List of FIXes needed. Please give this list to devs if ppl support it.

1235»

Comments

• gordon221
    gordon221 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    those suggestions are all nice. It would also be nice if the MasterBladecraftsman quest North of Archosaur worked properly. When all the tusks are gathered there magically appears an addition to the quest, You have to get blobs now. but there is no amount listed to fill. NICE!!!!
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    - All Assassin Skills should remove stealth if used. No exceptions.

Deaden Nerves, Healing Trance and many other assassin skills were made to be used IN stealth. b:bye
  • healsyourasss
    healsyourasss Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    My acccount was banned 7 days ago an i didnt get an emaill saying why or anything ive checked all email still no message an i still cant log into my account idk what else to do been 7 days now an nothing plz help me this is my alt my account name is ryan93292 server arc west pve player name is DERRRRRRRR plz help me. idk what else to do ;(
  • nall152
    nall152 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Suprised a topic made in 2010 is still here, suggestiones were made to that time's version.

This: "-X interval between hits" stat should be percentual % instead of linear decrease. (This way fists/claws/daggers will be more balanced in PVE and slower weapons would get more improvement from -int gear)" would balance the game.

I don't get why 2-3 classes should be able to solo dungeons easily where others need a full party, or if max APS had a cap a reassenable one that is not nerfing BM/SIN to much 2.5? idk the right value but more experianced players can tell I am sure.

Regards,
    Mori
  • dog10240
    dog10240 Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Here's a list of fixes that PWI need (in our opinion) before the new earthguards expansion comes out.
    First Great Principle on fixing a mmorpg: "If something is overpowered, you dont have to overpower all the rest too, but to nerf the overpowered"

Class Fixes:
    - All Assassin Skills should remove stealth if used. No exceptions. -This is what makes them unique among other classes so no.
    - Nerf Flesh Ream Venomancer skill by 30% (It umbalances lv90-100 (non-endgame) PvP too much)-Never! Phoenix and Hercs cost 90-100m, $80+ IRL. THis is what we deserve for their insane prices.
    - Increase Phoneix pet Physical Attack by 30%. (To compensate the bleed nerf)-Then people would QQ about its base buffed physical attack being too much.
    - "-X interval between hits" stat should be percentual % instead of linear decrease. (This way fists/claws/daggers will be more balanced in PVE and slower weapons would get more improvement from -int gear)-APS is unique in it's own way. And people would rage/quit if APS was nerfed in such a way.
    - Fix Cleric Magic Defence Buff so it correctly overwrites when you cast it again while its already on.
    - Change Red Tide psychic skill to make it actually useful for a 2 sparks skill.
    - Fix the fact that Sage Bestial Onslaught can't proc the zerk effect.
    - Change useless lv79-100 skills with something actually useful, especially skills for party use, so you dont risk to unbalance pvp. (Suggestions -> Wizard: change Elemental Shell to have a 100% chance to dispel instead of 10% and increase its duration to 6 seconds, change Manifest Virtue to (MaxMana/50)% instead of (MaxMana/100)%)

Territory Wars:
    - TW rewards back to coins like in old system, but rewarded coins amount reduced by 50%.
    - TWs time scheduling system that RANDOMLY picks a time slot for each TW. (This way the whole world would have a chance to have TWs in decent hours of the day)

Dungeons:
    - Fix the port-back bug of rebirth order dungeon. (By removing the auto-ressing system in it for example)
    - Make nirvana bosses all affectable by damage increasing debuffs and sharptooth skill effect. (This way nirvana wuold be a lot more fun, cause it would make ppl think of ways to increase the output damage continuously, and it will give a chance to archers to be useful too again)
    - Remove random aggro ability for nirvana bosses. (There is no more need of tanks actually)-This is what I love about this dungeon. Makes it unqiue.
    - Increase nirvana bosses melee damage by 70%. (so only barbs and good geared bms can tank them)-This would upset APS'rs and the economy of PWI
    - HH 3-3 Difficulty back to normal mode. (Hard mode is totally insane, my barb get 7k hp with bosses debuffs, and boss hits for 5k+, whats the point? HH 3-3 should help ppl farming hh99 gear, but only ppl with nirvana gear can now farm it. Totally nonsense)-Find a team who actually knows their class and what they are doing. I've done this before easily, but it requires "teamwork". Your asking for it to be nerfed to where it's not a challenge at all.
    - There are no Celestial Messenger for Trophy Mode: Frost, no Quest for Token of Glory by Celestial messengers and no Quest for Supreme Robe: Aggression/Progression/Dominance (even if they are stated in the database)

General:
    - Fix rubberbanding.
    - Make hyper exp stones usable only by lvl 70+ characters. (Hyper exp stones are good, cause the leveling process is very slow without them, but before lv70 they should give ppl time to learn their skills)-I say 75+(As FC XP ain't a whole lot without hypers.)
    - Remove oracles from sale for tokens. (Oracles dont give PWI any kind of popularity, without them ppl would continue paying money and we wont have ppl who totally paid their lv100 and dont know how to play. Lv100 should be a big goal to reach)100% Agree
    - Jonas Blessing should give both +30 atk level and +30 def level. (So it doesnt umbalance pvp)Too overpowered. There should be a +30 Defense level blessing instead.
    - Fix descriptions of the skills in this game (at least 30% of skill descriptions are wrong, Examples -> Wizard: Hailstorm, Sage Sandstorm, Frostblade + Archer: Sage Vicious Arrow + Assassin: Power Dash)

Notes to read before posting:
    The goal of these fixes is to improve PWI gameplay, this is not a bug-report thread.
    Dont tell something like "that wont ever change". This post is made to at least TRY to have it changed. Go away if you are pessimist.
    Remember to consider these fixes like a MASS-PATCH wich would include all the fixes together, cause some fixes, if took alone, may umbalance gameplay even more, but if you consider all them globally, they should just improve gameplay.

I agree with some, some I am not familiar with as I haven't maxed out in every class, and others honestly sound like your just butthurt by them...veno's pets, APS, Assassin's stealth, and such.

My edits=
    -My edits
  • EngageRage - Heavens Tear
    EngageRage - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Fail view on Hypers. I wasn't going to quest and be slow leveling my BM so I hypered it to 80 cause I already know how to play my toon..
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I would like to include i more glitch which is very annoying these days - THE DELTA/GV TELEPORT GLITCH.

Fix-I have idea which i want to share with you since Delta has been giving a lot of trouble while teleporting in, I suggest why don't change the Rebirth Orders system to get in and put Scrolls of Delta to tele in directly but it will only work in squads of 6 ,and it should only work if there's 6 ppl in squad in same range.(Just Like in Morai u get directly teleported to Any Order Elder if have those scrolls).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Destynia - Sanctuary
    Destynia - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I really want to talk to someone about this, I'm the type of person whom this reaaaally bugs -
    On the female Seeker model, the LEFT FOOT is NOT in conjunction with the leg.
    In other words, the foot is pointing the wrong way.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    I suggest why don't change the Rebirth Orders system to get in

You don't need Rebirth Orders to get in. You only need those to activate RB once you are inside the instance. Currently to get in, you just all have to be close to the NPC and then leader takes the teleport in quest.

But I agree something should be done about this. I had this glitch occur with someone in 3 out of 5 of my Rebirth BHs yesterday and it gets extremely irritating. The disconnect issue isn't the big deal but the fact that it won't let you force log is. There is no reason why this should be happening - force log is there for a reason. I think it would work better if they just designed it the same as TT - everyone talks to the Spiritual Disciple to teleport in individually, but you can't activate it at the NPC inside unless there are six people in the instance. That would also help out people that just needed something simple like Cinnabar for chrono.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    You don't need Rebirth Orders to get in. You only need those to activate RB once you are inside the instance. Currently to get in, you just all have to be close to the NPC and then leader takes the teleport in quest.

But I agree something should be done about this. I had this glitch occur with someone in 3 out of 5 of my Rebirth BHs yesterday and it gets extremely irritating. The disconnect issue isn't the big deal but the fact that it won't let you force log is. There is no reason why this should be happening - force log is there for a reason. I think it would work better if they just designed it the same as TT - everyone talks to the Spiritual Disciple to teleport in individually, but you can't activate it at the NPC inside unless there are six people in the instance. That would also help out people that just needed something simple like Cinnabar for chrono.
    Agreed !

I just noticed today that when i'm trying to Auto-Path to Snakefist (Warsong Boss), it takes me to
    City of a Thousand Steams(123, 858),which is a error because to enter "WARSONG" players have to talk to Dancing Melody(639,562)this is a minor bug in-game should be fixed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    About the hyper limit, perhaps ok ,but, how about ppl there already have learned their char and how to play it - lets say a lvl 10x bm on RT and that person want to make another bm on a pvp server instead, knowing he/she had to drop quite some $$ into it to get gear skills and so on, think that person would hate that rule type. I know if I made like a new bm on like moma, and I wanted to spend some cash on it I might do hypers a few times between lvl 30/40 and up to lvl 70.

Admitet i've hypered 2 times before i hit lvl 70, and only done it again after hitting lvl 80 to help the progress a bit :) and those to hyper trips was to hit lvl 40 and later 50 a bit faster.
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • _DEEVA_ - Heavens Tear
    _DEEVA_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    There are so many items that you can not put in your account stash and not able to be traded. This causes a huge problem when you are trying to keep things that you need and you run out of space.
    Please make things stackable that are currently not such as the Wanted quest items you make from combining the A and B in arch and many other things.
    Why have two different socket stones so it take up 2 spaces in your inventory as well as the new...I forgot what they are called lol... the blue things you get to go meditate... Anyways there are two different kinds of those as well now and they take up two spaces as well.
    Should make everything stackable and into high numbers.
    Also.. why make anything that we have either worked hard for or paid for unable to be traded? Or unable to put into your account stash. I really think this is wrong. If people can farm and make and sell nirvana gear, people should be able to sell R8 and R9 gear as well or we should at least be able to use it for more than one character of our own. That is super hard work or very expensive and since it is our work or our money paying for it, it should be ours to do with it what we want. Makes no sense.

Thank you for your time.
  • resnov098
    resnov098 Posts: 37
    edited December 2012
    fix NW Rewards to revive the nirvana market and instance farming.