Tales of a Wandering Wolf

Options
Wolfenblood - Harshlands
Wolfenblood - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
Good heavens! i must say that the players of pwi have been a very encouraging lot!
just today I was assisted whilst slaying some vassals, I then found myself defending my honor in a duel which I promptly lost.b:bye

what I need to know is this; would anybody within the harshlands server like to duel me in my wanderings until I reach level thirty?
I normally take to wandering from area to area and am relativley hard to find which adds an extra bit of challenge to actually fighting me.

so if you happen across me and feel tad bored remember that I will never decline a duel and would be happy to face you on the battlefield for the sake of enjoyment.
should you desire to simply have a philisophical discussion with me i would be happy to meditate and chat for a while, for you see the deeming merit of an mmo is not the gameplay; no it is the players, and even a wandering wolf needs company on the roads of perfect world, or perhaps just somebody to face off with for the sake of good sportsmanship.

so if anybody would like to hunt me down for a duel or just a sit-down be sure to post your reply on this most wonderful forum and let me know you want to find me so that I may be on the lookout for any with blades to bear or with wisdom wielding. i can often be found training in low level areas 9-15. thank you for your time and remember; we all choose our paths in life, no matter what these paths may be it is these small gems of enjoyment in life that keep us going.

so enjoy life and remember that the road we all travel is one of our own choosing be we the homeless and downtrodden or the king of a distant land, we all come here of our own volition seeking greatness or meaning, where we end up is where our hearts decide we should.b:thanks
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

still wandering after all these years! ;)b:victory
Post edited by Wolfenblood - Harshlands on

Comments

• Biatch_ - Harshlands
    Biatch_ - Harshlands Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    pffft if u ask me this sounds like Krittycat.....b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanx Jean for the siggib:kiss
  • Korrok - Harshlands
    Korrok - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    pffft if u ask me this sounds like Krittycat.....b:shutup

Kritty's a tiger barb.

If only it were that easy. :(
  • Hunnybunney - Harshlands
    Hunnybunney - Harshlands Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You are now KoS.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Kritty's a tiger barb.

If only it were that easy. :(

Besides, I'm already level 23...this guy is at 12! Sheesh...follow my thread for updates folks, and you would know these things...b:mischievous

By the way, good luck Wolfen...might have to have one of those sit-downs with ya' sometime.
  • darksider2011
    darksider2011 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sorry, i have a problem... i haven't played PWI for a long time and now i want to start it again. i've downloaded the game, installed, but when i'm trying to update the game, i wait for about a minute and then an empty blue window appears with 2 choices: Try Again and Stop Update.
    can anyone help me pls???

PS: i have the 420 version.b:shockedb:shocked
  • Biatch_ - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Besides, I'm already level 23...this guy is at 12! Sheesh...follow my thread for updates folks, and you would know these things...b:mischievous

By the way, good luck Wolfen...might have to have one of those sit-downs with ya' sometime.

lvl 12 or lvl 23...does is matter??? we will sniff u out sooner or laterb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Wolfenblood - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Good heavens! this krittycat person seems to be a downright intriguing fellow, so I would like to meet you good sir! and of course have a discussion with you about certain things in perfect world. consider this an invitation for the sit down you were considering!

I can be found at the dreaming stronghold doing my training later on today, I would be honored to meet you!b:thanks
    (\__/)

• Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Why are you still level 12, do you do your quests?
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Good heavens! I have been slaying monsters and exploring perfect world in all of its glory, can you blame a wolf for getting distracted?b:sad

I prefer socializing to fighting, but no worries! I have been working on my level as you can see!b:victory

I am simply not intersted in ascending to level 100 and above quite yet, let a wolf be patient and he can do marvelous things, but haste makes waste. but thank you for your concern on my current level you have my sincere appreciation!b:thanks
    it does this wolf good to know that other players are worried about the newer players and geniunely care about them.

for the record I am still awaiting your reply dear krittycat so feel free to drop one in whilst I await it.b:pleased
    (\__/)

• Korrok - Harshlands
    Korrok - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm not sure Kritty's dumb enough to fall for that one.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Fall for what? truly, is there something I should be aware of when requesting a meeting with a mod?b:puzzled
    (\__/)

• MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wolfenblood is creeping me out now. Stop it.
  • Biatch_ - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wolfenblood is creeping me out now. Stop it.

ikr..... there's somethin just not right about him O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• VonSabrewulf - Harshlands
    VonSabrewulf - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    rolf he reminds me a little of hannibal lecter b:shocked

better stay away from him b:surrender
  • krittycat
    edited February 2011
    Options
    But.... he prefers Mods.... served with a side of fava beans and a little Chianti.....

*whispers*

It's okay, I have a plan...

We lure Fuzzy into the thread, and then take off running when Wolfen-boy here gets the munchies...

We'll have to tie Fuzzy up, though...you have the rope or handcuffs? Otherwise he'll just follow us out of the thread...

*loud voice to try to get Fuzzy's attention*

Oh noez...I am going to be killed and eaten...

I must ask a friend to come and save me.

b:chuckle
    edited February 2011
    Options
    well now I must say I am a little downcast by this......but it never hurts to keep on being polite.....b:sad
    sorry if I offended any of you......
    (\__/)

• Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    It's ok wolf. People think you're the hidding mod b:avoid
    Welcome to Harsland and take your time to lvl up to know perfectly your class ^^
    I recommand you also to check the guids about barbs at this link:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
    edited February 2011
    Options
    hahaha! well thank you.
    I must say I am probably not mod material, as for my mannerisms...I am always this polite, and prefer not to abbreviate any of my sentences if it can be helped.

I would prefer to keep wandering and working alone for now, however I still wish to meet this mod krittycat whenever he has the time, I can now be found looking for better training grounds around the forest of the plume, so anybody who has the time drop in and say hello with either blades bearing or wisdom wielding.

ttfn! tata for now!b:bye
    (\__/)

edited February 2011
    Options
    Good heavens! as much as i would love to stand in a crowd of new players and yell."I'm spartacus!" I fear that this wandering wolf must decline the notion that I am kritty's new character.

for heavens sake I did not realize so many players were out for his blood!
    had this wolf known he was wandering into a pit of venomancers and barbarian player killers I would have been treading more lightly!b:shocked

nonetheless be certain that If I find out the identity of kritty's new character I shall keep silent this character's true identity, for I have no valid interest in something so outright risky!b:shocked

keep in mind that my wanderings shall be nowhere near the city of the lost for the time being so if you decide it is prudent to hunt me down and "gulp!" slay me with all haste, then do so in a timely and polite fashion so that at least I'll know who did so, and why.

for the record I'm not krittycat!b:angry
    (\__/)

• Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Good heavens! as much as i would love to stand in a crowd of new players and yell."I'm spartacus!" I fear that this wandering wolf must decline the notion that I am kritty's new character.

for heavens sake I did not realize so many players were out for his blood!
    had this wolf known he was wandering into a pit of venomancers and barbarian player killers I would have been treading more lightly!b:shocked

nonetheless be certain that If I find out the identity of kritty's new character I shall keep silent this character's true identity, for I have no valid interest in something so outright risky!b:shocked

keep in mind that my wanderings shall be nowhere near the city of the lost for the time being so if you decide it is prudent to hunt me down and "gulp!" slay me with all haste, then do so in a timely and polite fashion so that at least I'll know who did so, and why.

for the record I'm not krittycat!b:angry[/QUOTE

I have read your posts for the last couple days and you seem like a lot of fun!!
    edited February 2011
    Options
    by all means come and see me later today when i have the time!b:pleased
    for now I must go to lunch and then see the doctor in realityland....b:cry
    but i shall be on in a few hours depending, then you may meet the wandering wolf.
    b:thanksb:bye
    (\__/)

edited February 2011
    Options
    good heavens! I never mentioned my profession did I?

I am a writer of fantasy novels and I am posting an excerpt from my book titled; fearless
    please give me your opinion of my skill and imagination.b:thanks

Mother?

The elemental sparked at that, and backed away slowly, surely it was not sentient yet?
    Mother? The elemental was suddenly surrounded by transparent devils, they were clear and crystalline, shaped like demons bearing icy pitchforks and hissing in an icy language that the elemental could understand. It knew to flee.

Lightning flashed as the elemental flew high into the air, surrounded by forty-no fifty ice devils, all of them flying around it trying to surround and imprison the hapless energy source. The elemental fired bolts of energy at them, shattering them like glass goblets hitting a rather loud floor. Some simply sprayed into fine ice dust; others fell down to the crystal’s base in still-animated chunks, arms flailing at the thunder filled skies. The elemental realized this was hopeless so it fled to the heart of the Hellstorm as it had been instructed, there its brethren would defend it. Hissing violently it threw thunder at one of the spindly ice devils and flew through it going for the gigantic vortex in the skies, the center alight with hundreds of sparkling entites, strange, should there be so many? It proceeded with haste while the ice devils began to merge and transform into a massive long bodied ice dragon, the lightning streaming off its body as it ascended to intercept its prey. The elemental finally arrived at the heart while hundreds of entites at the bottom of the vortex parted to welcome their thunderous brother into the fray they found themselves in.

The lowermost entites merged into a lightning beast of their own, a massive many plumed bird known as a Quetzalcoatl, the creation of thunder was comprised entirely of lightning of the purest white, as the two elemental beasts came together in ferocious combat the ice dragon found itself overpowered and splintered high above the skies, the Quetzalcoatl screaming to the skies before finally separating and going back to the heart. In this violent storm’s soul was the immortal, constantly dismissing her attackers.
    The elemental looked upon her for the first time, Shelk the enemy of the world, and fled to the sage’s tower knowing it held valuable information that its counterpart needed to know above all else.
    (\__/)

edited February 2011
    Options
    Good heavens! during my wanderings as a celestial white tiger I happened upon a pack of level fifty beasts crowding the roads north of the plume areas, with all due haste I evaded these fiends and thier golem-like level twentynine companions nearby.

then I had to cross a glorios lake full of level twenty turtles! Upon exiting these most treacherous waters coughing and spitting I was beset upon by wraiths of somewhat lesser levels but no less feirce compared to me! I evaded these with pure luck on my side and beheld within these wolfen eyes a grand(albeit laggy) sight, archosaur in al of its glory!

truly this city of splendors( and lagging) was glorious as I found myself in a massive crowd of hundreds(probably the reason for the lagging) of players both white named and new, I then beheld the center whilst making my way into the northern(and less laggy) district.

I must say the mesa's of the westerlands are nothing compared to the outright glory of the splendid(and still laggy) archosaur city!b:victoryb:victoryb:pleasedb:victory
    (\__/)

• Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Your posts make me smile. C:
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol... this reminds me of my first visit to Archosaur b:laugh

You really, really ought to join a RP faction like this one : http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=424942
    edited February 2011
    Options
    be sure to give me your opinion of my writing skill in the this wolf has a surprise for you section!
    (\__/)

edited February 2011
    Options
    Shortly after my tryst with the glory of archosaur city I found my way into the northern wilds far past the northern(and less laggy) district. I checked the rather profound statistics of my newest group of enemies, comprised entirely of small verminous( but no less pwerful!) beasts.

to these, i fled, my ecxited yells leading the way, it was then that I happened upon a mysterious tower with a jade glow surrounding it, and a massive stone hand at its base, as if a hand holding a candle fully aflame with magic power.this too was surrounded by the strangest creatures i had ever seen. spindly wwarriors with spears. grimacing, i took the route behind the tower, taking wary steps around the very precarious glow before finally deciding to-What else? Dive in!. to my amazement and surprise I now found myself in the company of other players much like myself.

one invited me into a squad but promptly dismissed me from those hopeful ranks with a snort of disgust after mentioning my rather meager level. thirteen.

shortly afterwards I was once again invited into the tidy, albeit meager ranks of yet another squad, these not really caring about my level difference. for you see, one boasted the level of five, and i far outstripped him in power. we then descended into the nefarious depths of this mysterious temple, truly, I could not discern our location so great was the ecxitement brimming within, overcast by the anxiety of being kicked out. I held my own against an elemental beast before being saved by my generous hosts. then was promptly barbecued by yet another of the feindish scourge.

after rejoining my companions our leader, whose name eludes me at the moment, who boasted the fiery level of seventy five, began sweeping through thier ranks like a tideborn possessed, laughing like a madman the whole while. me and my companions found ourselves picking up loot in his rather destructive wake. truly he was glorious! he was a tideborn assasin of incredible strength and speed, we too were bolstered by his ferocity.

which leads me to believe that it was a mistake to get too-er glorious with him, for we began attacking these villians with him hoping to get just a taste, a morsel of glory instead we died in a literal blaze of glory and I promptly dismissed myself from the squad.
    I must say this lord auro-whatever his name was is the most powerful player i have yet witnessed, ware his blade if pk is what you seek, we would have survived if we let him do the fighting while we gathered the loot like the meager low level vassals we were.

in summation I feel I work better alone for now, but I shall return!b:victoryb:victoryb:pleasedb:laugh
    (\__/)

• Biatch_ - Harshlands
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wolfen you should write a book about your journeys through Perfect World Harshlands ...i so enjoy the way u desribe it...keep us up to date with ur adventures..b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• krittycat
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Perfect World has so much beauty.... explore more.. and you will see...

Just be careful after level 30...b:mischievous

Do your exploration now, while you're still blue-named.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    omfg I have the feeling we're gonna be seeing this kind of posts for a long time xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte