[NOTICE] Daylight Saving Maintenance [Complete]

Comments

• Minzo - Sanctuary
    Minzo - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Don't saying anythine ^(above) we want the servers to stay up and 2x keep going >_>
    :p
    b:angry Google's your best friend b:angry
  • Crones - Heavens Tear
    Crones - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Hey guys, it's unfortunate, but we're going to have to turn off the servers for approximately two hours on Saturday night / Sunday morning to account for Daylight Savings Time.

Here's the schedule:

East Coast Servers (Raging Tide, Harshlands, Dreamweaver):

Servers will shut down on 11/6 at 9:30 PM PDT! This is equivalent to 11/7 12:30AM EDT (or server time)

Servers will be down for approximately 2 hours!

West Coast Servers (Heavens Tear, Lost City, Sanctuary, Archosaur)

Servers will be shut down on 11/7 at 12:30 AM PDT (or server time)

Servers will be down for approximately 2 hours!

Let me know if you have any questions!
    b:thanks

you guys changed time for resets for daylights savings last week...so it reset at 3am instead of 2am for me so u coulda just said new packs and 2x drops is off :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When you counter, you don't let them cut you...
    When you protect someone, you don't let them die...
    When you attack, KILL!!!!
    I've found my resolve.
  • Minzo - Sanctuary
    Minzo - Sanctuary Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    So when are the servers gonna go down? o.O
    in 45mins?
    b:angry Google's your best friend b:angry
  • XVBx - Dreamweaver
    XVBx - Dreamweaver Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    so umm.....any word on whats actually happening in this maint?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My computer beat me at checkers, but I sure beat it at kickboxing. b:cool
  • Odinsghost - Dreamweaver
    Odinsghost - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Atre we going to lose 2 times exp doubble drops and spirit or is this just for the clocks
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Sanctuary is Pacific Time, so count on it happening at 12:30 PDT (because the time change doesn't really come into effect until 2 AM).

This translates to roughly (and I know this could be a bit confusing) 2:30 AM EST.

Hope this helps!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Zerza - Harshlands
    Zerza - Harshlands Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    2 hours to fix a clock? wow, dont call it daylight savings maintenance, that just makes u look stupid b:bye
  • Hershii - Raging Tide
    Hershii - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    instead of the big fat red DUKE SHOUTS someone else other than me won a

PERFECT TOKEN OF BEST LUCK

How about a system msg to remind us that ur having unscheduled maintence and not to waste our valuable wine in an instance !! hhmmm ?? think we can organise that one ??
  • Ice_ - Raging Tide
    Ice_ - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Can i ask if the DC issue will be sort players outside of USA? it is still pwI right or have you guys decided it will be PW-USA. i am experiencing more and more DC, at random intervals (5-10mins in groupings of 3-4 at a time), Just a suggestion but maybe look at servers in the ASIA area, its horrible for me to struggle like this, I do not want to diss anybody but DANG i pay my way and its a great experience to play your game. BUT it sux having this LAG and DC problems. Hope to see some kind of change soon. Thanx for hosting the awesome game for us and i would like to see it get better...b:thanks
    Revenge is best served COLD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kristopher1221
    kristopher1221 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    u guys do know they dont have to shut server down to add stuff like that lol

just dont see y they need shut server down just cause time change there has to be more tto it then that
  • Zerza - Harshlands
    edited November 2010

How about a system msg to remind us that ur having unscheduled maintence and not to waste our valuable wine in an instance !! hhmmm ?? think we can organise that one ??

rofl this is to funny, I agree
  • Will_Of_Fire - Dreamweaver
    Will_Of_Fire - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    The two hours is so the hamsters in the wheels that run the servers can change the time on their own clocks.

Your comment is full of win sir. *bows down*

b:laugh
    Yesterday's history. Tomorrow's a mistery. But Today is a gift. That's why it's called Present.

Proud member of Style (Sanctuary), (*r.i.p.*)HDT (Dreamweaver), Shield (DW), Entrada (DW)
  • ZeroMagus - Dreamweaver
    ZeroMagus - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    arguing about something as trivial as a time change & what exact time of things is a bit.....extremely silly, and really only makes you look bad.

If you really want to complain about something, go to technical support & complain in the faction submission thread. there is stuff to complain about in there.

ohhh & going to smoke.
  • sesshywife
    sesshywife Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    woa yea I really wish they would have said something in the game about this maintenance a loooong time ago instead of giving me a 200 second warning. thank god I wasn't in the middle of an fb or something b:shocked
  • Ice_ - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    Sanctuary is Pacific Time, so count on it happening at 12:30 PDT (because the time change doesn't really come into effect until 2 AM).

This translates to roughly (and I know this could be a bit confusing) 2:30 AM EST.

Hope this helps!

good point but maintenance will happen in a given timezone, maybe not yours, the servers need to shut down at once or there will be more problems than you care to consider, dont freak and wait like we all have to, i also dont like being interrupted but hey, what can we do but wait hey
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IDecision - Raging Tide
    IDecision - Raging Tide Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    No I don't But a little Kindness goes a long way. Whats all The QQ'ing getting us? Recent example of that course of action The Ban Session. I think some people would have learned from that and try something else

I totally dont have a clue what goes on, on the forums lol. Only when maintence starts do i visit. Hmm now wheres that sig at... b:avoid
  • Ice_ - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    u guys do know they dont have to shut server down to add stuff like that lol

just dont see y they need shut server down just cause time change there has to be more tto it then that

content is kept on your pc. to have the game run with new content it needs to 'update local files' so shutdown is needed to shove more packs in the boutique
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IDecision - Raging Tide
    IDecision - Raging Tide Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Lol, ty for this ^ b:laugh
  • Zerza - Harshlands
    edited November 2010
    arguing about something as trivial as a time change & what exact time of things is a bit.....extremely silly, and really only makes you look bad.

If you really want to complain about something, go to technical support & complain in the faction submission thread. there is stuff to complain about in there.

ohhh & going to smoke.

just wanted to make sure everyone wasted brainpower reading this guys words,, as I did..
  • Foxxy_skai - Raging Tide
    Foxxy_skai - Raging Tide Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    aww...we not all in the same country hun....but i still think im on to something !!

Good point b:surrender

But still. It doesn't hurt to come to this forum area once a day before playing to see if anything is going to happen.
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited November 2010

They were trying to ninja this one...

Yeah..it still failed.. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Seric - Raging Tide
    Seric - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Good point b:surrender

But still. It doesn't hurt to come to this forum area once a day before playing to see if anything is going to happen.

true Foxxy...just have to happen today that I didn't lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hershii - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010

ohhh & going to smoke.

b:chuckle the Q is what ru going to smoke ...and why u not sharing b:angry b:laugh
  • Frayed - Harshlands
    Frayed - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Can I have my normal Canadian 120 ping and 40+ fps back in return for the bull$h!t 1.4k ping and 2 fps lag that happens every other 5 minute time frame? b:cute

ty ^_^
  • ZeroMagus - Dreamweaver
    ZeroMagus - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    just wanted to make sure everyone wasted brainpower reading this guys words,, as I did..

lol, what a F a g
  • Dollface - Harshlands
    Dollface - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2010

Enough said b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Silvy <3
  • Seric - Raging Tide
    Seric - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Damn....forgot to check forums and was in the middle of TT b:shocked b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blazzze - Raging Tide
    Blazzze - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    why exactly do yall have to shut down i mean what do you do it for. like what to you have to do
  • Hershii - Raging Tide
    edited November 2010
    OMG i has 2nd Brainstorm...MAYBE....just maybe...u can do this coming weeks maintenance TODAY !!! b:laugh

WOOOHOOOOOO that would make us all happy......but i guess if u need 2 hrs to change the time its not gonna happen...b:sad

till my next brain wave b:surrender

ROFLMFAOL
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    They have to make sure the server times fit the actual times of the East and West Coast. So they have to set the clock back in fall and forward in spring.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory