I will make a request shortly. b:thanks
    Achieved R9 before it was mainstream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    103 Demon R9 assassin - retired.
    Quit.
  • Sister_Warui - Raging Tide
    Sister_Warui - Raging Tide Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Oh thank you so much! It means a lot :3 again if I need anything else or you need to ask questions please let me know :p b:victory also. Thank you for the English praise. It still gets bad at times >.> I just spend extra time on forum posts to reduce trolling (not that it ever happen in forums...)
    Perfect Signature made by Silvy![SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RandomSin: Horu your wife is a murderer.
    Horugou: I know, Isn't it great? :D
    Reroll closed thread because necros suck. -Kossy
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    @Buff_me
    Brutal?
    Good sir, now you've got my attention. :P

@Sister_Warui
    You're welcome :>
    And I wish everyone would take their time to consider their posts (including context, spelling, punctuation and grammar). b:surrender

Will work on your signature now! >:)

EDIT:
    Somehow... somehow it's still lacking something... hmm... could you perhaps post some more waist-up screenshots and close-up face shots of your toon, please, Warui?
    And maybe an action shot and/or another shot of the wings? Just so I have a bit more to pick from in case I'm in a bind. Thanks! =)
    edited March 2013

@Sister_Warui
    You're welcome :>
    And I wish everyone would take their time to consider their posts (including context, spelling, punctuation and grammar). b:surrender

Will work on your signature now! >:)

EDIT:
    Somehow... somehow it's still lacking something... hmm... could you perhaps post some more waist-up screenshots and close-up face shots of your toon, please, Warui?
    And maybe an action shot and/or another shot of the wings? Just so I have a bit more to pick from in case I'm in a bind. Thanks! =)

No problem. I will do so now hun :) Give me a few minutes to SS/move to folder/move to internet :)

edited March 2013
    @Sister_Warui

http://s1272.beta.photobucket.com/user/Sister_Warui/library/
    This is my Photo Bucket site. It should all be viewable and every picture in there is from PWI/my toon only. Hopefully this is enough for you. I have no problems doing whatever you ask though :) (other than SS edit. I am horrible at it QQ b:surrender )

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Ahh, pretty screens, thanks a bunch!
    I'll pick some of them and have the signature finished by Monday. n_n
    Sorry for the wait-
    edited March 2013
    I was not expecting signature as quick as American fast food! is fine. And I am glad screen shots work well. I did them 10 minutes before work b:shocked

• DearChelsey - Raging Tide
    DearChelsey - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for the signature, I like it b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Silvy for my signature. b:cute
  • Impsyyyyy - Archosaur
    Impsyyyyy - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    *pecks in to see whats going on*

hi Silvys!, hows you deary?___________ ,im good and im getting my internet monday woots>.< , but im getting ready to go back to college again so ill be busy til my schooling is over again til next year lol im actually taking a class that has to do with technology it'll be around for so long than probably after that id go back for a docter/nurse degree probably>.> "DEPENDS" so happy making signatures for you dear "gotta go!"

-new computer to work with- ^.^
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Lenovo-Black-15.6-ThinkPad-Edge-E530c-33662UU-Laptop-PC-with-Intel-Core-i3-2328M-Processor-and-Windows-7-Professional-with-Windows-8-Pro-Upgrade-Opti/22236242?findingMethod=rr#rr
  • aromaticum
    aromaticum Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Hey, just wanted to leave a message, i just love your signatures b:dirty

Also I fell in love with the one font you are using on some of them like on
    image.php?u=95619083000&type=sigpic&dateline=1356741694

Would you mind telling me where you got that from? :3
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    @Chelsey
    You're welcome! Thanks for sticking to my signatures b:victory

@Impsyyyyy
    Congratulations on the new computer. :P
    And do your best plus good luck! n_n

@aromaticum
    Thanks! And the name on Venus' signature consists of two font faces, one would be Caribbean Tool and the other... I'd need to check that one up, I forgot the name. Will edit this shortly.
    You can get the fonts at all major free font sites I think.

@Warui
    That's the first time someone actually compared signature crafting to fast food. :P
    And for rushed screenshots, these are damn nice! Will render a few in a bit, and perhaps even finish the signature today. It all depends on what the daily achievement is today b:avoid
  • aromaticum
    edited March 2013
    thanks very much for the fast reply Silvy <3 keep going with that awesome siggys they are really pretty, all of them.
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    You're welcome, the second font's name is Knights Templar by the way.
    And thanks for the compliment! *feels honoured*
    Sorry for not posting links to the font sites, it's just been so long I don't know exactly where I got the fonts from.

That and I want you and especially those sneaky others to look for them yourselves. >:P
  • aromaticum
    edited March 2013
    b:laugh It's ok, I can live with that. But you can't keep me from stalking your thread now that I have found it hehehe
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Have a seat in the stalker lounge then. :P
    I assure you, you'll be in good company tiger-2.gif

@Sister_Warui

There you go, your signature's finished! Unfortunately I couldn't visibly place the wings on it since it wasn't contrasting/harmonising well with the background. :<
    They're partially on the signature though tiger-37.gif

You may drop me a winged shot with an epic background if you'd like a screenshot signature though n_n

sisterwarui.png

Hope you like this one nontheless.^^
    Anything to change/add/redo, shout!
    edited March 2013
    Oh no no this is perfect! Better than I hope for certainly! Thanks so much. I will be using this one for a long time I am sure :p

• Impsyyyyy - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    ]Silvy! Hi deary,

im back and college is good for the first day haha, but i want a no screenie siggy for now til i move servers! yesh moving servers:) to which idk just yet , but i have a picture of a fox and eyes together i want that as a siggy that says fierce veno color theme etc doesnt matter i just want them too things in it ill be happy with what you do i love your signatures^.^ for everyone that u make.

http://i45.tinypic.com/6gluz9.jpg
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    @Sister_Warui
    Glad you like it! Thanks for entrusting me with your request >:3

@Impsyyyyy
    Aye aye, will think of something! Nice drawing by the way, did you do that?
    edited March 2013
    I actually have another request for you already O.O If you could....could you make my signature 2.5/3 times bigger? I am so in love with the signature that I have decided I want it as a coffee cup decal (Hope that is right word!) thing. But coffee mugs are a bit bigger. So anyway if you could it would be nice. If not I understand :P
    (also the cup would just be for me. Not for sales or anything >.>) b:thanksb:kiss

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Ahh, I think for a mug the image needs more pixels aside from a bigger resolution or it ends up being too pixelated (for a mug it's 442x442 pixels minimum). I fear I can't provide you with that (aside from the fact that'd I'd have to recreate the background in a bigger resolution).

I just looked at zazzle and with the current size the image on the mug would be a bit blurry, it sort of looks nice in the small window though.

I can't promise anything, but I can try to recreate a bigger version of that signature. It most likely will look slightly different though as my forger skills are mediocre at max.

Aside from that... now I want a mug, too. D:
    With a cute chibi wolf on it or so. Q_Q

EDIT:
    Oh my... For zazzle, the minimum best resolution is even 1732x650. That means even the screenshots you gave me are too small, lol.

2nd EDIT:

Updated the front page slightly - please check out the 'newest' *coughnotreallycough* request offers!

- Render Signatures
    - Profile Signatures
  • DarkMystica - Sanctuary
    DarkMystica - Sanctuary Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    *pops up*

*coughs* Silvyyy~~ Can you make a new signature for my cleric(maybe Sin also in it e,e)

I'll drop some pictures here later, when I'm home!

Thank you again, like always b:thanks

*leaves cookies behind*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ty Silvy ^^

If time's a song, I won't wait for its reprise,
    I am done wishing farewells and goodbyes...
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Sure thing, Dark! *takes a bite of a cookie*
  • Impsyyyyy - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    @silvy no i didnt do it i used to draw alot of things but i quite drawing, for some reason have no idea why either lol but i might start back up to drawing again who knows..im tired >.<
    edited March 2013
    QQ that is maximum resolution of my laptop! D: maybe we can try combining two or three and have the bottom to the mug say Made By Silvychar (or your real name) or something? I really like your art so... Yes. :p

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    @Impsyyyyy
    You should do that and draw me something b:avoid
    Will work on your signature later! Bit tricky as I don't really like working with non-digital pencil-coloured art... :P

@Warui
    Alright, I'll try to recreate a similar mug version for you; perhaps you could pass me similar looking images of the three I used taken with the zoom in function (f9) at - let's say 2x zoom - and I'll see how it works out :o
    And don't worry, I don't need my name on there. xD
    I'd just love to see the finished thing should this work out. :3
    edited March 2013
    Well...I can do that. But I think most/all of them were taken with the zoom in function. Is there another way I do it to get the effect you desire? The long arrow that point right is zoom in yeah? Or maybe I am just a confused little girl >.< both probably.
    And I would love posting pics of it if it works out! I fell in love with this game a while ago and fell in love with your artwork very recently. Why not have them both neh? b:cute and having your name on there would not be a problem or turn off for me...free publicity for you and PWI! I want to see this game grow again. And little things like this that make me happy personally and have a chance at attracting others is worth doing :P Having people that do more than QQ about R9 and flame/be sarcastic on positive PWI e+perience threads would be nice.

(But mostly I just want a PWI mug that has artwork by an awesome artist and player)

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    Ah, sorry, never mind; I just logged into PWI to check for myself and to my disappointment I realised that the zoom in feature is no longer there/still isn't implemented back.
    (But on the other hand I was surprised that I could run PWI almost lag-free with G W 2 in the background :D)

There was a brief time where you could choose from 1x zoom to 8x (or more, cannot remember exactly) which saved screenshots in huge resolutions with brilliant quality.

That's something people should start a petition for... :/

If you really want to have my name on the mug as well, we could settle on a simple signature 'By Silvy' (that's better than my full name plus I can't really claim the credit as I don't own the font faces and brush types used :P). I can write that down and save it as separate file for you to smack it on the mug then. xD
    edited March 2013
    I am a little relieved that I did not do something wrong and is just game being silly. :p I will see if I can do it another way then or we can figure something out.
    Also at first it was just a choice if you wanted it there or not but...I really want your name on there if possibly. By Silvy on the top or bottom or something. :) feels like a good thing to do.
    At any point if this is too difficult for you/time consuming I understand. I thought it would just be making things bigger after all! b:shocked

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited March 2013
    No worries, I see this as a challenge, and I love challenges. Just have to keep my own expectations close to the ground to avoid disappointments. I'll try and figure something out. >:)

Did I mention how honoured I feel by the way? My work on something you can touch, that's something immensely awesome, a giant achievement. >:D

The battle's on!

(And I don't need any more screenshots, I'll see if I can work with the not-resized renders from the signature)

@Impsyyyyy
    Here's your signature! Hope I didn't go overboard... the word 'fierce' got to me. :P

fierceveno.png

That, and is it just me or is the fox just wrong? The twisting of the body seems unnatural to me...