What do you think about having a Nirvana crystal sale?

Options

Comments

• Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ummm... idk about dreamweaver but ppl are already quitting because they can't go any farther. Idk how the economy is doing on dreamweaver but we have alot of greedy ppl still. Better to just buy from company. I a buy gold from them anyway might as well give all my money to them; not greedy merchants.
    I think you need to re-evaluate your comment.
    more cash shoppers.

Have

You

Ever

Heard

Of

Multiquote?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This idea is almost as bad as your BM skills.

Yay NightRage is back b:dirtyb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

The man can't keep me down.

b:cool
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

Mine! b:irritated b:irritated I saw it first!
  • Asheera - Raging Tide
    Asheera - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ummm... idk about dreamweaver but ppl are already quitting because they can't go any farther. Idk how the economy is doing on dreamweaver but we have alot of greedy ppl still. Better to just buy from company. I a buy gold from them anyway might as well give all my money to them; not greedy merchants.
    Look, you either depend on farmers and merchants, or on PWE. Both can be greedy, if they add a sale they could even charge 15 gold per rapture for all you know.

You as a buyer will always depend on the sellers, if you don't like it go farm yourself. However there's something called competition, if some stuff is "overpriced", it won't sell, so price will lower to keep up with the rest. If something doesn't go lower in price it means people buy it at that price. You don't like that price well tough luck, I bet poor people don't like the price of $100.000 cars either and would want to get one, but price won't lower just for you.
    First 103 on Raging Tide 30 Oct 2010
    Quit.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    a good way to make even more people quit the game
    i like potato
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I facepalmed at this thread.

At worst, if you want gear in boutique give an option for farmers to get boutique stuff without having to buy gold (from AH or from other players).

Like say if there was an instance to farm D.Orbs... 20 D.Orbs per run for each player? :P
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ok first u said earlier u wanna get just CS'ers opinion...then u posted in the wrong area my friend should of gone to the The Cash Shop Huddle....2nd of all ur idea is very very bad. even cash shoppers are against it....ur basicly asking pwi to come kiss ur *** so that ur max out ur credit card while telling the rest the player base to go waka off(self-censorship ftw? XD). sorry to say but you wont get much if any support for this idea. pwi has provide a means through packs but give it a low chance so to force you to buy more of those packs...why should they lose that money maker just to toss them in cash shop where yea easier to get but in the long run will lose alot more money....u say u dont mind spending cash? will keep spending my friend cause this idea will never come to be im sorry to say. oh and just as a final thing....http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:HTnO1hiwJIzu0M:http://gasbanditry.com/twg163/cache/Unsorted_Zoidbergfeelbad.png.small.jpg&t=1
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This idea is almost as bad as your BM skills.

NightRage is not dead
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Axelire - Heavens Tear
    Axelire - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I think this is an excellent idea. Can we also introduce tt, lunar, warsoul, and fc mats into the boutique as well? Lets also add cube necks, warsong belts, scrolls of tome, lunar capes, G12 gems, orbs of 4 socket, and can we also sell levels for $10 each? Better yet, lets sell gm capes, swords, wands, bows, and spells of 1 hit, and scrolls of 9.99aps. I approve of this idea.

I just came, in the worst way possible, if thats even possible. b:faint

The thing is, if you're a true cash-shopped toon, even if nirvana crystals aren't for sale in the boutique, it takes you a whole 5 minutes to swipe that bad boy and buy the crystals off of other players. I support you! Can I haz some monies plz. b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ivy_ - Dreamweaver
    Ivy_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Dude, you're a BM. You have it much easier than say, a psychic.

I only get them once a month if I'm lucky b:surrender

Farm the damn instance, kthx.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Better known as Destini, also known as _Yvi.

ty Nowitsawn. :D

I dunno if I'm coming or going some days...b:shocked
  • Djoulz - Lost City
    Djoulz - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    It's just too damn bad you don't also get smart when you gain free levels :-(
  • Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
    Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ummm.... I made this thread for ppl that actually spend money. Of course u wouldn't like it. But the opinion of the consumer is more valuable than your taunts. I thank you for your input but this thread is looking for people that actually shop. In the game, you can already buy mats from the forges in 1k. I am merely suggestion to have the pwi community state their opinon on what they want to spend their money on. You will find that people would rather spend their money on things that are a surety. Thanks again for your reply.
    The consumers are those that play the game... they fall into two broad categories: 1) Those that charge Zen regularly; and 2) those that do not.

I charge Zen regularly and I'm pretty sure that what you are asking for is a bad idea. Jonathan Beliss, in a developer interview when BoI was coming up, said that PWI had "learned their lesson," that cash shop for convenience was Ok, but that western players (i.e., not Asian players) HATED cash-for-power.

What Michael stated shows that PWI is already cash-for-power... Simply buy Zen, convert gold to coins at AH, and go buy Nirvana Crystals at a catshop in the city of Raging Tides. What you suggest is that the player who farmed those Nirvana Crystals should be cut out of the deal: Buy Zen, convert to gold, buy Nirvana Crystals at the Boutique. So you provide no benefit to the Zen-Buyer, but you shaft the free-to-play player that farmed Nirvana for an item you want but can't manage to farm yourself.

Sorry, but as a regular cash-shopper, I'm going to say that your suggestion is incredibly short-sighted and should be given zero consideration by the Staff (who already know better--if PWI offers you crystals, it'll be in lottery packs at a very low percentage chance to win because THAT gets them more profit than what you're suggesting).
  • NuBlade - Raging Tide
    NuBlade - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ok first u said earlier u wanna get just CS'ers opinion...then u posted in the wrong area my friend should of gone to the The Cash Shop Huddle....2nd of all ur idea is very very bad. even cash shoppers are against it....ur basicly asking pwi to come kiss ur *** so that ur max out ur credit card while telling the rest the player base to go waka off(self-censorship ftw? XD). sorry to say but you wont get much if any support for this idea. pwi has provide a means through packs but give it a low chance so to force you to buy more of those packs...why should they lose that money maker just to toss them in cash shop where yea easier to get but in the long run will lose alot more money....u say u dont mind spending cash? will keep spending my friend cause this idea will never come to be im sorry to say. oh and just as a final thing....http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:HTnO1hiwJIzu0M:http://gasbanditry.com/twg163/cache/Unsorted_Zoidbergfeelbad.png.small.jpg&t=1

Its because of ppl like u that dont get what they want. There is a reason why I am asking the cash shoppers to put input to what needs to be sold. They are the ones spending the money. If half of the ppl that replied to this thread were real cash shoppers, they wouldn't want to gamble their money away. I just made a thread for them to express concern on how they should spend there money. As far as it ruining the game, only non cashoppers would say so. It just gives them another reason to be jealous. If you want to blow your money on items that wont give you a sure return on what you want. thats your business. But when the nirvana crystals boxes go on sale, dont jump on the band wagon. Most of the time you can't even find a party to nirvana; and who wants to nirvana for 1-3 crystals. You anti cash shoppers are amazing.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Its because of ppl like u that dont get what they want. There is a reason why I am asking the cash shoppers to put input to what needs to be sold. They are the ones spending the money. If half of the ppl that replied to this thread were real cash shoppers, they wouldn't want to gamble their money away. I just made a thread for them to express concern on how they should spend there money. As far as it ruining the game, only non cashoppers would say so. It just gives them another reason to be jealous. If you want to blow your money on items that wont give you a sure return on what you want. thats your business. But when the nirvana crystals boxes go on sale, dont jump on the band wagon. Most of the time you can't even find a party to nirvana; and who wants to nirvana for 1-3 crystals. You anti cash shoppers are amazing.

Cash shoppers hate this idea.

So so much.

Do you even read your own troll thread?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Cash shoppers hate this idea.

So so much.

Do you even read your own troll thread?

No, it's apparent he can't really read or comprehend. Why he even plays this game is questionable. Oh well, he'll buy all his gear, get bored and in a month he'll let his 'friends' **** out his account to be farmed.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited October 2010
    Options

at wat point did i start saying about getting wat i want? at wat point did i say anything about ruining the game? would like to see this cause last i checked i only said that ur idea was a bad one and stated the reason why pwi wouldnt do this....as for 'wat needs to be sold' wat ur wanting is for them to basicly to feed ur laziness of not wanting to go farm and earn ur gear. honestly its not that hard to form up a nirvana. idk how it is on ur server but DW u put out a wc and u pretty much got a squad in a matter of 3-5mins. a good squad can do a run in 30mins-hour...hell thats including if u get running boss most mine can get it done in 25-45mins dependin on dmg output. im sorry that you think u should be spoon fed everything and ur not getting any support or getting ur way but this wont happen. and just for the ending im not an anti CS'er...hell i would be lying through my teeth if i said i havent used CS seeing how my veno has both a herc and nix along with a nice amount of fashion spread out on my chars. anyways kid if u actially think this will happen then have fun as all the farmers and ppl that put out effort pass by you and leave ya in a dust cloud
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sell Gold in AH > Buy crystals > Job done .. Couldnt be easier. So in thoery they are in the CS just indirectly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No, it's apparent he can't really read or comprehend. Why he even plays this game is questionable. Oh well, he'll buy all his gear, get bored and in a month he'll let his 'friends' **** out his account to be farmed.

Good riddance, maybe someone else will make more use of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Seems to me that you already think that all cash shoppers will approve of this as you keep referring to CSers as "them" as if they haven't posted here yet. You're assuming that no one that has posted is a CSer because we aren't answering like you hoped. Yes, I said we. I'm a CSer (I can show you an SS of my Zen history if you want proof) and I do NOT approve of your message.

The point of an MMO is to play with other players, against all odds, to achieve great power, have a fun time doing, and then feel that high of having achieved it after you and your buds works day, weeks, or even months for it. If you make everything in the game purchasable with real money, you eliminate what makes an MMO an MMO.
    So say they implement your idea and you can have your Nirvana gear in 5 minutes at the swipe of the ol' Visa...now what? See where I'm going with this? If you do this, you are turning this MMO into simply a place to dump your money for pretty pixels (as I recall, **** is better, and much of it is free). I suppose you could take this power to TW and PK, but you just spent thousands of dollars to do something you could have done on a free FPS which requires REAL skill, and I don't mean the skill of swiping daddy's credit card over 9000 times before he notices.

Oh and welcome back NightRage. I actually missed your "Game is dead" posts coming out of no where <3
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The point of an MMO is to play with other players, against all odds, to achieve great power

That's deep man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    god this is a funny thread b:laugh love how the op ignores all the posts from CSers sayin its a bad idea and only replys to the ones who arent/unknown, b:chuckle
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    god this is a funny thread b:laugh love how the op ignores all the posts from CSers sayin its a bad idea and only replys to the ones who arent/unknown, b:chuckle

My point exactly
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

ikr lol?

Classic case of OP making a thread he expects to get resounding popular support, and it's instantly shot down by EVERYONE that reads it b:chuckle
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ikr lol?

Classic case of OP making a thread he expects to get resounding popular support, and it's instantly shot down by EVERYONE that reads it b:chuckle

lol i shall restate as i said a page or two back about the OP....http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:HTnO1hiwJIzu0M:http://gasbanditry.com/twg163/cache/Unsorted_Zoidbergfeelbad.png.small.jpg&t=1
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I thought you could do this already?

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/21503
    yes, i know the database isn't always 100% accurate

Rapture Chest (0.005%)
    Uncanny Chest (0.01%)

I've seen uncanny chest in catshops before.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm just going to be straightforward.

This is a horrible idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    prof wrote: »
    I thought you could do this already?

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/quest/21503
    yes, i know the database isn't always 100% accurate

Rapture Chest (0.005%)
    Uncanny Chest (0.01%)

I've seen uncanny chest in catshops before.
    He's talking about buying them directly, not gambling for them.
    ~Spazz~
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    But, Mr. Nublade, WHY do you want to spend so much cash on nirvana crystals exactly?

So you can get full nirvana HA with full Sapphire shards, 2 pdef ornaments, and then challenge everyone to a duel while never leaving the safety of your blue name and spamming draw blood?

Cause really that's what you do now, except with TT99
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Traik - Raging Tide
    Traik - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    everyone stop posting...apparently ten pages isnt enough for him to understand that even the cash shoppers dont want this stupid idea