[BREAKING NEWS] Additional Server Maintenance [Complete]

Comments

• Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Honestly, some of you need to stop hating and start chilling.

Unless you dumped a whole lot of cash into this game, you really have no right to complain about something they're letting you enjoy for free.

It's a game for crying out loud. A missed cube run or not being able to finish a TT run isn't going to kill you.
  • mebeeboo
    mebeeboo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    They should add an 2x event since they decided to shut down server's. I think thats fair b:laugh b:flower
  • mebeeboo
    mebeeboo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    They should add an 2x event since they decided to shut down server's. I think thats fair b:laugh b:flower
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    so franky... what happened to caring about gold prices, you do know that they are roughly 800,000-850,000 each in the AH right? Surely this sale will help. /sarcasm

more bs from pwi.. so surprised.
  • bigdogg187oner
    bigdogg187oner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    BREAKING NEWS TO YOU PWI!!! reimbursed OR reimbursements IM SO SURPRISE THAN YOU KNOW THOSE WORDS ?!?! MAYBE AN ADD-ON ON LAST PATCH BECAUSE LAST TIME SUPPORT TOLD ME YOU CANT REIMBURSE BECAUSE THIS FUNCTION WASNT AVAILABLE AS USUAL YOU GUYS BS!!! WUT ABOUT U FIX ALL THE BUGS AFTER 2YRS SEEING THOSE GLICH CLIPPIN ETC ETC THATS A SHAME
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    First off, chips were already 50% or less, making chips the crappiest BH reward, why make them cheaper?

Seriously, surprise maint for this stupid ****? Get your damn maint done on Tuesday.

You want to "reimburse" ppl for buying chip/badges that are already grossly underpriced now? How about you reimburse all the damn ppl you screwed over that were in instances when you ninja'd up that damn "server shutdown" **** eh? I bet in charm/wine/keys you screwed ppl out of over 1bil coins, how about you reimburse us for that you idiots?

POS Game.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kudajia - Heavens Tear
    Kudajia - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I am in the mountain time zone and its currently 11:28pm here and I still cant get into the server I play in. heck I even tried going on Raging Tides server and its a no go.
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    You guys are able to adjust the Boutique items without having to do any maintanance. Why is it this time for a price adjustment on a boutique item, that the servers are going down for two hours.

Because frankieraye posted a while back that maintenance was needed for new cashshop items/prices. They have to keep their word on that or people will confirm that frankieraye was lying. Now it seems patches include that cs data, and before it didn't.
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    First off, chips were already 50% or less, making chips the crappiest BH reward, why make them cheaper?

Seriously, surprise maint for this stupid ****? Get your damn maint done on Tuesday.

You want to "reimburse" ppl for buying chip/badges that are already grossly underpriced now? How about you reimburse all the damn ppl you screwed over that were in instances when you ninja'd up that damn "server shutdown" **** eh? I bet in charm/wine/keys you screwed ppl out of over 1bil coins, how about you reimburse us for that you idiots?

POS Game.

yep..lost 2 wines, sent ticket already...hopefully they still have the return service that I have seen over a year ago for "surprise maintenance"... and yeah, 700k+ gold to make chips only 4k ea, now is just 2k ea to be garbage to be thrown out when gold is back to 400k someday.
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited December 2010

POS Game.

I said in WC on my sin 2 HOURS b4 they shut it down they were going to ... shut it down..
    b:surrender
    I am in the mountain time zone and its currently 11:28pm here and I still cant get into the server I play in. heck I even tried going on Raging Tides server and its a no go.

And? you can add and tell time right? What Thread are you posting in again? What time is it in California right now? hmmmmmmmmm
  • Sashatome - Dreamweaver
    Sashatome - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm curious why all of you that complain about cash shopping continue to torture yourselves playing a F2P MMORPG. F2P is only made possible by cash shopping. There are many P2P games out there with MUCH better gameplay, communities, support, etc. where RL finances can't contribute to game progression. Why not just go play them?
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    because they're pay to play and with the economy as it is alot of people can't afford to play a P2P game. I'm playing FFXI too still... but hey.

And people aren't usuallyl complaining about cashSHOPPING per say.... as they are complaining about what the stupid devs have done to the economy WITH the cash shop.
  • KillerMcD - Heavens Tear
    KillerMcD - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    WTF!! reduce the price to what.. are u really trying to make this game 100% cash profit.. did u ever think about people who farm TT and make money out of that? why don't u just put rapture, uncanny crystals on boutique and just end the game ... this bsb:angry

Thank You, Your post shall be moved to the suggestion box where an accountant shall review it for implementation.

Way to go.....
    Out of all the things I have lost over the years, I miss my mind the most.
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Anyone happen to know what the manual patch link is? I can't do the auto update because my IE doesn't work anymore due to a two year old. b:surrender
  • Aqualline - Heavens Tear
    Aqualline - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Seriously people r never happy, they QQ when it's hard, they QQ when it's too easy. Freaking play the game or UNINSTALL. Easy.... k thx Bai :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Smokesalot - Heavens Tear
    Smokesalot - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    instead of complaining
    go play something else
    that will show them
  • eag1e67
    eag1e67 Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Another excuse to change the ratio of the pack pay outs me thinks

Before, out of every 100 tiger packs, you got at LEAST 2 items, wether a charm,gem, best luck, what ever.

Now, i know 4 people that brought 700 packs, & didn't get a thing.

So instead of 'making things cheaper' how about giving the gamers a better chance of getting items?

That way, more people will stay playing & quite possibly, get others to join.
  • Dilwein - Lost City
    Dilwein - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I just wait for the snowmen,they drop plenty of cube and chips and such. No need to buy most of it anyways, its just mostly for show, and games always have extra goodies that you pay for.

And I don't mind the boutique, after all, they have to eat at some point too.

Btw,love the Calvin n Hobbs cartoon on Snowmen,very cute n funny.b:victory
  • bigdogg187oner
    edited December 2010
    BREAKING NEWS TO YOU PWI REIMBURSEMENT YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF IT WOw I GUESS ITS A NEW FUNCTION AVAILABLE NOW BECAUSE LAST TIME SUPPORT TOLD ME THAT THIS FUCTION WASN'T AVAIALABLE.... AS USUAL BS!!!! WUT ABOUT YOU FIX ALL THE GLICH AND CLIPPIN PROBLEMS AFTER 2 YEARS THATS A SHAME MAYBE AT VER.999999 ALL THE BUGS WILL BE FIX!?!?! BUT TAKIN 2HRS TO FIX THE BOUTIQUE I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU GUYS ARE SLOW NOW
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm curious why all of you that complain about cash shopping continue to torture yourselves playing a F2P MMORPG. F2P is only made possible by cash shopping. There are many P2P games out there with MUCH better gameplay, communities, support, etc. where RL finances can't contribute to game progression. Why not just go play them?

there's a difference between greed and fair cash shopping.

what they are doing now is just bs, how can pwi expect f2p people to afford anything in the game with this much inflation.

Especially new players, pwi is killing itself focusing on the small % of hardcore cash shoppers. New people come here, realize its impossible to obtain anything and leave for another game. Ever wonder why you dont see that many lowbies in starting areas anymore?
  • bigdogg187oner
    edited December 2010
    BREAKING NEWS TO YOU PWI REIMBURSEMENT YOU KNOW THE MEANING OF IT WOw I GUESS ITS A NEW FUNCTION AVAILABLE NOW BECAUSE LAST TIME SUPPORT TOLD ME THAT THIS FUCTION WASN'T AVAIALABLE.... AS USUAL BS!!!! WUT ABOUT YOU FIX ALL THE GLICH AND CLIPPIN PROBLEMS AFTER 2 YEARS THATS A SHAME MAYBE AT VER.999999 ALL THE BUGS WILL BE FIX!?!?! BUT TAKIN 2HRS TO FIX THE BOUTIQUE I UNDERSTAND WHY YOU GUYS ARE SLOW NOW
  • neubs
    neubs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I don't get why you people seem to have this giant hatred of cashshoppers. They make things cheaper for everyone.

LMFAO....what fkn game are u playing man??
    2 1/2 years ago, when packs and such didn't exist and all this cash shopping wasn't goin on, gold was around 100k per, and now it's what?? 800K+ per?? How the ** do you figure that b:question .....
  • rasputinthekitty
    rasputinthekitty Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Why don't you do seasonal smiley's like reindeer for Christmas or like little leprechauns for st patty's day. Just a suggestion, I'd buy it.
  • Sashatome - Dreamweaver
    Sashatome - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I'm playing FFXI too still... but hey.

FFXIb:victory
    Now we're talking. FFXI was my love.
  • eag1e67
    eag1e67 Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Because frankieraye posted a while back that maintenance was needed for new cashshop items/prices. They have to keep their word on that or people will confirm that frankieraye was lying. Now it seems patches include that cs data, and before it didn't.
    FFXIb:victory
    Now we're talking. FFXI was my love.

FF7 was the best in my opinion
  • BellaBloom - Sanctuary
    BellaBloom - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Ooooh snowmenz!! I cant wait! b:cute

as to the sales and QQ.... I'm not a cash shopper and dont care who buys what and what gold prices are.

My issue is that most ppl only care about getting epic gears and not learning how to play their classes b:surrender

Great you all have awesome shiny sparklies! Now lets see you all put it to good use x.x
  • KillerMcD - Heavens Tear
    KillerMcD - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I don't know where you guys get this idea that a server without packs would be the greatest thing ever. Most of you would just complain that everything's too hard to get and thus everything should be made easier on that server to compensate.

I don't remember any packs when I started playing this game. No oracles, hypers or bh's either. How did we ever get anything? Gold was a whopping 95K and Mirage stones sold for 30K. Thought it was the best game I ever played.
    Out of all the things I have lost over the years, I miss my mind the most.
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    ... and we're up. Thanks for waiting! Enjoy the mass genocide of Snowmen! b:bye
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • lost0716
    lost0716 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    autopatch is up
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    wee snowman
This discussion has been closed.