Wedding Guide!

Options
13»

Comments

• Aerilya - Sanctuary
    Aerilya - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Epic fail. My in-game spouse and I spent millions on the wedding, and we ended it a minute before we got booted. We had just hit 100k, literally, but we only got the silver prize. Needless to say, I am pissed.
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Epic fail. My in-game spouse and I spent millions on the wedding, and we ended it a minute before we got booted. We had just hit 100k, literally, but we only got the silver prize. Needless to say, I am pissed.

OUCH. I'm really sorry to hear that, I'd be beyond angry if that happened to me. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Aerilya - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    OUCH. I'm really sorry to hear that, I'd be beyond angry if that happened to me. bk:angry

I am. Lol I submitted a ticket with a screen shot, and so did quite a few of the guests. I'm hoping that they fix it and reward us with the first place prize.
  • Aylaaaa - Lost City
    Aylaaaa - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b:angry ur guide is good but im really upset that me and my husband spawned the EX over 10 times and spawned the stupid flowers and spent a good 70 mil on it just to get the fash, and we didnt even get it, this has made me physically sick that i spent everything i had (even sold every last herb i farmed) to get the coin and now i got nothing for it...... im debating quitting...

me and my hubby got married on 3/2/11... set the wedding date for 3/10/11... our cards said the 10th... we had maint and then it said the 9th.. we had to go a day early... i wanna know why it did that
  • Aerilya - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011
    Options
    b:angry ur guide is good but im really upset that me and my husband spawned the EX over 10 times and spawned the stupid flowers and spent a good 70 mil on it just to get the fash, and we didnt even get it, this has made me physically sick that i spent everything i had (even sold every last herb i farmed) to get the coin and now i got nothing for it...... im debating quitting...

me and my hubby got married on 3/2/11... set the wedding date for 3/10/11... our cards said the 10th... we had maint and then it said the 9th.. we had to go a day early... i wanna know why it did that

The idea is great, it really is. I would love to see the scripting though, there are so many bugs. :P
  • MeatLump - Heavens Tear
    MeatLump - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please note that the banquet reservations must be in the upper part of your inventory when booking.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when trying to book wedding was unable to book tried to put the banquet reservations as the quest seems to suggest , no joy. then place it into upper inventory and Ping the wrong time was booked.. Cost 3 mill to re book correct time b:shocked

Just hope theres no hiccups in the chapel.
  • PlayfulSoul - Heavens Tear
    PlayfulSoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Reservations at wedding planner is empty? I was to attend a marriage tonight. None of the guests nor the bride and groom were able to enter the wedding chapel. On a closer examination, the wedding planners list of bookings was empty. Odd, as my invitation clearly stated that the wedding was to take place at that time and date.

A bit frustrating too, as the ceremony of MeatLump (who posted above me) and me, which is booked for the coming saturday was gone too... As you all read, we spent 3 mill rebooking. And I spent 1.7 mill sending out invitations today.

On top of this, I am told it is now summer daylight savings time on the servers, which I assume, will move our ceremony one hour. In my country the daylight savings time will not be introduced for some weeks yet. I do not usually keep track of daylight savings time in other countries, so this came as a nasty surprise to me. I am not certain I will be able to attend my own wedding, and Im not certain the groom will be either, let alone the guests who have confirmed they will come at the given date and time. That is IF there will be a wedding ceremony at all??

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
  • NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary
    NaitomeaDesu - Sanctuary Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    Weddings are expensive...ins't it the brides parents that pay b:question

lol xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The knife slides down the tip of my tongue.
    I'm finding pleasure in watching you writhe.
    I lean in just to lick the sweat off your face.
    I taste the reverence dripping down my throat.
  • Stressedout - Dreamweaver
    Stressedout - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Options
    First off, ty for taking the time to write this guide :)

Secondly I wanted to add that the second ring reward for reaching 60k total contribution gives you the ability to summon a 1 hour bless box with +4 atk level & + 4 defense level. So basically twice as good as first ring :P We only spawned the Jealous ex one extra time, and made 60k contrib fairly easily. It's quite posible we may have been able to achieve 60k without the second spawn.

Lastly I wanted to add that myself & my bride both attacked the party crashers & the Jealous Ex without failing the quest. We were ofc in a squad on our own, but helping to fight was perfectly fine b:victory
    frankieraye

Oh the snowmen are coming, don't you worry..
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Options
    First off, ty for taking the time to write this guide :)

Secondly I wanted to add that the second ring reward for reaching 60k total contribution gives you the ability to summon a 1 hour bless box with +4 atk level & + 4 defense level. So basically twice as good as first ring :P We only spawned the Jealous ex one extra time, and made 60k contrib fairly easily. It's quite posible we may have been able to achieve 60k without the second spawn.

Lastly I wanted to add that myself & my bride both attacked the party crashers & the Jealous Ex without failing the quest. We were ofc in a squad on our own, but helping to fight was perfectly fine b:victory

Ahhh okay, I'll add that when I get a chance. Also, the whole wedding is kinda finicky, so it may or may not fail depending on what you do. PWI never released any specifics so I kinda had to infer this stuff on my own, lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

• Ha_hea_ga - Sanctuary
    Ha_hea_ga - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Jelly, as always great information has been provided by you.

Nice to know that a fellow factionmate has done it again. Go Awakening!b:victory

BTW this is one of Able's little toons.b:thanks
  • MeatLump - Heavens Tear
    MeatLump - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    Finaly got to getting quest.
    following step by step.
    Summoned ex 10-12 times . lost count guests enjoying the killing to much.
    30+ guests.
    we got nothing.. sorry 5 Random dyes
    the rings we had we were unable to exchange at the wedding planner. b:cry
    cost around 120 mill, well ticket time again.. for such and exspensive quest it is just so buggy.
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011
    Options
    following step by step.
    30+ guests.
    cost around 120 mill, well ticket time again.. for such and exspensive quest it is just so buggy.

Wow, that's pretty crappy. I'd just say submit a ticket, even though they've probably gotten a billion tickets about this stuff before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

• rinajr
    rinajr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    following step by step.
    30+ guests.

me too.. we Summoned ex 10-12 times .. but he rings we had we were unable to exchange at the wedding planner... is there something wrong with the wedding? someone please tell me why we were unable to exchange at the wedding planner???
    b:surrenderb:infuriated
  • kittiemau
    kittiemau Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    20million coin to spend on a damn virtual wedding event! omg pwi b:surprised i rather be butt ***** by king kong!! must be nice to be a rich ****....b:scorn

i only wanted to do it because i notices on http://ecatomb.net/babypet.php the possible chance of a rare pet:

Infant Devil - Wedding Quest

Bubble Fish Baby - Wedding Quest

Crab Baby - Wedding Quest

who knows if it is true...
  • xchickx
    xchickx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Options
    ok we had our ceremony yesterday 19th june we failed ceremony how do we make new date we see still old date cant cancel that 1 as not in inventory will we be able after server reset?????? plz help
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    edited June 2011
    Options
    xchickx wrote: »
    ok we had our ceremony yesterday 19th june we failed ceremony how do we make new date we see still old date cant cancel that 1 as not in inventory will we be able after server reset?????? plz help

If it failed, you're gonna have to get 10 gold to get 2 new banquet reserves to schedule a new ceremony.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

• Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    *bumps* Any word on the new chinese chapel thingie?
    Would love to see some screenshots or something since I'll get married soon and can#t decide if it's better than the other chapel b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LyraListig - Sanctuary
    LyraListig - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i've read a lot of stuff about wedding today because i am invited to one in a few days.
    First of all i want to say that i think this guide is very good... no actually im sure(!), because it contains all the little informations i've found inside different guides in one guide.
    THANKS FOR THAT SO FAR JELLYTOAST b:thanks i feel prepared now :)

I only miss one thing. ^^ i've read somewhere that the guests and the groom are allowed to pick up the bouquets but the bride isn't ('cause she should be busy throwing them or something ^^) but if she does pick them up this part of the quest will fail. Does anyone know if thats true or if it was an wrong information?

thanks in anticipation and kind regards, LyraListig
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Wish I could answer that for you, but I've pretty much quit playing at this point. If anyone's got verified info I can add it to the first post, but I'm not really in game anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

• Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    i got 100k contribution y didnt i get the eternal love set so did my hubby >.< i send in a ticket. did anything like this happen to anyone bfor? did u get ur fash? cos i spend alot of coins on the wedding
  • Riverwalker - Sanctuary
    Riverwalker - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Very good guide covered all the bases of the chapel wedding. I am looking for more info on the Phoenix Nest at the moment, there seems to be a lot of contradictions in the info I have found. I wish someone would do a guide as good as yours is!b:flower
    Don't tell me get a life! Honey, I'm a gamer, I've got lots of them! b:victory
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    is the bride/goom allowed to dig the bouquets for extra contribution?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Luceria - Lost City
    Luceria - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    My boyfriend and I are planning our wedding soon and we're scrambling to get the coin we think is necessary to get the 100k contribution. To the people who have been able to get the fashion, can you give any tips to those trying to get it, we've already got at least 20 people planned to come, and we've got enough money to summon the jealous ex a few times. The wine and cake quest i was told was 18 mil which is almost as much as the multiple jealous ex summons are going to cost. So is that even worth it? The eternal love female pack I've seen go on the auction bid from as low as 14 gold to as high as 70 gold so Is it better to try our odds as to getting that rather then trying to get it via wedding?
  • theweaklink
    theweaklink Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Excellent guide, thank you. Just one question though ... is there a minimum lvl for guests? My daughter wants to attend our wedding and she's only lvl 14. Will she be able to be there?
  • Riverwalker - Sanctuary
    Riverwalker - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    No lvl requirements to ATTEND the wedding.
    More information for Phoenix Nest Wedding on PWI wiki (link in this thread)Phoenix Nest Wedding
    Don't tell me get a life! Honey, I'm a gamer, I've got lots of them! b:victory
  • Nalvaes - Raging Tide
    Nalvaes - Raging Tide Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Jealous Ex gives 14-17k contribution give or take.

In the end that's like 40m for the fashion prize alone b:beatup

Hope that helps someone b:cute
    Chaos is an ally not something to avoid...After all, how can your foes stand up to you if they have no idea what your next move will be?

Gear and weapons may make strong opponents but even a strong foe can be felled by the right tactics...
  • Morfeen - Dreamweaver
    Morfeen - Dreamweaver Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    i got 100k contribution y didnt i get the eternal love set so did my hubby >.< i send in a ticket. did anything like this happen to anyone bfor? did u get ur fash? cos i spend alot of coins on the wedding

I had a same glitch on my wedding, my hubby got his fashion pack, but i only received the silver ring ( im sure i picked the right prize quest,the diamond ring one). So i just wanted to know if anyone sent a ticket and got this problem fixed succesfully. Im just so sad about wasting lots of money ( we spawned the Ex at least 8x) and not getting what i earned.
    Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it is a plan!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anybody remotely interesting is mad, in some way or another.
  • sharonsshop77
    sharonsshop77 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Me and Hubby (MYSTERIOUSN and DRAKCONN) had a wedding on here yesterday. well I did ALOT of reading on wiki and one forum says it will take about 6 -7 respawns of the ex to get the 100K points. ok kewl (well we thought anyways) we saved over 35Mil in coins, and plus had a friend help respawn him as well, so there was a total of 7 respawns, and talk about spamming the flowers, I was doing that. we had PLENTY of ppl there at the wedding. well it ended that we only got 60K points AND plus we got screwed on our rings. we don't have the rings that we should have gotten. plus ALOT of our guests didn't get ANYTHING at all for playing/helping! so we are talking about 35,280,000 in coins for 6 respawns we paid ourself, and another 5,880,000 from a friend to respawn the ex for the 7th time, plus the 3 mil coins for all the invites and plus the corsages we had to pay for our self, and what did we get?? NOTHING!!!! b:angry I did submit a ticket to PWI and im hoping they will tell me good news! we cant afford to do this twice (and not knowing if the second time will work or not!) but just a warning to all the ones that are thinking about it, PLEASE think about it carefully. I didn't think the glitch was gonna happen to us and it did big time!! b:cry
  • flightsoldier
    flightsoldier Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Options
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Finally, someone made a guide to the Wedding. I sincerely appreciate it.

QuickHits