Faction Icon Entry form problems

124»

Comments

• Miarella - Raging Tide
    Miarella - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I see that many users are having issues with the submission page. Some have posted responses that it is being worked on and to check back in a couple of weeks. The earliest posts date back to 2010 and are as recent as September 2013. Looks like their definition of a couple of weeks is a little different from ours. Maybe they should just remove the submission page all together.

This is the response to my ticket submission:

Greetings Player,

You can try deleting the cookies and caches in your web browser and then restart the browser. Make sure cookies are enabled as well.

You can try using a different web browser like Opera, Chrome, Firefox, Safari.You can try using a different web browser like Opera, Chrome, Firefox, Safari. Internet Explorer 8 or 9 is suggested.

Please make sure that you have Javascript enabled and Flash installed/enabled in your web browser too. If you have any plugins or AdBlock/No Script-like programs running, you can try disabling those.

Please try adding the website and forum URLs to your firewall and antivirus exception lists if you think something is being blocked.

Let us know if this solves the issue or not.

Regards,

The Perfect World Tech Support Team
  • Auldwulf - Dreamweaver
    Auldwulf - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I am getting a message that says, "There was a problem processing your request. Please try again later."

Can anyone just give me a straight answer here, without the jumping through hoops, going around my elbow to get to my you know what here?

This is extremely frustrating, and after meeting all the reqirements, why can't they "process" my request for our faction logo?

Thank you.
  • innerfae
    innerfae Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It has been 3 years since the first post on this thread and that mean 3 years that this problem hasn't been fixed. How hard can it be to fix this tiny *** problem when you are programming a giant client base game like PWI? What a joke.
  • Temeilion - Harshlands
    Temeilion - Harshlands Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Ive tried hundreds of times to sumbit a faction icon

i get to the arc page where it says to upload the image..it wont let me upload my 16x16 pixel 32 bit rgb color format non transparent icon

there is no place to post a SS of my faction page with me as leader..do i need to sumbit this SS ticket first..then come back and try to upload my faction icon ?

or am i missing something?

Says you need proof im the faction leader..but no spot to load that proof on the arc icon sumbitions page....seriously ?

also can anyone help me make an icon..cause for some reason none of the ones ive made or found online will upload
  • zammyarcher
    zammyarcher Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I can't summit the icon and it says "There Was a problem processing your request.Please try again later." no matter what i do :c
  • Psybob - Raging Tide
    Psybob - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I had the same problem and tried over and over for a few days. Finally it worked but did not find any reason why I couldn't upload earlier. Tried Chrome, FireFox, Opera and finally Internet Explorer. Didn't have any cookies or old files in cache.

I did discover something else:

- uploaded my icon: got an error, no icon above me :(
    - made a new icon : got it above my head.
    - updated PWI (some weeks ago): got the old icon
    - uploaded the new icon again.

Not much of a problem. Still awaiting for my 'new icon' to arrive, lol.

Maybe the dude who changes/updates the file that contains our icons is a bit overworked and telling us to try again later.
  • Dreyani - Archosaur
    Dreyani - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    OP posted in 2010... It is now 2015... WTF why is this not fixed? b:angry come on someone really needs to do something to fix this... Or at least have the faction icon submission page removed and Replaced with instructions on how to submit your faction Icon thru Ticket system.. Something is better than nothing.. b:shutup