[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ew....-chan on axes...just ew
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    to channel perdition/armaggedon faster o.o lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    o M G
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    me thinks he either stupid or fail.... or mistook stone of savant for primevil stone.
    >.<
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    *removed*
    ignore the fail skillbar and my hpb:avoid[/QUOTE]

I think we are all too busy being distracted by the failure on the axes to notice that.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If he had TT99/Lunar/Nirvana with vit stones I'd understand. People do bad things when they are drunk. b:chuckle
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sooo about that skill bar b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Don't worry Oracles teach you how to 'play' the game. b:laugh

Just like putting channeling on your weapon. He can 'spell' faster.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy192/pokerkimm/sagebids.jpg

dont worry my hotkey bar is worse. .-. the empty spaces are pvp pots i ran out of.

ps: old pic i already sold the ms n 2nd bids
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    Oneji - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    @Ms_HopToIt

It is only a fail by your standards. I personally don't see the big deal, maybe he/she is a skill spammer and would much prefer to be able to channel a skill a bit faster, rather than have an extra 40 damage or more(depending on the persons budget of course). But just because he has put a shard in his weapon that I personally would not have, does not make it right to assume a person is stupid or fail.

This is just my opinion of course.
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    @Ms_HopToIt

It is only a fail by your standards. I personally don't see the big deal, maybe he/she is a skill spammer and would much prefer to be able to channel a skill a bit faster, rather than have an extra 40 damage or more(depending on the persons budget of course). But just because he has put a shard in his weapon that I personally would not have, does not make it right to assume a person is stupid or fail.

Wait what?

Since when do melee classes need any sort of -chan gear?
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    join date jun 2010

*shrugs*
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wait what?

Since when do melee classes need any sort of -chan gear?

I kinda wish Roar and HF channeled faster.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    a mega cashshopper's husband... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    http://i791.photobucket.com/albums/yy192/pokerkimm/sagebids.jpg

dont worry my hotkey bar is worse. .-. the empty spaces are pvp pots i ran out of.

ps: old pic i already sold the ms n 2nd bids

Pffff show off

@Ms_HopToIt

-3 will not do you any good... & The stone costs +15m depending when he got it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    @Ms_HopToIt

Wait... What? O.O
    >.<
  • Aisubeki - Sanctuary
    Aisubeki - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    @Ms_HopToIt

exactly... wat...? who spams skills nowadays? anyone with half a brain doesnt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    remember our fallen heroes
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    exactly... wat...? who spams skills nowadays? anyone with half a brain doesnt.

Or those that play a magic class b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If he had TT99/Lunar/Nirvana with vit stones I'd understand. People do bad things when they are drunk. b:chuckle
    Such as roll an HA sin that uses daggers and no skills.
    *cough-cough* MakeYouCream *cough-cough*

BTW, have any of you Sanct peeps bumped into him? I haven't seen that guy in a long time.

---Edit---
    800th postb:victory
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • lolsaucexd
    lolsaucexd Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    So what if the barb uses channeling in his gears? He still wears HA. That does not mean he is fail. I call you and that wizard fail for having such fail organization of your skill bar, do you realize shift+number activate genie skills? Seriously, is that even necessary

I see nothing wrong with this either
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=f30e66e3c292cf9d
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=f90a08683de62676 stone of the savants shards
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=98d26ac83795d139 stone of the savants and +12

Definitely good stats and you can reach near as much as Nirvana gears, could be a lot cheaper too b:cute

Oh, I spam skills btw, best way to keep aggro is to spam skills. Normal attacking barbs lose aggro EASY. I think those barbs should know how to play. Devour, then flesh ream, then surf impact, then alacrity (except if it is a semi-magic mob/boss, only use that to cancel) then devour, then auto attack or flesh ream, etc. The only way for them to actually keep aggro with normal attacks is by having +10 with at least 2-3 aps b:bye
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lolsaucexd wrote: »
    So what if the barb uses channeling in his gears? He still wears HA. That does not mean he is fail. I call you and that wizard fail for having such fail organization of your skill bar, do you realize shift+number activate genie skills? Seriously, is that even necessary

do you realize that shift+number are 2 buttons? a emergency skill should have 1 button imho.

-chan on barbs? seriously? i just browsed their skills, max chan time is 1sec if we ignore poison fang that is a buff. -3chan will make the skill chan in 0.97sec. wow.
    even with -50% chan we would still need 0.5sec to channel the skill, he would still have the~1sec to cast it => 1.5sec from 2sec.
    now if it was -chancast...
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Am I sensing yet again that people's ability to read are diminishing?

Anyway I never said I would shard my gear with - channeling stones. I simply was trying to point out that just because a person does not shard their gear the way you people would shard them, does not make them fail or stupid. And nowhere did I say a melee class needs -channeling, I simply stated maybe this person wanted it.

Please people I beg you, learn to analyze a post before making assumptions.

@Aisubeki

If your a mage you spam skills >_>. But all joking aside, I rarely see a averagely geared barb, hitting with axes. Usually it is skill spamming. Now if you are talking about -int Melee, that is a totally different argument.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

I see nothing wrong with this either
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=f30e66e3c292cf9d
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=f90a08683de62676 stone of the savants shards
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=98d26ac83795d139 stone of the savants and +12

Definitely good stats and you can reach near as much as Nirvana gears, could be a lot cheaper too b:cute

Oh, I spam skills btw, best way to keep aggro is to spam skills. Normal attacking barbs lose aggro EASY. I think those barbs should know how to play. Devour, then flesh ream, then surf impact, then alacrity (except if it is a semi-magic mob/boss, only use that to cancel) then devour, then auto attack or flesh ream, etc. The only way for them to actually keep aggro with normal attacks is by having +10 with at least 2-3 aps b:bye
    *removed*

The longest channel time on any of a barbs skills is 1 second, that's for untamed wrath, invoke, frighten, and roar.. After that other skills like flesh ream, devour, alacrity, and surf all have channel times of either 0.4 seconds or 0.2 seconds. With 2 -3% channel shards in your gears you wouldn't even be able to notice the difference. You would channel invoke and frighten and roar at 0.94 seconds instead of 1 second, the other skills it would have 0 impact, well hell, it would have 0 impact for the 1 second channel skills.

I just have one question, are you Yulk in disguise?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    read join date of peepz ur arguing with

ijs..
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You're an idiot.

The longest channel time on any of a barbs skills is 1 second, that's for untamed wrath, invoke, frighten, and roar.. After that other skills like flesh ream, devour, alacrity, and surf all have channel times of either 0.4 seconds or 0.2 seconds. With 2 -3% channel shards in your gears you wouldn't even be able to notice the difference. You would channel invoke and frighten and roar at 0.94 seconds instead of 1 second, the other skills it would have 0 impact, well hell, it would have 0 impact for the 1 second channel skills.

There really is no need for name calling Rawr. Can you not just get your point across to sauce without being immature, or using degrading words?
  • lolsaucexd
    lolsaucexd Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You're an idiot.

You're a bigger idiot.

Exactly what the -channeling is for skills that takes 1 second or more to channel. I guess channeling is useless on clerics too since IH is the main heal skill? Very pro because it only gives 0.5 secs to ironheart because of highest amount of channeling. You call that useless? Just one to three pieces of channeling equips and you call them fail. No wonder why you lose aggro, learn how to keep aggro.

I have an answer for you, no I am not Yulk. Also I have a question for you. Are you tarded?
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Am I sensing yet again that people's ability to read are diminishing?

Anyway I never said I would shard my gear with - channeling stones. I simply was trying to point out that just because a person does not shard their gear the way you people would shard them, does not make them fail or stupid. And nowhere did I say a melee class needs -channeling, I simply stated maybe this person wanted it.

Please people I beg you, learn to analyze a post before making assumptions.

Me just meants to he was fail in his descision, not that he was fail in general. Come on, you KNOW he made a stupid mistake, right? b:surrender
    >.<
  • XLakshmix - Sanctuary
    XLakshmix - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    read join date of peepz ur arguing with

ijs..

b:chuckle Very good point.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You're a bigger idiot.

Exactly what the -channeling is for skills that takes 1 second or more to channel. I guess channeling is useless on clerics too since IH is the main heal skill? Very pro because it only gives 0.5 secs to ironheart because of highest amount of channeling. You call that useless? Just one to three pieces of channeling equips and you call them fail. No wonder why you lose aggro, learn how to keep aggro.

I have an answer for you, no I am not Yulk. Also I have a question for you. Are you tarded?
    Is roar the main aggro skill of a barb? No, it has a very long cooldown.

Is frighten? No it doesn't build aggro.

Invoke? Again, a very long cooldown and takes 2 sparks.

Guess what IS the main aggro skill of a barb? That's right, flesh ream. And what is the channel time of flesh ream? That's right. 0.2 seconds. So even if you got -10% chanel you would only save 0.02 seconds.

Devour? 0.2 seconds.

Alacrity? 0.2 seconds.

You have FOUR skills with a channel time of 1 second, one is mostly useless, 1 is sparingly used, and one is only used for groups of mobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Oneji - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Me just meants to he was fail in his descision, not that he was fail in general. Come on, you KNOW he made a stupid mistake, right? b:surrender

Sorry, but I will not at ever say his decision was stupid, nor was a mistake. This game is designed that you can play to suit your own playing style, not what someone else recommends. Of course, if that is how you play that so be it, but I wont cast that kind of a judgment on someone just because they did something and I use the term loosely,"majority" of players would not do. Of course I could make a suggestion to him/her to use attack level+ shards etc, but it is still up to the player.

(Personally I would not put minus channeling gear on my weapon, but that is just me.)