10 ways to know if you are a good/bad player.

Options
13»

Comments

• ReiketsuXI - Dreamweaver
    ReiketsuXI - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    99% of pwi is a bad player if we go off of this b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stormruler - Dreamweaver
    Stormruler - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I think I understand what he said as steal loot

theres the snowman event running right now.

I started the game hours ago.

I am counting until 3 and deep breath to dont curse because

I kill the silly snowman

Got merry xmas item

come another beautiful player on my front before I arrive on the item (I am using bow as cleric)

steal the merry xmas before you reach your loot and run.

And that happening about 20 times b:shocked and some persons I can see are old players (with guild and higher lvl items)

that is lame. More than the item... the atitude makes very pissed.
  • Tallain - Heavens Tear
    Tallain - Heavens Tear Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    then pick your drops up? stop shooting 20 snowmen before you go around picking stuff up.... I see stuff on the gorund no one's picking up i'll pick it up.....
    edited December 2010
    Options
    then pick your drops up? stop shooting 20 snowmen before you go around picking stuff up.... I see stuff on the gorund no one's picking up i'll pick it up.....

b:bye hey mr Medium... I did not shot 20. You feel like you fit on the description? your problem, sorry.

As said I was trying to pick up but someone took first. Its not that I let and went to watch gossip girl
  • Tallain - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mr Medium? uhhhh what? lol and maybe i was exaggerating but you're shooting too many and not picking your **** up obviously..... that's YOUR problem. you're like the people i fly over with 6 rough furs on the GROUND (or leather or w/e) and **** and moan when i fly down and pick them up. you've got 30 seconds to walk 10 feet max and pick your **** up. I don't see the problem. Obviously you didnt' want your drops that bad..
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Mr Medium? uhhhh what? lol and maybe i was exaggerating but you're shooting too many and not picking your **** up obviously..... that's YOUR problem. you're like the people i fly over with 6 rough furs on the GROUND (or leather or w/e) and **** and moan when i fly down and pick them up. you've got 30 seconds to walk 10 feet max and pick your **** up. I don't see the problem. Obviously you didnt' want your drops that bad..

You sound butthurt.
  • Tallain - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    how the.... what the frack..... how the hell do i sound butthurt? LOLOLOLOLOL I'm basically telling him he's a idiot for not picking his drops up then whining someone took them......... wow.... god some of you people really are stupid.
    edited December 2010
    Options
    You sound butthurt.

Enough said LOL

I was just trying to explain that maybe the guy who wrote the post has a point on that topic about steal loot.

Its not about kill a mob, log off to watch Justin Bieber live, and when logs back complain someone stole. Some ppl just take your items before you even reach. And you can disagree with my opinion, just dont need to

Yes I am so stupid I need random flame on the forum to get attention.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    how the.... what the frack..... how the hell do i sound butthurt? LOLOLOLOLOL I'm basically telling him he's a idiot for not picking his drops up then whining someone took them......... wow.... god some of you people really are stupid.

I agree with you. You kill something, if u want absolutly the drops, go pick them off right off..

For "noobs" and some others it's hard to make cash (read non-cash shoppers), if they see unclaimed loot on floor, be sure they will try to pick it up.. I do.. Someone leaves it there ? It's cause he doesnt need...
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I think I understand what he said as steal loot

theres the snowman event running right now.

I started the game hours ago.

I am counting until 3 and deep breath to dont curse because

I kill the silly snowman

Got merry xmas item

come another beautiful player on my front before I arrive on the item (I am using bow as cleric)

steal the merry xmas before you reach your loot and run.

And that happening about 20 times b:shocked and some persons I can see are old players (with guild and higher lvl items)

that is lame. More than the item... the atitude makes very pissed.

Something doesnt sound right here. If you kill something and it drops an item, there's a "timer" (probably for about a minute or so) in which no one else but the killer can pick up the dropped item(s). If they were able to still pick up the item then chances are they killed the snowman first.

You may have fired your arrow but someone else probably fired first...so while the game registers your attack on a target, the other person gets the kill because they hit it before you could.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    Naivety - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Epic necro is epic.

I found my old post here too b:chuckle

-Edit-

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=10580042&postcount=37

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
  • Mad__Skillz - Raging Tide
    Mad__Skillz - Raging Tide Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The OP didn't describe a BAD player....he described an EVIL player, bad player's are one's who don't know how to play their class properly.

RENAME THREAD PLZ.
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Something doesnt sound right here. If you kill something and it drops an item, there's a "timer" (probably for about a minute or so) in which no one else but the killer can pick up the dropped item(s). If they were able to still pick up the item then chances are they killed the snowman first.

You may have fired your arrow but someone else probably fired first...so while the game registers your attack on a target, the other person gets the kill because they hit it before you could.

Thank you very much Yes! Must be it. Thank you twice because its not necessary to flame to say the other person can be wrong or so.

That explains a lot. So as you said theres a timing where only who killed can take? Nice. I have searched for that kinda of answer, and only found this post. So I am not so good archer as I thought *blushes*.
  • Tallain - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Enough said LOL

I was just trying to explain that maybe the guy who wrote the post has a point on that topic about steal loot.

Its not about kill a mob, log off to watch Justin Bieber live, and when logs back complain someone stole. Some ppl just take your items before you even reach. And you can disagree with my opinion, just dont need to

Yes I am so stupid I need random flame on the forum to get attention.

Ok well maybe you can explain to me how in the hell you can't reach your drops in 30 secs? or 20 even. I've never lost a drop since i started playing this game......

Edit: wait... just saw the post above me. that lvl 2 Tideborn's your first toon? You didn't know whoever hit the mob first gets the claim and drops? If that's so i take back the part i called you a idiot..... b:surrender

But boogie... you're still a childish moron.... and calling me butthurt made no damn sense (not to mention it [AND you] were a waste of space). bye, got actual **** to do in -game
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Ok well maybe you can explain to me how in the hell you can't reach your drops in 30 secs? or 20 even. I've never lost a drop since i started playing this game......

Edit: wait... just saw the post above me. that lvl 2 Tideborn's your first toon? You didn't know whoever hit the mob first gets the claim and drops? If that's so i take back the part i called you a idiot..... b:surrender

But boogie... you're still a childish moron.... and calling me butthurt made no damn sense (not to mention it [AND you] were a waste of space). bye, got actual **** to do in -game

lol do you have mirror? YOu started the whole thing, I was saying my point, you super pro lvl 70 since feb 2001.
    Anyway... Like I care really...
  • Tallain - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2010
    Options
    well if you're new here...... i'll let you in on a little secret on the forums. DON"T LEAVE INFO OUT. From what u first said it looked basically like "waaaaa i'm killing snowmen and these people keep stealing my drops!"....... i'm just saying....

Edit: Better way you could've put it woulda been "Hi i'm new here. I keep hitting these snowmen things in town but other people are picking the drops up. What's going on?" woulda flagged in my head then maybe u weren't the first one to hit it lol

Actually... went back and read your post..... kinda DID say that..... sorta..... ugh idk... srry lol
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    aww , we didn't want to be mean...Maybe it turned out into a flame war, but we are all nice players, are we ? We were just trying to find a solution to what u brought up.. I hope u have some very good time in game b:victory

Oh, and Naivety, love ur sig :)

I did start to walk some places and saw things I had never saw before cause was flying afk at 78 altitude, lol
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Naivety - Harshlands
    Naivety - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    aww , we didn't want to be mean...Maybe it turned out into a flame war, but we are all nice players, are we ? We were just trying to find a solution to what u brought up.. I hope u have some very good time in game b:victory

Oh, and Naivety, love ur sig :)

I did start to walk some places and saw things I had never saw before cause was flying afk at 78 altitude, lol

Shh! If they realise your enjoying it, theyl break it in the next patch! b:sad
  • JiEunxD - Archosaur
    JiEunxD - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Meh, too much common sense stuff posted.
    Here's my simplified version of good and bad player:

Good player:
    Uses common sense
    Bad player:
    Does not use common sense
    List of my territory war videos:
    ht tp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=873472
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I couldn't care less how you act in game as long as you can play your class effectively and don't steal Mats( Lik TT, Lunar, & Nirvana) from your party or guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Meh, too much common sense stuff posted.
    Here's my simplified version of good and bad player:

Good player:
    Uses common sense
    Bad player:
    Does not use common sense

Don't forget about self control b:victory different nature and personality can give different result
    Everyone can crack sometimes b:dirty

have anyone meet pure evil player or perfect good players ? ? b:chuckle
    (usually they don't play games like these)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Is it 'Let's necro threads!' today ? :o
This discussion has been closed.