***Role play #3***

Comments

• LifeHunting - Lost City
    LifeHunting - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    IC: Nick looked over at Alice as he heard her place somebody down near the bonfire. "Well, whattaya know. Gly is here also." Nick said, with a little surprise.
    After acknowledging Gly was in standard, at least for where they were, health. He turned his attention back to random as he waited for him to respond on whether or not he could wrap the shadow around the spear that Nick had made.

OOC: Not going to post too much, it's nearly 12 am :x
  • Glying - Sanctuary
    Glying - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    OOC:ty guys, ur really nice :P

IC: Gly finally wakes up. "..uh..what the..NICK?!...ALICE?!..guys?!...what are you all doing here?..." Gly tells the gang how he ended up here. After explaining the guys show Gly about their special powers. "..whoa..wait..come to think of it...if you all have special powers, then i must have some too...do any of you have food?" Gly spots a few berries and eats them. "This will do." After eating, Gly takes a nap.
  • Lairian - Sanctuary
    Lairian - Sanctuary Posts: 8,209 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    OOC: You came back just in time Gly. We were gonna just forget about your guy if you didn't come back soon. b:chuckle

IC: Random sighed at Gly. The guy had just woken up, and now he was asleep again. "I swear that guy must have gotten narcolepsy or something when he came here." He muttered under his breath. "Anyway, as for your spear Nick, let's find out what I can do." He concentrated on the pointed stick Nick was holding, and the shadow of both it and Nick. He thought about them becoming "attached" to each other, as well as becoming long and thin, like a rope. It took a bit of effort and more time than he thought it would, but it worked out well enough. He wrapped one end around the stick, and the other end around Nick's hand, so that he wouldn't lose it. He didn't know what would happen if a shadow became separated from the body it belonged to, but he also didn't really want to try and find out for some reason. "There you go, we got ourselves a harpoon. Now we just have to hope there's no big white whales out there, and we're golden."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Alice looked at Gly and rolled her eyes. Then she looked at the harpoon that Random had made out of shadows. "Wow.... thats really neat... ok this kid is gunna have to get up." She pat his face...nothing. She walked over to the ocean and cupped up some water. She walked back over to Gly and dropped the water on his face. Nothing. "Ugh" Then she thought to herself Maybe if I can send a little shock through him, nothing fatal just like a pain enough like a slap in the face... A slap in the face, like she would recieve from her daddy everyday she got hom from school as a child. She thought really hard and tried to control the pain just enough.. and sent a little shock through Gly....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    Silvychar - Sanctuary Posts: 3,576 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    OOC:
    One day has passed? Oh noez... It would be a miracle if Ethel didn't bleed to death.
    And well... cool you can now go fishing. Someone wanna go search for my character?
    Otherwise. . .
    edited October 2010
    OOC: well I would, but u see... i cant really at the moment

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    OOC: You could just have your char come back to us. Or maybe not. Maybe he wanders around the island for a bit before that. Either way, our guys are preoccupied right now, sooo.....And hey, it may be fun to see what you can do in this situation. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited October 2010
    OOC: My guy would go searching, but he is about to go fishing b:surrender
    edited October 2010
    OOC: well three ppl are here someone needs to post

• Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    OOC: I see. The only thing I thought of was letting my character die...
    edited October 2010
    OOC: dont die u havent even done anything yet b:sad

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    OOC: Yup. Plenty of things you can still do on your own, even if it's just to come back where we are. Don't give up yet though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
  • Silvychar - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    IC:

It was quiet. Ethel woke up by the fair rays of sun light licking his face.
    "Sun... light?" He felt awfully weak, so weak he couldn't even move an inch. He still held the little cat with the wounded hand... it hurt. He was just too weak. He let go of the cat and after some moments it came to consciousness and looked frightfully at Ethel.
    "You'd better run now, little pal..." He murmured. Even holding his eyes open consumed too much of his remaining strength.
    "It must look funny", he said, "It must look funny to anyone looking at me right now. Huddled together with animals and sleeping carefree..." His head dropped to the side and out of his corner of the left eye, he watched the sleeping bear. He stroke the fur.
    Slowly he let go of it. By the sudden or rather too slow movement, the little leopard sitting next to Ethel with its head cocked rose up and ran away.
    "Had I know how long the bear would have slept after I removed my hand... I could have get away easily yesterday.... But now..."
    Ethel couldn't even get up. So he sat there, his eyes closed.
    It almost looked like the effect is weaker the bigger the living being is he uses this power on.
    The after effect of letting his hand rest a whole night on the bear wasn't that great.

The bear awoke... while Ethel fell into a deep slumber...
    What happened after was quick - and almost painless.
    edited October 2010
    OOC: .....Dammit that post really makes me want to write one, but i'll withhold myself since there are a few people left to post.
    edited October 2010
    No.. post plz.... unless Lai is gunna post

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    OOC: Go ahead Life. I can post when you're done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited October 2010
    OOC: Well i'm heading out to see a movie, so can't really post :x

But when I ge back i'll psot an extra long and nice post to help move us along even more ;)
    edited October 2010
    OOC: go go Lai!

• Lairian - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    OOC: Ok then. I'll do my best with what I have to work with.

IC: As Nick got used to his new tool, Random thought he could get things started on gathering food. There was a bit, with the snake, so he went over to it first. "I think for snakes you just have to cut off the head, since that's where the poison is." He focused on his shadow becoming a knife. It formed slower than it usually did, and was harder to shape. Guess the more shadow's I'm controlling, the harder each one is to change. So I should only work with one or two at a time then. He cut off the snakes head, and threw it to the others. Since Nick had already cooked it--to an extent anyway--it should be good to eat right then and there. But it wasn't big enough for all of them, so he started gathering the berries that Gly was eating before going to sleep, hoping they weren't poisonous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Be nice to people
    edited October 2010
    Gly began to stir well atleast I didn't kill him Alice noticed that Random was gathering berries. She saw he had gathered orange colored ones that looked like raspberries those are safe to eat But then she saw the flat edged berries he had picked. "Erm.. Random, those are definately poisonous, let's take those out." She walked over to help Random pull out the poisonous berries. "I sure hope Ethel's alright... maybe we can look for him soon, if he doesnt come back?"

• Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    The silhouette of a female rised from a long slumber to a sitting position. Two purple pearls were uncovered by the shield that protected them. The after effect of a storm hit her sensitive noise that gave two sniffs before resuming regular breathing. Wet and fresh were the two main smells of the area so she knew there was lots of dirt around her or rather sand because she felt the little beads tickling her palms. Using all her senses except for sight, she noted her surrounding. She was near the water for sure by the sounds of swishing and the sand underneath. Behind her must be a forestry considering the aroma of plants and damp dirt flowing towards her nose in the opposite direction. The gentle warmth on her cheek let her know it was morning or at early evening.

Now the bigger question was who had carried her out of the woods after her fall? Black fluffy horns flexed to pick up more on the sounds. "Hello..?" she asked before rising to her feet. She heard something about something being poisonous. Her head jerked in the direction and soon her body led the way. "Alice?" she called out, pushing some leaves out of her way to get to the two. She had heard the voice again and this time it sounded familiar.

Sadly though Ayra's timing was bad in hearing the conversation. "Ethel?" Her heart dropped and a chilling fear ra down her spine. "What happened to Ethel? Where'd he go?" A frown formed on her lips at the thought of him being injured or worse. Ayra wasn't the best at taking bad news but who was?
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
    edited October 2010
    OOC: you're good at describing the feeling of blind people O_O

edited October 2010
    Out Of Cupcakes T.T :: Thankies :3 I thinkerz x3
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
    edited October 2010
    OOC: Ok, time to type up my IC.....

.....I hit freaking Advance and it deleted all of my typing....

**** you PW Forums...**** you for doing that.
    edited October 2010
    Out Of Cupcakes T.T :: That sucks supermonkeyballs
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    OOC:Lols,happened twice to me.I was planning to go find Ethel after putting out the nets and I accidentally pressed F5.IC post on the way
    edited October 2010
    Out Of Cupcakes T.T :: It's safer to type in wordpad or word then transfer over when you want to submit. :3
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Glying - Sanctuary
    Glying - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    IC: After the long nap, Gly finally woke up. He yawned and then said "Oh, good morning guys." Gly stood up, and stretched. After that, he began helping them get berries. "Anyways, as i was saying yesterday, if you guys have special abilities then i must have one too..i mean, have you ever wondered why we got stuck in this island? it must be because of your special powers." When Gly was going to pick some berries out of a bush, he turned to the bush that Random was about to pick. "Random! Look out!" Random looked at Gly in confusion. But Random turned around and saw a huge Leopard or Jaguar, it was hard to describe. It launched toward Random. Alice saw what happened and tried to bring pain to the animal. She was about to control her focus but it was disrupted by a loud thunder. just what i needed she thought. Gly could'nt do anything but watch in horror. Random was struggling to push the jaguar away. Luckily, he didnt get bit or anything. Alice was trying to concentrate, with the roaring from the animal, and the thunder. She tried to close her eyes and after a moment, she heard a scream. The animal got off Random. "Oh no! i missed!" screamed Alice. Alice accidently hit Random instead of the animal. After recovering from the shock of Random's scream, the animal came up to Random, getting ready to eat him. Gly was filled with rage. The thunder grew louder. It became so loud Alice could feel it shake the ground. There was a white flash and then the animal layed on the ground, its eyes opened widely, but it was not breathing. It was dead. Alice came up to Random to check his heartbeat. No beat. Random was dead. Alice looked up to Gly to tell him what happened to Random. But she was stunned to see Gly. He was covered with lightning. It seemed as he didnt notice. He went up to Random and touched him in the neck to see his beat. but when he touched Random, Random suddenly jumped up. Alice looked in shocked more than when she saw Gly full of lightning. he had revived Random. "So this is my power.." he said.

OOC: hope u didnt mind if u died, Lairan o-o but atleast i revived u :P oh, and i hope this is'nt too long o-o
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    IC:
    Kage had headed into the forest to set the nets that they had made.He had just finished laying the last net when he heard screams coming from the camp.He dashed back to the camp and saw a dead animal lying on the floor.A slight smell of burnt meat filled the air.He saw his friends hudddled around Random and he rushed over.He helped his friends to carry Random into a comfortable position and place.
    He commanded a nearby coconut tree and picked a coconut.He pried it open and offer the clean,clear water inside to Random.
    "Oh my god.Is anyone else hurt?That was quite an explosion back there."Kage said as he loloked around.The area where his friends were at before had holes and black patches on the ground."By the way,I placed some nets inside the forest.Watch your step in there.I marked the trees nearby with a X.You don't wanna get caught in one."
    Kage walked over to the dead animal and poked at it.The skin was chared and some parts had been burnt away.It revealed the flesh inside.He observed it more closely.There was barely any blood in it and the flesh seemed cooked.We might be able to eat this.He carried the beast back to camp and carved off a piece with his knife.He chewed it for a bit and it felt edible.Some parts of the beast was still partially uncooked but since they got a fire started,they could solve the problem easily.
    "Hey guys,this animal seems edible.You guys should see if it tastes ok to you."Kage called out
    "Also,I'm worried about Ethel.I think I'm gonna look for him."

OOC:I'll put this in place now.Shall continue next part during next break
    edited October 2010
    OOC: Gly, be more careful in future posts not to take over people's character. I dont think it's that bad if it's like one sentence and it's minor, just to help move your charcter along... but in your post you took over people's powers, thoughts, words, and actions. Just be more considerate next time sunshine (:

IC: Alice was in shock at what she had done. She hadn't meant to, she really hadn't! She had killed her best friend. Solemnly she walked back with the rest of the group to the hut. Then she started crying and rushed over Random hugging him "Im soooo *sniff* sorry Random *sob* I really didn't mean to *sniff* I'm sorry!" Then Alice straightened up and wiped her tears. "Sorry" she whispered. Then she went over and tasted the Jaguar thing... "mm not that bad, we need to cook the rest of it though." "Kage, I'd like to come help you find Ethel."