[BREAKING NEWS] Additional Server Maintenance [Complete]

Comments

• Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Is this acceptable? http://imgur.com/fmQb7.png

I'd appreciate it if I could put this paint license I bought from adobe to good use.

QFT

I was actually thinking of coming back to this game but the idea of a new server without packs and such is not going to happen with these types of decisions.

Anyways keep up the adobe its like art!!b:victory
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    the idea of a new server without packs and such

I don't know where you guys get this idea that a server without packs would be the greatest thing ever. Most of you would just complain that everything's too hard to get and thus everything should be made easier on that server to compensate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I don't know where you guys get this idea that a server without packs would be the greatest thing ever. Most of you would just complain that everything's too hard to get and thus everything should be made easier on that server to compensate.

Aka Private servers!!

On topic~

Well all kno your adding something to the game if you have to do maint, its really quite obvious, we also kno that you can change the prices without maint. so stop LYING to us and just tell us the truth because we've frankly had enough of the lies and greed PWE has been showing us.

b:surrender Kay end of my rant back to grinding money.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Yup. The first thing I got when I saw all of this. One reason thinking about rank and G15 gear has been slightly on hold for myself and my husband. However, many will not see it this way.

The thing is, G16 can't be much more expensive than Nirvana, in fact, it probably may be about the same price, otherwise it would put it too far out of reach except for the most addicted cash shoppers.

Making Rank 8 way cheaper than Nirvana is a pretty good tell as well.

Because they know putting in something difficult like Warsoul weapons will never generate them any significant money.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited December 2010

I don't get it? Nobody ever complained about not getting lunar items, not getting rank8, not having hypers, not having massive oracles.

I don't know what your talking about, seeing your from harshlands, from the beginning we were all content with what we had and the oracles at first were useless in the higher levels anyway. Nobody complained about something being to hard. I can't speak for the original 3 servers but they came to HL so I dunno.

Like I said, don't remove JUST packs. I said move back to the classic cash-shop items only, by classic I mean original 3 servers. How would that not be fun? We get to mass pk longer.

The larger the time gap from 30-9X, the better it will be, atleast thats my opinion. Also x2drops...stop messing with market...bringing supply up is not cool QQ
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Faynalia - Sanctuary
    Faynalia - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    The thing is, G16 can't be much more expensive than Nirvana, in fact, it probably may be about the same price, otherwise it would put it too far out of reach except for the most addicted cash shoppers.

Making Rank 8 way cheaper than Nirvana is a pretty good tell as well.

Because they know putting in something difficult like Warsoul weapons will never generate them any significant money.

Getting the actual Rank is/was not the hard part, it was the lame amount of chips needed for the Rank 9 gear. Also, making the Medals buyable was laughable in and of itself. So the ranting about TW brings in a whole nother aspect of this.

In terms of G16, I am in agreement with you in terms of how much it might cost, however, after seeing how the Rank 9 gear goes and how it was with Nirvana. I give it a few weeks before that too is in a pack or the cash shop.
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    snow men are coming...

/thread ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • Cun - Lost City
    Cun - Lost City Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    snow men are coming...

/thread ;)

omg, I hope not b:shocked
    Those things scare the hell out of me b:shockedb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

To be or not to be.
    Current Goals: none.
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Well all kno your adding something to the game if you have to do maint, its really quite obvious, we also kno that you can change the prices without maint. so stop LYING to us and just tell us the truth because we've frankly had enough of the lies and greed PWE has been showing us.

I think you're overreacting.
    A few things will be happening this maintenance, including a price reduction on two of the three sale items from General Summer's Sale.

He never said it was the only thing.
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    snow men are coming...

/thread ;)

b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    snow men are coming...

/thread ;)

I want meh snowball launcher, nao!! b:infuriated

omg, tanking things with that is too epic. b:cute
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Cy_clone - Heavens Tear
    Cy_clone - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    lol nice.
    So the current sale didn't keep gold prices high enough eh? At least you guys are fast to 'fix' these issues b:thanks
  • Aujami_ - Dreamweaver
    Aujami_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    WTF!! reduce the price to what.. are u really trying to make this game 100% cash profit.. did u ever think about people who farm TT and make money out of that? why don't u just put rapture, uncanny crystals on boutique and just end the game ... this bsb:angry
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Stuff

I came from Oracle server (later Utopia after the merge) on MY-EN. I have no attachments to how PWI was before boxes. Especially since the attitude towards boxes on MY-EN is one of indifference or, if you were a cashshopper, glee.

Also...everyone complains here. Look at all the QQ over simple stuff like the TT changes and now letting rank be gotten for cheap.

For example, if they would hypothetically have a server without boxes or sales, you'd get a lot of people wondering where they'd get stuff like Lunar capes. Most people here don't even know how to ****ing farm a Lunar cape. If they did...in comes the massive QQ on that server over needing an average refine of +8 to run Lunar trophy mode successfully.

If you want easy version, go play on a ****ing private server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah o____o

I can't buy the damn things with the gold prices so high like that now anyways..

Oh....Next, you'll see all the badges in the boutique too. xD

Beef Slicer, here I come! /QQsarcasm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WraithTanker - Sanctuary
    WraithTanker - Sanctuary Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    here is my question

Remember that level 9 untamed Cultivation glitch

where was the Additional Server Maintenance for thaht
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Wow, this reeks of desperation.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    I came from Oracle server (later Utopia after the merge) on MY-EN. I have no attachments to how PWI was before boxes. Especially since the attitude towards boxes on MY-EN is one of indifference or, if you were a cashshopper, glee.

Also...everyone complains here. Look at all the QQ over simple stuff like the TT changes and now letting rank be gotten for cheap.

For example, if they would hypothetically have a server without boxes or sales, you'd get a lot of people wondering where they'd get stuff like Lunar capes. Most people here don't even know how to ****ing farm a Lunar cape. If they did...in comes the massive QQ on that server over needing an average refine of +8 to run Lunar trophy mode successfully.

If you want easy version, go play on a ****ing private server.

That makes no sense. The CS has made PWI easy.

Either way they die
    edited December 2010
    here is my question

Remember that level 9 untamed Cultivation glitch

where was the Additional Server Maintenance for thaht

It's in the closet along with Spoons and the never-coming rubberbanding fix...b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lupumid - Sanctuary
    Lupumid - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    It's in the closet along with Spoons and the never-coming rubberbanding fix...b:shutup

Spoons was in the closet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    That makes no sense. The CS has made PWI easy.

And most people would cry like little ******* for an easy mode if they went back to hard mode. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• WraithTanker - Sanctuary
    WraithTanker - Sanctuary Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited December 2010

Exactly instead of fixing something that doesnt cost them money. they ignore it for a few weeks.

Duke Rose Glitch-Cost them money Server was done almost a entire day
    Level 9 untamted glitch-server wasnt taken down, had to wait WEEKS
    New unfound glitch-could possible cost PWI money take it down

w/e they HAVE to fix

it is cause it will cost them money. They dont care about ANYTHING other than that
    edited December 2010
    Spoons was in the closet?

Oh yes, along with my tailor bill for the glitch rip in my Vixen Wrap... >.>

Exactly instead of fixing something that doesnt cost them money. they ignore it for a few weeks.

Duke Rose Glitch-Cost them money Server was done almost a entire day
    Level 9 untamted glitch-server wasnt taken down, had to wait WEEKS
    New unfound glitch-could possible cost PWI money take it down

w/e they HAVE to fix

it is cause it will cost them money. They dont care about ANYTHING other than that

Perfect World and the Closet of Secrets! Movie coming in 31/12/2012 b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Funny actually, this gives me inspiration for a song cover....
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    And most people would cry like little ******* for an easy mode if they went back to hard mode. b:bye

I was one of the few who ran head first into 3-x because it was made harder. Also used to do pre-exp FC for mats, and pre-nerfed Lunar.

Either way they die
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    I was one of the few who ran head first into 3-x because it was made harder. Also used to do pre-exp FC for mats, and pre-nerfed Lunar.

Yeah...you're not most players.

Most players don't even come to this forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    I think you're overreacting.

He never said it was the only thing.

b:cold lol sry not having a good day, and the price change is gonna make gold worth 1m b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    Yeah...you're not most players.

Most players don't even come to this forum.

Still, it'd weed out a lot of *******s.

Either way they die
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2010
    b:cold lol sry not having a good day, and the price change is gonna make gold worth 1m b:cry

Which would actually make me charge zen again if gold hits that high. Stupid chumps are stupid for buying it that high, and deserved to be ripped off. And I will gladly do just that. 'cause **** em.

Either way they die
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited December 2010
    Still, it'd weed out a lot of *******s.

I don't get why you people seem to have this giant hatred of cashshoppers. They make things cheaper for everyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

This discussion has been closed.