• TangoManshey - Sanctuary
    TangoManshey - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I dont get one hit. Lies hes mad cuzz he cant hold agro from me. Hater
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    Lycanther thinks hes pro barb but i can woop him in pk.Lol he cant 1v1 me anymore cuzz he uses fists and is squsheyb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RaGEnGirl - Sanctuary
    RaGEnGirl - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    ohh you got your sigie up gratz!b:pleased
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    eag1e67 wrote: »
    Well, our server has just gone down.

Perhaps they can put what time it goes down in UK time zone too, seems as we do play this over here!!

Hmm I got a better idea.... instead of them posting EVERY TIME ZONE ON THE PLANET... How bout u go find a time zone map or something online and learn to count? Server time's in California (pacific) by the way.
    Lol I have spent over40k US dollars in this game now. ahaha..... im going crazy XD :Pb:laugh

No comment...
    ugysekell wrote: »
    ****... and I woke up early to become 89... Next time please put stuff like this on the main page...... I only slept 4 hours, could have slept 2 more if I see this thread. Thanks...

Um what the hell? The GENERAL section IS the main page of the forums. Not to mention the damn post was stickied, AND up for an entire DAY beforehand. Go away plz...b:lipcurl
    so now the server is down to remove the 2x? It isnt 12.30 yet... how come they are already down n for how long yet to go?

Did you even BOTHER reading the FIRST post in this? This had nothing to do with shutting down 2X... although they'll prolly do that too while it's down. And uh idk what time it is where u are but they actually shut the servers down a bit late.....
    servers were just down tuesday, an now today, an again this coming tuesday, WTH?????

WTH? learn to read? Go to the first post you'll figure it out.
    pwi, you really could have extended the 2x event till tuesday an just let everyone have a long weekend playing.

........ this wasnt' shut down to remove 2x.......

*** TO all the people whining about shutting this down for two whopping hours to change the clocks back. GO READ THIS THREAD. I admit i was like wtf at first too but somewhere in the middle there's a post with a pretty damn good reason. They need the time not to just change the clocks, but make sure EVERYTHING in the game that has a 24 hours timer or whatever isn't glitching due to the clocks going back an hour.....
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I dont get one hit. Lies hes mad cuzz he cant hold agro from me. Hater

You did get 1 hit, and please don't imply I have ever or would ever squad with you for anything b:chuckle

<3 you panda
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
    edited November 2010
    and still gets 1 hit by bramble rage... ouch b:victory

this barb thinks he can beet me. LOLb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kenichiiii - Sanctuary
    Kenichiiii - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited November 2010

smart barb.

FYI, beets are vegetables.
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010

This BM thinks I've ever lost to him b:laughb:pleased

edited November 2010
    You did get 1 hit, and please don't imply I have ever or would ever squad with you for anything b:chuckle

<3 you panda

ur right i cant squad with a barb who cant hold agro. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    This BM thinks I've ever lost to him b:laughb:pleased

well while u swime in denial ill send u some SS of u loosing to me. LOL and when server comes back on i will pk u again b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jiblet - Sanctuary
    Jiblet - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    ur right i cant squad with a barb who cant hold agro. b:laugh

It's very rare that I agree with Lycanther, but on this occassion he's 100% right and you're a fail panda.

Oh, and let me know where you'll be PK'ing him and I'll stomp stomp on you :)
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    well while u swime in denial ill send u some SS of u loosing to me. LOL and when server comes back on i will pk u again b:laughb:laugh

Hey Tango... instead of talking about screen shots that don't exist, just meet me outside west when the servers come back up. I'll give you 10 attempts.

b:shocked

• RaGEnGirl - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    b:avoid
    Hmm I got a better idea.... instead of them posting EVERY TIME ZONE ON THE PLANET... How bout u go find a time zone map or something online and learn to count? Server time's in California (pacific) by the way.

No comment...

Um what the hell? The GENERAL section IS the main page of the forums. Not to mention the damn post was stickied, AND up for an entire DAY beforehand. Go away plz...b:lipcurl

Did you even BOTHER reading the FIRST post in this? This had nothing to do with shutting down 2X... although they'll prolly do that too while it's down. And uh idk what time it is where u are but they actually shut the servers down a bit late.....

WTH? learn to read? Go to the first post you'll figure it out.

........ this wasnt' shut down to remove 2x.......

*** TO all the people whining about shutting this down for two whopping hours to change the clocks back. GO READ THIS THREAD. I admit i was like wtf at first too but somewhere in the middle there's a post with a pretty damn good reason. They need the time not to just change the clocks, but make sure EVERYTHING in the game that has a 24 hours timer or whatever isn't glitching due to the clocks going back an hour.....

I don't believe we were complaining anyomore about the the shut down we have moved to another topic! I hope they turned off the 2x drop rate cause the greediness of people really almost made me quit this game this week! I honestly was excited about it, then realized if your not 5 aps you never even get a bh cause everyone doing nirvana... was a real eye opener for me! I saved my FB tabs and still haven't been able to get it done... Seat of Torment = no one has time they in Nirvana. LMAO
    edited November 2010
    If i got 1 hit its because i was a lil bm back in the day b:thanks but now im all grown up b:pleased and u cant beet me. so keep dreaming Lycanther. Mr. Noob marb who cant hold agrob:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    there were others besides the ones i quoted but i dont' believe i was referring to you whining....

And um.... I put that up kinda late too, the damn page froze when i had one quote to go >.< had to start over lol

Edit: and yes i'm bored.... woke up too early right in the middle of this. b:surrender
  • digital5
    digital5 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    lol santuary's most fail

pandawoo - barb
    tangomanshey - bm
    nellowoo - cleric

oh right.. all the same person..
  • theyekomzzz
    theyekomzzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Are west coast servers still down?
    edited November 2010
    i love my fans. lol all the jealousb:pleasedb:laugh people who wishes that had the gear i have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RaGEnGirl - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    there were others besides the ones i quoted but i dont' believe i was referring to you whining....

And um.... I put that up kinda late too, the damn page froze when i had one quote to go >.< had to start over lol

Gotta whine somewhere if not here then wc and I much prefer having the dirty mouths put soap in there mouths then whine there! b:victory
  • akatsuchi
    akatsuchi Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Yeah I still can't log in.... b:cry
    [SIGPIC]http://i636.photobucket.com/albums/uu89/Enzetsu/DearSig.jpg[/SIGPIC]

RETIRED from Abyss to persue a better game =^_^=

IGN - Pain
    Spouse - Hikari
    Server - Abyss
    Level -
    Class - Bezerker
    Guild -
    Tokyo & Harajuku First married couple ever on BoI =^_^= Congrats hunny :):)
  • RaGEnGirl - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010
    Gotta whine somewhere if not here then wc and I much prefer having the dirty mouths put soap in there mouths then whine there! b:victory

I was making sure it worked! And fyi, was not complaining just for me but for alot of other players who felt the same way about the event and about the 5 aps requests! b:pleased
    edited November 2010
    If u think im fail. o well i know im not and u can stuff it. lol u know y. cuzz its kids like u who have no life and have to hate on the positive people.b:cute and u all dont meen nothing to me. i can do lots of stuff u can only wish u could do b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kenichiiii - Sanctuary
    Kenichiiii - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    if tango is panda then yes, hes the most fail player ever.
  • Jiblet - Sanctuary
    Jiblet - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Yes, Tango is Panda
  • RaGEnGirl - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010

LMAO b:chuckle
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2010
    akatsuchi wrote: »
    Yeah I still can't log in.... b:cry

I'd assume that's because it hasnt' been two hours....... wait u on a west coast server or a east coast?
  • Aowenn - Archosaur
    Aowenn - Archosaur Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    West coast is still down
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    edited November 2010

No need to gank guys, relax.

I got this. b:cute