No, I am not hacking!

Comments

• Lanyiara - Harshlands
    Lanyiara - Harshlands Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Wow.... i get what your'e saying.... cept you're totally fracked up. lol First off that guy in 69... his QUEST LOG was so clogged he COULDNT FIND the FB ****. considering you obviously dont' do quests.... you should know they dont' pop up in the find quests or current if it's already FULL..

Second... traveling is boring? What do u do STARE at the screen while you're flying? Go take a leak, get a snack, watch this thing called TV....

As for Sin skills..... ya u dont' need EVERY skill. I dont' PvP. I'm not touching Raving slash.... not touching the stealth stuff past lvl 6... there's quite a few I'm not bothering with. But if you think headhunt is useless, you're a moron. Same with subSea... even if you only PvP alot of the skillls are usefull depending what you're doing. Sorry I'd rather keep my **** up to date now then a year later when i'm 100 with 20 mil spirit falling outta my *** as you put it. I'm not one of these peopel that hyper/whoracle to 100 in a month then has undeleveled skills and dont' know how to use half of them. And I LIKE doing my quests, i dnt' like having **** filling up my logs...

And I'm done with this, just reading your stupidity is making me want more cigarettes. And when you ration them, having a arguemnt with a idiot that cant' see what your'e saying doesn't help.

b:laugh Omg you suck so hard.

Tell him to delete a quest? If he doesnt understand, hes a tard. Leave him.

You can only go for a **** so many times in an hour and if I made a coffee everytime I flew somewhere id drink 5 half kilo jars a day.

My Subsea was maxed as I levelled. But it didnt have to be. I just liked the skill.

My Headhunt was level 1 until I was 90+. I still oneshot people with it. In PvE its pretty much useless past level one. It takes sparks I could use more constructively and on any spark to damage output chart, it fails utterly after 2 seconds of 2spark auto attack. The stun is nice, but its too costly to level and very much not worth it in PvE.

Now im grinding out the coin for Level 10. See, now im 100, all I do is get coin. Spirit is falling off of me and taking no effort. And I can get the 1,050,000 easier now than I could have done at 86, when I could have maxed it.

My Chill of the deep was maxed for level as I levelled. And boy was it expensive.

Oh as for stealth, importantly my friend youl want to level it. Saves money in the long run, with that oh so tasty drop in MP consumption. Level 11 Escape is 10 per second. I outregen that in my current gear <3

Only pick up quests your going to do (And I mean BH / culti)? Then your log will be nice and empty :O

If you mean the quest finder, then just dont look at it, then theres no issue.

Im not an idiot and I can see what your saying. And what you are saying is pretty much wrong.

You do not at any point need to slow down levelling just to bloody learn some skills you can learn easily at a later date. Ever.

You have no reason to keep it up to date now, because it wont help you now, nor will it help you later to have been so slow getting to this level. All you have done is waste time. And considering I dont particularly speed level, thats a pretty damning judgement.

But since my fair points hurt your pretty little head, feel free to ignore me, il sit here, happy in my knowledge of being right, or at least MUCH less wrong.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ahhh the "noob" generation...b:chuckle

There are SO many ways to get Exp and SP...additionally, there was SO many ways to get a character to level 30 in a matter of an hour-2 hours.

- Make Crazy Stones/Combine Orbs
    - Hypers
    - Scarlet Fruits
    - Quests
    - Frost

Etc etc etc....

What concerns me here is the:
    Kazunoko wrote:
    I gave up. There is no point in learning how to play anymore unless you actually enjoy the game itself. Because everyone is part of the aps craze now, nobody really needs to know how to use their abilities.

Unless you PvP. Then, you need to know how to click on stealth, force stealth, double-spark, and tackling slash.

*sigh*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    No, what YOU'RE saying is wrong. No reason to kep my skills up to date NOW? HELLO..... MORE DMG? among other things. And If you can't figure out how to use headhunt to stun a elite mob so u can take half it's HP or more b4 it even hits you while keeping your chi maxxed again in a couple secs..... then you suck. And by the way my Sin's only 70. lol

As for the quests, fine dont' do yours, i could give a rat's *** your'e missing out on half the game among other ****. Jsut dont' try to tell me I'm wrong in playing it the way i do. And get off your high horse ya dumb *****, just cause you play that way and keep yourself GIMPED till you hit 100 doesnt' mean you're right.

And wow... you kept chill of the deep maxed? lol talk about stupid. You dont' level your skills apparently.... yet u kept the ONE skill that's only useful if you SPAM skills maxxed out?
  • Qingzi - Harshlands
    Qingzi - Harshlands Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You CAN'T multi-client on the SAME pc..... is it that hard to understand? really?

Yes, you can, and it's really easy to do.

Don't think I should say how to, though...
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Jesus christ Qingzi..... ya u CAN.... but it's NOT ALLOWED GENIUS.
  • Qingzi - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    You need to calm down, seriously and big-time.

WTF did I do to you to start "yelling" at me?
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    posting stupid **** when it's pretty damn obvious what i meant in the first place?
  • Qingzi - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    You CAN'T multi-client on the SAME pc..... is it that hard to understand? really?
    CAN'T multi-client on the SAME pc
    CAN'T multi-client
    CAN'T

Yeah, so fracking obvious
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    try reading the rest of that post u just quoted buddy........

or the other posts for that matter.... what did you do just pick out one line and not read anything else?

"Um.... it's only breaking the rules if they run more then one client on the SAME PC...... you have no damn clue whether he's using two different pc's or not to log the Psy and Sin on at once. PW can check to see the IP of the computer each account is logged on with, when they're both on at once..... but still."

"Tanked, READ THIS.... THIS IDIOT isnt' joking..... Zea go search the forums and read before you post. It's PERFECTLY FINE to log two DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS on two DIFFERENT COMPUTERS at the same time........

You CAN'T multi-client on the SAME pc..... is it that hard to understand? really?"
  • Qingzi - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Same to you. It's a humongous difference between "can't" and "aren't allowed".

Done arguing with you, good night.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    bye b:bye
  • Lanyiara - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    No, what YOU'RE saying is wrong. No reason to kep my skills up to date NOW? HELLO..... MORE DMG? among other things. And If you can't figure out how to use headhunt to stun a elite mob so u can take half it's HP or more b4 it even hits you while keeping your chi maxxed again in a couple secs..... then you suck. And by the way my Sin's only 70. lol

As for the quests, fine dont' do yours, i could give a rat's *** your'e missing out on half the game among other ****. Jsut dont' try to tell me I'm wrong in playing it the way i do. And get off your high horse ya dumb *****, just cause you play that way and keep yourself GIMPED till you hit 100 doesnt' mean you're right.

THERES NO REASON. EVER.

You wont use all your skills, and as an assassin, you use even less than anyone else.

Oooh HeadHunt is a long stun. Nice, get level one then leave it. The only skills REALLY important to levelling and killing mobs are Tackling Slash, Spark, RDS and BloodPaint.

2spark in stealth! Autorapemob. I heal with the damage and the mob doesnt even bother to hit for about 2 seconds after im laying into it.

Also, extra PvE bonus with stuns. On Physical and often on magical mobs, if you stun them, their "attack" will still be ready to launch upon the end of the stun. So if you kill it while its stunned, it hits you as it dies. Great fun no?

No matter what you do, you will end up Autoattacking the mob. Or youl DD slow as hell. Assuming you auto attack, the only skill you need for DAMAGE is your Devotion( Mastery) and thats IT.

I pride myself on not relying on autoattack in PVP, but when it comes to PvE, after 2 - 3 skills, Autoattack at 1.25 will outstrip your damage pretty ****ing fast.

And why do you need to level those other skills again? Oh, PvP? Uh, at your level its so variable with gears and play its ****, not to mention higher levels will drop you in an instant. When PvP becomes viable, youlbe able to level the skills to usable very very easily, with no delevelling BS and without struggling to get the coin too much.

PvE? Autoattack is free and gerally > Your skills for mobs.

I was far from GIMPED on my way too 100. The only skill I lacked that I wished id levelled earlier was Shadow Teleport for Cleric rescuing. Still.... Not that importan then. Clever clerics dont need saving unless they or their party does something real stupid.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Oooh HeadHunt is a long stun. Nice, get level one then leave it. The only skills REALLY important to levelling and killing mobs are Tackling Slash, Spark, RDS and BloodPaint.

I do hope you mean IH and not RDS. Leveling RDS does nothing except increase the damage and mana cost.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Lanyiara - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    I do hope you mean IH and not RDS. Leveling RDS does nothing except increase the damage and mana cost.

I use RDS because of its low cooldown, meaning I can gain 150chi every 30 seconds.

You could substitute or add IH if you wished, personally I dont use it much, I keep it on reserve for emergencies. (Im about to die and I need to triple spark for a pot to get a few seconds to work etc).

Again its personal, thats just my ideal minimal skills. I maxed Slipstream and Puncture early too, since they hit hard as hell in lowbie PvP ;P
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    lol damn your're arguing with me and half the **** you're blabbering donesnt' even affect me. I guess i have to sit here and explain every god damn little detail. I DON"T PvP YA DOLT........ but i STILL keep every skill useful in one situation or another.... when i grind, i pull with knife throw so i dont' have to compeltely run to the mob (teleport isnt' up EVERY time ya know), then punture wound, then rib strike, then auto attack the rest (sorry just blindly auto attacking gets REALLY boring after awhile, i like the skills... if u think that's stupid, o well i dont' give a ****). If it's a ranged mob..... knnife throw, tackling, Puncture, then just attack. If it's a poison shooting mobs... knife throw (at max range), then Deep sting, then tacklign to get that 50 chi back (90% of the time i can get to the mob and deep sting b4 poison goes off), then just auto attack. If i'm in BH 59 (remember my sin is SEVENTY), I'll usually take a mob while everyone else is on another. I'll run up to it, STUN it with headhunt that u think is so useless, Rising Dragon, and auto attack from there. If it doesn't die b4 it "wakes up", it does a split sec later. btw when i GRIND... i use Flourish orbs, using skills affects my mp like... never.

Twin Strike i've got maxxed, but that didnt' cost much and it's not bad for a fast bit of dmg....
    slipstream's maxxed of course
    Raving... not bothering
    Throatcut ... eh i got it a lvl or 2 but not bothering with that anymore for awhile
    Earthen Rift... hell ya i'm going to try to keep that maxxed, as well as Subsea
    wolf Emblem, Windpush, Knife throw, Tackling, rising Dragon, Shadow Teleport, reg Teleport, Inner Harmony, Dagger Devotion..... ALL maxxed or will be.
    bloodpaint, **** that till i can go demon, no point... stays at lvl 1
    chill of the deep? blah
    Shadow walk and shadow escape are lvl 6 and staying there for a long time
    Focused Mind and Tidal Protection? useless to me (so far)

There you happy? Obviously i dont' level ALL my skills.... but again i play DIFFERENT then you do, and i DON'T SUCK. Stop being such a smartass little shiet thinking if we dont' do it YOUR way we're doing it wrong.christ only thing i was pointing out in the beginning was that he's mising out on some spirit for his skills and BAM i get jumped by the resident high and mighty idiot (you). AND YES i know Hypers boost spirit, whoever said that earlier.... You're still getting the SAME AMOUNT, just quicker.
  • Roin - Harshlands
    Roin - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Alasen im sorry but you have no clue what your talking about get off the thread and stop raging pls cant even tell if your trying to troll or what? lol
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    and now you're 20.... with seriously underlevled skills.... barely no spirit to speak of, can't do BH over and over and over to get more spirit till you even hit 40....... good going. If you're really going to start playing NORMAL now... hope u have fun having the **** beat out of you cause your skills blow and the mobs reach you way before they die. lol

Shoulda hypered and whoracled to 80 if you're going to play like that, then spam FF AND BH (AND more oracles if you're rich) for spirit to catch up.

Edit: Err wait... you're only going to 30 on this one? ummm nvm

Edit #2: lmao i thought u rolled another Psy... so that "reach u b4 they die" comment ya that made no sense srry.... but ya if u lvl and play sin like me, i use almost EVERY skill dpending what i'm doing.... have fun building up all that spirit when u already missed some. Not MUCH... but ya still missed some.
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

especially when u call someone else an idiot.

EXP = 5*SPIRIT
    someone that levels to level X will always, ALWAYS have the SAME spirit with someone at lvl X unless he feeds the genie with exp or die more/less times. period.

seriously, level 80 and doesnt know that? maybe you should be concerned a bit more with the meta game than quests.

no matter if u quest, hyper, open tiger packs, make gems, farm herbs, grind... w/e.
    the only exception are the signs that give some spirit and maybe 1 or 2 more.

OP: yeah it's nice. best use of sage sov even xd

to ppl that talk about multiclient and w/e: half the population will be banned due to a cleric buffing alt zzzz.... 2 pcs + 2 chars = legal
  • Roin - Harshlands
    Roin - Harshlands Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I got accused by some players of cheating yesterday, so I thought I would offer a quick tip to new alts. There is a way to level to 30 very quickly without doing just quests (and something other than lowbie Frost).

I have a high-level psychic main. I just started this toon over the weekend, and I really didn't want to trudge through all the initial quests again. Then I got an idea...

1. Give your low-level character a charm, a bow, some hypers, and some health pots.
    2. Buff your low-level character with Soul of Vengeance.
    3. Take the low-level character to a place with monsters that are tightly grouped, enable hypers, and shoot everything once.
    4. Drink a health pot while the mobs are approaching you.
    5. Laugh as they kill themselves (my SoV does around 1900hp of damage).
    6. Repeat.

It was hilarious. Level 1-15 in around 4 minutes. 15-21 in another 6 or so. Now I'll stop and actually play the game so I can learn the class. I enjoy my psychic a bit more, but rolling this class has been more fun than I expected. I don't think I'll make it 5aps, but with bloodpaint and decent aps I hope to be able to farm instances better than my psy can. b:surrender

thx for the tip sounds like something i might try when the new races comes out so i can get away from all the over crowded areas fast :)
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    jesus do u people not get this or are you jsut stupid? I feed my genies to keep from levelign a few times too....... It's this damn simple. you do your quest, YOU GET THE SAME EXP ON THOSE MOBS as if u went and JUST grinded mobs! But hey, finish that quest, then jump to the next (assuming u unlock all your quests when you LEVEL), which is prolyl like 10 secs away running... then u do THAT quest, yet again GRINDING MOBS.....

finish your quests, go back to town, feed a genie on the way back, turn your quests in, boom boom boom more exp and spirit on TOP of all that grinding. Seriosuly is this REALLY that hard to understand?
    edited January 2011
    jesus do u people not get this or are you jsut stupid? I feed my genies to keep from levelign a few times too....... It's this damn simple. you do your quest, YOU GET THE SAME EXP ON THOSE MOBS as if u went and JUST grinded mobs! But hey, finish that quest, then jump to the next (assuming u unlock all your quests when you LEVEL), which is prolyl like 10 secs away running... then u do THAT quest, yet again GRINDING MOBS.....

finish your quests, go back to town, feed a genie on the way back, turn your quests in, boom boom boom more exp and spirit on TOP of all that grinding. Seriosuly is this REALLY that hard to understand?

you didnt say that taking a quest + grinding will give u more exp/spirit.

you said that OP will have unleveled skills cause he didnt get spirit cause he didnt make his quests. then said that u get extra spirit from quests.

ofc i agree that getting the quest plus grind will give u more exp/spirit than just grinding;
    however, unless u are implying that u can feed the genie with exp only while u turn in the quest, his skill leveling is not related to the way he gains exp/spirit
  • Zarni - Dreamweaver
    Zarni - Dreamweaver Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    a bunch of nonsense

Can't believe I read this whole stupid thread just to get ninja'd by Thanos b:surrender
    especially when u call someone else an idiot.

EXP = 5*SPIRIT
    someone that levels to level X will always, ALWAYS have the SAME spirit with someone at lvl X unless he feeds the genie with exp or die more/less times. period.

But yeah, mobs and quests all give a 1:5 ratio of spirit to exp, with or without hyper. The only way to be more spirit-poor than someone else your level (assuming no exp fed to genie or excessive death-releases) is using bh100 (2) reward orbs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    Can't believe I read this whole stupid thread just to get ninja'd by Thanos b:surrender

i haz more -chan b:avoid
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    To Thanos: well.... then think about it for two seconds (and this is to Layna or w/e more then you) if he's not doing his quests..... he's not getting that extra spirit is he? and Layn's STILL trying to tell me JUST grinding gets more spirit..... ya, right, while i can get back to town in a couple minutes and get the same amount of spirit u grinded for 30 minutes in like... two. And Yes i was implying u feed a genie to lose some of the exp. Kinda have to or you'll get backed up on quests pretty fast... but still....

Scenerio one: Person Hypers to 20. Skips EVERYTHING

Scenerio two: Person actually DOES their quests, and just grinds whatever's left on their lvl (if there's any left..)

Who's going to get more spirit?

"you said that OP will have unleveled skills cause he didnt get spirit cause he didnt make his quests. then said that u get extra spirit from quests."

ya... and how do you lvl skills? SPIRIT! And uh.... i said UNDERLEVELED, not un-leveled. Least i think i did....

Another part i jsut realized what u said...
    "you didnt say that taking a quest + grinding will give u more exp/spirit.

you said that OP will have unleveled skills cause he didnt get spirit cause he didnt make his quests. then said that u get extra spirit from quests."

um... read my second freaking post in this?

EDIT: Whether you hyper to 20 or grind w/o them to 20 on just mobs you'll still end up with the SAME exp/spirt.... soo keep trying to tell me doing your quests doesnt' gain you more.

2nd Edit: damn you people are making me confuse myself while reading your posts now.... jsut saw i quoted the same thing twice, just added a part the 2nd time lol.... I'm watching a movie.. have fun thinking you're right.
    edited January 2011
    person 1 and person 2 will have exactly the same spirit.
    that's what everybody (but u) is saying

i can give u a formula:

<Spirit at lvl X> =
    ( <Experience needed to lvl to X >
    + <exp dumbed in genie>
    + <exp loos due to deaths>
    - <exp gained from bh100 II orbs>
    )/5

+ <spirit from signs of the sages>
    + <spirit from bh100 II orbs>

now tell me, do u see anything related to questing (or lack of) in the parameters?
    no? good, you are not hallucinating then.
  • Hunnybunney - Harshlands
    Hunnybunney - Harshlands Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Imma just lol at Alasen and move on.

Just wow. No wonder you arnt 100. Too busy getting the skills you dont need right? b:chuckle

EDIT : Holy **** how old is that sig of mine LOL.
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Scenerio one: Person Hypers to 20. Skips EVERYTHING

Scenerio two: Person actually DOES their quests, and just grinds whatever's left on their lvl (if there's any left..)

Who's going to get more spirit?

NEITHER will have more spirit. Are you so stupid that you think quest rewards don't count in the same category as griding?

Think of it this way. Pulling random numbers out, but lets say for a level you need 10000 exp to level. At a 5:1 ratio, that 10000 exp will net you 2000 spirit.

OK since this is what you dont understand.

I hyper that 10000 exp... because of the ratio, I end that level at 10000 exp, 2000 spirit, just from griding.

Now on a seperate character I do that exact same level with a quest. Say each quest grants me 1000 exp and 200 spirit. And for the sake of simplicity, the mobs I killed during each quest grants me the same amount. So it goes like this:
    Kill x mobs: 1000 exp 200 spirit
    Grinding on those mobs for the quest: 1000 exp 200 spirit
    Total of one quest: 2000 exp, 400 spirit.
    Do that for five quests: 2000*5= 10000 exp, 400*5= 2000 spirit
    I end the level at 10000 exp and 2000 spirit.

NO MATTER IF YOU GRIND OR QUEST, YOU WILL HAVE THE SAME SPIRIT PER LEVEL

Really, its not that hard -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • Hunnybunney - Harshlands
    Hunnybunney - Harshlands Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    hunny u dumbsh!t.... did you read anything or just Layn's stupid responses? I DONT" EVEN GET HALF MY SKILLS OR CARE ABOUT THEM.

And thanos no you're wrong... cause if u DO your QUESTS..... you HAVE to dump exp in a GENIE..... unless you want to get backed up like hell on the quests at the lower levels. Gee guess what, now your'e getting MORE SPIRIT each lvl if u keep dumping exp till u turn in the last quest ant that dings you.

Why? cause unless u sit there and calculate each lvl to the NUMBER, you're going to end up dumping more exp then u need to keep yourself from leveling till u turn that last quest in for whatever lvl.

So then guess what happens... you've done the quests, dumped the exp, but still need a bit more exp. go grind, MORE..... and ding, and u also have more spirit then you would've if ALL you did was GRIND then entire lvl.

Maybe i should've said that awhile ago.... but christ it's not that hard if you stop acting like a know-it-all (Layn or w/e) and think about it.

10 points to whoever PMs me the connection that she missed. b:chuckle
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    And thanos no you're wrong... cause if u DO your QUESTS..... you HAVE to dump exp in a GENIE..... unless you want to get backed up like hell on the quests at the lower levels. Gee guess what, now your'e getting MORE SPIRIT each lvl if u keep dumping exp till u turn in the last quest ant that dings you.

And now you are just justifying it with a personal play style. Who the hell says you HAVE to dump exp into the genie to do all your quests? You dont need to do every quest at the exact level you get it to do them. My very first character did every single quest and never dumped exp into a genie (hell, I didnt even own a genie until 4-5x), and yet still got every single one done and eventually ran out of quests to do. You are only gimping yourself if you dont let the exp travel on from level to level, instead hindering it later on for a few more spirit now.

And you are a complete idiot if you dont think that you cant dump exp into a genie if you want more spirit from griding as well. So even your "dumping exp cause its the way I play therefore better than whatever anyone else does" attitude fails there, since the grinding people can do the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • Kaledrina - Lost City
    Kaledrina - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    10 points to whoever PMs me the connection that she missed. b:chuckle

Oh! Oh! Pick me!

Alasen, you actually seemed reasonable a while back. Then you got really angry... I blame Tanked for telling you to pop a midol. Can I haz 10 more points for that?
    edited January 2011
    hunny u dumbsh!t.... did you read anything or just Layn's stupid responses? I DONT" EVEN GET HALF MY SKILLS OR CARE ABOUT THEM.

Why? cause unless u sit there and calculate each lvl to the NUMBER, you're going to end up dumping more exp then u need to keep yourself from leveling till u turn that last quest in for whatever lvl.

So then guess what happens... you've done the quests, dumped the exp, but still need a bit more exp. go grind, MORE..... and ding, and u also have more spirit then you would've if ALL you did was GRIND then entire lvl.

Maybe i should've said that awhile ago.... but christ it's not that hard if you stop acting like a know-it-all (Layn or w/e) and think about it.

ok, u have a point
    if u want to turn every quest at the same level that u got it, then at the first levels (if u dont die a lot) you will have to put some exp in the genie to keep u from leveling.
    and therefore u will gain more spirit that someone that just levels up.

on the other hand, doing this is the most stupid thing i have ever heard, even worse than yulk's way of leveling. might as well have a target like "i should die 42 times at each level" or "i will have 42 genies at the same level with me" or "i will always have a genie with the max lucky poitns for my level".

then u will have more spirit too.

honestly, I think that setting that sort of goals is related to a couple of psychological issues or something.