Save the Venomancer Class

Queenofpower - Dreamweaver
Queenofpower - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
edited June 2011 in Suggestion Box
Do something in the next patch for the veno ...i dont know wat...but do something...else once the mystic arrives u might as well delete the Veno class data b:cry . Already none of the new players (who use cash etc) choose veno its become weak and useless......I heard abt physical immune bosses being added in instances...that might help....and a new battle pet....common u will make a LOT of money with a new battle pet...Nix and Herc are outdated now :/ .......
Post edited by Queenofpower - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Wizards didnt ask to be deleted after psychics.

You can still oneshot me with your flesh ream skill really easily, venos dont need any new pet.
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    b:surrender I agree with Queen.. come on, the Mystics getting pets? Venos were unique in the fact that they were the ONLY CLASS that had battle pets to aid them. And now, we get the mystic - AKA a cleric+veno+wizard mash. Come on pwi... at least give the other classes updates befoe gallivanting off and creating new versions of old races.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Queenofpower - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Wizards didnt ask to be deleted after psychics.

You can still oneshot me with your flesh ream skill really easily, venos dont need any new pet.

No level 100 i know can get one shot with a nix unless their wearing a TT90 set or something.....or even 2 shot.....I am not going to fight weaklings and feel that my nix is strong. I need to challenge the best and for that My own gear must improve along with that of other players. Pets are as good as Part of Veno EQUIP/WEPON .OMG tell me wat can Nix do against Rank 9 ??? b:shocked Might as well replace flesh ream with some kind of debuff......already the nix seems to barely scratch barbs and bms....Veno Pets are Not getting upgraded But the Gears of all other players are getiing upgraded every day !! Veno magic damage is lower to compensate for Pet damage they get but Whats the point if the pet damage remains constant at high level..i mean the change per level-up of pet is negligible.... Compare that to the MASSIVE Improvement in Gear of New Rank 8 / 9 Players..........This is serious it is quite obvious here that because venos rely on pets and that the pets are not improving any more after a certain point they are suffering the most.....I just want it to be fair
  • Darth_Puggy - Archosaur
    Darth_Puggy - Archosaur Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It would be neat if Venos could put armor and weapons on their pets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    No level 100 i know can get one shot with a nix unless their wearing a TT90 set or something.....or even 2 shot.....I am not going to fight weaklings and feel that my nix is strong. I need to challenge the best and for that My own gear must improve along with that of other players. Pets are as good as Part of Veno EQUIP/WEPON .OMG tell me wat can Nix do against Rank 9 ??? b:shocked Might as well replace flesh ream with some kind of debuff......already the nix seems to barely scratch barbs and bms....Veno Pets are Not getting upgraded But the Gears of all other players are getiing upgraded every day !! Veno magic damage is lower to compensate for Pet damage they get but Whats the point if the pet damage remains constant at high level..i mean the change per level-up of pet is negligible.... Compare that to the MASSIVE Improvement in Gear of New Rank 8 / 9 Players..........This is serious it is quite obvious here that because venos rely on pets and that the pets are not improving any more after a certain point they are suffering the most.....I just want it to be fair

I have rank8 gear + hh99 gear refined +4 with perfect shards, and flesh ream hits me for 1800 each single tick for 4 times, this means 1800*3= 5400 dmg over 6 seconds. i have 4600 hp.

do your maths and tell me please how the hell i can kill a veno, considering that they hit me anyway for 1500+ each skill and for 800+ with nix physical atk WHILE the flesh ream ticks.
    If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2010

Nice idea b:victory
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Venos aren't being replaced.

Point me to where mystics can amp and purge again?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Okay, okay. There is a slight similarity between a mystic and a veno but not to the extent where the Venomancer class will be completely useless.

And you can beat a barb and a BM if you really know how to control your nix and your veno's skills unless of course you're saying that only the nix is attacking and you're just standing there watching the scene, then that's a different story..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    Kaenor - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I spare a spot always for a veno in my parties, and i wont change it for some new classes in future. These mystic class has some unique stuffs, but veno's pets deal pure damage on ? bosses, and the best support class with amplify damage and debuff spell (not to mention, pets can debuff bosses too).
    So, i should care less on new classes, i feel some type of hype about them, but general gameplay dont changes for me.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I spare a spot always for a veno in my parties, and i wont change it for some new classes in future.

I hope you realize that mystics will be taking your spot too...

Also it's pretty likely that mystic pets will be able to lure and deal unreduced damage since they behave the same as veno pets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    Kaenor - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Yeah maybe b:surrender

But this is the order of pugs, always takes the better...
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I dont think they will replace venos fully until they get their own cash shop pets. But its only a matter of time before Mystics will get their own version of Earthguard Hercules/Nix to summon and than of course venos will be considered less useful.

Since they can heal to and use protective spells im pretty sure they will replace clerics as well in easier instances. They will have pets dealing unreduced damage to ?-Bosses like venos do, but they can support party at the same time. Dont need that much heals if you have blood paint. Thats way more effective than using up 2 spots in a party for both veno and cleric lol. Dont know if Mystics can purge or not, but its not many instance where you actually need that skill beside maybe Steelation in 3-3.
  • HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver
    HarmOwnie - Dreamweaver Posts: 574 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Honestly, if you believe Veno is Underpowered or might be replaced you are completely wrong.

First of all you base your fear here on very few information available so far. There is no source that confirms that the summons of the mystic will be compareable to the venos pets. Maybe they work like temporarily pets which assist an attack or cost large quantities of mana to keep them summoned - nobody knows yet.

Furthermore i dont understand why venos are complaining. Venos have amazing solo abilities other classes can only dream of. While you are tanking instances and bosses with your pets others wont be able to do that at all or only with high costs. In addition they have a great variety of skills going from powerful attacks over debuffs to squad support skills.

In terms of PvP the veno is also relatively powerful. I guess those of you complaining about PvP performance doesnt seem to have understood the role a veno is playing there. By choosing an approriate Pet you can chase enemies, you can support DDing and give Sparks to other teammates who need them like a wiz , you can debuff strong enemies ( check your foxform skill) , you are one of the fastest classes on ground ...... and most important of all your pets become insanely strong when they are lvled up + they got some nice attack skills too. Why dont you speak about Nix Bleed dmg and pet attack dmg which is not pvp reduced like all the other attacks of the other classes. Complaining about not being able to kill a barb is just stupid because thats the job of magical DD classes like Wiz and Psy do you think we like being bleeded to death by your nix which is 2-3times faster than us? And even if overall venos are slightly weaker in endgame PvP compared to other classes that should be the price to pay for being No.1 in terms of PVE
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Honestly, if you believe Veno is Underpowered or might be replaced you are completely wrong.

First of all you base your fear here on very few information available so far. There is no source that confirms that the summons of the mystic will be compareable to the venos pets. Maybe they work like temporarily pets which assist an attack or cost large quantities of mana to keep them summoned - nobody knows yet.

Furthermore i dont understand why venos are complaining. Venos have amazing solo abilities other classes can only dream of. While you are tanking instances and bosses with your pets others wont be able to do that at all or only with high costs. In addition they have a great variety of skills going from powerful attacks over debuffs to squad support skills.
    Actually from comment and review from 2012 (genesis in PWI) CN expansion test server, it ended up mystic pet/summon/familiar able to go anywhere (water, air, land) and it also said their solo ability is much more greater than venomancer. Especially with proof that lower lv mystic can solo fb 19 much more earlier than venomancer. Though the cost is what make venomancer better on these. b:victory
    The ability to self sustain hp and mana is also what makes venomancer great to solo instance.
    Though mystic also have ability to revive them self when died and buff to survive power full nuke.
    In terms of PvP the veno is also relatively powerful. I guess those of you complaining about PvP performance doesnt seem to have understood the role a veno is playing there. By choosing an approriate Pet you can chase enemies, you can support DDing and give Sparks to other teammates who need them like a wiz , you can debuff strong enemies ( check your foxform skill) , you are one of the fastest classes on ground ...... and most important of all your pets become insanely strong when they are lvled up + they got some nice attack skills too. Why dont you speak about Nix Bleed dmg and pet attack dmg which is not pvp reduced like all the other attacks of the other classes. Complaining about not being able to kill a barb is just stupid because thats the job of magical DD classes like Wiz and Psy do you think we like being bleeded to death by your nix which is 2-3times faster than us? And even if overall venos are slightly weaker in endgame PvP compared to other classes that should be the price to pay for being No.1 in terms of PVE

So far not much comment on mystic about pvp . . . b:bye

If you ask me how they solve these venomancer problem ?
    New legendary pet . . for lv 100 standard . . b:surrender and surprise cheap sale for old legendary pet . .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
    edited December 2010
    The ability to self sustain hp and mana is also what makes venomancer great to solo instance.
    nah its the fact that your pet works as a meatshield but has no durability and costs of pet food can be canceled by using any tome so your costs are limited to mana costs which also are not that high if you use metabolic boost in combination with the soul transfusion
    Though mystic also have ability to revive them self when died and buff to survive power full nuke.
    if this is true this will be horrible. I mean as a sage wiz im still hoping PWI will make chance to purify on elemental shell 100% + making it work with wood dmg too There are already extreme differences when it comes to survive skills just look at deaden nerves of the sin + psys immunities. But sadly it looks instead of balancing out the Old classes with the Tideborns they are going to add new classes which will be even stronger just to convince some players to oracle them up as soon as they are out
    So far not much comment on mystic about pvp . . . b:bye
    its useless to comment on Mystic PvP abilities unless the class is out maybe PWI will
    make some changes to the CN version
    If you ask me how they solve these venomancer problem ?
    New legendary pet . . for lv 100 standard . . b:surrender and surprise cheap sale for old legendary pet . .
    would simply be the same like the rank sale now -.- Its no good idea to give the chance to be able to solo farm instances that cheap. They rather shouldnt overpower the new classes from the start
  • Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Still a battle pack sale is needed. With the rank sale...didnt like that at all but anyways since they consider that as normal they might as well lower the prices for legendary's anyways. Like the idea of a new pet, would be fun if they would add something like a attribute points to for pets then we could stat pets just as we want :D but the chance of that happening is small i know.
    Hope they'll bring new updates for us veno's to... Like I said before in another thread many veno would prefer having a legendary pet before getting rank gear f.e. Now that they've doen that sale where's our battle pack supersale for 10 silver each b:dirty
    Saying it wouldnt be fair to the veno's that have a herc yet is maybe slightky true but then again when i started herc's were around 30mil, now would be 85-100mil for one... So lowering the price alot down would still make it kinda fair considering the current goldprices
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
  • The_Champion - Sanctuary
    The_Champion - Sanctuary Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Mystics are going to be a jack-of-all trades class. They will be able to fill a lot of roles, but won't be the best at them. Veno's will always have better pets/summons, Wizards will always do more damage, and Clerics will still be able to heal better then the Mystics. It's like a Barb vs. a BM in tanking, sure a BM can do the job, but unless he's really good or a lot higher lvl then most people will stick with the barb. The mystic is going to be the filler class, they will always find a place in the group and no one will really protest, but will never really replace the original classes jobs. PWI is probably making the mystic so that people who can't decide between dps, heal/debuffs, and pets can find a middle ground (also maybe to stop getting complaints about male veno's). Unless they make them completely overpowered no race is going "extinct", people will still want to tame pets rather then stick to pre-chosen summons, have crazy damage, or be the best healer they can. I like the mystic because it's a change from the usual dps classes that are coming in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    1.mystics will NEVER replace venos...

2.solo ability of venomancer:
    yes its true we can tank most bosses but it the big disadvantage is it takes some time to do...
    pet damage doesn't increase as much as characters damage...

3.bleed:
    yeah its a fact especially at lower levels its a killer but against well geared ppl its at most a charmtick...
    well the bug might be fixed someday...but its seems like devs didn't do this for a reason...
    90% of the other petskills are worthless...debuffs don't stack with veno debuffs...

otherway even rather well geared ppl can 1shot a nix like it was a weak status lv100 mob...

weapons and armors can be refined pets cant...
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Juiji - Archosaur
    Juiji - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2010

^nice idea.
    Another idea:male venomancers ?
    For those of you who support venos over mystics,do you think its worth a try?

and i know,this game will be dead.
  • Thayl - Heavens Tear
    Thayl - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    we only need a new skill for pets

Purify> erase de-buff and grant 3 sec inmunity to have time to re-buff pet
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    we only need a new skill for pets

Purify> erase de-buff and grant 3 sec inmunity to have time to re-buff pet

Hint: You're better off grabbing a cleric and tanking yourself with pet as DD for the situations that such a skill would call for. And frankly, such a skill would make venos way overpowered.

For the last time, mystics will not replace venos. Mystics cannot amp, debuff, or send chi...the three major roles of a veno in anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    veno's have had power in pwi since the beginning nothing much is going to changed people will still play on them so i dont get what the problem is.
    Fail troll of harshlands
    edited December 2010
    veno's have had power in pwi since the beginning nothing much is going to changed people will still play on them so i dont get what the problem is.

Ok heres a list of the "Problems"

1) People keep saying venos can solo instances etc etc...but do u know how long it takes....also we cannot solo the valuable gold mat bosses in TT 3-x except a couple in 3-1 and minister in 3-2. Am talking from the point of view of a level 100 veno. We need a lot of money at this level to get good gear and refines. Ofcourse we can get this done through cash shopping...but for non cash shopper venos it is becoming a problem. Venos may be able to make money and solo stuff at lower levels but at lvl 100+ the money from this is just not enuff (except during dbl drops). Its much faster with BM/Sin/Archer 5aps........

2) People keep saying veno pet does pure damage on TT Bosses. Yes they do at 1 Aps b:surrender . So the damage is negligible compared to the aps chars....

3) People say nix great for pvp. Yes it is good against average geared players and maybe even effective against good geared if i sneak up on them ....... others one or 2 hit it

4) Costs for legendary pets are sky high.....New players will prefer a class that has pets for free through skills...

5) NIRVANA - Half the bosses cannot be amped.....only one boss requires purge.....Y take a veno or Wizzy when u can take another 5 aps.....ive even seen 5 aps barbs now.
    The only reasn i still get nirvana is either because i made the squad or through friends. But i can see my self that another 5 aps would be far more effective than veno.

Veno is still nice in tw (triple spark novas b:dirty)

One more Suggwstion would be to introduce physical immune Bosses or Bosses with Brambles in Instances so that even Magic Classes have something to do....

People will still play venos but its loosing its attraction. Veno skills are one of the least animated.....compare tat to Mystic with the cool dance moves LOLL b:chuckle

All my points are from the point of view of a lvl 100+ veno....soo many veno friends are now making their venos alts and have Sin or Cleric Mains....so that they get invited to instances.........U may invite or reserve a spot for venos in your squad which is awesome of u b:thanks but others have a lot of good reasons to not invite venos.....Amp is the only thing tat has saved us till date....and maybe lending chi (quite use less now with BMs tanking everything perma sparked)

Common give us a new pet jus for fun atleast ^^ u have taken time out to make the soo many absolutely useless all class pets.......
    edited December 2010

if this is true this will be horrible.

^ these was talking about mystic rez skill
    My answer is . . YES it's true 100% for sure, they can auto rez people with buff.
    So died when solo instances isn't really a problem for them.

About purge seeker rumored to has aoe purge. (seem bigger aoe than sage veno)

And the chance of cheap legendary pet sale is seem very likely . . b:surrender
    but . . remembering they seem going to add some mechanic that doesn't found in game before
    could they put boi pet system ? (only the status mechanic) people will rage on veno after that xD

especially because seeker is like brother/sister of warrior on fw
    importing mechanic from other games to here maybe possible
    (since PW is one of their core game)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maisha - Dreamweaver
    Maisha - Dreamweaver Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I honestly don't understand the point of "being replaced" in this post. Hell, I love to play with classes who also has similar attributes to what I have. (sort of like *cough*..WoW*cough*) Even when I do play cleric, I was even thankful to have psychics to aoe heal the party when I'm busy spamming IH on tank or saving someone from dying and to be honest about mystics healing as well, it gives me the freedom to use some of my dmg skills too rather than just spamming IH! I also don't see how having another class who can have pets is going to replace venos. The way I see it, the more dmg the better, and if pets helps make up for the extra dmg, that would be even better. Unless mystics have every single skill that venos have, then I see the "replacement" fitting in.

I don't think change is needed in venos since they are an independent class already. Although, it would be nice to have nixes rolling around in instances too :D

@Queenofpower,

I'm not level 100, nor did any of my characters made 100, but coming from a 79 veno and someone who spent casual time gaming, I understand the time put into soloing instances and it's not fun spamming pet heal or making sure you're not aggroing anything (I remembered spending 8 hours in fb39 when I was level 40! meals and breaks included..haha~), but have you ever thought, at level 100 to even be able to solo some of the bosses in 3-1 is better than a 100 cleric or any squishies who can't even kill any bosses there alone? I think you are too selfish in that one concern. True I'm not 100, I don't know anything beyond TT3-1 (yes I have a 96 cleric as well), but to be able to do something like solo a TT boss and even have the luck to grab some of the mats there without the hassle to find a squad is something thankful for me to do and most importantly, it's the fun you've had doing it. :)

Sure, everyone needs money. Who doesn't? xD You need money in the offline realm to survive too. Gaming can be important, but also realize, they are just pixellated images that appear on your monitor, so if you're not winning in the online realm, think about winning in the offline realm where PWI is going to shut down some day and that's all that matters in the end. Cheer up.
    I quit PW and all its games it had to cater to me. I'm off playing a better pay-to-play game where I experience no glitches, no spamming LF squads, lose stuff in PK mode, lose exp on death or anything for cheaper price than what I paid for here. However, I'll still be lurking around pwi forums from time to time. Quit Date: March 4, 2011 RIP my beloved characters. b:bye
    edited December 2010
    Maisha what you mean by offline realm is AwutSied ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maisha - Dreamweaver
    Maisha - Dreamweaver Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Maisha what you mean by offline realm is AwutSied ?

no, in methaphoric way of saying the real world. lol sorry I confused you though b:surrender

edit: okay after reading that post, yes.. somehow it is, but I'm not the type of person to get into that much humor. lol
    I quit PW and all its games it had to cater to me. I'm off playing a better pay-to-play game where I experience no glitches, no spamming LF squads, lose stuff in PK mode, lose exp on death or anything for cheaper price than what I paid for here. However, I'll still be lurking around pwi forums from time to time. Quit Date: March 4, 2011 RIP my beloved characters. b:bye
  • Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Why are they waiting now so long for a battlepack sale.. b:surrender
    Dont care about the hammer's that are on sale but common battlepacks would be alot more usefull for many players
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
  • Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    i didn't read the entire thread so sorry if this was pointed out. but come on ppl. venos ain't getting replaced. i wouldl think that mystics will not be able to keep their summons out for a long perid of time like venos. and i doubt they would replace cerlics either. if anything they may just made res scrolls 100% pointless. get a grip ppl the only classes that have to worry about being "replaced" are DDers. and dispite that the DD classes play diffrently so it's still great to play them.
    edited December 2010
    @Queenofpower,

I'm not level 100, nor did any of my characters made 100, but coming from a 79 veno and someone who spent casual time gaming, I understand the time put into soloing instances and it's not fun spamming pet heal or making sure you're not aggroing anything (I remembered spending 8 hours in fb39 when I was level 40! meals and breaks included..haha~), but have you ever thought, at level 100 to even be able to solo some of the bosses in 3-1 is better than a 100 cleric or any squishies who can't even kill any bosses there alone? I think you are too selfish in that one concern. True I'm not 100, I don't know anything beyond TT3-1 (yes I have a 96 cleric as well), but to be able to do something like solo a TT boss and even have the luck to grab some of the mats there without the hassle to find a squad is something thankful for me to do and most importantly, it's the fun you've had doing it. :)

Sure, everyone needs money. Who doesn't? xD You need money in the offline realm to survive too. Gaming can be important, but also realize, they are just pixellated images that appear on your monitor, so if you're not winning in the online realm, think about winning in the offline realm where PWI is going to shut down some day and that's all that matters in the end. Cheer up.
    that's exactly what i was talking about. I mean im 90+ now and i really would like to work on TT Gear but 2 out of 3 possible ways to get the mats are useless because as a wiz i cant solo TT myself because i cant tank bosses nor can i hope for good drops if i join a TT Squad because items are distributed in the order Tank ->Cleric -> DD and as a wiz i will do less dmg than any Phys Attack char so i will end up with last pick. That means i can do 2 things either roll a veno or grind for coins to buy the mats. And this situation wont change at 100 and i dont talk about high lvl TTs here i doubt i will be able to solo TT1-1 at 100 and even if im able to do so it will cost me a fortune in Repair Bill Charms making it useless to do so thats why i wrote venos who have the best PVE solo ability shouldnt be the best PVP class at the same time. But as mentioned before the Veno is far from being weak in PVP so its fine

@Queenofpower:
    for the nirvana issue basically all magical DD classes suffer the same problem here so thats no specific veno problem because another 5 aps char is prefered to a psy wiz veno

for nix hp and def --> it is relatively hard to 1-2hit a venos pet when it has the same lvl as the player. Im a lvl 92 pure mag wiz with maxed skills and i still cant 2hit the glacial walker of my veno friend. To be honest if he uses petheal on the pet i cant kill it at all
    so thats the reason why in a pvp situation it is easier to directly attack the veno and only use a knockback or seal on the pet ( which doesnt work with pet skills because nix bleeds through seal -.-)

The dmg from veno pets on bosses is quite nice because it doesnt suffer dmg reduction. So compared with a psy or wiz you are doing more dmg than the actual mag DD classes on bosses. 5 APS chars will deal more dmg for sure but again its the 5 APS prob in general nothing wrong with venos dmg here

the lending hand issue comes together with the 5 aps prob people are able to build enough chi to permaspark because the frequency of their hits is that huge