Faction Icon Entry form problems

Options

Comments

• singleshot101
    singleshot101 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Hi all,
    My Character is D_STRILING and I am the leader and creator of the faction ~SAS~. I have made 3 factions in total lvl 1 ~SASArmy~ I made my alt leader and he was ****. Then i made a faction called a lvl 2 ~{SAS}~ i gave lead to friend who made his alt leader then i got kicked. I have finally made a lvl 3 one called ~SAS~ and I am the leader I have no money at all and I know it contains incompatible (~) but I dont have enough money to make a new one. I have been waiting a really long time to get a faction with an iconb:cry and would appreciate any help provided.b:shockedb:sadb:cry

BTW: we accept lvl 20+ so just p.m. D_STRILING 4 an invite b:pleased
    SERVER: Archosaur
  • ChristianWiz - Archosaur
    ChristianWiz - Archosaur Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    it says to uploadbmp file...but only pgn formats are the only one that can be viewd in tranparency so how can i do that?
    VIVI My inner Mage b:cool

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • propadol1
    propadol1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Pass lead to somone else in your guild.
    Relog.
    Get lead back.
    Use the form.
  • oranges7867
    oranges7867 Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I submitted an icon and never heard or got it, I submitted a ticket and got told they never recieved it but I got a comfirmation notice right after I submitted the icon.

I told them this. They claim they never got an icon submission. So for the last 2 days I have been trying again to submit an icon and now I'm getting error messages, telling me there is a problem processing my request.
    My faction is level 3, it has been for over 2 weeks now, I am the leader and the picture is 16x16 and in bmp form as they requested but I"m getting this error message.

IS there a problem with the icon submission system again? I am getting a bit tired of this run around, I just want to submit the icon and have it put into the game for my faction! It's the same one I submitted the first time when I got confirmation it was received...but then I got told you people never got it after I sent in a ticket on it.

What the heck is going on? I even tried to pass lead, relog, get lead back and tried the form again but I still get the same error message..."there is a problem processing your request, please try again later". Same message has been popping up since last night.
  • boogieslap
    boogieslap Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I had same problem. Give the leader to your alt, and then try it again. Should work, it worked for me.b:cool
  • DianaMystics - Archosaur
    DianaMystics - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    b:surrenderSo i eventually gave up on getting our icon. I submitted it three times over a 3 month period, i submitted several tickets with no reply and we still dont havve the icon. It matched all the requirements and i still havent recieved an email or notification about my issue, its been around 5 months now. Im starting to wonder if they cant put an icon infront of our name cause of the (*) our guild is *Mystics* . If this is the case, they really should tell ppl that When they are making a guild..
  • Amy_Acer - Heavens Tear
    Amy_Acer - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I can fill out the blanks but the file says invalid dimensions or file type? its 16x16 and bmp. and that what i have yet it wont take it

b:sad
    Physically Disabled Gamer ~ I play with nerve damage and loss of motor skills in my whole body which makes it a bit harder to play the game. Yet I have fun and love to make friends.

P.S. If a video game makes you rage it might be time to uninstall it. ~ IJS. b:bye
  • Emmalie - Raging Tide
    Emmalie - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I am doing everything correctly, to submit my Faction logo, but I keep getting following message in red.....

There was a problem processing your request. Please try again later.

......I just don't see what the trouble is. Everything shows up nicely in the form. Help please!?
  • Emmalie - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I am doing everything correctly, to submit my Faction logo, but I keep getting following message in red.....

There was a problem processing your request. Please try again later.

......I just don't see what the trouble is. Everything shows up nicely in the form. Help please!?

I would very much appreciate some help please. I have followed instructions, and tried every suggestion posted above, but am getting nowhere! A little support would be nice, ty.b:thanks
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I would very much appreciate some help please. I have followed instructions, and tried every suggestion posted above, but am getting nowhere! A little support would be nice, ty.b:thanks
    What's the name of your faction? I know that if you use some symbols, you cannot get an icon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Emmalie - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    What's the name of your faction? I know that if you use some symbols, you cannot get an icon.

My Faction is *Unity*, and the logo is a simple rainbow turned upside down. Thank you for your response b:pleased
  • Emmalie - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    My Faction is *Unity*, and the logo is a simple rainbow turned upside down. Thank you for your response b:pleased

http://core.perfectworld.com/guildalbum/photos?guild_id=20-5281-pwi&album_id=9471
    edited March 2013
    Options
    That's why. You won't be able to get an icon at all with the * in front. I know someone who did something similar. They ended up having to create a new faction and then starting over from scratch. Was especially bad since they had just gotten a base before trying to get an icon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Emmalie - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    So, the problem is not my logo, but the fact that my Faction name has *'s...........okidoki, so be it.......new faction with new name coming up! b:victory

Thank you Sir, help is much appreciated.
  • Ericka_Baehr - Heavens Tear
    Ericka_Baehr - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    i had this happen to me i had to switch lead then give it back to myself^^
  • HolyPowerz - Harshlands
    HolyPowerz - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    i logged on today and my Faction Icon has been changed and i never submitted an icon change. i tried to contact the support team but keep getting a redirect loop.
  • _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary
    _Mr_Tanky_ - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Options
    i logged on today and my Faction Icon has been changed and i never submitted an icon change. i tried to contact the support team but keep getting a redirect loop.

The reason is here: In this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

R8 101 Barb - Deleted by PWI. Customer care = 10/10!
  • Dragonubis - Archosaur
    Dragonubis - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I have try everything 4 weeks have pass and still my guild has no Logo we are the oldest Hispanic Guild in Archosaur server and still don't have Logo can a GM please help? we have try a lot of Logos and nothing has happen and yes my leader sent a ticket already nothing happen.b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Earthgurads
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I have try everything 4 weeks have pass and still my guild has no Logo we are the oldest Hispanic Guild in Archosaur server and still don't have Logo can a GM please help? we have try a lot of Logos and nothing has happen and yes my leader sent a ticket already nothing happen.b:surrenderb:surrenderb:surrender

Did the leader send a ticket containing the actual icon, or just "why not working <.<" ? If he did, I can hardly believe they didn't answer (in about a week). If he didn't, he should do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Dragonubis - Archosaur
    Dragonubis - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Did the leader send a ticket containing the actual icon, or just "why not working <.<" ? If he did, I can hardly believe they didn't answer (in about a week). If he didn't, he should do that.

She did!! And i want to know how long those it take for the logo to upload to my Guildb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Earthgurads
  • lucycatxx
    lucycatxx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So my faction recently was upgraded to lvl 3, and I have icon ready to go. However, when I try to connect to the 'faction icon submission' page...
    All I see is a blank white page.
    Is the link broken? Or is there some new way to submit faction icons?
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    lucycatxx wrote: »
    So my faction recently was upgraded to lvl 3, and I have icon ready to go. However, when I try to connect to the 'faction icon submission' page...

You can send a ticket with attached icon, they will manually submit it for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
    edited September 2013
    Options
    lucycatxx wrote: »

Looks like there's an issue with the page atm. They probably just broke it.

Send a detailed e-mail to customerservice@perfectworld.com

Also note: Your Icon will not be applied right away. They don't get sent in until there's enough in the queue (20 I think), and then they are sent to China, and China Dev's put them into a patch.

The earliest it will be applied is usually 2-3 weeks, but I've had mine take as long as a couple of months before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lazy_neko - Sanctuary
    Lazy_neko - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Glad to know it wasn't just me being crazy!

Thanks for the responses b:cute

P.S. same person as 2 above, diff avatar
  • Shiyuan - Heavens Tear
    Shiyuan - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I submitted a ticket a while back asking when this issue will be fixed...
    Looks as they are not doing anything at all about it actually. I got this as my response..

" We are experiencing an issue with our Faction Logo page and I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We are working on a fix, however do not have an official ETA as of yet. Please watch the forums and blog posts for any updates coming in the weeks to come. "

Okay sure, np. I'll wait.. look...Few weeks later. Alright.. on their page is says you can have them manually submit your logo.. so uploaded.. emailed.. ect.. did the due process..

I asked them if they could manually do it for the next patch.

" We are experiencing an issue with our Faction Logo page and I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. We are working on a fix, however do not have an official ETA as of yet. Please watch the forums and blog posts for any updates coming in the weeks to come. "

Same response. Funny though, I asked an issue about my paypal ( Which I had no issue with ) and they responded instantly on it. As well as trying make sure everything with that went through right..

Hmm...
  • Shiyuan - Heavens Tear
    Shiyuan - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Still nothing... >_> Hopefully through this next content update on Tuesday night..
  • zellderxz
    zellderxz Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    same problem.. faction logo sumit page it's no working... they hust say wait for next upgrade
    i hope they fixed today
  • DollxXxFace - Heavens Tear
    DollxXxFace - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    If this was the Charge Zen page it would be fixed within hours. So sad.
  • Miarella - Raging Tide
    Miarella - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I see that many users are having issues with the submission page. Some have posted responses that it is being worked on and to check back in a couple of weeks. The earliest posts date back to 2010 and are as recent as September 2013. Looks like their definition of a couple of weeks is a little different from ours. Maybe they should just remove the submission page all together.
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I see that many users are having issues with the submission page. Some have posted responses that it is being worked on and to check back in a couple of weeks. The earliest posts date back to 2010 and are as recent as September 2013. Looks like their definition of a couple of weeks is a little different from ours. Maybe they should just remove the submission page all together.
    That's because it breaks, gets fixed, breaks, gets fixed, and so on. It's a cycle, just like the Jones Blessing page.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]