Map is free for all! Enjoy :D

124»

Comments

• adsagaeeeee
    adsagaeeeee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    whatever its ok. Nothing changed, cala just remade into a new faction, still the same people, and all the outcasts and the people no one liked went to Insanity. it's win win really
  • Anarchy - Dreamweaver
    Anarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    abandoned??? how did 'we' abandon cala? we didn't leave, we weren't given a choice, we were given a boot! that's not abandonment and it's just sad that you either can't see the difference or choose to ignore it

That statment was badly worded, I was referring to those that followed BB..it just amazed me that people no longer in the faction thought they had a vote.

For those that were booted (excluding Meowmerz) I do apologize for your choice being revoked, but it really came down to the apoth, and even though we were inclined to make an exception....well, we shouldn't have ever considered it. Now, if those that wanted to stay and fight were okay with allowing regenisis full access to 1k, then we were wrong to try to protect it. Either way, disbanding would have happned before friday, as mirages don't mean anything to anyone involved in the decision.

and yeah, Insanity, this weekend has been so.

You wanna blame someone for the turn of events>? try the instigators.
    This person they make me out to be? She irritates the hell out of me too :D
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Sorry... what? Who are you? What do you know about any of this? Move on, troll, move on.

I wasn't playing the game by the time you joined, but I still have many friends (who were in Calamity) who I am in contact with outside of game who have been informing me of what's going on in the faction I called "home" while I was playing PWI.

Anyway, the point of that post was to mostly vent, put in my opinion on this poo-storm, and just me hoping that you guys in Dreamweaver will get past this and move on, like several others are stating already.

And as I see it, Regenesis is a weakened-down version of Calamity. So nothing really has changed, just drama. You guys will never figure out and agree on who started this all, so why not just let it die down and enjoy the game for once..?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cirax - Dreamweaver
    Cirax - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I will always remember Calamity as the faction that put out a phenomenal effort to achieve their ultimate goal. There has been excessive flaming and finger pointing in all directions, but the most important thing is, this was the collaborated team effort from every member in faction participating in TW. I was extremely proud of every member in Calamity: leader, officer, or commissioner, of how we achieved map domination. It definitely wasn't a stroll in the park with the strong, consistent opposition: Equinox, Dynasty, Tempest, Inversion, Bushido, Vanquish, and many more.

Let's leave Calamity at peace. With successful defenses after achieving the red map on 10/10/10, Calamity has left its mark, and its members have moved on. It's ignorant to turn a blind eye towards faction drama as me and many others have, but it is equally ignorant for one to dwell only on the bad and the ugly as well.

That being said, best of luck to all TW factions in Dreamweaver, old and new. To my former faction mates, don't forget our struggles and our successes together. We all have our way of remembering Calamity the way it was - for me, being that punching bag cata-barb with a giant red target symbol painted on my fur, is one thing I'll remember for being in Cala b:mischievous
    Problems cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them.

~Albert Einstien
  • Meowmerz - Dreamweaver
    Meowmerz - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    LOL so who is really the malicious one?

and it looks like you guys aren't on the same page in terms of whats going to happen to those mats. one is saying its going to be distributed (still would like to know who. subs + nirvana crystals included please) and the other is saying its going to be untouched.

no wonder you disbanded. it was probably the only thing you could all agree on. kinda like if you can have it no one else should?

LOL give you credit? sure. if you want to think that way. who can understand that crazy brain of yours anyway. and thank you for the compliment. i'm a novice at twisting words. the SS speaks for its self. facts are facts.

and you all say divided in half? how is the 100+ that went to Regenesis from the before i was booted 67 remaining members half? there was 190 members. i know i suck at math but umm isn't half of 190 less than 100? b:question

and @full access to 1k - why not? didn't they help get that land?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ozumaki - Dreamweaver
    Ozumaki - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    There are too many gold memories to be forgotten in Calamity. So, I asked the remain officer (member was around 71 left) who were there, that if u guys wanna go, just go, and I'll be the last one who stay there. Then I relog to my alt archer, and after 1 hours 30 minutes I saw Insanity guild. So I relog and found my self factionless. I'm really disappointed, and pmed one of last officer. She said to me that Calamity couldn't be rebuild, and she just apologized coz couldn't fulfill my wish. I really disappointed. I withdraw my decision to quit just to support Calamity. I'm like Ivy_, Eris, Arliana, and Mandey... I still want "Calamity". Calamity is not only name and tag over my head.

Really I know what happened, I know why BB and 3 others left Calamity and make new faction. It's not becoz of lands, it's not becoz of TW. However, I respect their decision!!!

And every time I see and read posts in this thread, I just see lies and hypocritical. It's hurt me more. It's more disappointed. As I said yesterday in WC, this is just a game, but really your in game character and your posts in forum represent and reflect who the real you are in real life.

Dreamweaver server... why I just feel pain and pain, more and more... You guys can take all those lands, but give my Calamity back!!!

note: like Jen said... when Calamity was disbanded, where those guild's fund (money and mirages) go? I don't want it I just interested to know....
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    And as I can assume as I can't see it, since I haven't log in since June, Regenesis is a weakened-down version of Calamity. So nothing really has changed =, just drama.

Hi Lieal, I helped fixing your post. Hope you don't mind.

Cross referencing our last 2 months TW attendance with our current roster, I'd say during the crossover, we have lost 10-12 valuable members, that won't TW against Calamity, but will also not fight against Regenesis... It's definitively a loss, but I wouldn't magnify it, it will take us 3 weeks before we need the numbers we had back in Calamity to survive against 3 of the strongest factions in the server, which by the way, with a few, non factor exeptions, couldn't benefit at all from all this chain of events.

Even if we would need the numbers 3 weeks from now, it would be incredibly ridiculous that Dynasty, Tempest and Equinox would try to join us in the race to Thousand Streams. Why would you risk legitimate chances to build a strong number of lands with the big PR and recruitment powers they bring with, a big source of apothecary (sure, not IGs, but Raging tides has sutras and white teas, archo has zooming thunder powders, etc).

It's really simple, by the time Regenesis has 3 lands to be targeted by Dynasty, Tempest and Equinox so that those numbers we lost would mean anything against them (as they lose TWs vs Calamity in 5 minutes). We will be making a substancial bid for 1K streams, and at that point, we wouldn't care to lose any other land while we stock up on apothecary to push back out.

If I was Tempest, Dynasty and Equinox leaders, I'd see this as the chance to get a lot of lands, build a strong core of players by recruitment and get a lot of mirages to fund future pushes on Regenesis. To throw everything at us during the first week would be unwise, but I'd love to see them try. I sure wouldn't want a cakewalk in our way to 1K.

Grim, I know you're monitoring this thread, and as an ex-Calamity officer, and now a Regenesis officer, I'd kindly ask you to lock this thread, as it should be clear by now, that neither party can keep a mature argument without resorting to insults. On behalf of my faction members, I apologize. I will ask once again what BB already asked in faction chat today. Stay away from this argument, it's not going anywhere. It's time to move on.

As to the rest of the server, please enjoy the map, and if mark my words, if you can learn anything from this flame wars let it be this.

This is a game, play for fun, play for your friends. If you're looking for a status and recognition, you're looking for it in the wrong place.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Ozumaki - Dreamweaver
    Ozumaki - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Yeah time to move on... just wasting if I'm bothering with those lame posts... what is done is done, I don't like to regret anything which is already happened... Enjoy the lands and TW Dreamweaver, hope u guys don't get steam rolled again soon, at least in the next 2 months... ;)

Time to try another server or another game.
  • Spitball - Dreamweaver
    Spitball - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Guys I am posting here to say this... I voted to disbaned Calamity. Those who had no choice in the matter need to know that Trixy and Argon had a very hard choice to make and it is in my opnion was the right one. Calamity was a family not just the poeple but the name and by retiring the name we have regained Calamitys respect and Pride. We owned the map and gave it back. All funds and Mats should go to the Remaining members who choose not leave but start a new faction. Those who left (Or Joined Regen with an Alt in my opinion only to stay in calamity to get Apoth and Mirgaes) You have no Right to ask or be concerned about The funds or mats you left thats your fault. And don't try to say you joined with an alt cause you had to dicided what you wanted thats BS by joining Regen you made up your choice.

To those who got booted with out choice I am sorry that you guys had that right taken from you. But don't blame Trixy and Argon blame the ones responable for abbadoning Calamity without warning.

Calamity is gone and I am lost......I will look for a new Family but at this time I can not Join a faction that has started on Bad terms it reminds me of xBusidox and we all know what happen to them.....May they rest in peace.....

I only ask this to those in the new Faction Do not make use who choose not to follow you guys your enemys we are simply upset and lost. Don't forget we where still part of your family and like your new faction says its not the name its the poeple.
  • Lieal - Dreamweaver
    Lieal - Dreamweaver Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Hi Lieal, I helped fixing your post. Hope you don't mind.

Nope, not at all. =]

Sorry if some people got offended by my posts, it really wasn't meant to do that. I'll be taking my leave from here as well and hoping that all calms down and gets figured out soon enough. Enjoy the map, Dreamweaver. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    for those in Regenesis who didnt see my wc earlier i will post this here.

I am sorry to those in Regenesis i offended with my words. What i said was said in anger. I was Angry because i saw my home Dissapear before my eyes. I saw my family Dissapear before my eyes too. Within matters of an hour everything that i knew to be home and family i lost. I knew that i would have alot harder time finding squads along with not having anyone to talk to really. I was worried that i would end up quitting the game soon and at the rate i am going i may not have been wrong about that. Now i just wanna say this I am Sorry for what i said to Everyone including BaldwinBoy and Elendria and Andres and all of Regenesis.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Meowmerz - Dreamweaver
    Meowmerz - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Guys I am posting here to say this... I voted to disbaned Calamity. Those who had no choice in the matter need to know that Trixy and Argon had a very hard choice to make and it is in my opnion was the right one. Calamity was a family not just the poeple but the name and by retiring the name we have regained Calamitys respect and Pride. We owned the map and gave it back. All funds and Mats should go to the Remaining members who choose not leave but start a new faction. Those who left (Or Joined Regen with an Alt in my opinion only to stay in calamity to get Apoth and Mirgaes) You have no Right to ask or be concerned about The funds or mats you left thats your fault. And don't try to say you joined with an alt cause you had to dicided what you wanted thats BS by joining Regen you made up your choice.

To those who got booted with out choice I am sorry that you guys had that right taken from you. But don't blame Trixy and Argon blame the ones responable for abbadoning Calamity without warning.

Calamity is gone and I am lost......I will look for a new Family but at this time I can not Join a faction that has started on Bad terms it reminds me of xBusidox and we all know what happen to them.....May they rest in peace.....

I only ask this to those in the new Faction Do not make use who choose not to follow you guys your enemys we are simply upset and lost. Don't forget we where still part of your family and like your new faction says its not the name its the poeple.

I am offended that you would think I wanted to stay in Calamity for apoth and mirages. ME who has given more to Calamity than was ever given or taken.

For you to say I have no right to ask or be concern about mats or fund that I've donated and given to Calamity - to the people that was actually working their butts off in there not the people you speak of who remained and disbanded. You say that the those in Insanity deserve those mats? How many of those people you are talking about actually FARMED the mats that were in that bank? For you to say they have the right to it why don't you ask those people that FARMED and DONATED it to Calamity. - the people in it not the faction. The people that left as well as the people who were booted. NOT the people who joined that Sunday morning. NOT the people who were in nirvana during TT day where majority of those mats that was taken was donated.

You yourself was in Regenesis for about 5mins. I'm not even going to begin to ask why it was only for such a short period of time. nor do I care.

I did put an alt in Regenesis - but if you told me I had to choose between my ALT (it means alternate or alternative) I would of removed it from Regenesis. I was told that within 30mins of everything that happened those officers that remained in Cala were trying to figure out ways to disband me out of pure dislike for me as a person.

So please get your FACTS straight before you go pointing fingers. PM me in game. You KNOW me and I am hurt and offended by your allegations.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spitball - Dreamweaver
    Spitball - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I will not apologize for what I posted...and yes I agree you were probably targeted and kicked from the faction for more than just an Alt in Regenises. I have given just as much as everyone else that cared about Calamity endless hours of earb farming when we needed it as will as countless hours of time for free to improve the factions gear. I even did things for the Faction without taking credit for it. Meow I will not deny your devotion to Calamity you and minigod gave everything to that faction. Yes I did offend you and target your post for that I do apologize but your not the only one asking about that coin and mats that were left behind but I still stand on what I said. It is of no concern to me or Regenises what they chose to do with the funds and mats that Regenises left behind.

Alot of us are clearly upset about how Regenises chose to leave Calamity. Some more out spoken about it like myself others keeping it to themselves not letting people know they are upset. BB is a great Leader and I agree that it was time for Calamity to move on. I just don't agree with his method on how he chose to do it. He could have told everyone the plan so we could prepare to depart and make a new faction. They didn't just effect Calamity they effected all of the people playing this game on DW some good some bad. Think about all the people that were working really hard to lvl and gear up to join Calamity who were aspire to become like Calamity. I respect BB allot but it is my opinion that He owes the members of Calamity and DW an apology For his resent actions. A good leader leads his people in the right direction and always keeps them inform of his intentions but this time he bailed on his people and sadly without questioning his intention they followed him.

And again I ask please do not make the ones that chose not to join Regenises your enemy's.
    I am lost without all of you guys I call my friends. But I can not join you on your new quest without an apology from the ones who bailed on Calamity (the ones that planed this separation). Not just me but an apology to the server DW and all who were hoping one day to Join Calamity.

Moew Quotes:
    {You yourself was in Regenesis for about 5mins. I'm not even going to begin to ask why it was only for such a short period of time. nor do I care.}

I thought it was a migration Not an abandonment that is why I left. The day I join calamity I swore that I would never leave and long as it existed no matter what happened. Thats why when I heard what happen I went back. To honor my commentment to Calamity through thick and thin land or no land. All of you made that same commentment the day you joined Calamity as well I just chose to keep my honor and pride in tack. So I can say I stayed honest to my word.
    (Please don't take offence to this comment not intended to insult those who left Cala.)
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Quite frankly, we would not be in this position at all if one to two months ago we had known that calamity was going to be split up as soon as we held the land for 2 weeks. If we had known 2 weeks ago, there would have been people willing to step up, become officers and begin recruiting potential people to fill in the void of people that left. Obviously it would not be the same, but with new people, we would have had a new reborn Calamity at the least instead of some empty husk. Now I understand that BB was planning this for a few months butI sincerely do not remember this being mentioned ever. I actually remember just last month asking what would happen to the faction and being told that we would probably hold the faction for as long as possible, but clearly I must have been mistaken.

Also, to BB, I realized you asked me to screen shot every 30 seconds of convo with you once, but I unfortunately decided not to since I believed we wouldn't actually need something like it, but the truth is, I feel blind sided. And I believe it isn't just me. A lot of my friends in Calamity, or people who used to be in Calamity that decided to stay were not informed of the decision either or had any idea of when this decision took place till after the break off. I realize this was a private decision and informing faction members would have been a simple curtasy that was not really required as you could have done it at any time, however, if you had done this two weeks earlier, we most likely would not be having the same problem as we are now. If possible, I'd like for BaldwinBoy to reply in this forum instead of trying to stay quiet and pretend that this will blow over similar to the mod war that happened a few weeks ago that got a lot of people banned. This will probably blow over in a week or two, a month at most but the point is that a lot of people would still like clarification. Also, if you do reply, be careful what you say, at this point people will take apart everything you say if you aren't careful.

Now since everyone was booted off Calamity forums, we cannot even express ourselves in a private area. For the people who went to Regenesis and the people who went to Insanity, at the least they have a common goal as to who their new rivals are, however, for the people who have decided to stay neutral and have not joined either faction, they are receiving quite a lot of hate from members of both sides. Logging into the game turns into a bunch of hate pm directed at me and some of my friends for not having chosen a faction to join as well as a bunch of taunts from some of the former rival factions that logging into the game seems too much of a hassel now. If possible, I would please like for everyone who bugs the non faction former members of Calamity to please refrain as I would prefer not to block people. I've also noticed that my friend's list has gone dark as many people would prefer to no longer log into pwi and deal with this problem. I will probably get a few more pms later tonight when I log on but hopefully it will be reduced.

As to faction greed and such, even if the faction leader was banned for a week, we would still have had some sort of reset. A one week ban for not twing. I realize people will be angry with this, but... couldn't we set an alt as leader, get the alt banned for a week then reset someone else as leader as we reconquer land? Regenesis was a decent idea, but this would have been something nice to have been able to vote on or something if there was an attempt to move a lot of players over from Calamity.

Now to people who are hating each other now that we are no longer under the same banner, many of you have decided to make this public. And yes, Calamity has people who hate each other even though we are one happy family. Similar to how one cousin hates another cousin or some people hate their in-laws. Well, now that its public and there is little stopping the open hating, just remember, you were able to avoid screaming at each other for this long, just keep it up, theres no harm to it. I realize a lot of people are extremely angry, but... you might be teamed up with this person in the future, you might be under the same guild banner again. You never know.

Now lastly... to the leaders of Regenesis, Insanity and undecided neutral former Calamity, people who joined other factions and such. If we decided to rejoin Calamity next week.... the map will be very much chaotic and we will be allowed to tw under the same banner again. Now a lot of things have been said but we can work through this together.
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Grim, I know you're monitoring this thread, and as an ex-Calamity officer, and now a Regenesis officer, I'd kindly ask you to lock this thread

As you wish Andres.
    To the rest : Please refrain from posting flame threads towards Regenesis or Insanity (please don't be mad if I mispelled the faction names ). You can handle the issues serverside.
    If some of you are being harassed, please let me know and also send a ticket.
    Closed.
This discussion has been closed.