About the Game

2»

Comments

• AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The invisible monsters in Lothranis and Mommaganon is one of THE MOST WIDLEY KNOWN BUGS in the game. It is easily reproduced, and prevalent enough that almost every one that has ever done quests there has experienced it multiple times, going back to the beginning of the game.

Its not just random mobs either. NPCs, and even a boss I needed for one of my quests was gone. I auto pathed to a small clearing and looked all over for the boss, then landed and it jumped me out of nowhere. If I hadn't been expecting something like that to happen, things may have been bad.

Seriously, the fact that this issue has been brought up many times before, and I believe Frankie gave the same response several times before (pics or it didn't happen) yet denies ever hearing of it just irritates me.

Its one of the main reasons people don't grind in heaven/hell, other than there being better places.

The other invisible bugs listed I have not experienced, but almost always bounce in and out of water if i stow my wings from 5 feet above it. Annoying but you just hit up your wings again, stow again, and go on with your life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • ShoeFury - Sanctuary
    ShoeFury - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Joined Aug 2008 on HT--
    Just lurkin' the forums these days and makin' occassional stupid posts
  • Aurvandill - Dreamweaver
    Aurvandill - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    and well done all the bugs are back again after the patchb:sad

weapon is disappearing,same for npcs,fash and (fly)mounts and all the other things we mentioned.