Saving pwi?

2»

Comments

• grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Pot_Head, please keep the flame posts out of the thread.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Pot_Head, please keep the flame posts out of the thread.

we having a chat, he's not flaming ^^

Edit: So, what do u think about this subject Grim?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    pfft u hatin on me grim? >:O
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    im pretty new to this game just recently started i love this game its so awesome but if you guys are saying the game is going to die how long you think the game will last and is it worth continuing playing

*sighs* i was hoping to become pro demon wizzy one day =( guess not

guess ill just have to play world of rip you off cuz its so godamn expensive and not really worth it craft

For my own exp do NOT go demon on wiz.....

Wiz to pvp always need chi and the sage chi skill will be your life saver...

Trust me on that... the worst thing i did was becoming demon......

Well was good being demon on the Nien event since triple spark made me score more points than the sage ones....

Still, wiz are ultimates based on PVP u gonna distance shrink a lot(wastes chi) and has demon i never get enought chi to send a ultimate on my target unless i have full chi before the fight....

Another thing is while questing, fc,fbs TTS etc that chi skill makes u spend less mana since u gonna spark more therefore recovering mana.....
    So more mana less coins spent
  • SorrowfulKia - Sanctuary
    SorrowfulKia - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The are a lot of things that they can do in order to keep PWI alive. A few things that I think should is fixing some of the bugs, like for example the cleric buff bug. With the magic def. Buff. It vanishes before the rest, and this isn't new.Its been around for awhile, it bugs a lot of people and it is not fixed.

We had a conversation in a squad about this the other day and it is true. Unless it has to do with those that dump cash monthly on the game, it probably won't be fixed.
    The ones who spend money are all that matter; if we quit then who cares? They surely won't.

There is a giant gap between those who dump money to refine. The way I see it is, a lot of them get aggro and can't survive when they get it. (Mostly speaking of sins, psys and wizzys) the ones usually don't have much hp and get killed quickly. Their loss there. Speaking of those I have seen not all in general.

The anni packs are making others more money, worsening the gap between cashshoppers and reg players. But, they are required in a way. The packs keep token prices low and we do use those for such things as hp food, mp food, hypers, etc.

They need to put TW back, since obviously they have ruined it.

Also, I have heard they are making once again, new classes. Sure, why not. They ganna be a knock off of archers and wizzys again? What they could do is, expand the classes already in game. Give them more skills, new instances, new pets, expand the trees. Whatever you must. It would keep old players playing and new ones interested.

Sorry about the rant. This is a topic I've been dying to talk about. I love this game and I do hope it won't die. But, it needs to be FIXED.*does angry face*
  • grimreaperhc
    edited October 2010
    Edit: So, what do u think about this subject Grim?

Hi Garaver,

I`m sorry I missed your reply. How we can save PWI ? Hmm, let me think...
    To be honest I never thought about this, because I`m having great fun in this game. Maybe I would love to see many different events. I`m coming from a space simulator game which I played for over 4 years. In the server I was playing we had an event each and every night and meanwhile we had really massive RP and a lot of battles and stuff for only 1 day. For example while you are just trading around the space, suddenly 3 fighter ships are coming out and you become a space dust ... Then you bring your fighter and your clan mates and etc etc etc ...
    My opinion is that saving PWI is not up to the game - it's up to the people. Maybe if we add some RP and stuff we might find a lot of fun :) Who knows, it wont be painful if we try.
    Sorry once again for the delayed answer.

Best Regards,
    Grim
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Wow, that's the most I've seen a mod write other than their pointless threads about changing TT and **** over TW.

EDITED: for MrHanky's sake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    hes not a gm hes a mod
    b:bye
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Hi Garaver,

I`m sorry I missed your reply. How we can save PWI ? Hmm, let me think...
    To be honest I never thought about this, because I`m having great fun in this game. Maybe I would love to see many different events. I`m coming from a space simulator game which I played for over 4 years. In the server I was playing we had an event each and every night and meanwhile we had really massive RP and a lot of battles and stuff for only 1 day. For example while you are just trading around the space, suddenly 3 fighter ships are coming out and you become a space dust ... Then you bring your fighter and your clan mates and etc etc etc ...
    My opinion is that saving PWI is not up to the game - it's up to the people. Maybe if we add some RP and stuff we might find a lot of fun :) Who knows, it wont be painful if we try.
    Sorry once again for the delayed answer.

Best Regards,
    Grim

There almost is an event every single day. The problem is, the events are all heavily dependent on two things: how many interval BMs/sins do you know, and how much you cash shop.

Come to think of it, this entire game now revolves around interval BMs/sins, and cash shopping.

I'd love to see the percentages of class makeup before/after interval gear. I bet it's like 75% BM/sin now.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Now the new Genesis expansion, will it make a difference?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited October 2010

probable not, but I will try out the new classes to see if their fun. >:D

I have yet to find a class that is equal to my sin
  • grimreaperhc
    edited October 2010

Hi again,

yes, I think the things will change a lot. Old school players will be happy to try the new classes and level them up to max as quick as possible. Yesterday I had a talk with the leader of my faction and he is already making strategies about lvling up. Also I guess that all this madness about the sins will be over. Old and new players will together try the new classes and have fun with them, because you know that people are always curious about unexplored areas, not only in games but in real life too. We will wait, and we will see.
    Personally I`m not so interested in the new classes because I`m in love with my archer and I`m working hard to lvl him up because my BM is PvE build and he sucks in PvP :(
    Anyway I sense a lot of fun coming soon but as I said - we will wait and we will see. If you have any more question, please feel free to ask. This goes out to everybody.

Regards
  • CuteButEvil - Harshlands
    CuteButEvil - Harshlands Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I actually look forward to the new classes even though my sin will still be my main. It'll be fun to figure out new ways to beat them.
    b:victory