Most skilled for their class?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Glad that flew over your head. On the bright side, I'm glad you can count. Eventually it may help you in your sad, dismal life ("That burger will be $4.68, thanks").

My walls of text allow me to weed out the people that are unwilling to read, like you. I'll troll however I feel is necessary. "TLDR" is just an confession of laziness, which is why your guild will never get anywhere... that, and the fact that Crystabella is a part of it. Australian grandma's shouldn't be in leadership positions.

grandma's are hot....ijs b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Isaphet - Heavens Tear
    Isaphet - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Glad that flew over your head. On the bright side, I'm glad you can count. Eventually it may help you in your sad, dismal life ("That burger will be $4.68, thanks").

My walls of text allow me to weed out the people that are unwilling to read, like you. I'll troll however I feel is necessary. "TLDR" is just an confession of laziness, which is why your guild will never get anywhere... that, and the fact that Crystabella is a part of it. Australian grandma's shouldn't be in leadership positions.

I'm also too lazy to go find a cutlery forum and read in depth discussions about spoon curvature. I don't think it says much about me, especially as I happily read all the other posts around b:bye
  • Aviax - Heavens Tear
    Aviax - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I'm also too lazy to go find a cutlery forum and read in depth discussions about spoon curvature. I don't think it says much about me, especially as I happily read all the other posts around b:bye

Your first sentence is irrelevant. When did we start talking about cutlery? And what you think and don't think really doesn't matter to me. The fact that you're attempting to post about something you haven't read just means that you're a bit of a moron. Funny thing is, at one point, I'd've liked to think that you were at least somewhat intelligent, since you're hoping to lead that guild that takes us down, which will probably require at least a quarter of a brain to do. However, the little faith I did have that you would be able to actually build a guild strong enough to give us a challenge is, well, not there anymore.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    oops o.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    b:surrender
    ... Sooooo....

I go out of town... come back... And, wow - this thread is STILL derailed, lol...

G.G.

Anyways, hello PWI.

-wave-
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • Smexxx - Heavens Tear
    Smexxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    -fartfap-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Most skilled, anyone with r8 gears bought for 72 gold. >:P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options

Awww your comments hurt me so bad they make me feel good about myself and the fact I have a better life then a useless, fail troll.
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Your first sentence is irrelevant.
    It seems you are too slow to understand what he was saying.In other words,him not readin ur useless rants is about the same as him not reaing about spoons,how ever i think the spoons have more itelligence about them then your post.

When did we start talking about cutlery? And what you think and don't think really doesn't matter to me.
    It obvious it matters to you.Other wise you wouldnt comment back,and you care what i say to as im sure youll comment about this and how isa should defend him self,am i right?So let me nip that in the but b4 you do.Isa is a old buddy of mine.He is quite intelligent...most of the time,but like everyone else,has his dumb moments(seems like you have more then the average bear aye booboo?)

The fact that you're attempting to post about something you haven't read just means that you're a bit of a moron. Funny thing is, at one point, I'd'veI would have liked i presume?that kind of hurt my head.Im no spelling **** but even i catch things like that liked to think that you were at least somewhat intelligent, since you're hoping to lead that guild that takes us down, which will probably require at least a quarter of a brain to do. However, the little faith I did have that you would be able to actually build a guild strong enough to give us a challenge is, well, not there anymore.

On the bright side,no one,not maxim,not dominus,not rad not even drakon needs your faith. What they need to do is get their **** together and start twing like a guild should.they need faith from thier members not some twobit self loathing egotistical lowlife veno. K bye b:bye

pretty shade of green *drools*
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear
    Gorgonnia - Heavens Tear Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Most skilled, anyone with r8 gears bought for 72 gold. >:P

what?! r8 is 72 gold? LOL can I get 10 r8 packs please? :D
  • Aviax - Heavens Tear
    Aviax - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Awww your comments hurt me so bad they make me feel good about myself and the fact I have a better life then a useless, fail troll.

Look up the definition of trolling, then explain to me how I fail at it.
    It seems you are too slow to understand what he was saying.In other words,him not readin ur useless rants is about the same as him not reaing about spoons,how ever i think the spoons have more itelligence about them then your post.

Lol, sometimes I wonder how a dumbass like you manages to keep yourself alive. It is irrelevant, as are you.
    It obvious it matters to you.Other wise you wouldnt comment back,and you care what i say to as im sure youll comment about this and how isa should defend him self,am i right?So let me nip that in the but b4 you do.Isa is a old buddy of mine.He is quite intelligent...most of the time,but like everyone else,has his dumb moments(seems like you have more then the average bear aye booboo?)

I comment whenever people comment about me - it's that simple. And let's see, a moron telling me that another moron is intelligent... somehow, I'm just not convinced.
    I would have liked i presume?that kind of hurt my head.Im no spelling **** but even i catch things like that

Have you ever taken an English class? If so, was it before or after you flunked out of kindergarten? It's called a contraction, and if it hurts your head, then you need to stop inhaling your daily dose of stupid.
    On the bright side,no one,not maxim,not dominus,not rad not even drakon needs your faith. What they need to do is get their **** together and start twing like a guild should.they need faith from thier members not some twobit self loathing egotistical lowlife veno.

I'll (that's another contraction, in case it confused you) admit that they may not need my faith, but they do need some leaders who can get their **** together, and that's (that's another contraction, in case it confused you) not gonna happen. I seriously doubt any of the other guilds possess enough members with the drive to take down Enrage, although that might change now that it's (that's another contraction, in case it confused you) possible to buy R8 for 72 gold.

P.S. I'm (that's another contraction, in case it confused you) glad that you are capable of using adjectives such as "two-bit, self-loathing, egotistical, and lowlife," but next time you're (that's another contraction, in case it confused you) trying to boost your IQ with big words, try to avoid insulting me with an oxymoron.
  • NuDe - Heavens Tear
    NuDe - Heavens Tear Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    i saw the word ****

soon come communist

and soon, a special point !
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited December 2010
    Options
    And now that matters in this thread have truly gotten WAY out of hand...

Closed.

P.S. ~ For anyone that cares, two contractions in the same word isn't really proper grammar....I'm just saying, lol! b:mischievous

Edit: Forgot to check the close option, then saw an error...yeah...Smartypants (how do you make that plural o.O)
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    forgot to close it.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    forgot to close it.

Lol XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • krittycat