Are Wizzy's Still Wanted?

2»

Comments

• MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    but BIDS is still the coolest looking ulti ever, and no stupid fish class can take that from me! b:chuckle

Watch bids hit assassin for 1 damage. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    My god you people are so depressing. Pearlwood seems to be the only person here NOT slitting his wrists. The only useless wizard is one who doesnt know wtf he/she is doing. Yes other classes may outshine the average wizard, but BIDS is still the coolest looking ulti ever, and no stupid fish class can take that from me! b:chuckle

are u sure? b:avoid
  • Lunality - Dreamweaver
    Lunality - Dreamweaver Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited January 2011

We're screwed. *runs around proselytizing*
  • Avriel - Harshlands
    Avriel - Harshlands Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2011

yes im sure, i can BIDS mobs from safezone. b:surrender
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Avriel is right, too many wizards are jumping ship...

I can actually own most psychics my level, and I have decent chances against sins my level.

BMs are hardly a challenge at my level, but I will admit that I'm not 100+, therefore I dont deal with 5aps yet

Archers can be tough for sure, but if i can get within 20 meters I have a very good chance of winning between expel and whisper.

Barbs are just wastes of mp lol. Unless I get a lucky crit, I usually can't kill em.
    My best chance is to undine>sleep>extreme poison>spark>BIDS. That can usually kill an average geared barb, and a crit defintly kills em.

Venos are fairly easy. Nix can be killed in 2-3 hits, so I'll just sleep the veno, FoW the nix, gush, pyro, expel veno, BT, win.

and so on. I'm just saying, our class isn't dead.
    For most instances it's hard to find a squad, but then that's what friends are for.
    Say you don't like taking advantage off of friends? Then simply offer to help next time they need an aoe DD.
  • ajabshir
    ajabshir Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I don't get why always some people talk about this pvp stuff,when topic is about wizards being useless.
    how can people gain money and make a good pvp wiz when they are useless in pve?
    And in pve servers people spend most of their time in pve.
    After i found that there is no hope in this unbalance being fixed in upcoming expansion,i concentrated on leveling my bm.I just play my wiz sometimes to send some money to my bm and when he is 100 i will stop playing the wiz and just play the bm.
  • Zuunu - Heavens Tear
    Zuunu - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    clap clap. still ur single target dps is equivalent or even lower to a deicide +3 5aps bm

Why would you be .45 with +3 decides?
  • IrishPain - Heavens Tear
    IrishPain - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Who cares? Play what you love and enjoy it. **** everyone else's opinion and do what you like.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Watch bids 1 hit assassin for insane damage. b:chuckle

fixed yo.

that effect only procs 1/4 the time
  • Sereneai - Dreamweaver
    Sereneai - Dreamweaver Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Who cares? Play what you love and enjoy it. **** everyone else's opinion and do what you like.

DINGDINGDING! we have a winner.

FWIW, I LIKE squadding with wizzys. a practiced wizzy in action=great to watch, even greater to see chunks of HP go poof. so what if APS has higher DPS, wizzys are epic to see in action b:dirty b:victory
    Things said during a Twizted faction PK session:
    Slayer_of_Souls: you guys are such suck ups. none of you have attacked twid.
    Twiddzly(fac leader): no, sere killed me already.
    Slayer_of_Souls: he's out there waiting for us, isn't he. i'm gonna die.
    Sereneai: b:sin why don't you come find out.
    Kinglkaruga: you go first dule.
This discussion has been closed.