Map

Options
2»

Comments

• grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Nubispotze, would you please refrain from making flame/troll posts, please ?
    Thanks.
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Thanks.

Oooooo could it be da banhammer falls for the 2nd time on a ht troll this week? One could only hopeb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Summer has the blessing of the mods behind him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I would relog to clear buffs if I had a mod blessing buff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Thanks.

lolz. ima quote this and put in my sig, thanks
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Iulius - Heavens Tear
    Iulius - Heavens Tear Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I votet "yes" but not becouse i whant a map reset but becouse maybe a change should be made to encourage more ppl to do TW, a reset would not really be fair for all who worked to achieve what they did. I am sure ppl whit imagination can provide solutions but i am also sure dev`s will take no act on this maybe next stem is to bid via paypal and they will be happy.
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    if I were Enrage i would probably say no.. They did work for the map, but then again the TW pay isnt much so who cares about amount of land.. What matters is people having fun and reset it will make new 4 strong factions owning the map and they fight and gank and we get more TW drama and fun like in the old days.. So yeah, im all for a reset, will be faster to get some new action instead of waiting for Enrage to lose all their land.
    The fair thing is to say No.. but I would rather have more fun and it would make more factions do TW, make new players get into the TW battlefield for future TW players.. Instead people tend to not care about TW cause its only about Enrage anyways bla bla bla so they stay in non-factor factions instead of TW.

A reset might make things more fun for all again, not just the strongest guilds. I thought TW was way more fun when it was 4-5 factions on the map even though Radiance have nice fights against Enrage... For me the game is all about fun TW, competition and drama between factions and if the server/game/TW wont die out after the old TWers from 2008 quit the game, I think this is the way to do it... It will be almost like the beginning of the server again, exept the insane gold prices cause of Tiger Pack sales.. (Money from TW was removed to make gold price lower, my *** lol)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    *edited*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Let's quit the flames here. You have a discussion to talk about, no more flame posts.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Guess nubis just loves 6 min tws.

Probably about the only person on the server who prefers quantity over quality of TWs. Clearly the TW scene is not as interesting now as it was a few months ago with enrage, tao, rad, salad, belial, te etc. You may have more TWs now than before, but basically all but 1 or 2 of those TWs are just pointless boring 6 min TWs.

Anyway on topic, doesn't really matter to me, if there's a reset, there would be boring TWs for at least a few weeks... also enrage have worked for a long time for the map to get to where it is now, although there are very few enrage left who were there at the start
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • workbish
    workbish Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Let's quit the flames here. You have a discussion to talk about, no more flame posts.

Grim is fat, ugly and mommy does not love himb:sad