WHO said that Arch server SUCKS?

13»

Comments

• RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    QQ
    I've played this game without hyper and been here since the beginning of PWI so I'm better than you.
    QQ
    Die hyper noobs! You aren't as skillful as me because I leveled by grinding on mobs!
    QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    Born_Free - Harshlands Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    QQ
    I've played this game without hyper and been here since the beginning of PWI so I'm better than you.
    QQ
    Die hyper noobs! You aren't as skillful as me because I leveled by grinding on mobs!
    QQ

And speaking of Hyper Babies......
    Where have YOU been Roid? I haven't seen you on in a while. Selling your organs to buy a set of claws yet?
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    And speaking of Hyper Babies......
    Where have YOU been Roid? I haven't seen you on in a while. Selling your organs to buy a set of claws yet?

Har Har Har. Nop. Got it a while ago. Too pro to use credit card for gear. b:victory
    QQ! I grind my level too! I'm super pro too y0!
    SEEEEE! Check out my super early join date on the forum y0!
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    That's cool and all, but Arch still sucks.
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Har Har Har. Nop. Got it a while ago. Too pro to use credit card for gear. b:victory
    QQ! I grind my level too! I'm super pro too y0!
    SEEEEE! Check out my super early join date on the forum y0!

Sure you're not. And I'm secretly Frankie, disguised as a Psychic. b:shocked
    My join date on this account isn't that old....it's about a 10 months. Good try though, you get points for the attempt, so don't feel bad.

Seems the lack of good English is contagious....I'm going to wash my hands after this...

OKE! GO AWAY, YOU CRAPPY DUEL MONSTER YOU! I'm never summoning you again, I knew I should have played freaking Jlung when I had the chance! Go....go....go someplace!
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    Sure you're not. And I'm secretly Frankie, disguised as a Psychic. b:shocked
    My join date on this account isn't that old....it's about a 10 months. Good try though, you get points for the attempt, so don't feel bad.

Seems the lack of good English is contagious....I'm going to wash my hands after this...

OKE! GO AWAY, YOU CRAPPY DUEL MONSTER YOU! I'm never summoning you again, I knew I should have played freaking Jlung when I had the chance! Go....go....go someplace!

QQ
    Everyone is a Hyper noob if their join date is after mines! I'm more pro than them! Die Hyper babies DIEEE!!!!
    QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Rule 47 of Forum Posting--

Never try and argue with a troll. They will continue to post pointless dribble until the topic dies.

Here I was hoping for a decent conversation Roid...you used to be so much more pleasant. What a pity.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    Rule 47 of Forum Posting--

Never try and argue with a troll. They will continue to post pointless dribble until the topic dies.

Here I was hoping for a decent conversation Roid...you used to be so much more pleasant. What a pity.

No, I'm just sick of your constant bashing on anyone who hypers. People used to complain about how long it took to level and hated it. BH came out and now people are complaining about how easy it is to level. Some people automatically place someone who uses hypers as "fail" and "noob." They act like they're better than them just because they've been here longer and killed mobs to level. Let's face it, PvE is easy in this game. It doesn't take a genius to know how to kill a mob. BHs let you learn how to cooperate in this game, which is a far more important skill than solo grinding on the same mobs using the same skills every freaking time for .0000001% of your exp bar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hey you trolls posting above me go back under your bridge b:bye.

Back on subject: I said Arch server sucks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Jamie_Rebecc - Dreamweaver
    Jamie_Rebecc - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Craft a better pair of Warsoul Daggersb:sin than Acc's and then we'll talk...
    which by the way, happened on HT!^,^"

We got the Warsoul Archer lol... But yeah hunny I have more HP than you and I don't even play this game much anymore... Arch is still.. meh D:
    Jamie_Rebecc 9X - Herced/Nixed venomancer of Dreamweaver
    Actual join date: 3/16/2009

Half way there on getting my beamhoof slicer b:dirty

Ex-Factions: Crusaders, Dynasty, HDT
  • Vratix - Archosaur
    Vratix - Archosaur Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I will smack a hoe to the next person that says arch sucks
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I will smack a hoe to the next person that says arch sucks

Make sure you pay them first and is it a man or women hoe?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited January 2011
    No, I'm just sick of your constant bashing on anyone who hypers. People used to complain about how long it took to level and hated it. BH came out and now people are complaining about how easy it is to level. Some people automatically place someone who uses hypers as "fail" and "noob." They act like they're better than them just because they've been here longer and killed mobs to level. Let's face it, PvE is easy in this game. It doesn't take a genius to know how to kill a mob. BHs let you learn how to cooperate in this game, which is a far more important skill than solo grinding on the same mobs using the same skills every freaking time for .0000001% of your exp bar.

do YOU remember killing 15 mobs for .1% at 90? b:shutupb:surrender
  • Born_Free - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    prof wrote: »

Unfortunately, yes. b:cry

It's not about hypers in general, it's about how big of a crutch it is for people who continue to use it and don't understand the most basic concepts of the game. There's a difference between using a drug, and ABusing it. That's a pretty.....weird....metaphor....but you get the point I hope.

By the way....it's a man hoe. b:shocked
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    prof wrote: »

On my barb, no. I did Gamma and Delta to level to 92-93ish then it's all BH.
    On my veno, yes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    2010-12-3018-51-21.jpg

IJS b:laughb:shockedb:dirty

And yes. This was accomplished on the first Forge. I didn't need to use a single rapture more then the original 230 required.

Grats!

Are they +12 with a Drakeflame yet? b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.