List of FIXes needed. Please give this list to devs if ppl support it.

Vorhs - Lost City
Vorhs - Lost City Posts: 521 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Suggestion Box
Here's a list of fixes that PWI need (in our opinion) before the new earthguards expansion comes out.
First Great Principle on fixing a mmorpg: "If something is overpowered, you dont have to overpower all the rest too, but to nerf the overpowered"

Class Fixes:
- All Assassin Skills should remove stealth if used. No exceptions.
- Nerf Flesh Ream Venomancer skill by 30% (It umbalances lv90-100 (non-endgame) PvP too much)
- Increase Phoneix pet Physical Attack by 30%. (To compensate the bleed nerf)
- "-X interval between hits" stat should be percentual % instead of linear decrease. (This way fists/claws/daggers will be more balanced in PVE and slower weapons would get more improvement from -int gear)
- Fix Cleric Magic Defence Buff so it correctly overwrites when you cast it again while its already on.
- Change Red Tide psychic skill to make it actually useful for a 2 sparks skill.
- Fix the fact that Sage Bestial Onslaught can't proc the zerk effect.
- Change useless lv79-100 skills with something actually useful, especially skills for party use, so you dont risk to unbalance pvp. (Suggestions -> Wizard: change Elemental Shell to have a 100% chance to dispel instead of 10% and increase its duration to 6 seconds, change Manifest Virtue to (MaxMana/50)% instead of (MaxMana/100)%)

Territory Wars:
- TW rewards back to coins like in old system, but rewarded coins amount reduced by 50%.
- TWs time scheduling system that RANDOMLY picks a time slot for each TW. (This way the whole world would have a chance to have TWs in decent hours of the day)

Dungeons:
- Fix the port-back bug of rebirth order dungeon. (By removing the auto-ressing system in it for example)
- Make nirvana bosses all affectable by damage increasing debuffs and sharptooth skill effect. (This way nirvana wuold be a lot more fun, cause it would make ppl think of ways to increase the output damage continuously, and it will give a chance to archers to be useful too again)
- Remove random aggro ability for nirvana bosses. (There is no more need of tanks actually)
- Increase nirvana bosses melee damage by 70%. (so only barbs and good geared bms can tank them)
- HH 3-3 Difficulty back to normal mode. (Hard mode is totally insane, my barb get 7k hp with bosses debuffs, and boss hits for 5k+, whats the point? HH 3-3 should help ppl farming hh99 gear, but only ppl with nirvana gear can now farm it. Totally nonsense)
- There are no Celestial Messenger for Trophy Mode: Frost, no Quest for Token of Glory by Celestial messengers and no Quest for Supreme Robe: Aggression/Progression/Dominance (even if they are stated in the database)

General:
- Fix rubberbanding.
- Make hyper exp stones usable only by lvl 70+ characters. (Hyper exp stones are good, cause the leveling process is very slow without them, but before lv70 they should give ppl time to learn their skills)
- Remove oracles from sale for tokens. (Oracles dont give PWI any kind of popularity, without them ppl would continue paying money and we wont have ppl who totally paid their lv100 and dont know how to play. Lv100 should be a big goal to reach)
- Jonas Blessing should give both +30 atk level and +30 def level. (So it doesnt umbalance pvp)
- Fix descriptions of the skills in this game (at least 30% of skill descriptions are wrong, Examples -> Wizard: Hailstorm, Sage Sandstorm, Frostblade + Archer: Sage Vicious Arrow + Assassin: Power Dash)

Notes to read before posting:
The goal of these fixes is to improve PWI gameplay, this is not a bug-report thread.
Dont tell something like "that wont ever change". This post is made to at least TRY to have it changed. Go away if you are pessimist.
Remember to consider these fixes like a MASS-PATCH wich would include all the fixes together, cause some fixes, if took alone, may umbalance gameplay even more, but if you consider all them globally, they should just improve gameplay.
If you happy wanna be, against the wind you won't have to pee.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Vorhs - Lost City on

Comments

• Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    sticky please?

maybe even move to General
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    I'd really love if mods put this to sticky or in general section, i put this here case i didnt want problems for "wrong" section...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I say it belongs in General Disscussion

I think Imma PM someone
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Here's a list of fixes that PWI need (in my opinion) before the new expansion comes out.

Class Fixes:
    - Fix phoneix bleed skill so it deal the exact amount of damage stated in the skill's description.

First thing its NOT the phoenix thats the bug its the pet skill "flesh ream" bleed damage that is bugged not the phoenix. Please get it right, also might not ever get fixed and not much of a issue now due to lack of venos anyway. >_>

- Reduce the amount of damage dealt per single hit by daggers/fists/claws by 50%

Will never get fixed and not even a bug in the first place, If you want to nerf Fist BM's and Assassins so bad just say remove their -int. But that won't happen anytime soon.

- Change useless lv79-100 skills with something actually useful, especially skills for party use, so u dont risk to unbalance pvp.

This I can agree with counting what class it is and what you want changed.

Dungeons:
    - Fix the port-back bug of rebirth order dungeon.

Yes.

- TW rewards back to coins, maybe less coins than before, like 50% of what they were.

Duh. Lol.

- Remove aoe seal skill from darkies boss in nirvana.

Well I don't really know about this since I'm not lvl 100. >_>

- Make nirvana bosses all affectable by damage increasing debuffs and sharptooth skill effect.

^Same as above

- Increase HH 3-x difficulty back to hard.

No, It won't be fair for people without godly gears. :P

- Reduce max HP of any HH boss by 50%.

Why?

General:
    - Fix rubberbanding.

Yes, fix the most annoying bug in PWI. ^^

- Make hyper exp stones usable only by lvl 70+ characters.

Ehh.. this could do.

- Remove oracles from sale for tokens.

Yes of course.

- Fix descriptions of almost 30% of the skills in this game (they are all wrong).

Yes

Add some more if you like, and tell your opinions.
    Only good and intelligent fixes please, and no new things, only fixes for old things.

What I think about these "fixes".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i disagree with some stuff

harder TT? how to get TT gear then?
    some squads fail in "easy" TT *hides*

less HP on TT bosses would help non-hax-Squads a bunch, its BORING hitting 1 boss for ages

the one big reason why Rebirth is hated among many people is the damn bug
    "**** i got 1ked" GAME OVER, hours wasted for nothing

why do people still get kicked out of the instance upon death after this long time?
    i like potato
  • Crowe - Lost City
    Crowe - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    i like 2 include a long standin bug in serret passage a wall bug in the passage and trophy mode bug in arrowhead manor
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Thanks for the info crowe, but those are minor bugs that should be solved immediatly... i'd suggest you to report them with more details to the pwi support staff with a ticket.

About silvercleric, i suggest you to read again what i wrote cause i thnk u missed something (the first for example, its exacly what i said: "fix phoneix's bleed skill, fix the skill, not the phoneix) (the second is better explained why i told reduction to damage and not to aps, and i already told in notes to not say "wont ever happen" >.<)
    (about the hh difficulty, u are right: i explained better what i meant with "back to hard" now)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Sticky'd! I think it's important, thanks Grip for the PM and heads up. Will def' tell Frankie to have a close look at this and pass it to the devs if possible.
  • Yukkuri - Heavens Tear
    Yukkuri - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Well... This still hasn't been fixed since last December. Actually, this is the only thing I can complain about.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]LOVE
    Information: It is proven that the majority of the Perfect World International player base suffers from "Motorcylophobia".

-Every single patch to an MMO causes players to cry: "They Changed It, Now It Sucks". Every. Single. Patch. -Taken from TV Tropes.
  • KuddlyKitty - Heavens Tear
    KuddlyKitty - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Here's a list of fixes that PWI need (in my opinion) before the new expansion comes out.

Class Fixes:
    - Fix phoneix's bleed skill, so it deals the exact amount of damage stated in the skill's description.
    Flesh Ream is the bug not the nix itself

- Reduce the amount of damage dealt per single hit by daggers/fists/claws by 50%. This way we will have very fast weapons (wich is cool) but they will not be so overpowered.
    Unless you're arcane they dont hit that hard. (Except in PVE it is a bit overpowered)

- Change useless lv79-100 skills with something actually useful, especially skills for party use, so u dont risk to unbalance pvp. (I can only tell a suggestion about wizard: change elemental shell to have a 100% chance to dispel instead of 10%)
    Depends on what skills and for which characters

Territory Wars:
    - TW rewards back to coins, maybe less coins than before, like 50% of what they were.
    Agree.

- TWs time scheduling system that RANDOMLY picks a time slot for each TW, this way the whole world would have a chance to have TWs in decent hours of the day.
    Same as Above

Dungeons:
    - Fix the port-back bug of rebirth order dungeon.
    Agree

- Remove aoe seal skill from darks/whites boss in nirvana.
    No leave it be makes nirvana a little bit hard.

- Make nirvana bosses all affectable by damage increasing debuffs and sharptooth skill effect.
    Same as above. No.

- Reduce max HP of any HH boss by 50%.
    No.

- Increase HH 3-3 difficulty a bit, but without random aggro.
    More explicit detail. Otherwise Yes.

General:
    - Fix rubberbanding.
    Yes for the past year.

- Make hyper exp stones usable only by lvl 70+ characters.
    Why not just get rid of them all together.

- Remove oracles from sale for tokens.
    Yes.

- Fix descriptions of the skills in this game (at least 30% of skill descriptions are wrong).
    Yes. (Sage Vicious Arrow is a perfect example[It's NOT 100mp each poison DoT damage])

Only good and intelligent fixes please, only fixes for old things.
    Dont tell something like "that wont ever change". This post is made to at least TRY to have it changed. Go away if you are pessimist.
    These i list arent all bugs, they are things that in my opinion have to change to give PWI a chance to gain back popularity. Thats all.

Edits:
    - i said hh 3-x back to hard (without random aggro) to compensate the hp reduction by half. this way ppl can farm faster but have to work hard to have gear.
    - added some TW fixes.

My thoughts in blue.
    i
    the one big reason why Rebirth is hated among many people is the damn bug
    "**** i got 1ked" GAME OVER, hours wasted for nothing

why do people still get kicked out of the instance upon death after this long time?

The reason. You died twice (You can even die three times) in a row. This is usually caused by taking too much damage at once or having a bad lag and having all the damage delayed at once. Solution: Get a better computer if its lag caused damage, if nnot refine, get better armor. (Sorry to be blunt but thats why) Nothing a Dev can do about it that I can think of other then have you spawn invnicible for 2 seconds when you die the first time in RB
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Updated to reflect better your thoughts, Kuddly. You made me think about something to change and i did it, thanks!

Thanks Yukkuri, but, as i already told for Crowe, that is a simple bug that should be fixed immediatly, u should try to post it to support in form of ticket.

This thread is meant to express fixes to gain back a good gameplay in PWI, its not a bug-report thread :)

And really thanks to Grippieluver for the support, and thanks to ChaoticShelly for the sticky and for having listened. I'll try my best to continue in this "PWI fixing project" :D

Can i ask a forum moderator to remove the poll or change it? This is a sticky now and it will reflect all ppl thoughts, its no more a post for my opinions only.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    No, do not nerf damage on fists.

Because then you **** every fist bm that can't afford -int.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    No, do not nerf damage on fists.

Because then you **** every fist bm that can't afford -int.

I'd nerf damage exactly to reduce the difference between fist/claws bms and axes/sword/pole bms or other classes.

If a bm cant afford -int, he should just use axes or other weapons and shouldnt be so underpowered compared to fist/claws bms.

All my improvements are made to make a better balance between who can afford and who cant afford, and between different classes.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I'd nerf damage exactly to reduce the difference between fist/claws bms and axes/sword/pole bms or other classes.

If a bm cant afford -int, he should just use axes or other weapons and shouldnt be so underpowered compared to fist/claws bms.

All my improvements are made to make a better balance between who can afford and who cant afford, and between different classes.

That's just it, fist/claws without -int aren't imbalanced in regards to the rest of the bm weapons.

Worry about fixing -int itself, not the fists.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    That's just it, fist/claws without -int aren't imbalanced in regards to the rest of the bm weapons.

I'd say make archers get more -int so they have more dps BUT make them unable to wear fists/claws. And for BM just make max -int for them -0,35 ^^
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    edited October 2010

Hmm i get your point now, and you actually made a good point.

I'd say to change it to be in percentage then, instead of linear -int stat. Right as it is for -X% channel time.

Something like -X% time between hits.

This way slower weapons would get more improvement than faster weapons with same value of percentage.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KuddlyKitty - Heavens Tear
    KuddlyKitty - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Reduce the % interval adds to fist/claws is a good idea.
    I'd say make archers get more -int so they have more dps BUT make them unable to wear fists/claws. And for BM just make max -int for them -0,35 ^^
    Kinda agree but only increase it a little. a Maxed Int Archer barely gets over 1 APS, however they got range mind you (Sage has 34m range), As for no Fists/Claws I say let them be used because in some BHs against melee phsyical mobs its better for the archer to fist then do half damage.
    Hmm i get your point now, and you actually made a good point.

I'd say to change it to be in percentage then, instead of linear -int stat. Right as it is for -X% channel time.

Something like -X% time between hits.

This way slower weapons would get more improvement than faster weapons with same value of percentage.

It's not linear or the Archer's APS would be alot higher. Its also a % value just written oddly from poor translation im sure. Because archers only get .03 more interval per -.05 with bow / crossbow / slingshot where as BMs gets around .55 per -.05 with a claw/fist
  • Tygurr - Sanctuary
    Tygurr - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    When are you idiots going to get in those thick heads of yours that the devs DO NOT CARE what we suggest? I gave up on them a long time ago.
    Somewhat retired from PWI, now playing Hellgate Global full time
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    When are you idiots going to get in those thick heads of yours that the devs DO NOT CARE what we suggest? I gave up on them a long time ago.

Which part of:

"Notes to read before posting:
    Dont tell something like "that wont ever change". This post is made to at least TRY to have it changed. Go away if you are pessimist."

you cannot understand? b:tired

ps. and free insults arent welcomed here too, thanks and bye.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spirit_Age - Raging Tide
    Spirit_Age - Raging Tide Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Heres one- Make Warsoul somewhat obtainable, you need to work for it, but its not "oh look i just ran 5 instances and now i have warsoul tehe"
    I don't know just my opinion
    I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN . Expansion was over hyped. Guild bases (that looked cool) can be destroyed, so why waste the time if your a in a small faction like me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Dorset. I quit. Nothing ever changes @ PWE or PW CN
    -ZeroDefects-"trollin trollin trollin. keep those flames a rollin. keep that post count growing. flamebait!" -Vitenka- "You are modifying the game files. That's not allowed. The freaking end."
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Heres one- Make Warsoul somewhat obtainable, you need to work for it, but its not "oh look i just ran 5 instances and now i have warsoul tehe"
    I don't know just my opinion

You're right, i was thinking about something like that too...
    But you see the problem: nirvana weapons are already incredibly hard to make if you dont cash shop.
    You have to farm alot and alot and alot to have the 500 million coins needed (250 rapture @ 2mils each).

And now they implemented new incredibly good weapons: the rank 9 ones.

Both weapons are hard and near-to-impossible-to-farm (especially rank 9 one), and warsoul weapons arent that much stronger than those 2 kind of weapons.

Especially rank9 weapons, are very similar to warsoul weapons.

So i'd say to make warsoul more powerful instead of making them easier to obtain. Are they meant to be super-endgame weapons or they arent?

Even if quite nobody can afford them, u can still look for nirvana weapons for yourself (wich are already great weapons) and let some crazily stupid cash shopper try to buy warsoul weapons lol and still be able to kill them with your nirvana one.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crowe - Lost City
    Crowe - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    vors i reported the wall bug in secret passage along time ago
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Here's a list of fixes that PWI need (in our opinion) before the new expansion comes out.
    The goal of these fixes is to improve PWI gameplay, this is not a bug-report thread.

Class Fixes:
    - Fix Flesh Ream veno/nix skill, so it deals the exact amount of damage stated in the skill's description.
    um its ream thats bugged not the nix and only for pvp, not a very high priority
    - "-X interval between hits" stats on gear for claws/fists/daggers should add like 50% less time reduction (This way fists/claws/daggers will be more balanced in both PVP and PVE) ummm no?

- Change useless lv79-100 skills with something actually useful, especially skills for party use, so u dont risk to unbalance pvp. (Suggestions -> Wizard: change Elemental Shell to have a 100% chance to dispel instead of 10% and increase its duration to 6 seconds)
    to vague
    Territory Wars:
    - TWs time scheduling system that RANDOMLY picks a time slot for each TW. (This way the whole world would have a chance to have TWs in decent hours of the day)

unless they put a limit on how many territories u can have nothing will fix town war

Dungeons:
    - Fix the port-back bug of rebirth order dungeon. yeah
    - Remove aoe seal skill from darks/whites boss in nirvana. (This isnt a matter of skill or difficulty, if a dark mob appear just at the same time the seal skill is used, the whole squad dies, no matter how skilled you are) not at that lvl so no comment
    - Make nirvana bosses all affectable by damage increasing debuffs and sharptooth skill effect. (This way nirvana wuold be a lot more fun, cause it would make ppl think of ways to increase the output damage continuously, and it will give a chance to archers to be useful too again)not at that lvl so no comment
    - Reduce max HP of any HH boss by 30%. (The amount of total HP is insane, once you see your squad can kill the boss, why should we wait hours to kill him? whats the point? to make us waste time? we dont even have 100% chance to drop golds...) pointless , the just need to change the 3-x back to normal
    - HH 3-3 difficulty should be hard, but without random aggro or oneshotting aoes. (This cause HH 3-3 is meant to be only for very skilled ppl: high difficulty combined with less max HP would be a great choice, without random aggro nor oneshotting aoes, wich arent boss features that measure your skill, they only deserve to make you angry)no

General:
    - Fix rubberbanding. YES
    - Make hyper exp stones usable only by lvl 70+ characters. (Hyper exp stones are good, cause the leveling process is very slow without them, but before lv70 they should give ppl time to learn their skills) agreed
    - Remove oracles from sale for tokens. (Oracles dont give PWI any kind of popularity, without them ppl would continue paying money and we wont have ppl who totally paid their lv100 and dont know how to play. Lv100 should be a big goal to reach) i dont really care, but sure
    - Remove Jones's +30 atk level blessing. (Along with hp reduction of bosses and fist/daggers/claws reduction, this will reduce the overpowerness that would result for high dph classes like wizards. This way oneshots would be much less frequent and would increase the fun in gameplay when fighting 1v1 in pvp. The ability to oneshot is a gameplay killer) are you out of your F-ing mind? HELL NO
    - Fix descriptions of the skills in this game (at least 30% of skill descriptions are wrong, Examples -> Wizard: Hailstorm, Sage Sandstorm, Frostblade + Archer: Sage Vicious Arrow + Assassin: Power Dash) yes
    Only good and intelligent fixes please, only fixes for old things.
    These i list arent all bugs, they are things that in my opinion have to change to give PWI a chance to gain back popularity. Thats all.

Edits:
    - i said hh 3-3 back to hard (without random aggro or oneshotting aoes) to compensate the hp reduction by half. this way ppl can farm faster but have to work hard to have gear.
    - added some TW fixes.
    - fixed some fixes in base of ppl opinions, and added the reasons of fixes in brackets.
    - added jones blessing fix.
    - clarified HH fix and modified -interval fix.

my opinions
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    Nyxya - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    -gv delta tele to 1k pure bs-is been on for ages so i guess is a feature
    -nyx bleed..hmm as a owner of one can tell you bleed can be counter acted easy...and some ppl got so godly gear that bleed is not even matter anymore if any add 1 more skill to pets
    -tt hard mode is stupid and dumb and any other words like this u want..this was a choice not a secondary efect as rubber band so is even more SOOOOO stupid
    -rubber band got me killed in pvp more then rank 8 archers wizards...secondary effect to anti **** .i will accept that as long you work to fix it i guess..i dot like hackers tho are so many...
    -5 aps...ppls who get 5 aps work very hard or pay very much to get it...get over it..many i know including myself(bias) made bm/sin/barbar5 aps to farm so no biggieb:bye
    -Nyx stuck in every piece of grass or tree or nyx on self defence when sin stun you-not stacking yes very big huge ****...-i know wont be ever fixed but still is bs pure bs
    -hmm what else..for now is fine fix 1... ..1 only and i be very happyb:shutup-bet wont ever happen
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Furries, if you sum up the
    "remove 30% bless" + "30% hp reduction to bosses" & "make nirvana bosses affectable by damage reduction debuffs"
    you'll see that mines were good ideas wich only goal is to reduce oneshots in pvp.

Nobody likes oneshots in pvp, if you want to oneshot go play a fps so you can headshot without cash shopping.

I'm at third year of engineering, im quite fond in math.
    If i suggest something, its for a good reason.

About the reduction for aps, thats for balancing. I know that they need to spend a lot to have 5aps, but if i spend the same amount on my wizard i will still have 1/3 of their dps.

All this along with total HP reduction for bosses will result in good timing to kill bosses and no unbalance between classes.

About hh 3-3 difficulty, i will just remove the suggestion since nobody liked it so far.

About TW suggestions, i didnt mean to save anything, i just said few suggestions to make it better suitable.

About flesh ream, it is actually a priority since there are some classes that suffer 1500+ damage per single tick. This is absolutely nonsense, even if you kill the venomancer you still die after cause of the d.o.t.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nyxya - Harshlands
    Nyxya - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    "remove 30% bless" + "30% hp reduction to bosses" & "make nirvana bosses affectable by damage reduction debuffs"
    you'll see that mines were good ideas wich only goal is to reduce oneshots in pvp.

Nobody likes oneshots in pvp, if you want to oneshot go play a fps so you can headshot without cash shopping.

About the reduction for aps, thats for balancing. I know that they need to spend a lot to have 5aps, but if i spend the same amount on my wizard i will still have 1/3 of their dps.

All this along with total HP reduction for bosses will result in good timing to kill bosses and no unbalance between classes.

About hh 3-3 difficulty, i will just remove the suggestion since nobody liked it so far.

About TW suggestions, i didnt mean to save anything, i just said few suggestions to make it better suitable.

About flesh ream, it is actually a priority since there are some classes that suffer 1500+ damage per single tick. This is absolutely nonsense, even if you kill the venomancer you still die after cause of the d.o.t.

30%dmg is **** i give u that while is nice pve give way to much power to...wizards?
    hell i died to rank 8 wizard way to much as veno or sin

flesh ream if take that from veno is no reason ever make a veno to be pawned in pvp

nirvana boss all affected by curses yes is nice but as much i hate seal(and i do hate it) is ok vs 6 multilayer ppl who farm nirvana
    in my opinion 6 ppl party in nirvana used by 2 ppl only is stil going on just a bit harder...over all not worth nerf for all players but wth they foked tt already for everyone but 5 aps players so why not?!?!?
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited October 2010

yeah 30% may be alot for PvP but guess what?

i don't give a damn about pvp. that aspect was ruined soon as they decided to make you drop stuff. and don't go all bull**** about white names not dropping items. if your planning on staying white named there why the hell are u on a pvp server?

TW is already broken, so the 30% doesnt matter there. And PvP has absolutely no effect on me what- so-ever.

i dont like when the games gets too easy, hell i stopped playing my psy becuase of that and that was b4 the jones' blessing. but a 30% increase in attack damage has been a godsend for me. And I'm fully prepared to go ahead and rip off the head of anyone who tries to take that away from me.

i can understand your concern about this imbalancing PvP at 100+

but i dont think it should be news to you that most of us arn't 100+ and that this so called "issue" does not effect about 99.9% of us on PvE servers. and that if indeed this really is a problem for PvP it should be taken care on on the PvP side not the in a way that it will have create issues elsewhere.

i dont think it would take more than 3 or so lines of code to make it so that blessing dont work in PvP. That would fix your solution without effecting us here on PvE.

We are trying to FIX things here. put some more thought into your ideas. find out who or what this problem is REALLY effecting and then provide a solution that fixes that.

Don't Fall to the level of the devs by trying to fix somthing and end up breaking a half dozen other things in the process. we already have enough of that to deal with.
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    b:shocked i just tried the HH hard mode (i admit i never tried it before)

now i get why u all hate it... thats totally insane!

HH 3-3 dungeon should be made to help ppl farm hh99 gear, but only ppl with NIRVANA gear can farm HH 3-3 now! they got debuffs, seal, random aggro, whats this idiot thing??

no way i'll add as fix to make it back to normal difficulty.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    You forgot to fix the 1 hour cleric buff that only lasts for 15 minutes. That has been broken for f***ing ever now and the devs need to get off their lazy money grubbing asses and fix it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Vorhs - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    You forgot to fix the 1 hour cleric buff that only lasts for 15 minutes. That has been broken for f***ing ever now and the devs need to get off their lazy money grubbing asses and fix it.

Nice, i'll add it! b:thanks

edit: i asked some clerics around and they said there's no cleric buff that is 15 min long instead of 1 hour >.>

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]