Dancing Sparkle

Options
2»

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    45 magic on a genie? interesting . . . .

yea, gtho

I thought that was pretty common, its the max points you can put into mag before it requires 2 per point.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I thought that was pretty common, its the max points you can put into mag before it requires 2 per point.

stop posting and make more vids b:angry
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    stop posting and make more vids b:angry

Just finished a buttload of homework last week, have played ~20 mins a day last few weeks. I wanna farm during 2x and whatnot.. and when I get bored I'll make my next vid (likely later this week) XD
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Just finished a buttload of homework last week, have played ~20 mins a day last few weeks. I wanna farm during 2x and whatnot.. and when I get bored I'll make my next vid (likely later this week) XD

liiiies i saw u in TW D:<
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    liiiies i saw u in TW D:<

oh and TW.. I just couldn't pass that up xD
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options

50 magic gives you 2x energy recovery. I don't know what 45 magic give you . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited November 2010
    Options
    50 magic gives you 2x energy recovery. I don't know what 45 magic give you . . . .

1.9 energy/sec
    lol?
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So wait... you are saying even if you farm a g10 dancing sparkle it will refine as a g14?
    edited November 2010
    Options
    So wait... you are saying even if you farm a g10 dancing sparkle it will refine as a g14?

Yes, that is what I am saying. And its true. Even on pwcalc, but also in game.

See Adroit? Tell me again I contribute nothing new to forums, not that I agree that is even necessary.

I predict dozens and dozens of people walking on G10 dancing sparkle boots, all because of me . . . . . .b:victory
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited November 2010
    Options
    because the pw devs are lazy. a lot of items refine much higher than they should at a lower grade, and it's only visable in-game, usually. my belt, for example:

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/20459

a friend of mine has this belt +12, it has 2045 pdef on it. that's far higher than g15 refine, but this belt is g13. unfortunately for armours, lower grade means weaker stones and, usually, weaker stats. just like your boots. g12+ is endgame for a reason
    edited November 2010
    Options
    prof wrote: »
    unfortunately for armours, lower grade means weaker stones and, usually, weaker stats. just like your boots. g12+ is endgame for a reason

Ah, one of my other anonymous posters . . . .

"weaker stats" compared to what?

The premise, of course, is that the boots are better than the tt90, tt80 gold or OHT, which alot of arcane wear for a long, long time. And they are fairly easy to get, especially if you get a squad to all farm them together.

Noone claimed they were better than nirvana, or even tt99. Just easier to get than alot of others, especially on newer servers where TT99 mats are way expensive (and some not so newer servers: there was some TT99 arcane gear on sanctuary the other day selling for 30-50m each piece, with the chest at 60+m). Nirvana that and you are talking what? 120m even on the cheapest of servers.

And even G10 can hold perfect shards, which is pretty much the highest most people go for. And if someone wants to go higher, get someone who does well in the tourney to sell you some incomparables, those fit too.

If you are running +10/+12 nirvana everything (in which case I don't think you will be farming OHT for, well, anything), these are a much better alternative to tt90 and even lunar.

That said, I am going to try for the g13 for the 2% crit, but I have a feeling I will be giving up well before then.
  • prof
    edited November 2010
    Options
    it's not very anonymous when everybody knows who I am :| I've been here since before pwi opened, newgen.

lol you think they're better than hh90?

your boots:

Phys. Res.: +75
    Magic Res.: +675
    Requisite Lv. 95
    Requisite Strength 52
    Requisite Magic 146
    HP: +70
    Magic +1-2
    Critical Hit Rate +1%

hh90:

Grade 11
    Phys Res.: +98
    Magic Res.: +875
    Requisite Lv.: 90
    Requisite Strength 49
    Requisite Magic 138
    HP Recovery +5
    MP Recovery +4
    Vitality +7~8

you're gaining a whole 1% crit, 1-2int, losing defenses and, would ya look at that, you actually need these boots later.

nobody gets hh80 unless they're rich/bored/stupid/someone who spends $30k usd on their chars/etc

oht is something people get when they're too poor for anything else because it's free and requires level 1 production to craft it.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Please, please stop. This is too easy. There's no sport in it for me.
    it's not very anonymous when everybody knows who I am :| I've been here since before pwi opened, newgen.

Yes, yes, and I'm Jesus. Perhaps you've heard of me?

lol you think they're better than hh90?
    stats stats stats

They refine better too, don't forget. And as for defense, there are plenty of other places to get mdef (fully buffed, 200 mdef isn't that big a difference imo). Not many other places to squeeze out an extra crit and you can't get crit from buffs (yet, anyway).

and, would ya look at that, you actually need these boots later.

Again, this is for people that aren't getting tt99 or nirvana, or not getting it for a long time. Easier to win an argument when you change the premise, I'll admit. But just because you keep trying to do it doesn't mean I am going to let you.
    nobody gets hh80 unless they're rich/bored/stupid/someone who spends $30k usd on their chars/etc

Um, there are not a few lvl 100 arcane that walk around in TT80 gold boots still. And on the one hand, your telling me you have to be rich to have TT80 gold and in the same breath tell me that these people will need TT90 green to make TT99 boots? So your giving advice to people that are too poor for TT80 gold boots but not too poor for TT99 gold boots?
    oht is something people get when they're too poor for anything else because it's free and requires level 1 production to craft it.

And because its better than tt90 green and refines better.
  • prof
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I'm Jesus.
    sucks, i don't believe you exist. i'll simply refuse to respond to anything you say anymore, as i feel silly replying to nothing.

b:byebye ****
    edited November 2010
    Options
    sucks, i don't believe you exist. i'll simply refuse to respond to anything you say anymore, as i feel silly replying to nothing.

b:byebye ****

We BOTH know that isn't going to happen.

See you soon b:bye
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Just attempted the 14% drop rate mobs in third map today. Killed about 25 of them and no wraith eyes dropped. Way too lazy to keep doing this even for the g10 boots.
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Just attempted the 14% drop rate mobs in third map today. Killed about 25 of them and no wraith eyes dropped. Way too lazy to keep doing this even for the g10 boots.

You have to get the quests (and do it during double drops, which I think is over). I've got 2 faction mates wearing them a few days after they started, so if you come here and say you can't do it, it says more about you imo than how feasible this is.

Also, don't do the grunts. Do the assassins, priests. You can kill them together, finish 2 repeatable quests at the same time, and if you group them and hit them with sage bids, you can kill 25 in one or two passes (not 25 of each, approx 10 priests and 15 assassins).

Again, you want to spend the coin for tt99 or nirvana, dowhatchalike. This is just another option for those of us that don't.
This discussion has been closed.