Assaucesin vs. Calvin: Lingzi's argument !!!

13»

Comments

• xcliqz
    xcliqz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    im 'positively abnormal'.

what does that mean? it means that im abnormal but this abnormality is something tats good and its somthing tat alot of ppl wanted.

its intelligence. im more intelligent than most people. alot of ppl said tat, im bright, im intelligent, i get good grades at school, im nice, n im a teacher's pet.

no NO !!!, i dont dress up as girls

u bj to get good grades?
  • _Fuzz_ - Lost City
    _Fuzz_ - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Unlike most the people here, i read the first page, saw that there were 6 more and said "f it i'm just gonna watch the fight."

Honestly, i do see that this wasn;t sauces best day, and being pressured to rush things has a toll on the outcome as well. Being an assassin is being able to strike at an opponents most vullnerable and patience is key to getting to that vullnerable point.

The major fail i saw him do was giving in to the presure as a true sin would wait for that one moment. the other flaw i saw we relying on that one combo a little too much.

also it was pretty crapy to kill adriot even if (he/she/it) was giving him **** about time.
    thorrr wrote: »

"Naruto (NARUTO—ナルト—?, romanized as NARUTO) is an ongoing Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto. The plot tells the story of Naruto Uzumaki, an adolescent ninja who constantly searches for recognition and aspires to become a Hokage, the ninja in his village that is acknowledged as the leader and the strongest of all."

Not only he IS a ninja, He also got a career in it and his goal to be the best ninja.
    Lawyerd.

According to the information you are giving, you are stating that infact this Naruto character IS a ninja, proving my client, Lingzi, correct as he stated that in the OP.

Assuming you were acussing my client, Lingzi, of reffering assassins as ninjas. My client states in the OP that he is mearly comparing ninjas to assassins .

Lawyerd.
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Unlike most the people here, i read the first page, saw that there were 6 more and said "f it i'm just gonna watch the fight."

Honestly, i do see that this wasn;t sauces best day, and being pressured to rush things has a toll on the outcome as well. Being an assassin is being able to strike at an opponents most vullnerable and patience is key to getting to that vullnerable point.

The major fail i saw him do was giving in to the presure as a true sin would wait for that one moment. the other flaw i saw we relying on that one combo a little too much.

also it was pretty crapy to kill adriot even if (he/she/it) was giving him **** about time.

According to the information you are giving, you are stating that infact this Naruto character IS a ninja, proving my client, Lingzi, correct as he stated that in the OP.

Assuming you were acussing my client, Lingzi, of reffering assassins as ninjas. My client states in the OP that he is mearly comparing ninjas to assassins .

Lawyerd.

Shadow escaping, wating to get 3 sparks and pop up again is not being a sin is being a noob who thought he could beat a op char like calvin jsut cause he is a sin...

The class is defently broken, i too have a 101 sin and really its very easy, both pve and pvp, acctually it gets to be soooo easyy that when i kill someone who i think is OP or good pker i really dont think im good im just taking advantage of a broken class...

Chezze didnt stealh again calvin thats how thing should be done,,,
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    reebokedge wrote: »
    YU SAI U ASH-AN DO YOU SPEEK RIEK DIS, RIKE ARR FUNY AND STUFF
    MY FRAND JOSH NO SPEEK RIKE DIS HE SPEEK RIKE HE ARIBE AND RIKE.
    kasjdla';kf

wow thats far the best since tom hanks in forrest gump...b:chuckle
    xcliqz wrote: »
    u bj to get good grades?

teacher can be female too...
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    xcliqz wrote: »
    u bj to get good grades?

NO !!!

Lawyerd.

ty my lawyer lol
  • _Fuzz_ - Lost City
    _Fuzz_ - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Shadow escaping, wating to get 3 sparks and pop up again is not being a sin is being a noob who thought he could beat a op char like calvin jsut cause he is a sin...

The class is defently broken, i too have a 101 sin and really its very easy, both pve and pvp, acctually it gets to be soooo easyy that when i kill someone who i think is OP or good pker i really dont think im good im just taking advantage of a broken class...

Chezze didnt stealh again calvin thats how thing should be done,,,

your right, sins are a easy class to play, so is every other class in pwi. Also if you read my full post i stated that his flaw was relying on that ONE ( 1 ) combo to get the job done.

The main reason everyone complains about sins being OP is that we can get the drop on all the other classes. if your going to complain about stealth then we can go back to old threads about everyong QQing about what makes each class different;

Barbs - "QQ they have too much hp"
    BM - "QQ stunlock noobs"
    Clerics - "QQ heal noobs"
    Venos - "QQnix bleed"
    ect . . .
    and i can tell you the QQ's from sins coming about the mystic's trap skill being able to spot stealthed sins. ( maybe ).

not using the abilities that makes your class different from the others is just as dumb as the "rules" in duel mode pvp.

i give mad props to cheze for beating him w/out stealth. THAT shows skill.

to make the fight fair, tell a sin not to use stealth and tell the bm they can;t stunlock. Cause stunlocks are what make the difference in bm's right?
  • Zuqria - Dreamweaver
    Zuqria - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2011
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    All well and good, but it was his own fault he got pressured. And if i remember correctly he didn't even try to win, pop out stun > run away!!! Almost killed someone there.

Yes every 3 minutes he should have triple spark ironguarded, and if not dead in 10 seconds force stealth. he might win at the 300th attempt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]