About the Game

yuiri
yuiri Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
- Current Known Bugs -
Fashion Tends To Bug,which applies For The Shinobi Boots,Aegean Heels,and probably some more.

Invisible Weapons,which is,i guess,for almost every weapon,the sprite is just missing,for TT stuff means char is running around with jst a glowing in his/her hands.

Invisible Wings,some of the wings,doesnt matter which race,tends to be invisible while flying too.

Anniversary Mount is bugged too,characters using it will be sitting on some kind of blue mist most of the time while using it,i saw a bugged ancient boa too.

Back-Lag (maybe rubberband effect) after running of some mountains,even in archo on the path's leading to either west,north or south are getting stuck quite a lot.

Character Creation,applies for veno only as far as i know,while creating one and picking the fox base,trying to give a color to the body changes only the face and the tail,was known on other servers too.

Fb Bugs,while we were doing our last bh 79 everything was fine,went out to turn my finished Bh in,and after teleporting back in,everyone in the squad got a countdown and was kicked out,dungeon was reset and the wine used for nothing,i had the squad leader and relogged,everyone said i was still in squad with the lead.No idea what that was.

Momaganon/Lothranis - Monsters Tend to be Invisible in some locations in there,unable to be seen by players,not on the screen,not on the minimap,while farming as example,means monster just come out of nowhere and attack the player without notice,they dont even get targeted,a situation like that can eat up charms quite fast or even kill that person.would be nice to fix that.

TT - It would be nice to change the Bosses back to what they were before your weird patch,trying to give the players a new challenge (this applies most for TT 3-1,GBA and Steelation: Null),which made it kinda impossible for normal players who arent equipped with very high military or nirvana equip to farm the stuff we need for certain equips.

- Suggestions -
Shop Zone - Might be a nice Idea since it can be almost impossible to move around in Archo West,because of the million stalls there,im sure that not every stall is a different player,getting my idea?So i would suggest to add some kind of Stall Zone and prohibit the use of stalls everywhere but there.

Well,thats all there is for now with bugs i guess.

How about Fixing that Stuff sometime instead of Doing these "great" Boutique Sales?
That would probably help to keep People on the Server,you know,Interest and Such,since these Bugs can really kill the fun of Playing PW,which is a nice game.Please Consider this as some kind of help and not as an attack.

Hope to see some kind of reply from a Gm/Dev soon,would be Nice, ty and have a nice day.b:bye

PS: I cant seem to edit my profile stuff,just wanted to mention that im playing on dreamweaver
Post edited by yuiri on

Comments

• Kairu_ - Sanctuary
    Kairu_ - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    the sad part is you typed all of that for nothing. gm's and devs already are aware of all these issues but they don't give a **** so long as their wallet has money and players keep putting more money there. especially the rubber band lag which that alone has caused many people to just quit. and if a GM does reply the only response you'll get will be one of a few.

1: theirs already a thread about these/this plz post there (and if it's an old thread you'll get yelled at for necroing it)

2: were currently aware and working on these issues ty for the update

3: bannhammered for stating it just to keep you from saying it again (don't put it past them)

4: you half to submit a ticket about these issues (and the ticket then asks for proof which many people have screenshotted and made video proof but then their's some BS responce)

5: xxx about this/these xx we'll put anything here to avoid the subject, give you the runaround and try to make you feel that something's being done even though you know it isn't just so that we can keep our jobs as desceptive little **** and get our paycheck . . . ps: GREEEEEEEEED

that should about cover it.
  • Skilledcuer - Heavens Tear
    Skilledcuer - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    tbh, i dont think ive faced any of those bugs u guys are facing
  • Manakel - Lost City
    Manakel - Lost City Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I've never dealt with anything besides rubberbanding- and that only when I'm falling from high up.
  • Aurvandill - Dreamweaver
    Aurvandill - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ive faces all these problems too.
    they really should do something about it or this server will end up near death like the pw my-en server.
    i quitted there like mostly of all ppl there.and it was the same as here.b:surrender
  • Selth - Dreamweaver
    Selth - Dreamweaver Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I wish they gave a **** amnd actually DID something. God, this is helpful, but it won't help us. :(
    -Insert cool stuff here-
  • zoyita
    zoyita Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    hum so is not only us... Jade Dynasty and how come we dont have this bears smileys....
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    yuiri wrote: »
    - Current Known Bugs -
    Fashion Tends To Bug,which applies For The Shinobi Boots,Aegean Heels,and probably some more.

Please elaborate, with screen shots if possible.

Invisible Weapons,which is,i guess,for almost every weapon,the sprite is just missing,for TT stuff means char is running around with jst a glowing in his/her hands.

I've only seen this happen a couple times in arch in a crowd of people/cat shops. You may need to either turn down your settings or move from the area.

Invisible Wings,some of the wings,doesnt matter which race,tends to be invisible while flying too.

I've never seen this, or heard any other reports of it. Please show screen shots.

Anniversary Mount is bugged too,characters using it will be sitting on some kind of blue mist most of the time while using it,i saw a bugged ancient boa too.

Never seen this either; screen shots would help.

Back-Lag (maybe rubberband effect) after running of some mountains,even in archo on the path's leading to either west,north or south are getting stuck quite a lot.

The devs are aware of the rubber-banding issue.

Character Creation,applies for veno only as far as i know,while creating one and picking the fox base,trying to give a color to the body changes only the face and the tail,was known on other servers too.

The devs are aware of this issue.

Fb Bugs,while we were doing our last bh 79 everything was fine,went out to turn my finished Bh in,and after teleporting back in,everyone in the squad got a countdown and was kicked out,dungeon was reset and the wine used for nothing,i had the squad leader and relogged,everyone said i was still in squad with the lead.No idea what that was.

Haven't heard of this before, or of any other players experiencing this. Anyone else?

Momaganon/Lothranis - Monsters Tend to be Invisible in some locations in there,unable to be seen by players,not on the screen,not on the minimap,while farming as example,means monster just come out of nowhere and attack the player without notice,they dont even get targeted,a situation like that can eat up charms quite fast or even kill that person.would be nice to fix that.

Never heard of this before either; you may need to turn down your settings. Anyone else experienced this?

TT - It would be nice to change the Bosses back to what they were before your weird patch,trying to give the players a new challenge (this applies most for TT 3-1,GBA and Steelation: Null),which made it kinda impossible for normal players who arent equipped with very high military or nirvana equip to farm the stuff we need for certain equips.

At the moment, they appear to be back to the way they used to be. We're still getting info on whether or not this was intended.

- Suggestions -
    Shop Zone - Might be a nice Idea since it can be almost impossible to move around in Archo West,because of the million stalls there,im sure that not every stall is a different player,getting my idea?So i would suggest to add some kind of Stall Zone and prohibit the use of stalls everywhere but there.

This can be its own thread, and should be in the suggestions forum.

How about Fixing that Stuff sometime instead of Doing these "great" Boutique Sales?
    That would probably help to keep People on the Server,you know,Interest and Such,since these Bugs can really kill the fun of Playing PW,which is a nice game.Please Consider this as some kind of help and not as an attack.

Hope to see some kind of reply from a Gm/Dev soon,would be Nice, ty and have a nice day.b:bye

PS: I cant seem to edit my profile stuff,just wanted to mention that im playing on dreamweaver

Ideally we need to have all three: bug-fixes, new content, and boutique sales. I know updates have mostly been adding content (chapel, forest ruins, celestial tiger) and boutique sales lately, but the devs are hard at work on the game and will hopefully be able to fix some of the long-standing issues soon.

Thanks for the reports/suggestions.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ^
    Actually this existed back when I first hit 89 and went into Hell to mine mats, and that was like over a year ago. Just to answer your question Frankie :)

I actually do not know what causes it. My higher level friends just told me that sometimes there are invisisble mobs, and I personally only got attacked by one twice, while going down this one hill on a mat route.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Arngeir - Sanctuary
    Arngeir - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2010

I've also had this happen several times. I go to farm a mat in a seemingly empty area of ground. Half way through mining it five mobs just appear out of nowhere and interrupt my mining.

I'd also like to add invisible NPCs to this. On a few occasions both bankers in Momaganon have been invisible and the teleporter in fallen phoenix camp was gone. Relogging fixes it but is rather inconvenient lol.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ^
    Actually this existed back when I first hit 89 and went into Hell to mine mats, and that was like over a year ago. Just to answer your question Frankie :)

I actually do not know what causes it. My higher level friends just told me that sometimes there are invisisble mobs, and I personally only got attacked by one twice, while going down this one hill on a mat route.

I reported this phenomenon back on MY. The GMs there told me that it was due to lag...heh. It's not lag. The mobs are always in the same relative spot so after awhile, you basically start to figure where all of them are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • yuiri
    edited October 2010
    hm ok,ty for the fast answer and sorry about the stuff i seem to have posted wrong here,i can try to send screens once these bugs occur again,right now seems to be fine,but i guess it'll be kinda hard to screen the "mobs appearing out of nowhere",i'll provide screens once i see it happen again,i really appreciate the reply though,tyvm :)b:thanks
    edited October 2010
    oh well i make plenty of screen i swear and send them all to this thread.b:shutup
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Absolutely. It's been a well known bug for over a year. Ask any 89+ character who has ever decided to go farming mats there. I've encountered this plenty of times.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I've also had this happen several times. I go to farm a mat in a seemingly empty area of ground. Half way through mining it five mobs just appear out of nowhere and interrupt my mining.

I'd also like to add invisible NPCs to this. On a few occasions both bankers in Momaganon have been invisible and the teleporter in fallen phoenix camp was gone. Relogging fixes it but is rather inconvenient lol.

lol had that too last week :/

where exactly are those invisible mobs D:? im 89+ for ages now and have not been attacked yet, but i dont farm much, and not off the herb-route

Coords?

aahh well AUTO PATH in Heaven/Hell doesnt work and coords are glitched on the Map... -.-

when we are at bugs, i have more:

id love to see the damage i take when i die in 1(??) hit by a super-geared-assassin out of stealth
    also no damage-log on final-hits in cube-pk rooms
    i like potato
  • Lanyiara - Harshlands
    Lanyiara - Harshlands Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    o_O Like...90% of that list is graphical stuff ive seen people have at some point or other.

Ive had the invisible mobs, the glow-only wepaons, the cloud of mist mount... Verified and poof all glitches gone.

As for the Venomancer thing, I get that but its dependant on range. I dont get it on creation or the selection screen, but if im zoomed out from my/anyones Veno their body goes all default cept face and tail. Tideborn used to be the same on ATI and Intel-GMA type cards but they fixed that for like 99% of people I think.

As for the fashion, its just incompatible in some ways. I mean if the game let chracters wear one-piece clothes (Long dresses etc) with Skirts and stuff the textures would poke through. This one I dont find complainable, as much as making new fashion combo's is cool, they are designed as a set not to be put together like some do. Find different boots or whatever :)
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    well alot of problems
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    ^

Ive had the invisible mob issue as well, which is kinda hard to screenshot to report, but near as i can tell (since my pet is usually on defend mode and will auto-attack whatever hits me) its mobs spawning inside objects and even under the ground.. a few times i've been attacked by an invisible mob and my pet ran inside a tree to defend me, or has "walked" thru the ground.. it appears to be similar to the invisible pillar or whatever it is in the hall of choice in TT that everyone loves to go attack while we wait for everyone to show up for the run.

worst part about the invisible mobs is, if they're under the ground, theres no obstacles to stop them then can follow you anywhere you go on the ground untill you get far enough they reset.. what they need to do to fix it is ad some sort of mob control subroutine that cross-checks the mobs coords with the grounds altitude and nearby objects coords and not allow a mob (or player for that matter, as i've gotten stuck in walls before, in mid bh69 for that matter, and had to either drop party for a timer, or use up my town port to get out since the "i'm stuck" gm call button doesnt actually do anything most of the time..) within .5 feet (or whatever the cooords are measured in) of an object suck as large rock or tree, or any altitude less then the ground altitude and auto-respawn anything that is "stuck" inside anything.
  • Roseary - Sanctuary
    Roseary - Sanctuary Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited October 2010

I've done this countless times, I keep my fly button set to [9] so if I just hold that for a while my character will spaz fly till I let it go. If I am lucky then the wings will be invisible. It happens rarely when just pressing it one time but I think its only because of visual lag. Only one person sees the invisible wings and that's you, so it's not that big of a deal. It can be fixed by just going out of fly mode and back into it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fueledbyramen007
    fueledbyramen007 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    - Current Known Bugs -

- Suggestions -

Well,thats all there is for now with bugs i guess.

Have had the invisble wings happen to me before, felt like superman with white earwingsb:surrender
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Frankie, I know that on one of my alts, I was running lower graphics outside of City of the Lost and had my first stash hammers disappear. When I switched to another weapon, it was also disappearing...I was swinging nothing and killing mobs with my bare hands, apparently...either that or my awesomeness...XD

Also, I have on occasion noticed that I can gain chi by getting into a duel and (seemingly) not attacking the other person, though my weapon durability goes down and my chi goes up. Their health doesnt change a bit, either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • yuiri
    edited October 2010
    about the invisible wing bug,its not only me who can see that,some of my friends mentioned that too while flying close to each other that i had no wings at all,like roseary mentioned,was not only me,it has to have another reason.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Heh...found my post about the invisible mobs from like nearly a year ago. Basically demonstrates how they appear:
    Okay. This is really annoying.

Here's a mine I was gonna go dig:

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1606/20100101194202.png

Here's what appeared right after I went to dig it:

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/1793/20100101194215.png

This is not only those green mobs. It happens with nearly EVERY mob in Heaven/Hell. Some of them show up and others don't until you start to get hit by them. It is really annoying and has been going on for over a year now that I know of. It only ever happens in Heaven/Hell and never in the overworld or dungeons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Fashion bug I was wearing Lovebird Dress.

Anniversary mount bug

Fly mount bug

I've seen the invisible weapon many times, but never bothered to screen it. Also, my nix will disappear sometimes, even when right next to me I can't see it.

Obviously rubberbanding has gotten to the point where it makes me want to claw my eyes out.

Never had an fb bug (luckily) but I've known plenty of people who have.

I don't have issues in heaven/hell but again, I know plenty of people who do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dye - Lost City
    Dye - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Since frankieraye asked for screenshots of invisible aerogear:
    http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9140/20101002024359.png

and to add. most of these bugs sound familiar to me.
    cheers :)
    edited October 2010
    here some screens i just made.

first is the bug where my heels are missing

http://img264.imageshack.us/i/20101022093546.png

the 2nd is where the guard in oht is almost invisible

img214.imageshack.us/f/20101022093611.png

and the lst one is where a monster is almost invisible in Momaganon.

http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/5360/20101022114930.png

im not done with my screens but thats for it till now.b:shutup
  • KrittyCat - Dreamweaver
    KrittyCat - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Since frankieraye asked for screenshots of invisible aerogear:
    http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/9140/20101002024359.png

and to add. most of these bugs sound familiar to me.
    cheers :)

It's a bird!...
    No, it's a plane!...
    No, it's a flying fishey with no wings...

I mean, everyone called them OP, but I never knew it was this bad...b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Signature credit to NowItsAwn)

Survivor of Snow-Mageddon 2010, "The Great Earthquake" of 2011, and Sandy 2012 b:victory
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    It's a bird!...
    No, it's a plane!...
    No, it's a flying fishey with no wings...

I mean, everyone called them OP, but I never knew it was this bad...b:shocked
    b:sin
    (How appropriate that the name of this smiley is "sin")
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • yuiri
    edited October 2010
    Here we go again with the bugs after i thought they were gone,it happened after my friend and me kill the Siren Assassin in Sea of Isolation.
    http://img29.imageshack.us/i/bugsl.jpg/
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Please elaborate, with screen shots if possible.

He speaks of fashion "clipping". This is when the mesh of the outfit is not fitted properly to the body and thus parts of the body "clips" through it.

There is a "fix" for some of the clipping. You have to either adjust the torso, or waist and you know makeovers aren't cheap if buying with coin. But that doesn't work on all fashion that is known for bad clipping.

Here's the biggest clipping fashion in the game so far:

http://zassyen.net/images/_clip.png

aegean heels and a few boots fits this and even then there is some clipping. The rest experience nasty clipping.

Because of the clipping that occurs, some fashion combinations are not possible. Clipping can also occur on movement. It may LOOK like it's fitted properly while the character is standing, but once they move, some pieces will clip. Like for chipao - your legs clip through the whole thing when you sit down.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    but the devs are hard at work on the game and will hopefully be able to fix some of the long-standing issues soon.

Hah! stop lying please.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die