Anneliesse's HT Chit Chat (aka Anneliesse!)

Comments

• Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    so, the expansion has been out about 2 wks roughly. what's everyone's opinions on the changes?
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    so, the expansion has been out about 2 wks roughly. what's everyone's opinions on the changes?

still not enough ( nor anything that pwi company could do anyways besides redesigning it into a real game ) to bring me back.

sorry Anne, love ya & Andro ( okay, really loved our three ways ) but nothing in pwi is gonna change, just the faces
    edited March 2012
    Tal <33333333333333333

Wait, were we talking about something here??? Eh, doesn't matter, just like pwi.

<3333333333333
  • Sumashu - Heavens Tear
    Sumashu - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    hi there! b:bye
    2008-2012: Sumashu 102 demon cleric - wife of Macrocan
    2012-recent: Summich 101 sage mystic - wife of SR_stalker
    edited March 2012
    *sharpens her claws*
  • Sumashu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    b:shutupb:shockedb:surrenderb:sad

*slowly steps away*
    edited March 2012
    *grins*

Ya know, I started reading this thread. Can't believe its been here over a year. :)
  • Sumashu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    I was walking around on my mount through PWI map today.. ended up at Etherblade
    and just had this flashback on how awesome it was to hang out there..
    it was the west-gate chillspot but then with no pk.. best memories <3
    edited March 2012
    Yeah, lots of good memories. Sadly, thats about all thats left for people like me. Memories and good friendships to move forward with :)
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Has this thread been here for a year? Wow, it doesn't seem that long.
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
    edited March 2012
    Ikr?? It's fun to reread back some of the stuff.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited March 2012
    It really is.b:pleased
  • Sumashu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    KrittyCat wrote: »

Awesome-ness :D
    edited March 2012

kritty! *gives kitty treats and scratches behind ears*
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited March 2012

hey, how about moderating the forums? just a thought.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited March 2012
    hey, how about moderating the forums? just a thought.

Sorry, work has sucked recently...b:surrender

I actually have to work again today, but I'll take a peek around when I get home tonight. If you ever notice anything off-color, don't be afraid to PM me.
  • MrBeBo - Heavens Tear
    MrBeBo - Heavens Tear Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Jessie is raging.
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
  • Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Its that time of month for Jessie i think b:chuckle

Hiya's all i see alot has been happening here since my internet went down >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited March 2012

Hiya's all i see alot has been happening here since my internet went down >.<

no not really b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Sumashu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    what.. the **** did i just read
    edited March 2012
    what.. the **** did i just read

trash. kritty needs to delete them
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    trash

Awwww, why did you change text under your siggy ??? b:laughb:laughb:laugh

http://youtu.be/AzqiPvGrkTo R.I.A. Enrage & never come back b:victory
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Awwww, why did you change text under your siggy ??? b:laughb:laughb:laugh

http://youtu.be/AzqiPvGrkTo R.I.A. Enrage & never come back b:victory

If only you realise Enrage were and are the only possible fun goal you had in TW and mass open PK. Now they have gone, well, put 2 and 2 together. Unless some super faction called GravyBoat has spawned with 80 active TWers that I missed.

Server needs someone with the power Enrage had to challenge you, and until that happens you can gloat in idk the word, victory? over the big bad wolf whilst rolling the now #2 faction in less than 15mins week in week out with nobody attacking you. You could say Enrage have been in that position for months and months, but at least they were fighting a faction with massive potential that finally shone. Which is more than I can say for the current time. No offence to any TW factions or anything lol.

Or I could be wrong and you get attacked 6 times a weekend and have 2 hour+ attacks against someone. I've not seen or paid attention to TW or HT since the reset.

b:surrender
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited March 2012

Or I could be wrong and you get attacked 6 times a weekend and have 2 hour+ attacks against someone. I've not seen or paid attention to TW or HT since the reset.

no you are not wrong

you are right with the current climate of 6 months reset no faction needs to worry about trying to compete with the top dog. no point trying to stop them taking the map because they can't.

they can be left to be bored with 10min TW's while everyone else enjoys more fun, I'm sure some of the ex-enrage members now in other factions are enjoying TW's more at them moment than they have in months
  • Sumashu - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2012
    I'm sure some of the ex-enrage members now in other factions are enjoying TW's more at them moment than they have in months

EXACTLY, so why continue this. O how I remember when some old guilds went down, with ALL the drama surrounding it, everyone spread over different guilds, and it all turned out fine. If we going to do drama like in highschool, let's compare it to highschool! Remember your senior year when you had to leave all your friends behind for university/college? Missing them, trying to save things by saying you'd still hang out different place,school,no matter? and guess what? you turned out to be perfectly fine <3 Those who are your true friends, will still be in the corner of your eye, and those new friends you've made are there too now.

Isn't life great?
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Hi guys, I'm back from my vacation :) Hope you guys played nicely while I was away in Australia (which by the way, is incredible. Aussie PWI players are lucky to live in such a beautiful place). I'm taking it slowly coming back due to jet-leg and some personal matters, but I missed you guys... b:chuckleb:kiss
    edited March 2012
    If only you realise Enrage were and are the only possible fun goal you had in TW and mass open PK. Now they have gone, well, put 2 and 2 together. Unless some super faction called GravyBoat has spawned with 80 active TWers that I missed.

Server needs someone with the power Enrage had to challenge you, and until that happens you can gloat in idk the word, victory? over the big bad wolf whilst rolling the now #2 faction in less than 15mins week in week out with nobody attacking you. You could say Enrage have been in that position for months and months, but at least they were fighting a faction with massive potential that finally shone. Which is more than I can say for the current time. No offence to any TW factions or anything lol.

b:surrender

There is one thing you had never understood Trig... Enrage is defeated, Enrage is dead and Enrage will NEVER-EVER have a chance to come back to the way's they were before, back when they spread their mentaly-demented terror on HT server !!! It will happen never again.

When I was talking about mentality of Enrage people lol'd at me, but now when GoldDigrz defeated Enrage in every way, shape and form it was their mentality that was a factor in order to prevent them to come back stronger than before so that bunch of pretenders ended up defeated by us GoldDigrz !!!

GoldDigrz always had that mentality and i'm so proud with the fact that I am able to say the words "I was a part of Enrage's funeral"... we came back stronger and we shut their arrogant mouths for good !!!

Enrage was never a "fun goal" for us, Enrage was an immoral factor under the leadership of an immoral "woman" from Texas that had to be defeated and only faction that was able to do that was GoldDigrz...and we bloody did that !!!

Now you will see the way how (finally, that day came) officially the best faction on the server is suppose to behave...

Because GoldDigrz are simply the
    http://youtu.be/aIrCFrFpHvw

b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2012

Now you will see the way how (finally, that day came) officially the best faction on the server is suppose to behave...

You mean like earlier in WC around sever reset when GD was flame-baiting Karma and vice-versa in WC?

And the occasional "clever, yet insulting" WC from your members daily at either Enrage or Karma?

Oh wait, I shouldn't judge a faction based on a few members, similar to how Enrage was viewed huh?

I'm just trying to make a point at GD's hypocrisy towards players, not trying to be mean or anything, honestly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited March 2012
    You mean like earlier in WC around sever reset when GD was flame-baiting Karma and vice-versa in WC?

And the occasional "clever, yet insulting" WC from your members daily at either Enrage or Karma?

Oh wait, I shouldn't judge a faction based on a few members, similar to how Enrage was viewed huh?

I'm just trying to make a point at GD's hypocrisy towards players, not trying to be mean or anything, honestly.

Honestly, GDz can't do any of the stuff Enrage did in past because we gave a hard fight against that way of thinking/acting...

For those "clever, yet insulting" WC's...why do you QQ about that now, since that is the only language you plonkers understand...

Sup with that ??? After all the terror you plonkers gave to other people, JUST NOW you will QQ about how you got same sht back @ your face ???

Give me a break, shut your mouth & QQ some more LoooooooooooooL
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Honestly, GDz can't do any of the stuff Enrage did in past because we gave a hard fight against that way of thinking/acting...

For those "clever, yet insulting" WC's...why do you QQ about that now, since that is the only language you plonkers understand...

Sup with that ??? After all the terror you plonkers gave to other people, JUST NOW you will QQ about how you got same sht back @ your face ???

Give me a break & QQ some more LoooooooooooooL
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Who said it was QQ? I just wanted to have a nice civil discussion on hypocrisy, nothing more.

I thought GD was this "anti-Enrage" faction, yet they are pretty much...Enrage 2.0.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-