No, I am not hacking!

Comments

• Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    And how the hell is taking your time and leveling like that stupid? Oh i'm sorry... i dun have to "HAVE IT NAO!" and be like the rest of ya and ding 100 in a fracking month. I NEVER had a problem leveling even doing THAT till the SIXTIES, and guess what, i wasnt' a idiot about it. I SAVED the TIDEBORN CHAIN (ALL of it) till the 60's and used a bit of that to help lvl each lvl since you get like no quests in the 60's. I've got a 70 archer, a 70 SIN, THIS veno, a 30 veno to farm low stuff, TWO 45 clerics, a 30 Psy.... i DON"T jsut have THIS toon you know. I dont' think i'm going that SLOW considering i didnt' even play for an entire YEAR! I came back well after the Tideborn came out, started a Sin, then started veno to farm on..
  • Hunnybunney - Harshlands
    Hunnybunney - Harshlands Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    And how the hell is taking your time and leveling like that stupid? Oh i'm sorry... i dun have to "HAVE IT NAO!" and be like the rest of ya and ding 100 in a fracking month.

Noone said you have to ding 100 in a month lol.

I took my time on teh cleric and it took me 9 months to hit top.

Thats slow. I had my fun questing and junk, but I didnt spend time dumping hard earned experience into a blackhole genie o_O
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    And how the hell is taking your time and leveling like that stupid? Oh i'm sorry... i dun have to "HAVE IT NAO!" and be like the rest of ya and ding 100 in a fracking month.

i don't see how people can ding to 100 in one month...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Exp u can get back in a fracking day on BH...... And apparently u were telling me i was wasting time, since you kept trying to insist only YOUR WAY was right, to grind on mobs and not do quests. And u could get spirit faster then i could jsut flying back to a npc with your grinding. ...... LOL
    edited January 2011
    guys and ladies..lets calm it down :< think there is a misunderstanding here
    edited January 2011
    Exp u can get back in a fracking day on BH...... And apparently u were telling me i was wasting time, since you kept trying to insist only YOUR WAY was right, to grind on mobs and not do quests. And u could get spirit faster then i could jsut flying back to a npc with your grinding. ...... LOL

Well yeah, I pretty much can. Especially at the super low levels. Plus hypers occasionally. (4x, cash efficiency > speed) Cant hyper your quest exp.

Also you know that exp you "get back in a day"?

You could use that to get closer to the next level! :O

4/5 points in your offensive stat > levelling one skill up @ level instead of later.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited January 2011

throw enough money into hypers and oracles, and anything's possible.

alternatively, if you've got a higher-level alt to get cultivation orbs and such from, it's downright trivial. but hey, Kitamura went on the record estimating that 1-105 should be possible inside of four months, and who am i to call a 105 'sin wrong about that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
    edited January 2011
    throw enough money into hypers and oracles, and anything's possible.

alternatively, if you've got a higher-level alt to get cultivation orbs and such from, it's downright trivial. but hey, Kitamura went on the record estimating that 1-105 should be possible inside of four months, and who am i to call a 105 'sin wrong about that?

well that character or account never used zen but another character or account could of :O?

and yeah but won't you have to like be on for 24/7 then..
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i can understand that someone may want to grind their levels.
    i can understand that someone wants to have all his skills maxed.
    i can understand that someone might want his genie to be the same level as him.
    i can understand that someone might want to do all his quests.

but to do all the quests and deliver them at the same level u got it? there is no point in that.
    besides, u jsut admited that u failed it by keeping the tideborn quest chain (that was a nice move btw).

for ~20 lvls you had that quest and didnt complete it. and now you claim that you should put exp in the genie to avoid leveling without turnign all ur quests in?

nobody said that you shouldnt do quests and just grind.
    we say that both methods give the same results in the end.
    hyper grinding is faster though. and while it kinda prevents u from learning the class, it definetely doesnt keeps u from getting all ur skills maxed.

you are either in denial that u are wrong about ur initial claim (doing ur quests -> more spirit) or you simply keep trying to twist the conversation, invent imaginary goals (that u failed) to justify your claim...

now you are trying to play the card "oh i actually want to play the game and dont rush to 100"
    fine. play ur game, stay forever 40 or 50 or w/e, feed genies... that's what yulk does.

but accept that you play YOUR game and almost nobody else plays that game.
    and therefore you are a noob in our game and stop insulting others about the way they play in a game you dont play and cant grasp it's goals and how to effieciently achieve them

just so i wont get misunderstood:
    yes, i say that your way of playing is stupid and inefficient for the goals that the vast majority of the players
    yes, our way is better to achieve our goals
    no, i dont say that we should all have the same goals.
    yes, some goals look stupid for the vast majority
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Well yeah, I pretty much can. Especially at the super low levels. Plus hypers occasionally. (4x, cash efficiency > speed) Cant hyper your quest exp.

Also you know that exp you "get back in a day"?

You could use that to get closer to the next level! :O

4/5 points in your offensive stat > levelling one skill up @ level instead of later.

Well no you pretty much can't. FORGET THE SPEED of hypers. Get it through your god damn head we're talking about how much spirit u can get in each lvl. God damn u get on ANOTHER toon to try and sit there ....idk what were you going to do, try and sit there and tell me that Laynw/e was right and hope i didnt' notice it was the same person? Yes it's a playstyle..... but there's really only two. You hpyer and whoracle..... or you do your quests. And if you're not a moron.... you'll give a **** about your skills and want to keep the ones you need up as much as you can. In which case... you're GOING to feed a genie each lvl for two reasons. 1. get your quests done b4 u level so you dont' end up with 20 on the screen at once... 2. so u can get (shocker here) MORE SPIRIT per lvl (as apposed to .... gee idk... soone who ONLY Hyper grinds?).

Here i'll post this AGAIN, try reading this time:

And thanos no you're wrong... cause if u DO your QUESTS..... you HAVE to dump exp in a GENIE..... unless you want to get backed up like hell on the quests at the lower levels. Gee guess what, now your'e getting MORE SPIRIT each lvl if u keep dumping exp till u turn in the last quest and that dings you.

Why? cause unless u sit there and calculate each lvl to the NUMBER, you're going to end up dumping more exp then u need to keep yourself from leveling till u turn that last quest in for whatever lvl.

So then guess what happens... you've done the quests, dumped the exp, but still need a bit more exp. Now what? go grind, MORE..... and ding, and u also have more spirit then you would've if ALL you did was GRIND then entire lvl.

Maybe i should've said that awhile ago.... but christ it's not that hard if you stop acting like a know-it-all (Layn or w/e) and think about it.
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    wait a second...

Why do you need Spirit? If you're just gonna 5.0, what are skills for? b:cry
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
    edited January 2011
    wait a second...

Why do you need Spirit? If you're just gonna 5.0, what are skills for? b:cry

you still need some skills though b:surrender
    edited January 2011
    Well no you pretty much can't. FORGET THE SPEED of hypers. Get it through your god damn head we're talking about how much spirit u can get in each lvl. God damn u get on ANOTHER toon to try and sit there ....idk what were you going to do, try and sit there and tell me that Laynw/e was right and hope i didnt' notice it was the same person? Yes it's a playstyle..... but there's really only two. You hpyer and whoracle..... or you do your quests. And if you're not a moron.... you'll give a **** about your skills and want to keep the ones you need up as much as you can. In which case... you're GOING to feed a genie each lvl for two reasons. 1. get your quests done b4 u level so you dont' end up with 20 on the screen at once... 2. so u can get (shocker here) MORE SPIRIT per lvl (as apposed to .... gee idk... soone who ONLY Hyper grinds?).

Here i'll post this AGAIN, try reading this time:

And thanos no you're wrong... cause if u DO your QUESTS..... you HAVE to dump exp in a GENIE..... unless you want to get backed up like hell on the quests at the lower levels. Gee guess what, now your'e getting MORE SPIRIT each lvl if u keep dumping exp till u turn in the last quest and that dings you.

Why? cause unless u sit there and calculate each lvl to the NUMBER, you're going to end up dumping more exp then u need to keep yourself from leveling till u turn that last quest in for whatever lvl.

So then guess what happens... you've done the quests, dumped the exp, but still need a bit more exp. Now what? go grind, MORE..... and ding, and u also have more spirit then you would've if ALL you did was GRIND then entire lvl.

Maybe i should've said that awhile ago.... but christ it's not that hard if you stop acting like a know-it-all (Layn or w/e) and think about it.

Somebody already pointed out that I can put my EXP into a genie no matter whether its from quests or grinding.

But just in case:

I CAN PUT GROUND EXP INTO MY GENIE AS EASILY AS QUEST EXP, THEYRE THE SAME ****ING THING.
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    FanFon - Dreamweaver Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited January 2011

It is real easy to get lvl 100 in a month. Just follow this plan to do it.

1. Get a credit card
    2. Charge 1000$ during a rep/ pack sale
    3. Get rich in game
    4. Chain yourself to the wall next to your computer
    edited January 2011
    b:surrender

this thread is going to get closed soon..i can feel it
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ^the person above me is mad.

edit: god damn 2 ppl posted before i had chance, me ment the veno

/QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    i can understand that someone may want to grind their levels.
    i can understand that someone wants to have all his skills maxed.
    i can understand that someone might want his genie to be the same level as him.
    i can understand that someone might want to do all his quests.

but to do all the quests and deliver them at the same level u got it? there is no point in that.
    besides, u jsut admited that u failed it by keeping the tideborn quest chain (that was a nice move btw). how the frack is that FAIL? first off talk like a adult please. Fail and QQ and sht.... no thanks. Second, yes i keep that chain till the 60's, cause you GET NO QUESTS IN THE 60'S TO HELP YOU LVL. And i dont' do BH unless i have to btw so that's not even a point.

for ~20 lvls you had that quest and didnt complete it. and now you claim that you should put exp in the genie to avoid leveling without turnign all ur quests in?holy hell, we're talking about the fracking lower levels... like up to 20. when u get a **** TON of quests... and could prolyl do them all and ding 40b4 u even get around to doing your FB 29

nobody said that you shouldnt do quests and just grind.
    we say that both methods give the same results in the end.
    hyper grinding is faster though. and while it kinda prevents u from learning the class, it definetely doesnt keeps u from getting all ur skills maxed.

you are either in denial that u are wrong about ur initial claim (doing ur quests -> more spirit) or you simply keep trying to twist the conversation, invent imaginary goals (that u failed) to justify your claim...Sorry i assumed people that actually PLAYED THE GAME and DID their quests would be like my entire GUILD and EVERYONE ELSE i know that feeds their genie each lvl if they have to. Cause we dnt' like 20 god damn quests on the screen at once.

now you are trying to play the card "oh i actually want to play the game and dont rush to 100"
    fine. play ur game, stay forever 40 or 50 or w/e, feed genies... that's what yulk does.

but accept that you play YOUR game and almost nobody else plays that game.
    and therefore you are a noob in our game and stop insulting others about the way they play in a game you dont play and cant grasp it's goals and how to effieciently achieve them

I'm a noob? you do realize what that actually means right? I'm not a f'ing ret@rd with two rocks for a f'ing brain thank you very much a-hole. And actually I'm playing this the way MOST PEOPLE DO, cause MOST dont' go blow money on hypers every damn day or buy 300 bucks in zen every week. And most actually DO DO their quests. I've got 199 people in my guild that play that way too. I'm playing THE GAME. You're jsut hypering to 100 and dont' even know half the **** you missed.

just so i wont get misunderstood:
    yes, i say that your way of playing is stupid and inefficient for the goals that the vast majority of the players
    And you think cause 3 people that posted somewhat agree with your playstily that's the VAST MAJORITY? lol
    yes, our way is better to achieve our goals
    no, i dont say that we should all have the same goals.
    yes, some goals look stupid for the vast majority
    glad you admit your way looks stupid.

Since we're going to sit here all god damn f'ing night insulting each other... there ya go
    edited January 2011
    ^the person above me is mad.

edit: god damn 2 ppl posted before i had chance, me ment the veno

/QQ

You've ninja'ed b:chuckle

and yeah
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Since we're going to sit here all god damn f'ing night insulting each other... there ya go

Who the hell dumps exp into their genie at those low levels? Sure your quest log gets backed up but you'll run out of quest soon enough without dumping your exp as you level higher when there aren't much quests given.
    You need to calm down or you'll burst your liver or something. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
    edited January 2011
    lol, now u keep repeating urself? either a troll or an idiot rofl

w/e. you limit yourself, waste ur time, have no idea why you do something;
    stick to ur moronic principles and blindly follow them without understanding what part of them actually benefits you, isolating that part and maximizing ur gain.
    ofc you will ignore them when u find useful (goshiki quest chain) and bash others for not following them; such a hypocrite.

disgusting; and explains a lot for the state of both this perfect world and the real world.
    gratz on making me loose some of the last bits of my faith in humanity
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2011

stick to ur moronic principles and blindly follow them without understanding what part of them actually benefits you, isolating that part and maximizing ur gain.
    ofc you will ignore them when u find useful (goshiki quest chain) and bash others for not following them; such a hypocrite.

disgusting; and explains a lot for the state of both this perfect world and the real world.

You speak of troll, and then you do it yourself. Good job. b:bye
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011

Ok Alasen we are not here to be mean to you. We are simply pointing out that for every 1 exp you get you get 5 spirit, (no matter how you get it) and some players decide not to use certain skills because it does not suit their playing styles. It is not as if we are calling you stupid, but we are calling you ignorant of the game mechanics.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Somebody already pointed out that I can put my EXP into a genie no matter whether its from quests or grinding.

But just in case:

I CAN PUT GROUND EXP INTO MY GENIE AS EASILY AS QUEST EXP, THEYRE THE SAME ****ING THING.

AND THE TIME (SAY 30 MINUTES LIKE I'VE SAID BEFORE) YOU SPENT GRINDING THAT SPIRIT, WHICH WE'RE BABBLING ABOUT BTW.. NOT EXP.... I CAN GO IN 2 MINUTES AND TURN IN A QUEST OR TWO AND GET WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO GRIND FOR HALF A F'ING HOUR. get it now? good

You go do nothing but grind... I'll go do my f'ign quests and get the spirit FASTER, not to mention while you're still grinding, i'll go grind MORE, since i'm already ahead of u time wise (if we were the same lvl)
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    Who the hell dumps exp into their genie at those low levels? Sure your quest log gets backed up but you'll run out of quest soon enough without dumping your exp as you level higher when there aren't much quests given.
    You need to calm down or you'll burst your liver or something. b:bye

I know 1 idiot and his name is Yulk......
    edited January 2011
    OMG I"M USING BIG LETTERS AM I COOL NOW?But really, everyone has thier own opinions on things let her think what she wants to think..no needs to keep on trolling,capping,busting,whatever...b:surrender geez
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011

iT'S A F'ING GAME, i dont" give a god damn how fast i level........ unlike u apprently and the rest of the apparent elitist pricks who think everyone who plays different from you is a idiot.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Ok Alasen we are not here to be mean to you. We are simply pointing out that for every 1 exp you get you get 5 spirit, (no matter how you get it) and some players decide not to use certain skills because it does not suit their playing styles. It is not as if we are calling you stupid, but we are calling you ignorant of the game mechanics.

Why dont' you read the entire f'ing thread before u say Laynw/e the b***h's name is and Thanos isnt' calling me stupid. and i know god damn well how much spirit u get per exp point. MY point is for the past 3 pages that i should've mentioned at first was MOST PEOPLE try to keep their quests under control. So we FEED OUR GENIES. but we dont' sit there f'ing calculating each lvl, so of course we'll feed em a bit too much exp then have to go grind more. hence doing your quests eventually nets you more spirit. lol You know what, i give up, it's been what 5 hours now? My fingers are starting to hurt typing all this... I'm done.
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    I Wanna Use Big Letters Too!

Why dont' you read the entire f'ing thread before u say Laynw/e the b***h's name is and Thanos isnt' calling me stupid. and i know god damn well how much spirit u get per exp point. MY point is for the past 3 pages that i should've mentioned at first was MOST PEOPLE try to keep their quests under control. So we FEED OUR GENIES. but we dont' sit there f'ing calculating each lvl, so of course we'll feed em a bit too much exp then have to go grind more. hence doing your quests eventually nets you more spirit. lol You know what, i give up, it's been what 5 hours now? My fingers are starting to hurt typing all this... I'm done.
    lol you been arguing with these people fpr 5 hours now? Does it even really matter how much spirit you get once you hit 80+ in the game?
    edited January 2011
    how the frack is that FAIL? first off talk like a adult please. Fail and QQ and sht.... no thanks. Second, yes i keep that chain till the 60's, cause you GET NO QUESTS IN THE 60'S TO HELP YOU LVL. And i dont' do BH unless i have to btw so that's not even a point.

it's failing your quest: do all quests before leveling cause u had the quest for ~20levels
    if you didnt dump the exp in the genie and then do ur quest you would have some quests to do and get their exp to help u level. succesful management?
    i dont care what's ur ethical/political/religious view about BH, looks like u do it whenever u feel like doing it anyway

holy hell, we're talking about the fracking lower levels... like up to 20. when u get a **** TON of quests... and could prolyl do them all and ding 40b4 u even get around to doing your FB 29
    try again, u can do fb29 and then the quests. and no, it's not like that

Sorry i assumed people that actually PLAYED THE GAME and DID their quests would be like my entire GUILD and EVERYONE ELSE i know that feeds their genie each lvl if they have to. Cause we dnt' like 20 god damn quests on the screen at once.

kk, u dont like to see a list full of quests and want to do them.
    for the rest of us that dont have that kind of paranoia and have a filled TO-DO list that's not an issue

I'm a noob? you do realize what that actually means right? I'm not a f'ing ret@rd with two rocks for a f'ing brain thank you very much a-hole. And actually I'm playing this the way MOST PEOPLE DO, cause MOST dont' go blow money on hypers every damn day or buy 300 bucks in zen every week. And most actually DO DO their quests. I've got 199 people in my guild that play that way too. I'm playing THE GAME. You're jsut hypering to 100 and dont' even know half the **** you missed.

i did all my quests till ~80, ever charged zen till 80. keep hallucinating

And you think cause 3 people that posted somewhat agree with your playstily that's the VAST MAJORITY? lol
    no. although it is an indicator.

glad you admit your way looks stupid.
    glad it's obvious that your posts make no sense
    AND THE TIME (SAY 30 MINUTES LIKE I'VE SAID BEFORE) YOU SPENT GRINDING THAT SPIRIT, WHICH WE'RE BABBLING ABOUT BTW.. NOT EXP.... I CAN GO IN 2 MINUTES AND TURN IN A QUEST OR TWO AND GET WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO GRIND FOR HALF A F'ING HOUR. get it now? good

so you actually admit that the one that grinds their spirit actually plays the game more than you, gains more in-game experience and improves his skill while u just get some extra stuff just beecause u picked the quest, am i right?
    edited January 2011
    , everyone has thier own opinions on things let her think what she wants to think..no needs to keep on trolling,capping,busting,whatever...b:surrender geez

^
    l
    l
    Made this just for you guys, here i'll even capitalize it so no one misses it
    Random stuff