MMOSite Is Looking for Your Questions About the Expansion!

13»

Comments

• Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Damn, don't be so mean, inform yourself before beating up someone for asking the release date when it wasn't known yet, smartie.

The release date was known 2nd of febreary, and you're quoting a post from 31st of january, you couldn't have thought about it, couldn't you?

HAHAHAHA.....this is full of WIN b:victory
  • Hhlolz - Harshlands
    Hhlolz - Harshlands Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Are new classes gonna be insanely OP like fish STILL ARE.

fixed that for youb:cute
    *Faildom*
    I don't need a Squad
    Level a Venomancer to 90.
    Aug 12, 2009
  • aionisbetter
    aionisbetter Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hehe they not even work on fesh, all fash + one what will come in future is already in client,only new thing in this **** of game is tide born area and psy\assasin (without nirvana,coz its ruined one of most beautiful instance in game) ,this new expansion (lol its shame to call this **** expansion) will be same lame like Tide Born...
    Idk how ppls can spend money on this game,it was rly nice in 2009,but today is totaly lame

- horrible graphic
    - horrible sounds + 50% of them not work
    - boring\ugly instance
    - all mobs\bosses are just copy\paste with different name\color
    - game work as **** no mater is ur PC old 10 years or new
    - cash shop is PAY TO WIN ,they put gear inside LOL!
  • Hunnybunney - Harshlands
    Hunnybunney - Harshlands Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hehe they not even work on fesh, all fash + one what will come in future is already in client,only new thing in this **** of game is tide born area and psy\assasin (without nirvana,coz its ruined one of most beautiful instance in game) ,this new expansion (lol its shame to call this **** expansion) will be same lame like Tide Born...
    Idk how ppls can spend money on this game,it was rly nice in 2009,but today is totaly lame

- horrible graphic

Huh?

- horrible sounds + 50% of them not work

I guess.

- boring\ugly instance

Think a little harder and youl realise most games instances are boring on the 15th run.

- all mobs\bosses are just copy\paste with different name\color

Old trick, used to save game space. Ever played Final Fantasy I - X? Thats a CONSOLE game and they do it.

- game work as **** no mater is ur PC old 10 years or new

Dunno what planet you are on, imma guess you just dont know how to run a PC properly. I play this pretty nicely on high (Lowered for PVP) graphics on an intel Shared Graphics board centralised on a 2Ghz Processor. I.E a "****" PC. As for the other computers.... Running it on one core usually nails 95% of the issues b:bye

- cash shop is PAY TO WIN ,they put gear inside LOL!

Welcome to PWE's running of the game. We still find it fun tho :D

Bold/Underline/Italics

If your so unhappy, **** off to your namesake (Loldying) game.

I hear RageQuit even left that one, so...LOLDEADGAME?

---I want you to ask if theyl increase the DQ item droprate, its the only way I can earn anymore, and its not great :(
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    In the event you may still be periodically checking back into this thread, I will vouch for you as I did also see your name and link come up in the Vindictus game forum which I am currently active in and understand the "difficult question" that they are currently refusing to answer which has left a fair portion of the player base in an uproar.

__A large issue here aside from what is already present is that with the way the content is released and what is released within it, it often has the feel (more and more so) that the higher end players are more or less left to re-roll and start over due to lack of content. The base content in itself is heavily lacking in detail and consistency, going back through the same area again is more of a chore than a game. While this is a generic standard, most games still give a larger option to players as to where they want to go and how they want to do it which, here, has remained unchanged for roughly 3 years now.

__This game is largely more focused on low level areas for "casual" players to be baited into using the cash shop to survive, the ideas and skill sets are rehashed things that were decided against in the past which are now making their way back into the game. There is a large gap of game play cut off from the 89+ zone where the game becomes more of a filler left solely for people who's only desire is to level without interest in any other part of the game play. They feed the community reasons such as where this game came from players reached the 105 level cap within 3 months(As stated by our Community Manger Frankie Raye). While this holds true, they cut out convenient parts of the truth such as the built in bot initially provided to the CN players similar to the one in Jade Dynasty. (it's not hard to reach cap when you go on auto grind against NON-HOSTILE mobs for a few months straight). They compare the lack of content to failure upon OUR player community while forgetting to mention the subtle changes that give advantages to our counterpart the CN version.
    My best example to this comparison is like saying (two high school students)
    1"Hey, once we get some wheels, we'll be free again, so let's work hard and take shifts on this job"
    (next day)
    1"Hey check out my new car that I got for my birthday!",
    2 "Ohh nice, I'm still working on getting mine from that job we started."
    1"Oh right about that, I don't have a reason to work there now so, you're on your own."
    2"..."
    1"LOL well I have things to do now that I have this so, we can hang out when you get your ride."
    2"Right, I'll call you in the next 8-10 months when I catch up...."

__Another large concern is that where most companies aim to balance their classes and races as they add more in, this one is more focused on an out with the old, in with the new format where adjustments are not made in advance to keep the classes balanced, they simply hand us some raw material and wait to see if the CN server has any qualms with it. CN being non US based, we get our "fixes" from another company entirely based on a community that does not make attempts to adhere to us as well.

Semi-overview,
    _Why are they only adding frills to the game instead of actual playable content, if games were meant to simply be looked at with a new dress on the same character who's load out has not been changed for the last 3 years, we'd just take a picture, it lasts longer and is less of a hassle. We want more elaborate content which has been addressed and dismissed multiple times.
    _ Many players want to see issues/bugs that have existed as minor script flaws fixed for multiple years get some attention, which have been ignored entirely with no communication back.

Apologies for the large amount of text, but it is in a clean perspective albeit one sided. I strongly suggest at least skimming through the small paragraphs. In a ranking of this game starting with A ending with F, I would give this game somewhere amidst a D and a C in terms of all aspects of Customer Support as well as Game Development, Marketing, and involvement with it's community.
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Hl/ - Harshlands17
    Hl/ - Harshlands17 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    fixed that for youb:cute

You ever tried PvPing with a Psychic? Or any class at all?
    Try actually PLAYING the class before you QQ about it.

Dear OP:

I've played with Aria Games for over two years now. The company is small, and the games graphics aren't fantastic. The player base isn't large, and the moderators are chosen by the people in forums....
    But they, those players, are happy. They're quite content.
    Yes, there's a Cash Shop there. But it's simple to farm the coin needed to buy those things from other players. So they don't have an issue. They are, for the most part, extremely content.

But this isn't about Aria Games. This is about "Perfect World" Entertainment.

There have been bugs in here that players have pointed out since the beginning of the game. They're still here. There are BROKEN, very CLEARLY BROKEN game mechanics that have been around since the beginning of the game. They're still here, and not only that, are pretty much being exploited for pocket change. They've lied to us multiple times (LIKE THE NEW EXPANSION DATE?) and passed the buck to things that are completely unrelated to one another. ("Rank Sale? It's China's gaming culture's fault!"--summary of Frankie's Rank Sale response.)

They refuse to revamp the old classes, and shove new ones down our throats without adjusting them to actually be in the same league as the former. (ASSASSINS are the main offenders of severe OP-ness.) When we point this out, we are promptly ignored. They allow Perfect World China all of these tricks and in game bots that allow them to have advantages we don't, and then complain about us not getting to the level cap?

What are they using all that money for from those sales? Good question. Some people think they're increasing wages. Others think it's going to Forsaken World. But it's frankly obvious that it's NOT going to the game, otherwise graphics for older classes could be updated, holes and bugs would be repaired.

If you can't tell, a large chunk of the players aren't happy at ALL with the management of the game. The other chunk is stupid enough to think there's nothing wrong with the game at all...which I both pity and laugh at.

Sneakret gets a +12 for the post.

This game, if I had to grade it, would get a solid D-.
    It's no longer worth spending money on a game that the developers won't even fix the most simplistic of bugs in. I don't think they realize that to make more money, you need to keep your players happy...they'd make more if they just quit disguising their sales as "Minor Localization Changes" and just listened.

Hopefully you post a link to this article and include our opinions in it....it would honestly be a breath of relief for us for others to see exactly what is going on down here.
  • Nehru - Heavens Tear
    Nehru - Heavens Tear Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Will any of the new mobs be tamable?

How well do the new classes work with the old ones in terms of group dynamics?

Are there any plans to update or revamp the existing classes to keep them attractive to new or existing players? How about the existing zones?

Are there any features or content in the expansion that the staff are excited about that haven't been previously mentioned in the teaser site or any of the other promotional material?

Given the some of the chatter on the forums about seekers and claymores: What's the staff's best time in minesweeper?

Will Khewy ever be reunited with Han and the Millennium Falcon?

Is it true that the Axis of Fate turned down a chance to appear on the Wheel of Fortune?
    "It is said that whomsoever the gods wish to destroy, they first make mad. In fact, whomsoever the gods wish to destroy, they first hand the equivilant of a stick with a fizzing fuse and ACME Dynamite Company written on the side. It's more interesting, and doesn't take so long."
    - Terry Pratchett
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Oh yeah, will they ever fix aps, so barbarians wont need to use weapon they arent ment to use(We cant use claws/fists in true form) PvE wise? Also, will they ever fix TT3-X? Honestly, only aps squads can do it anymore these days and even them wipe regularly. Ppl with average gear cant do it, heck, boss that was ment for lvl 88-93 squad... Full lvl 100+ squads have wiped on it, unless they got claws/fists in squad and that boss cant drop more than 3 mats per run, quite often he drops nothing. They simply made bosses lot harder yet they did nothing to crappy droprates, the ones who could still farm those cant bother due low droprates--> Gear that isn`t even really endgame is expensive as hell to get.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Oh yeah, will they ever fix aps, so barbarians wont need to use weapon they arent ment to use(We cant use claws/fists in true form) PvE wise? Also, will they ever fix TT3-X? Honestly, only aps squads can do it anymore these days and even them wipe regularly. Ppl with average gear cant do it, heck, boss that was ment for lvl 88-93 squad... Full lvl 100+ squads have wiped on it, unless they got claws/fists in squad and that boss cant drop more than 3 mats per run, quite often he drops nothing. They simply made bosses lot harder yet they did nothing to crappy droprates, the ones who could still farm those cant bother due low droprates--> Gear that isn`t even really endgame is expensive as hell to get.

I did 3-1 for the first time since I came back a few days ago with some chaps from Tex*s....It was a 100+ squad, 2 barbs, me, a bm a psy and cleric. Everyone got wiped except for me and one barb, and I ended up tanking the GBA boss with no cleric, alternating aggro with the barb. Only reason why I survived is because I could permaspark to save my ***, let my charm cool down and spam HP food.

And guess what? Nothing dropped. I think during that whole run, we got a total of 2-3 mats.

I can definitely see why people are pissed now.
  • aionisbetter
    aionisbetter Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Welcome to PWE's running of the game. We still find it fun tho :D

Bold/Underline/Italics

If your so unhappy, **** off to your namesake (Loldying) game.

I hear RageQuit even left that one, so...LOLDEADGAME?

---I want you to ask if theyl increase the DQ item droprate, its the only way I can earn anymore, and its not great :(

Hmmm....

-Huh? huh about what? u trying to say that graphic is nice here? LOL! look at textures\models\lights\color`s ,map design b:chuckle

-About instances...i agree but that was old trick ,not many games with that atm (cept PWE games ofc) ,other games have kinda better designed instances and they force u to run it coz of nice reward ,and what PWI have? One big\ugly room with few copy\paste mobs and one re.tarded boss whic is also copy\paste (example is doggy in 2-x TT,its just maximized mob from hell\heaven)..awesome if u satisfied with this b:laugh

- Dunno what planet you are on, imma guess you just dont know how to run a PC properly. I play this pretty nicely on high (Lowered for PVP) graphics on an intel Shared Graphics board centralised on a 2Ghz Processor. I.E a "****" PC. As for the other computers.... Running it on one core usually nails 95% of the issues

I just LOLDED at this lol dumb i just cant imagine ur FPS (if u play on max\if u know how to setup max settigns lol ) on that **** of computer...prolly 2-5 in arch and around 10-13 on map? b:laugh im pretty sure u didnt play any other games at normal FPS (around 50-60) so u prolly dont have idea how much... this....thing....is..... HORRIBLE!
    Look at this:
    - 1st thing is that u talk with guy who work with hardware\software around 11-12 years b:dirty
    and
    -2nd thing is my machine :

CPU - AMD Phenom II x4
    GPU - AMD\Ati HD Radeon 5770 1GB DDR5
    RAM - 6GB DDR3

huh not bad hm? So plz dont try to be smart and talk **** like *imma guess you just dont know how to run a PC properly* u should just nicely ask and il tell u all things,rly dont need shi1 like this ^^

And lol TNX for Welcome to PWE's running of the game... but P.S. im here from OB ;)

Im not unhappy about this coz i dont play this **** around 3 months ,having fun with A.ion atm ,just back to this lame coz of friend to help him with new toon ^^
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    you play aio.n and you wanna talk **** about PWIs graphics and sounds?

lmao, u trollin?
  • Sneakret - Heavens Tear
    Sneakret - Heavens Tear Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    And unless I'm mistaken your graphics card could use an update as well...

I'm using a hand me down GeForce 9800gt and I still pull 55 frames a sec with all but 2-3 sliders maxed
    I can see what you see not,
    Vision milky, then eyes rot.
    When you turn, they will be gone,
    Whispering their hidden song.
    Then you see what cannot be,
    Shadows move where light should be.
    Out of darkness, out of mind,
    Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ask them when they are going to fix the countless bugs that have been present since launch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hunnybunney - Harshlands
    Hunnybunney - Harshlands Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hmmm....

-Huh? huh about what? u trying to say that graphic is nice here? LOL! look at textures\models\lights\color`s ,map design b:chuckle

-About instances...i agree but that was old trick ,not many games with that atm (cept PWE games ofc) ,other games have kinda better designed instances and they force u to run it coz of nice reward ,and what PWI have? One big\ugly room with few copy\paste mobs and one re.tarded boss whic is also copy\paste (example is doggy in 2-x TT,its just maximized mob from hell\heaven)..awesome if u satisfied with this b:laugh

- Dunno what planet you are on, imma guess you just dont know how to run a PC properly. I play this pretty nicely on high (Lowered for PVP) graphics on an intel Shared Graphics board centralised on a 2Ghz Processor. I.E a "****" PC. As for the other computers.... Running it on one core usually nails 95% of the issues

I just LOLDED at this lol dumb i just cant imagine ur FPS (if u play on max\if u know how to setup max settigns lol ) on that **** of computer...prolly 2-5 in arch and around 10-13 on map? b:laugh im pretty sure u didnt play any other games at normal FPS (around 50-60) so u prolly dont have idea how much... this....thing....is..... HORRIBLE!
    Look at this:
    - 1st thing is that u talk with guy who work with hardware\software around 11-12 years b:dirty
    and
    -2nd thing is my machine :

CPU - AMD Phenom II x4
    GPU - AMD\Ati HD Radeon 5770 1GB DDR5
    RAM - 6GB DDR3

huh not bad hm? So plz dont try to be smart and talk **** like *imma guess you just dont know how to run a PC properly* u should just nicely ask and il tell u all things,rly dont need shi1 like this ^^

And lol TNX for Welcome to PWE's running of the game... but P.S. im here from OB ;)

Im not unhappy about this coz i dont play this **** around 3 months ,having fun with A.ion atm ,just back to this lame coz of friend to help him with new toon ^^

I wrote plenty of stuff and then the forum gave me a tasty error and wiped it. ****ing great.

To sum it up? FPS dosnt need to be past 24, I get that when needed, I run Fallout 3 and more on this PC despite its limits, I know more than you do about getting the most out of the least on a PC and your super computer is not what the Angelica gaphics system was designed for.

Oh and the graphics? Theyre great, look closely.

The style on the other hand I will admit is dated to all holy hell.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Hunny is right. You don't need an excelent computer for the graphics.

People forget PWI is pretty dated. The US version is much older than people think because it was in china for afew years prior to us getting it.

And it's for that reason that your super computer does no better than her dinosuar. The graphics can only get so good, the fps can only get so good, etc.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I think it was a great interview... and yes it raised interesting issues.

Please continue the discussion here: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1002812
This discussion has been closed.