Thats Perfect, Thankyou Very much Silvy :)b:victory
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    You're very welcome! :>
    Glad you like it n_n

----
    Will work on Falun's signature once I come home later this day. Can't promise to have it finished today though. b:surrender
  • Falun - Archosaur
    Falun - Archosaur Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    You're very welcome! :>
    Glad you like it n_n

----
    Will work on Falun's signature once I come home later this day. Can't promise to have it finished today though. b:surrender

Take your time and in your phase ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Awesome siggy by Silvychar <(^_^)>
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot award 10 points to Silvychar - Sanctuary for making me so many signatures.

*itches hands* I feel another want for a new siggy coming on! Sorry Silvy :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot award 10 points to Silvychar - Sanctuary for making me so many signatures.
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear awards 10 points to Silvychar - Sanctuary!
    Silvychar - Sanctuary is now in 1st place for April 2013 with 35 points (45 points overall).
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear can still award another 20 points today.

Check this thread for the current high scores and to learn how to award points to others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• bluerubberducky
    bluerubberducky Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    2013-04-1818-09-36_zpsfa439f92.png
    2013-04-1818-09-04_zpsd61180c1.png

This Please Silvy :D

Theme : Dark and Gothic
    Colour : Purple and Black and maybe red
    Saying : Its a game, get over it.
    With AnnahRose And _Smurfette as the name thingy ( if possible )
    b:victory
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @Shattered
    Hey hey! That'd be signature number 16, wouldn't it?
    Anyway, always up to make you signatures, but if you could request any time soon, I'd appreciate it. 'cause in a couple of weeks I'll be having even less free time than I've right now (and that's like ~ three hours per day ._.') as I've to do assignments soon sadly. Not to mention the recording **** I've to do weekly for Spoken English... T_T

@bluerubberducky
    Hi! Scheduling you in, please be patient as it will quite some time till I get to it. n_n

Working on:
    Falun's signature.

EDIT:
    And done! Damn, that ate away a bit too much time. :<

Anyway! The quote was a bit too long, so if you like a completely quoteless (perhaps with your name instead) version, shout! Here are two versions where I squeezed it in though.

falunquotehidden.png

falunquote.png

Alright that way? Thanks to the irritating blue line I had active to check if everything was in line I couldn't quite see if the transparent text was aligned well >_<
  • Falun - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @Shattered
    Hey hey! That'd be signature number 16, wouldn't it?
    Anyway, always up to make you signatures, but if you could request any time soon, I'd appreciate it. 'cause in a couple of weeks I'll be having even less free time than I've right now (and that's like ~ three hours per day ._.') as I've to do assignments soon sadly. Not to mention the recording **** I've to do weekly for Spoken English... T_T

@bluerubberducky
    Hi! Scheduling you in, please be patient as it will quite some time till I get to it. n_n

Working on:
    Falun's signature.

EDIT:
    And done! Damn, that ate away a bit too much time. :<

Anyway! The quote was a bit too long, so if you like a completely quoteless (perhaps with your name instead) version, shout! Here are two versions where I squeezed it in though.

falunquotehidden.png

falunquote.png

Alright that way? Thanks to the irritating blue line I had active to check if everything was in line I couldn't quite see if the transparent text was aligned well >_<

wow i`m amazed of how awesome you combined the colors b:victory if it isn`t to much to ask for then yeah i would like you could put my name in there ^^ had a feeling the quote was gonna be a bit to long but really nice done ^^ awesome job :D thank you for the siggy and i absolutely love the result! ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Aye, here you are!

falune.png

falunquoteless.png

Now I've to hurry... b:shocked
    *dashes away*
  • Falun - Archosaur
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Aye, here you are!

falune.png

falunquoteless.png

Now I've to hurry... b:shocked
    *dashes away*

yay ty so much! :D love it ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • impys
    impys Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    *peeks in and gives silvy goodies* hiya silvy!:) how are you and i love your signature's as always! anyway i want to challenge you to a signature making for my vampire i remade one and she's too pretty to not have a pretty signature by you <3, anyway the picture under here is how big a forum siggy for FW can be. But you dont have to do it that big maybe a lil bigger than the one i have now but the pictures ima have in it are going to be waiste up cause (maybe) unless i change my mind and have you put my vamp side ways for the full body signature cause of the gear ima get at 60 its only 42 so you got time to think about it if you want to do it for me thankies dear.

this signature was done by another person on fw forums for my priest >:) but i want one of yours for my sexy vampy xD
    r25h52.png
    Forsaken World -

name- _Pure_Beauty_
    lvl- 60-70
    race- lycan
    class- priest
    guild-silentnight
    Server-storm

*Special Thanks to Attalia_Elyse for-my-siggy*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    BriarIce - Raging Tide Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Hallooooo popping in to see how you are and to ask for a new siggy. I have changed my mystic (again) lol.

Let me know if you have time and I will then post screenies and try and find a quote I like b:faint..maybe something to do with ninjas b:surrender

b:kiss
    "Karma is a cruel mistress" - Kelley York, Hushed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Silvychar, for the gorgeous sig! b:kiss
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    b:cute Hiya Silvy! No request here (yet), wanted to say hi! :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @Falun
    Glad you like it! And thanks for the shout-out below, it's appreciated =D
    I think I'll use your signature in my newest sample collage once I've a bunch more new signatures together. :>

@Impsy
    Hi! First of, thanks; secondly, nice signature you got there if I were to guess I'd say Onlydolly or however she writes herself made that one... or that other fellow, forgot her name though... hmm....
    Anyway! Sure thing, I can make you another signature in that size. n_n It just might take ages till I can work on it D;
    So take ya time with posting the details & pictures :P

@Bri
    Hey hey, what does ninja Briar look like now? b:chuckle
    And I'm quite alright I guess, just extremely tired due to my schedule. I'm losing quite a lot of time by having to go to Uni by train plus my classes are closely tied so I've no lunch (breaks ) throughout the week cept for Friday and Tuesday, but that's nothing. Food's for the weak! And hungry. xD
    Post ya request, I'll try to hurry with my remaining ones so I can work on yours n_n

@Jeremied
    Why, hello! And welcome back I guess as I haven't seen you lurking much these past days. ^^ How are you?

Up tomorrow (probably):
    Ziarat
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    [QUOTE=Silvychar - Sanctuary;19173191@Bri
    Hey hey, what does ninja Briar look like now? b:chuckle
    And I'm quite alright I guess, just extremely tired due to my schedule. I'm losing quite a lot of time by having to go to Uni by train plus my classes are closely tied so I've no lunch (breaks ) throughout the week cept for Friday and Tuesday, but that's nothing. Food's for the weak! And hungry. xD
    Post ya request, I'll try to hurry with my remaining ones so I can work on yours n_n

[/QUOTE]

I used to catch the train into college before I went to Uni and it was quite a long trip. Everyone used to say I could do my homework on the train but nope it does not work...too noisy and not a lot of space....I need a whole big desk just to spread my books out on..and then there are markers and note books and paperclips etc.....so not going to give you the advice n doing that that I got 0.o

It can get tiring though...are you allowed to eat in class? If our schedules were that tight we were allowed to as long as it was not too stinky or made a lot of noise.

My request....hmm I can say she does not look like a ninja..unless they are pink 0.o. Have detested that colour for my whole life and now, all of a sardine am hooked on it. Will look for something and take a few ss and post them - lol. But do not get shocked by the pink....I may actually be turning into a lady now (not!)

b:chuckle

Will post update with ss soon :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Ok here are the ss.

If you need another ss of the horse and wolves I will go look for another one but fund this one and like it. Let me know :)

Otherwise the text to say "Karma...ain't it grand?" and my name "Bri"

ss:

whitehorsewolf.jpg

Edit: Changed these pics..hope that is ok ...would like my new wand in there if you can fit it in :)

[2013-07-2100-29-07.png

2013-07-2100-27-45.png

2013-07-2100-27-03.png

2013-07-2100-25-51.png

Thanks hun xxx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @Jeremied
    Why, hello! And welcome back I guess as I haven't seen you lurking much these past days. ^^ How are you?

I'm pretty well, actually. I think a little break was all I needed, I've been feeling much better since the beginning of the year. b:chuckle I've been drawing silly things mostly at the behest of my kid sister, but glad to be back with the fac-family after so long. :) How about yourself?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • impys
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @ silvy yay!:) you can do the siggy with transparent like my priest one o put a background on it its up to you, but with the matter of my char it wont have wings x.x i havnt got chroma in my gear yet to work with wings just yet >.< but ill try to get any angle you want
    Forsaken World -

name- _Pure_Beauty_
    lvl- 60-70
    race- lycan
    class- priest
    guild-silentnight
    Server-storm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @Briar
    Yeah, not a fan of doing homework on train myself - 'sides I don't really have much homework (that I'd actually would do) anyway; and stuff like Japanese... just don't works out on train xD
    Not sure about the food in class, it's prolly alright I guess. But I don't like to eat in class plus I can survive without lunch :P
    Woah, your mystic changed from scratch! She sorta looks like an Asian demoness now, really epic >:O
    And the picture with the wolves and the horse is amazing o.o
    I think I'll incorporate that into the background; the other wolf's a bit overused imho b:chuckle
    The pink looks pretty white (with the natural demon fairy glow) to me :o

@Jeremied
    Aw, I wish I had a big brother that'd drawn for me when I was small... or rather that were talented in any artistic ways (other than painting and building militia models). Ah, well, watching my own brother play video games was sort of awesome (& boring when he was playing shooters), too. xD

@Impsy
    I'll see what I'll do once I've the images :D
    And with my current work load you might have enough time to work on your wings meanwhile ;P

Onto:
    Ziarat

EDIT:
    By the way, I won't accept any new requests till I've finished my current 5 ones. Sorry; and thanks!
    Once I'm done, commissions will be open once again till I'll close the shack temporarily during my exam phase in June & July.
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @Briar
    Yeah, not a fan of doing homework on train myself - 'sides I don't really have much homework (that I'd actually would do) anyway; and stuff like Japanese... just don't works out on train xD
    Not sure about the food in class, it's prolly alright I guess. But I don't like to eat in class plus I can survive without lunch :P
    Woah, your mystic changed from scratch! She sorta looks like an Asian demoness now, really epic >:O
    And the picture with the wolves and the horse is amazing o.o
    I think I'll incorporate that into the background; the other wolf's a bit overused imho b:chuckle
    The pink looks pretty white (with the natural demon fairy glow) to me :o

Oh yeah Japanese on the train might get you some funny looks too. Although that could be interesting (in a bad and good way sometimes) I reckon life is interesting enough - lol

And on the lunch thing....fair enough. I have done that myself....and have been in a calss where someone was wrinkling chip paper every 5 mins and it was really loud - haha. Eventually had to be told to please remove the chips from the packet to eat them without making such a noise 0.o

Happy with your choice of what to use and thanks for the comments on her changed look. I wanted to incoporate a cuss word in the quote but I reckon pwi would not like that b:chuckle

Thanks again b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • impys
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @ silvy i highly doubt it thought my wings needs 100 chroma for the first wing type and than 200 for 2nd and 3rd is 280 lol cost a butload to get than and its hard to make *gold coins* and well getting wings = gold coins ugh!, so i might not be able to get my wings and plus its hard lol i just made it to lvl 50.....
    Forsaken World -

name- _Pure_Beauty_
    lvl- 60-70
    race- lycan
    class- priest
    guild-silentnight
    Server-storm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xxzzxxdevil
    xxzzxxdevil Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    images1_zps921f3efd.jpg

For the backround

2013-04-2310-09-16_zpsdb1fa77c.png

Quote : The hunger games is like PWi

Name : confesserx

Take your time Silvy, b:thanks
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    hey silvy

i may have made you another sig xDb:shutup

silvychar.png

Last one, i promise :P (who am i kidding lol)f:laugh
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    hey silvy

i may have made you another sig xDb:shutup

silvychar.png

Last one, i promise :P (who am i kidding lol)f:laugh

Wow, nice 1 Fiery! b:victory (only it`s too not to :P )
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @Bri
    No problem^^
    Not much worried about odd looks, but most of the time my Japanese homework requires text production and without a dictionary it's tough (especially since my vocabulary is ... quite limited xD). Your chips reference reminds me of this scene b:laugh

@Impsy
    At this point I've to admit you're sort of in the process of losing me as I've practically no idea about FW b:chuckle

@Fiery
    Aww, thanks! I appreciate the trouble you went through with my **** images. =D
    The quote's quite funny :>
    I'll switch to that signature in a few weeks, I like my current one too and it's practically still fresh n_n
    (Time enough to fix that typo! >:P)

Alkarah was right, I really should upload some more/newer images... gotta dig some up if I can find some among all the broken files :/

Ziarat:
    Tricky request; had to redo the background twice till inspiration hit me. Hope you don't mind that I 'enhanced' your characters eyes and used them as focus... :X

Version 1:
    ziaratquote.png

Version 2:
    ziaratplusquote.png

Version 3:
    ziaratplusquotepluschar.png

The quote says:
    'Look into my eyes and hear what I'm not saying, for my eyes speak louder than my voice ever will.' (Unknown source)

If you don't like your name or the quote on it, I can remove almost everything; same for your character if you want your character clearly visible on the one other version feel free to tell me.
    Hope you like it nevertheless!

Also, adding xxzzxxdevil to the list, but for the next requests I'll stay consequent! I swear!
    Commissions remain closed! >:O
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    fixed xDb:victory

silvychar.png
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • impys
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @ silvy haha sorry it is a bit confusing sometimes. but ill have some pics up maybe
    Forsaken World -

name- _Pure_Beauty_
    lvl- 60-70
    race- lycan
    class- priest
    guild-silentnight
    Server-storm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ziarat - Heavens Tear
    Ziarat - Heavens Tear Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    OH MY GOD! the last one is so damn beautiful! I knew I'd love your sig but not this much <3 many many thanksb:kiss

I came to this topic every day but didnt reply cuz many other did, and it would only disturb you

gosh i absolutely love it!:)))
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Beautiful sig by Wonderful & Wickedf:cute
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @Bri
    No problem^^
    Not much worried about odd looks, but most of the time my Japanese homework requires text production and without a dictionary it's tough (especially since my vocabulary is ... quite limited xD). Your chips reference reminds me of this scene b:laugh

b:laugh You know I had chips last night...all this talking about them made me hungry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BriarIce - Raging Tide
    edited April 2013
    Options
    OH MY GOD! the last one is so damn beautiful! I knew I'd love your sig but not this much <3 many many thanksb:kiss

I came to this topic every day but didnt reply cuz many other did, and it would only disturb you

gosh i absolutely love it!:)))

I totally agree...love what Silvy has done with your eyes too :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]