Map is free for all! Enjoy :D

Comments

• abb123
    abb123 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Andres's comments are offensive and reveal a blissful ignorance of how events actually occured and developed leading up to when BaldwinBoy left Calamity and took his "friends" with him. BB secretly began to select individuals to depart with him many days before he made his announcement of departure and then defactioned. He did not inform the faction of his plans nor did he in fact let the full officer corp in on what he intended, only his select few knew his plans. Whilst he planned his departure he farmed mats in order to apoth them into key potions needed for TW's. All of this he did in secret, and clearly in order to avoid accountability before the greater faction, which any good leader would hold to. This is a blatant departure from the policy which he upheld while leader of Calamity prohibiting the use or sale of apoths like Ironguards outside of Calamity. What a hypocrite! and that label applies to the few officers (not all) among his inner circle who he included in his plans. He did not depart Calamity with honour he departed as a thief. He who fails to be faithful in the smaller things will fail to keep faith in the greater things.

Clearly BaldwinBoy is not above breaking the rules when it comes to persuing his own ends and they were his own ends make no mistake since he chose to keep 90%+ of the faction in the dark. Regenesis is the brainchild of BB's ambitions, misguided leadership, and self interest. There is no grand idea involved in the emergence of Regenesis, the notion that the map was painted red and something needed to change to keep things interesting for the factions involved in TW's so thus the creation of Regenesis is merely a convenient excuse and ploy explaining BB's actions. But even if he actually believed that what he has done is good for the server it certainly was not good for the faction he took trust of when he assumed its leadership months ago, it shows a complete lack of foresight and thoughtfulness.

It is trully unmitigated and scandalous pride to believe as he must that he has progressed from being the leader of the greatest TW faction that has existed on Dreamweaver and which he single handedly also destroyed to doing the server a favour by taking actions that may make it easier for other factions to tw. The fact is that Regenesis is not Calamity, Calamity is gone forever now and sadly, but Regenesis is overwhelmingly strong as far as the newest of the TW factions is concerned. No current faction will be able to withstand Regenesis anymore than they could Calamity and while other factions may be able to claim territories for a while Regenesis will be able to take them at will. BaldwinBoy has not done the server any favours, he has simply chosen to prolong his own ego.

But taking a step back ....

Weeks before BalbwinBoy defactioned he was brought certain concerns by officers of the faction on behalf of faction members, and in reply to those concerns BB reacted menacingly and defensively. Rather than taking the advice of lonstanding officers with goodwill and grace, he responded aggressively and threatingly, hardly becoming for someone who claims oftentimes ultraism. The fact is that despite BaldwinBoy's smooth talking about the leader of Calamity not being the sole propriator of the faction, his recent actions and the consequences of his actions whether he intended them or not reveals that he is a leader who pays lip service to high ideals at best but practices an altogether different form of leadership, in other words he talks the talk but does not walk the walk.

The reality is that BaldwinBoy served as Calamity's leader for less than 5 months and although he may have been its most celebrated leader, it is astonishingly arrogant even by implication to claim that Dreamweaver's map could not have been painted red by any other leader than him. What utterly rediculous foolishness! The Legacy of Calamity was not founded by BaldwinBoy nor was it maintained by him exclusively. The only thing that BB can claim to owning is the demise of Calamity. BaldwinBoy killed Calamity, no one else did that although he had his inner circle who handed him the knife.

The vast majority of you who left Calamity after BB defactioned with his friends followed him blindly and naively believing that he has your best intentions at heart. You will rue the day you were so foolish and impulsive. You should have given it more thought and deliberated your move more cautiously.

Andres implies that those who remained behind were not in agreement with the rest of the faction. NOT TRUE! Those who remained behind did so because they are neither deaf, blind nor mute.

Andres inplies that those who remained behind lacked the grander vision or were somehow "old school" about remaining. NOT TRUE! Those who remained behind were the originals. What Regenesis is and is becoming is nothing "New" it is not a "re-emergence" or "rebirth" it is a pale shadow of Calamity and it will always remains so. There is nothing original about it.

And as for you Andres, your only saving grace is that you are yourself fairly new to the crowd that was once Calamity and is now in part Regenesis. You do not speak with the voice of Calamity. You are neither her interpreter nor her muse nor do you speak for those of us who have been her members for far longer than you. Learn from those who are wiser than you and do not be so quick or impulsive with your assumptions. You know less than you think, and think more of yourself than you should.

- A voice for those Calamity members who remained.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Sorry... what? Who are you? What do you know about any of this? Move on, troll, move on.

Lol, how was that a troll post? b:question

EDIT:
    This post really serves no purpose except to contribute to all the blowing up and putting my opinion out there since I'm not going to get myself invovled in the personal arguements above(though some comments are just lolz-worthy).

Oh b:shutup
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    Arliana - Dreamweaver Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i remember when asking certain officers what would happen once we owned the map for 2 weeks straight that we would let go of a few lands in the corner and let smaller factions duke it out and only attack eq, dyna, tempest. it would have been nice to know a few weeks in advance that the faction was going to be split instead of a surprise where everything just got messed up in an instant.but then again, recently ive been noticing a few faction policies being broken, a few ppl being reinvited to the faction that i was promised would NEVER be allowed back into calamity due to certain actions during and immediately leaving of calamity. i know a lot of ppl are gonna qq about me posting, but i dont mind. funny thing even, a certain officer that left the faction promised me that calamity would be alive for at least another year with him in faction, i wont say who since there is already enough name calling and stuff, but this is quite disappointing.
  • midnightsdream
    midnightsdream Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Ok that abb person no need to hide behind a name, when reading your post and they way you express yourself we all know who you are anyways as only you would talk or write the way you did.

I'm just saying you should be quiet because you're like only the worst person on this whole dreamweaver server. Cheap as can be, ripping people off left and right where you can.

However posting you are a voice for the members that remained would be wrong. You are one of the people that belong to the bandwagon of those two beautiful individuals you are protecting. To say that the leader of Calamity was destroying the faction was a false statement and you know it.

Those two individuals are the soley reason the faction went down the drain. You are refering to people that spoke up to voice a complaint. Well let me tell you I and a few others were those people. But they way that our words were twisted and turned by these two individuals is just not right and we feel used and hurt by those two.

The leader of Calamity gave them what they wanted which was power. And they can deny it but we all saw it happening right in front of our eyes. They got the power and decided to pull their tails in and run. So if you want to say ty to someone for destroying the faction say ty to your two friends there.

I'm glad that one of my close friends at least had the guts to stand up to them and tell them off right in their faces which is what they deserved.

To hear now that you guys thieved the faction money, gold mats and Nirvana drops just exposes you all for what you are.

Common Thieves.

So go and qq all you want, but in the end we all know who is responsible for the downfall of Calamity and for you to protect them when they even spoke out they can't stand you personally is a question for me that will always stay open.

Good luck with Insanity a perfect name for a bunch of loosers.
  • Meowmerz - Dreamweaver
    Meowmerz - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Hey you.. voice of those that remained in Cala - can I get some answers to MY questions?

since you are the voice right?

Can you please respond to me and WillowGirls post?

- Why were people just banished from faction w/o the RESPECT they deserve to make that CHOICE of leaving the place they call home?

- Where did the 50m + 2k mirages + uncannys + TT mats + subs (reg and gold) that Calamity farmed -- that umm oh yeah only 2! of you actually helped farm - go? - PLEASE DON'T make me post SS of the TT list and what the bank now looks like so people can see just how much you all took from it.

- Whats going to happen to the 170m worth of mirages that the one holding the Calamity name going to do? Since those mirages were from this past weeks TW?

- Will you or will you not pass Calamity to minigod as it is only right since he is one the founding members?

Oh..and didn't a couple of you WANT to get into Regenesis and since you couldn't get in im going ahead to assume that this is your angry QQ post?

ALSO! those people that went to them with concerns (which they twisted to fit their own agenda) - FYI must NOT of had much concern to begin with as they followed BB. - that action speaks for itself - so sorry based on the actions of those 100+ people that followed BB makes your post INVALID and FALSE. and nothing more than you all QQing that you couldn't stand up to the challenge of what was handed to you. - as I said before you were all given the chance to prove that you are the leaders that you say you are and look at your actions. Its no wonder its only 11 INSANE people vs the 100+.

Your attacks at BB is laughable.

FACTS are FACTS.

So once again just stop with the lies and the trying to twist things around. The ACTIONS speaks for itself.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Ok that abb person no need to hide behind a name, when reading your post and they way you express yourself we all know who you are anyways as only you would talk or write the way you did.

I'm just saying you should be quiet because you're like only the worst person on this whole dreamweaver server. Cheap as can be, ripping people off left and right where you can.

However posting you are a voice for the members that remained would be wrong. You are one of the people that belong to the bandwagon of those two beautiful individuals you are protecting. To say that the leader of Calamity was destroying the faction was a false statement and you know it.

Those two individuals are the soley reason the faction went down the drain. You are refering to people that spoke up to voice a complaint. Well let me tell you I and a few others were those people. But they way that our words were twisted and turned by these two individuals is just not right and we feel used and hurt by those two.

The leader of Calamity gave them what they wanted which was power. And they can deny it but we all saw it happening right in front of our eyes. They got the power and decided to pull their tails in and run. So if you want to say ty to someone for destroying the faction say ty to your two friends there.

I'm glad that one of my close friends at least had the guts to stand up to them and tell them off right in their faces which is what they deserved.

To hear now that you guys thieved the faction money, gold mats and Nirvana drops just exposes you all for what you are.

Common Thieves.

So go and qq all you want, but in the end we all know who is responsible for the downfall of Calamity and for you to protect them when they even spoke out they can't stand you personally is a question for me that will always stay open.

Good luck with Insanity a perfect name for a bunch of loosers.

posting behind an alt and complaining about someone else's alt? at least post on a name we can recognize. im not telling u to call ppl out specifically, i know there were officers that didnt really do proper loot sharing and stuff for tts nirvana etc, and after a few runs of this, i try as much as possible not to do runs with them. u could have done the same instead of posting behind an alt. i mean, ffs. Seraphim owes me 5mil. SERAPHIM lol. im pretty sure im not getting that back. anyways, the point is u dont have to squad with them. and hiding behind a no name in an important topic like this could mean anything.

your post was pretty much just fishing for info. eg

i am psychic. u may or may not have a relative... who may or may not be sick, u may or may not be a woman etc. wow. i got all of that right. amazing. i must really be psychic.

seriously though. post on your main.
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Hey you.. voice of those that remained in Cala - can I get some answers to MY questions?

since you are the voice right?

Can you please respond to me and WillowGirls post?

- Why were people just banished from faction w/o the RESPECT they deserve to make that CHOICE of leaving the place they call home?

- Where did the 50m + 2k mirages + uncannys + TT mats (reg and gold) that Calamity farmed -- that umm oh yeah only 2! of you actually helped farm - go? - PLEASE DON'T make me post SS of the TT list and what the bank now looks like so people can see just how much you all took from it.

- Whats going to happen to the 170m worth of mirages that the one holding the Calamity name going to do? Since those mirages were from this past weeks TW?

- Will you or will you not pass Calamity to minigod as it is only right since he is one the founding members?

Oh..and didn't a couple of you WANT to get into Regenesis and since you couldn't get in im going ahead to assume that this is your angry QQ post?

ALSO! those people that went to them with concerns (which they twisted to fit their own agenda) - FYI must NOT of had much concern to begin with as they followed BB. - that action speaks for itself - so sorry based on the actions of those 100+ people that followed BB makes your post INVALID and FALSE. and nothing more than you all QQing that you couldn't stand up to the challenge of what was handed to you. - as I said before you were all given the chance to prove that you are the leaders that you say you are and look at your actions. Its no wonder its only 11 INSANE people vs the 100+.

Your attacks at BB is laughable.

FACTS are FACTS.

So once again just stop with the lies and the trying to twist things around. The ACTIONS speaks for itself.

i farmed a lot of tt mats and donated to faction bank. i farmed more mats than took from bank b:surrender
  • Meowmerz - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    i farmed a lot of tt mats and donated to faction bank. i farmed more mats than took from bank b:surrender

Arli - I'm talking about TT day.

I apologize for those of you who have donated like Arli. I dont mean to disregard your donations.

And Arli - like you, I've donated more than TT mats and i can count on one hand what I asked for.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Calamity core has left, we have started a new faction. The map is now officially free for all.

Enjoy it Dreamweaver b:kiss

This is smart and generous move.

May be next top guild will do same to continue game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elendria - Dreamweaver
    Elendria - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Ok I'm actually never someone to post on these forums as I barely read them. This was just brought to my attention and I am just sadened to see you guys are all fighting.

I agree with Arli here. Guys don't hide behind an alt name we would like to see who actually were those people that made complaints. We have never been given names. But its ok I understand your frustration.

No need to point fingers at any people in your post because we already all know about them, so that post is old news.

I am upset at Anarchy's post as she hasn't been in Calamity for months now and had no clue other than hear say what really was going on. So to even post here?? Its like yes I'm assuming something to be the fact so I will post it. LOL

I wish no bad on anyone and wish this situation could have been resolved another way without all this hatred and finger pointing. But in the end I left with the majority of the family that are now in Regenesis.

I wish you guys good luck with your new faction and that everything is done and run there the way you think is right.

Best luck to all and stop with all those hate posts. This is a game and not a platform to lead personal fights with the leader of Calamity.
  • Teeki - Dreamweaver
    Teeki - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    @abb123 ~ HI TRIXY!! Keep cala going strong okay?! Hope you really didn't like that anarchy lady just kick everyone who didn't want to be kicked from cala :X It was my understanding that you and Argon wanted to remake cala bigger, better and stronger! So don't give up! I'm still cheering for you guys b:pleased

@meowmie ~ *hides* lol
    Remember, some people are alive only because it is illegal to shoot them.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5635101001&dateline=1240242729[/SIGPIC]
    Perfect World International, customer dissatisfaction is guarenteed.
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    This is smart and generous move.

May be next top guild will do same to continue game.

u dont understand then....

it isnt about the land. i actually suggested to the officers that we asked gms for a complete server reset of all lands so that the weaker factions could fight the generic mobs to EARN their lands instead of having stuff given to them which would most likely get the faction leader of calamity at the time banned for a week or longer. the point is. we split into two factions. as for anyone else who thinks this is about owning land, if we had given up all our land and decided to reconquer it all as calamity, we wouldnt be having this type of discussion thread in the first place. it'd just be a bunch of thank yous and a few ppl qqing that calamity or equinox etc would just eat everything up again. the point is, calamity was split in 2 and this caught a lot of ppl by surprise. i was always told that laands would be redistributed and we would just reconquer under calamity and this is the reason why so many ppl are pissed because they were led to believe the same thing. now im sure someone is gonna say i havnt been online in a week or so but thats cause of a rib injury. and if we changed our faction plans in a single week from what its been for months, thats still WAAAY too fast.

however, whats done is done and i dont want ppl thinking that the ppl who decided to stay in calamity are greedy or whatever, and that the ppl who left are righteous or generous etc, we will do what we will do.
  • WillowGirl - Dreamweaver
    WillowGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    abb123 and midnightsdream, you are cowards and have done nothing to further your own cause than to give us a good laugh.

abb123... wow... so much venom, so much hate, and for what? You are gaining what from this?

The situation is clear, to me, anyway. BB can feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, and he will, and I will graciously accept it. BB has been made to feel in recent weeks as if all his efforts were not being appreciated. This is a man who put countless hours a week into leading Calamity, setting squads, organizing and getting out TW pay, running instances to help gear members, selflessly giving of his time, efforts, mats, you name it and BB was giving it.

A couple of weeks ago, some **** was stirred up by a couple of people (those of any importance know who I'm talking about) in regards to BB and a few other members who'd formed an incredibly successful TT-farming squad in the past to farm various mats needed by Calamity members. Through an incredibly successful campaign, numerous members of Calamity were able to attain pieces of gear they otherwise may have had to wait months for, myself included - I received a gold mat from the faction bank at no cost which enabled me to obtain a TT99 crossbow.

A few weeks ago, some of us were trying desperately to farm some gold 99 mats and we just couldn't get certain bosses done. I personally spent, with a full squad, something like 2 hours on Illusion Lord: Armageddon, and we had to call it a fail - we just couldn't do it. We brought in a sin, a barb, a 5.0 BM, we swapped people in and out, and through no combination were we able to get it done.

It was said at this time that this squad that had successfully farmed mats in the past should be doing more, that they weren't doing enough to help the rest of us. More than this was said, but I mostly manage to avoid this kind of drama rubbish these days. But for some of us, to hear this... this... I don't even have a word for it... It was a travesty. For anyone to say that these people, BB and his little hax squad, weren't doing enough for us just made me kind of sick. Yes, at the time of that awful stupid run, I practically begged someone, anyone, from hax squad to come help us. Guess what! OMG OMG! They were busy! Playing their own game! *gasp* Holy ****! Leaders are allowed to have fun, too??

From what I understand (again, I stay out of this drama **** as best I can) 2 people in particular rallied others to their "side" of this little argument and a.. pooh storm ensued. And the pooh storm has raged, behind the scenes, even out of my sight, for a few weeks now. All the while, here is BB, working his behind off for Calamity, his second full-time job, and all the while are the select few still stirring the pot, playing little games, trying to turn family against family.

No one should have to put up with this. Having "Leader" over your head does NOT mean "slave to the faction." Having some uber gear, being a 5.0 anything does NOT mean you OWE someone something, such as your time or free TT mats. I have NEVER just expected anything out of Calamity or BB himself other than some good friends and some good times. The day I got my gold mat for my weapon from Cala bank? I cried like a baby, couldn't thank them enough for their hard work and kindness, and remain grateful to this day and will forever for the kindnesses shown to me by BB and all of Calamity since the day I joined.

YOU brought this on! You know who you are, all of you that want to tear BB down for making a choice for his own well-being. I couldn't have stood a day as leader of Calamity, yet this man... Right after I joined Cala, BB stepped down from Director. We lost the first war against EQ after I joined. And lost. And lost. And lost. And BB stepped up to leader. And we won. And won. And won.

So don't you tell me or anyone else that BB didn't lead Calamity to victory. Don't you come here hiding behind some newly-created account like a coward and trash someone who has done and given so much for so many, who has inspired us through really tough times, who has sacrificed so much of himself for so many others. If you think it's so damn easy, you do it! Let's see it! Go ahead, it's a free-game map now, so paint it whatever color you like... if you can. Until you've done what BB has done, you need to keep your ignorant, misinformed thoughts to yourself.

BB killed Cala? HAH! If BB was so awful, why the hell did so many follow him? If those who didn't follow were so fantastic, why did they go on to steal from Calamity reserves, steal valuable TT mats from a bank that all of us members of Regenesis worked hard for and donated? Don't you talk to me about BB's ego, YOU are the ones who tore Calamity apart by sowing your discontent wherever you were able - and look, it backfired in your faces. Enjoy the mirages while you can, enjoy the hard work of all of those who left, go ahead, get yourselves geared, start your new, crazy little faction, and have fun. But remember what you are built on, remember every time you spend a dime, that you didn't earn it, not alone, and you don't deserve it, and that you are built on LIES. Lies you told and spread and used to bring this all on to yourselves.

BB couldn't take any more discontent. He did what he did for HIMSELF and I can't blame him one little bit. To have my friends, my FAMILY, turn on me that way... I'd have left long ago. You think BB and his "select few" were so wrong not to tell the faction as a whole? **** that, what do you think would have happened if BB had said 2 weeks ago, "Hey Cala, after we successfully defend our red map, after our goals have been achieved, I'm leaving." You think we could have pulled off the last 2 weeks of successful attacks and defends? Oh no, it would have been soooo much worse, so ugly, so nasty.

Instead, I see a great ending to the story of Calamity. We came, we saw, we conquered, and we defended. The end. I applaud BB for what he's done, I can't see any other way for it, and I'm proud to not only call myself a member of Regenesis, but also a follower of BaldwinBoy, the greatest leader I've ever had. The numbers don't lie and I am obviously not alone - it's not the faction name that matters, it's the people in the faction, and I still have the best friends and family in PWI that anyone could ever ask for.

Good day.
  • Teeki - Dreamweaver
    Teeki - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    @Arliana BB did try to talk to the GM's and as far as I know, they did not know what to do about the map as Calamity did want to have other factions own land. I believe the original intent in the ideal situation was to hold the map, maybe until December then have other factions take land like end of the year sharing n caring :) However, the GM's did not get back to BB; I guess Calamity could have kept the map for as long as they could but I imagine the challenges would taper off as factions got bored of not gaining land.

I don't know how many remain in Calamity, I don't know if it's enough to muster a proper defense but I can only hope so.

For Vahala:

Don't stop believin'
    Hold on to the feelin'
    Streetlights people
    Remember, some people are alive only because it is illegal to shoot them.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5635101001&dateline=1240242729[/SIGPIC]
    Perfect World International, customer dissatisfaction is guarenteed.
  • _Trix_ - Dreamweaver
    _Trix_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Okay guys first off I do not know who abb123 is and I can assure you that it was not me. As for name calling, blame throwing etc I do not feel that in this case anything needs to be said. Calamity literally split some went to Regenesis, some went factionless and some stayed. For those that stayed I appreciate the want to rebuild. However as I told BaldwinBoy and the other officers about a week in a half before this happened I had no want to be an officer much less the leader... If those involved really feel that this was a power play I'm truly sorry that I disappointed you. Out of 12 or so that were online some wanted to rebuild and some didn't. I do not have the time to rebuild a large faction nor did several other of the members that were left. If the time is ever there I will consider rebuilding it. The money and mirages are sitting on a dead alt that is never played and will remain there untouched. The mats that were taken from the "bank" are going to help members that were still in calamity when it was disbanned. I also sent a ticket into the GM's requesting that the map be reset if they can. For what was left 62 people in Calamity yesterday when it was disbanned those that struggled over this situation since Saturday night did what we felt would be best. As many people always said in the faction we can't keep everyone happy. And Meowmerz I have already spoken with Mini on Sunday morning (I think). So I will handle that soon enough.

So as this thread says the map is a free for all this weekend. As of yesterday evening the name Calamity has been retired.
  • Ivy_ - Dreamweaver
    Ivy_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I think what hurt me the most (having 48 hours, 3 drinks, and a bad hangover to think about it) was how fast it happened. I saw a place I called home, and essentially the only place I wanted to be in until my PWI days were over, just dissolve...in less than 24 hours. Hell, in less than 12 hours. I felt displaced, didn't know where I'd go, or what I'd do. I didn't want a new faction; I wanted my home back.

Like I said in my linked post thingy, I'm not mad at anyone who decided to go over there for a new beginning. I hope it doesn't change anything between me and those who I was close to that went over there. I stayed in Cala to help rebuild, as did some others that are now in Insanity. It was sad to let it go.

Let us now think about new beginnings for everyone. FFS, people, everyone STOP FRICKEN FIGHTING!! b:angry One day, we're gonna look back at this and wonder wth all this **** was about. Everyone says it; it's a game.

So stop trolling the damn thread and let's get some freaking Nirvanas! I want my damn Nirvy (sorry Jedeye, I know you say that Nirvy isn't cute, but the name kinda stuck) leggings!

Love, peace, and hair grease,

Ivy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Better known as Destini, also known as _Yvi.

ty Nowitsawn. :D

I dunno if I'm coming or going some days...b:shocked
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I am sure some of the people who have moved into the new faction 'Regenesis' are following this thread. If you are, I do be curious, how many peoples are in that faction?

From the sounds of things, this be less of a split, and more of a relocation of peoples. Isn't Regenesis essentially a weakened version of Cala, as far as manpower goes?

From what I know, there are five factions of significance (again, not sure how many people left in Cala..): Calamity, Equinox, Tempest, Dynasty, and the newly-formed Regenesis. I do be curious how these match up against each other. Though I do suppose that with Cala so weakened, we may see other factions (Vanquish, HDT, others) participating as well.

Ack. Focus! Basically, isn't Regenesis, a weakened form of Cala which will no doubt flesh out in the future, just re-take the whole map? From what I know of the EQ and Tempest roster, this Regenesis sounds like it'll still be steamrolling the competition.

Well, I suppose that day is many moons from now. But interesting things to think on, yes? Maybe if Regenesis wants a more challenging takeover, other factions will target them, instead of the weakened Cala. If there really is only 60 ppl left in Cala, it is gonna be kinda a joke to see any significant defense from them (60 ppl, not necessarily 60 ppl on the TW battlefield even). Though I suppose Cala could do some major-big recruiting... !

Thoughts to ponder.

Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • Mandey - Dreamweaver
    Mandey - Dreamweaver Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    If there are still people in calamity, I want to know why I was choosen to be booted over others.

If there is no one there except a "dead alt" then I really hate that you took my choice to leave away from me. I had to work a night shift and a morning shift and did not even get a chance to do anything. Been in cala for 51 lvls I deserve to leave on my own free will. Thanks for taking that away
    51 lvls in Calamity, **** whomever actually pressed the kick button on me, while I was at work no less, you coward.
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I already said, whoever wishes to talk to me about the split, is free to PM me or find me in vent. I don't need to air more dirty laundry in the public forums. We have moved on from this silly argument, you should too.
    I am sure some of the people who have moved into the new faction 'Regenesis' are following this thread. If you are, I do be curious, how many peoples are in that faction?
    Azzazin

Check Core connect. Best spying tool this game has ever given to any TW factions.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    So am I to understand that Cala is now a non-factor?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Calamity.

Seriously, use core connect :P
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Eris - Dreamweaver
    Eris - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    You....took my choice of leaving from Calamity. I'm homeless now? D:< After everything, do you think I would have left even if I was the only one in there?! When I log in tonight, I want to be reinvited to Calamity. I will defend the map alone! wait... its monday... **** is there enough time till TW? We shall see...
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Hi Eris!

That wasn't us. That was the decision of the ones that were left in Calamity, to not rebuild but just restart. If you join by before tuesday morning (11AM server time) you'll be able to defend saturday and sunday :)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Ivy_ - Dreamweaver
    Ivy_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    If there are still people in calamity, I want to know why I was choosen to be booted over others.

If there is no one there except a "dead alt" then I really hate that you took my choice to leave away from me. I had to work a night shift and a morning shift and did not even get a chance to do anything. Been in cala for 51 lvls I deserve to leave on my own free will. Thanks for taking that away

I do say sorry about this; it wasn't just you who was booted unknowingly. Those who were offline yesterday had no clue what happened, saw that they were factionless. I was afk at the time, so I wasn't able to suggest sending everyone a note stating what happened. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Better known as Destini, also known as _Yvi.

ty Nowitsawn. :D

I dunno if I'm coming or going some days...b:shocked
  • Arliana - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    ya, i reapplied, but... quite frankly. i dont think it matters anymore.
  • Purrfect_Pet - Dreamweaver
    Purrfect_Pet - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    yes thank you so much for the chicken **** move of kicking everybody out and not even giving us a chance to defend what was ours, really appreciate that.

oh and enjoy all the coins and mirages you decided to keep for yourself
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Talking as a mod :

I want to remind you, fellows Dreamweavers, that I`m still watching the thread and I would like to ask you not to post flaming posts.

Talking as a Dreamweaver :

To all the Calamity members out there : If you want to reborn Calamity don't give up - you will regret it later. I already did this in anothe game and after that I was regretting it for months, even years. It's time to stand your ground, show that you deserve to have Calamity or whatever the new name is over your head. Peace.
  • Meowmerz - Dreamweaver
    edited November 2010
    Okay guys first off I do not know who abb123 is and I can assure you that it was not me. As for name calling, blame throwing etc I do not feel that in this case anything needs to be said. Calamity literally split some went to Regenesis, some went factionless and some stayed. For those that stayed I appreciate the want to rebuild. However as I told BaldwinBoy and the other officers about a week in a half before this happened I had no want to be an officer much less the leader... If those involved really feel that this was a power play I'm truly sorry that I disappointed you. Out of 12 or so that were online some wanted to rebuild and some didn't. I do not have the time to rebuild a large faction nor did several other of the members that were left. If the time is ever there I will consider rebuilding it. The money and mirages are sitting on a dead alt that is never played and will remain there untouched. The mats that were taken from the "bank" are going to help members that were still in calamity when it was disbanned. I also sent a ticket into the GM's requesting that the map be reset if they can. For what was left 62 people in Calamity yesterday when it was disbanned those that struggled over this situation since Saturday night did what we felt would be best. As many people always said in the faction we can't keep everyone happy. And Meowmerz I have already spoken with Mini on Sunday morning (I think). So I will handle that soon enough.

So as this thread says the map is a free for all this weekend. As of yesterday evening the name Calamity has been retired.

So does that mean people like Mandey, Kama, Eris, etc who was booted from Calamity will get access to all these mats? Because if you are to tell me the mats are to be given to the 11 people who went with you to Insanity. I would have to say that some of those members dont deserve it as they either didn't ever help farm TT or haven't been in Calamity for 12 hours before disband.

2 NEW members who were reinvited back into Calamity Sunday Morning - do they count as members who were still in Calamity if they haven't been there and there for undeserving of the mats that was donated and worked for by its members?

1 member hasn't been in Calamity in 8months!
    the other poison hasn't been in Calamity since BB took leadership.

So yeah as one of those people who donated a lot of the mats you took - I would like to know WHO is getting those mats. Since I was booted do I also get a say in those mats? because I would of been one of those members who would still be in Calamity before disbandment had you not kicked me.

And if you could please talk to minigod sooner rather than later since the guy is pretty upset over this whole thing - Calamity means more to him than you could ever know.

Thanks.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anarchy - Dreamweaver
    Anarchy - Dreamweaver Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    LOL...I kicked everyone......

The only person I kicked was Meowmerz, yup I SS'd it. After that I had only the power of an exec to help those who stayed and tried to pick up the pieces, to help the other people had stepped up to the plate, make the right decision. In the course of Pm's/Faction chat rages ect, it was split down the middle whether to disband or rebuild..

Those that wanted to rebuild did not want officer positions or leader positions to do it..They just wanted someone else to do it for them..lol I don't really condemn them, it’s just kind of funny. Yes, I voted for disband.

as for the colourful allegations on my character...well, I have never hidden who I was or lied to people. There are good and dark sides to everyone, I am condemned because I stood up for my beliefs, that’s fine I will always carry that burden proudly :)

Its strength of character.

The faction reserves and mats ect ect will not be touched, sadly there is no way to definitively prove that. As people are determined to hate on those that did have the courage to shoot a dying horse per se, that’s fine.

Please believe I was the one that kicked all from cala, that raged like a tyrant and gave no one a choice in anything. PLEASE believe I was so desperate for money that I nicked mirages and coin from cala! and w/e mats there were.

but uhm there is a flaw in your masterpiece..

if that was the case, if that’s who I am....why didn't I disband cala while I had the chance? why didn't I kick everyone back in JUNE? lol....Im quite as "unbalanced" as I was then after all.. :)

btw you can't disband a level 3 faction. in respect to trying to keep what little integrity cala had left, booting and abandoning the alt made the most sense.

For those that left being angry at this turn of events..Well I suppose you should not have abandoned cala in the first place.

Meowmerz twisting my words makes me want to boot her all over again...but sadly that will be a onetime event.

but yes goading cala with words like "enjoy your pink map" is effective.. I wasn't taking credit, I was explaining myself but w/e YOU my dear give me far too much credit.
    This person they make me out to be? She irritates the hell out of me too :D
  • Purrfect_Pet - Dreamweaver
    Purrfect_Pet - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2010

For those that left being angry at this turn of events..Well I suppose you should not have abandoned cala in the first place.

abandoned??? how did 'we' abandon cala? we didn't leave, we weren't given a choice, we were given a boot! that's not abandonment and it's just sad that you either can't see the difference or choose to ignore it
This discussion has been closed.