What do you think about having a Nirvana crystal sale?

Options
NuBlade - Raging Tide
NuBlade - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
edited December 2010 in General Discussion
Hey, was just wonderig what you guys thought about making some suggestions as far as spending your money in PWI. I know for me, I am tired of buying packs and not getting the items I want. I suggest that pwi add nirvana crystals to the boutique. I don't mind spending money on something I know that I will get for sure. I think we should have a say on the things we want to spend our money on. I can't tell you how many times I have bought numerous 50 packs and did not get a single premium item. I wouldn't mind spending this much money if I knew I was getting a sure thing. You are the consumer, let PWI know what you think. I suggested nirvana crystals because many people and myself are levels 100+. I just think it is time that they cater to the higher levels. I have seen good players discouraged because they could not progress. Well, this is a time to speak up and let PWI know what you think. I have submitted a ticket for this thread, so I am sure they will monitor it. What do you think?
Post edited by NuBlade - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Worst idea ever, gear is supposed to be farmed playing this game.
    Cash should be used for refines and nothing else relating to gears.
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No. No. No. No.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Bad idea. Having weapons/armors directly in CS is not what a good gaming company does.

Plus I like seeing people QQ when it takes them two weeks to get the Raptures they need. b:chuckle
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Traik - Raging Tide
    Traik - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    bad idea. nuff said
  • Leni - Raging Tide
    Leni - Raging Tide Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sure, make it possible for someone who is willing to spend hundreds of dollars to become instantly OP without any effort at all. At least Nirvana is one of the things one must still do nowdays and now you're trying to kill it.

And then after you have all your Nirvana gear, with their respective refines (cashshopped as well, of course)... what's next? Wait for TW to make use of all that money spent on farmable gear?

If you want power without effort go re-roll on a private server.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I think this is an excellent idea. Can we also introduce tt, lunar, warsoul, and fc mats into the boutique as well? Lets also add cube necks, warsong belts, scrolls of tome, lunar capes, G12 gems, orbs of 4 socket, and can we also sell levels for $10 each? Better yet, lets sell gm capes, swords, wands, bows, and spells of 1 hit, and scrolls of 9.99aps. I approve of this idea.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I think this is an excellent idea. Can we also introduce tt, lunar, warsoul, and fc mats into the boutique as well? Lets also add cube necks, warsong belts, scrolls of tome, lunar capes, G12 gems, orbs of 4 socket, and can we also sell levels for $10 each? Better yet, lets sell gm capes, swords, wands, bows, and spells of 1 hit, and scrolls of 9.99aps. I approve of this idea.

+1. <_<;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

In this case may be also:
    1. Cleric level 105 - NNNNNN$ with full equipment and all skills
    2. Barbarian level 105 - NNNNNN$ with full equipment and all skills
    3. Blademaste level 105 - NNNNNN$ with full equipment and all skills

But this will spoil all fun of the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    ToyTank - Raging Tide Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Great idea NUBlade how about they put 1/4 warsong weapons in Boutique so i can buy it in 4 parts, or how about just putting a R8 ticket so we dont have to make Badges out of tokens.
    OR i have a better idea sell the TT99/Lunar sets in Boutique aswell, since we need that to Nirvana it and its to mutch to farm Uncanies why would we want to farm TT99/Lunar.

Ninjad by Russ </3 hate you
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    oh I forgot to mention, i'd like to buy some skill in pvp. How much will this cost me? I've got a budget of $20,000 only i'm afraid.
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    oh I forgot to mention, i'd like to buy some skill in pvp. How much will this cost me? I've got a budget of $20,000 only i'm afraid.

b:pleased il pay for skill aswell every1 knows i need it b:surrender
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Hey, was just wonderig what you guys thought about making some suggestions as far as spending your money in PWI. I know for me, I am tired of buying packs and not getting the items I want. I suggest that pwi add nirvana crystals to the boutique. I don't mind spending money on something I know that I will get for sure. I think we should have a say on the things we want to spend our money on. I can't tell you how many times I have bought numerous 50 packs and did not get a single premium item. I wouldn't mind spending this much money if I knew I was getting a sure thing. You are the consumer, let PWI know what you think. I suggested nirvana crystals because many people and myself are levels 100+. I just think it is time that they cater to the higher levels. I have seen good players discouraged because they could not progress. Well, this is a time to speak up and let PWI know what you think. I have submitted a ticket for this thread, so I am sure they will monitor it. What do you think?

LOL!

You're on a PvE server. Learn to PvE? hahaha

Thank you for the wonderful laughs.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    toy you need better internet :p i'm ninja'ing you with an old brick nokia :D

WTB skill and r9. I'm too lazy to convert tokens to badges, then turn them in.
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    toy you need better internet :p i'm ninja'ing you with an old brick nokia :D

WTB skill and r9. I'm too lazy to convert tokens to badges, then turn them in.

Your Brick Nokia > my African internet
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

+1 internetz
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Brick Nokia > African Internet > My 20MB broadband b:shocked
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Brick Nokia > African Internet > My 20MB broadband b:shocked

Hate you so mutch right now, im going to go kill a puppy.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Does your african internet come with a bamboo computer?
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Does your african internet come with a bamboo computer?

i5 4GB Ram lappy so im good on the hardware just my interwebz suck.
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    your hardware > my N82
  • NuBlade - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LOL!

You're on a PvE server. Learn to PvE? hahaha

Thank you for the wonderful laughs.

Ummm.... I made this thread for ppl that actually spend money. Of course u wouldn't like it. But the opinion of the consumer is more valuable than your taunts. I thank you for your input but this thread is looking for people that actually shop. In the game, you can already buy mats from the forges in 1k. I am merely suggestion to have the pwi community state their opinon on what they want to spend their money on. You will find that people would rather spend their money on things that are a surety. Thanks again for your reply.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I spend plenty of money on this game and I think it's the worst idea I've ever heard of, because of all the reasons in this thread.

It is the last type of gear you actually have to FARM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Ummm.... I made this thread for ppl that actually spend money. Of course u wouldn't like it. But the opinion of the consumer is more valuable than your taunts. I thank you for your input but this thread is looking for people that actually shop. In the game, you can already buy mats from the forges in 1k. I am merely suggestion to have the pwi community state their opinon on what they want to spend their money on. You will find that people would rather spend their money on things that are a surety. Thanks again for your reply.

Charge $$$ > Gold Trader > Coin > Cat Shop > Buy Crystals.

It must really be upsetting to be so inconvenienced. lol

P.S. I'm not the only one laughing.

I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • ToyTank - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol Michael i think your idea is perfectly plausible but has 3 to many steps for NUBlade.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I has 4GB RAM 1TB Hard drive computer b:cute
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Bad idea. Having weapons/armors directly in CS is not what a good gaming company does.

I agree that the OPs idea is a bad one but according to your argument it just might happen because last time I checked PWE IS NOT A GOOD GAMING COMPANY.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Charge $$$ > Gold Trader > Coin > Cat Shop > Buy Crystals.

It must really be upsetting to be so inconvenienced. lol

P.S. I'm not the only one laughing.

b:chuckle I laughed too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You can already do this if you are so wanting to buy nirvana wep/gear with cash.... its called sell gold in gold trade and buy crystals with coins /facepalm
  • NuBlade - Raging Tide
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Worst idea ever, gear is supposed to be farmed playing this game.
    Cash should be used for refines and nothing else relating to gears.

Thank you for your input too. Again this thread is for ppl that actually spend money. I think the ppl that spend money have a right to say what they will spend their money on.
  • Alphae - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Thank you for your input too. Again this thread is for ppl that actually spend money. I think the ppl that spend money have a right to say what they will spend their money on.

Look up one post. /facepalm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]