Anneliesse's HT Chit Chat (aka Anneliesse!)

Options

Comments

• MrBeBo - Heavens Tear
    MrBeBo - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    pfft my thread, go troll the forums on that pserver you hide on :P

Funny how she's on that too now, after saying this to Abysm on page 5.... LOL
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    your troll is a month and a half away from relevant b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

um....

1. i've logged into the pserver less than 10 times, ever.

2. aby is a very good friend, and knows i'm just messing with him

3. who are you?

4. who cares about any of this anyway? *poof*
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    How about we all have a nice cup of delicious tea and keep this a friendly topic?
  • Xatem - Heavens Tear
    Xatem - Heavens Tear Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    It was friendly. We were talking about books until bebo decided to party crash.

Any book is good if it has a good storyline really. I like the Besty the Vampire series for it's humor.
    Elizabeth i think is her real name, is your normal everyday primadonna who goes to an italian resturaunt, and gets attacked by feral vampires, who are frightened away by her massive garlic breath.
    She then gets hit by a car, and dies. Wakes up at her funeral in a pink god awful tuxedo and is more pissed off they put her in 12$ shoes and not her nice pumps.
    Comes to find out that she's the queen of vampires and has to deal with her human best friends, one being a *** guy, and a guy who lusts constantly after her because he wants to be king named Sinclair (or SinkLair as she calls him on occasion).
    The first book is Undead and Unwed, and it's a riot.

The vampire are a bit traditional, only Betsy can go out in the sunlight but she rarely sees it because she passes out when the sun rises. Normal vampires cannot deal with holy objects and garlic, and burst into flame at some contact with the latter. Real food makes them vomit... ect.
    Betsy at one point sits there and ponders what would happen if she got a traditional non vampire wedding; then it occurred to her that if she did, and the priest sprinkled holy water on her groom, he would burst into flame and that would be horribly awkward.

Betsy likes her blood in a margarita cup, sugar on the rim, a pink umbrella, and a bendy straw.

Its traditional gone modern. At least they don't sparkle. I greatly enjoy the series.
    "When everything is said and done
    So looking for answers if only one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Turn my back the urge has gone
    Left with no reason we come undone...."
    edited April 2012
    Options
    It was friendly. We were talking about books until bebo decided to party crash.

Any book is good if it has a good storyline really. I like the Besty the Vampire series for it's humor.
    Elizabeth i think is her real name, is your normal everyday primadonna who goes to an italian resturaunt, and gets attacked by feral vampires, who are frightened away by her massive garlic breath.
    She then gets hit by a car, and dies. Wakes up at her funeral in a pink god awful tuxedo and is more pissed off they put her in 12$ shoes and not her nice pumps.
    Comes to find out that she's the queen of vampires and has to deal with her human best friends, one being a *** guy, and a guy who lusts constantly after her because he wants to be king named Sinclair (or SinkLair as she calls him on occasion).
    The first book is Undead and Unwed, and it's a riot.

The vampire are a bit traditional, only Betsy can go out in the sunlight but she rarely sees it because she passes out when the sun rises. Normal vampires cannot deal with holy objects and garlic, and burst into flame at some contact with the latter. Real food makes them vomit... ect.
    Betsy at one point sits there and ponders what would happen if she got a traditional non vampire wedding; then it occurred to her that if she did, and the priest sprinkled holy water on her groom, he would burst into flame and that would be horribly awkward.

Betsy likes her blood in a margarita cup, sugar on the rim, a pink umbrella, and a bendy straw.

Its traditional gone modern. At least they don't sparkle. I greatly enjoy the series.

just by your description... i HAVE to read this. i love people that write in a way that you know they arent taking themselves so seriously. it sounds like a good read if for no other reason than to have fluff to make me laugh. thats always good too.

LOL@ the *poof* shelly, and sorry for the reference. i know better, but couldnt resist. <3
  • Xatem - Heavens Tear
    Xatem - Heavens Tear Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    just by your description... i HAVE to read this. i love people that write in a way that you know they arent taking themselves so seriously. it sounds like a good read if for no other reason than to have fluff to make me laugh. thats always good too.

LOL@ the *poof* shelly, and sorry for the reference. i know better, but couldnt resist. <3

Mary Janice Davidson wrong the "Undead" or Betsy series.
    have a link
    "When everything is said and done
    So looking for answers if only one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Turn my back the urge has gone
    Left with no reason we come undone...."
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ohhh thanks! links are always helpful :)

*pokes* anyone else out there going to contribute to the conversation? :P
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    annie log on to RT soon. im too lazy to log HT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

Give my alt teles on RT and I'll log RT, and WC random.............stuffs.

Alt is the same IGN. b:victory

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear
    DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

how in the heavens do i still get brought up on this server.
    srsly?.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/P6608.png[/SIGPIC]
    wizard pk videos: youtube.com/user/elijahpvp
    edited April 2012
    Options

meh, not logging into pwi except for tw if i have time...

currently too busy packing up my stuff to move.

and you get brought up, aby, because people luvs you <3
  • DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear
    DejaEntendu - Heavens Tear Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    and you get brought up, aby, because people luvs you <3

what is love? baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no mo
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/P6608.png[/SIGPIC]
    wizard pk videos: youtube.com/user/elijahpvp
    edited April 2012
    Options
    *hears wind whistling thru the doorway* knock, knock anybody home?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    We're still here.

History has turned a full circle. RoC successfully defends against the orange menace who is now green.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    there;s an open beta for a game starting with d and ending with 3 this weekend, go play that instead of boring old pwi b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    *knock knocks* may i ? b:avoid
    and yes what Aes said, that was hell of a fun TW , its been a long time since ive been in a 3 hours TW :D
    How youve been Anne?
    MsE TW > d...3 b:laugh especially when you get to pew pew noob wizzie wes :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
    edited April 2012
    Options

no way... anything > anything on pwi these days b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    Options
    *knock knocks* may i ? b:avoid
    and yes what Aes said, that was hell of a fun TW , its been a long time since ive been in a 3 hours TW :D
    How youve been Anne?

emo as hell, tbh. added you on fb so i'm sure you'll get to see my daily qq about someone. lol

as for real life, we sold our house this past week so it has been a whirlwind of activity with packing, moving, etc... i'm going thru pc withdrawals. thank goodness i can still read/respond to forums thru my phone.

also, glad RoC is having great TWs. i have been enjoying them with dom as well, up until the moving thing. cant wait to get back on! :)

side note, other places are doing betas soon...not mentioning names but i hope to see quite a few friends there <3
    edited April 2012
    Options
    emo as hell, tbh. added you on fb so i'm sure you'll get to see my daily qq about someone. lol

as for real life, we sold our house this past week so it has been a whirlwind of activity with packing, moving, etc... i'm going thru pc withdrawals. thank goodness i can still read/respond to forums thru my phone.

also, glad RoC is having great TWs. i have been enjoying them with dom as well, up until the moving thing. cant wait to get back on! :)

side note, other places are doing betas soon...not mentioning names but i hope to see quite a few friends there <3

1st i have to learn how to use FB other than jones blessing LOL. Im working on my social skills, ya know? b:chuckle As for that someone, dont know much, but i hope things will work out sooner or later.

Hope you will enjoy your new house after all the packing and moving things will be done :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
    edited April 2012
    Options
    1st i have to learn how to use FB other than jones blessing LOL. Im working on my social skills, ya know? b:chuckle As for that someone, dont know much, but i hope things will work out sooner or later.

Hope you will enjoy your new house after all the packing and moving things will be done :D

1. I'm sure you'll learn fast. :)
    2. We both know its wishful thinking, but i wouldnt trade the memories for anything.
    3. Im looking forward to going back to school, so the move is awesome :)
    edited April 2012
    Options
    GL with school when you decide to go back!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    Options
    nom nom.... can't wait for this weekend! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    Options
    RL> games (even beta weekends)

Going to enjoy a much needed vacation at the beach *squeals with glee*
  • pvponlybro
    pvponlybro Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    anne do u still play this game? pm me on lawlbluee on harshlands if so!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    This off topic thread is still alive ???

LMFAO, whats next ??? Enrage will come back for another BlTCH
    b:beatenupb:beatenupb:beatenupb:beatenupb:beatenup ???

R.I.A. plonkers
  • High_Lord - Heavens Tear
    High_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I thought I smelt something onion(y)

:(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Heatwave Leader~
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Fail :(
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I agree you sure were fail... rest is history b:chuckleb:laughb:chuckleb:laughb:chuckle
  • XTrigger - Archosaur
    XTrigger - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I agree you sure were fail... rest is history b:chuckleb:laughb:chuckleb:laughb:chuckle

go away