Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    stuff

Ok Yulk Jr, go away.

b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The Thing i would tell is:

i HATE the support in this game, which reply you ALLWAYS general computer made answers and dont give you any personal feedback b:angry

i HATE the devs, which doesnt do ANYTHING of that what players suggest and do ONLY ****TY PACKS and ****ty changes which noone ever asked for!

I HATE THIS FORUM and EVERY User of it, only rage, QQ, flame, troll, idiots who think they know everything and post only ****, mods which dont help or reply at all, only ban threads and personal opinions

I HATE this BORING GAME, nothing funny or nice to do inside as collecting coins and getting mounts, flys and fashion, couse the playing itself is a routine from hell

I HATE the bugs, rubberbanding even from running forward in a flat place, common honestly could it be worse?

I HATE THE PRICES IN BOUTIQUE, who the hell would pay 40$ for a ****ty thing you dont even posses or have the rights for your account and could be banned every second XD?? only cashhopper-idiots do which should just shut the **** up and pumping even more money in this game so NEVER anything will be changed b:laugh

cincerly if the next update will not contain something ABSOLUTLY GOOD i will quit and take my stuff forever with me, so the economy will never see those preshious stuff again b:bye
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Stopped reading right there because you really don't have a clue what's going on. Sorry, try again after you inform yourself.

b:bye

Thanks, I do know what's going on. Its just too stupid to even comprehend why everyone's freaking out so bad about it. Maybe if it was your neighborhood McDonald's just hired a serial killer, it might mean something, but no. Its a game. No, I'm wrong. Its not even that. ITS A FORUM. Like I've said, get out in the real world and find something legitimately traumatizing to complain about.

Or, if you want it the other way around, while you all are complaining about the mods and how they've been running things since they took over, and how that's why you all hate the forums now, how about I tell you, that every single one of you spamming the forums with hate threads and complaints has made even ME want to quit coming here. Simply because to find anything worth reading I have to sift through all this bullb:fatb. So there's my complaint about this ever so SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH THE INTERNET!! OMG!! QQ!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Thanks, I do know what's going on. Its just too stupid to even comprehend why everyone's freaking out so bad about it. Maybe if it was your neighborhood McDonald's just hired a serial killer, it might mean something, but no. Its a game. No, I'm wrong. Its not even that. ITS A FORUM. Like I've said, get out in the real world and find something legitimately traumatizing to complain about.

Or, if you want it the other way around, while you all are complaining about the mods and how they've been running things since they took over, and how that's why you all hate the forums now, how about I tell you, that every single one of you spamming the forums with hate threads and complaints has made even ME want to quit coming here. Simply because to find anything worth reading I have to sift through all this bullb:fatb. So there's my complaint about this ever so SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH THE INTERNET!! OMG!! QQ!!

Get out in the real world? lol. I'm not even one of the people being pissy about it. You're just being an idiot and I'm calling you on it. If anything, read the so-called advice that you're giving and take a good dose of it in the *** to boot. Hypocrisy FTW.

Rage more please.

• Shivalia - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Get out in the real world? lol. I'm not even one of the people being pissy about it. You're just being an idiot and I'm calling you on it. If anything, read the so-called advice that you're giving and take a good dose of it in the *** to boot. Hypocrisy FTW.

Rage more please.

Then explain to me exactly, and I mean EXACTLY what it is that you think I don't understand that makes me an idiot. Help the world become a smarter place. Oh yeah, and make sure you do it in a way that doesn't make it look like YOU are one complaining about all of it. Because then that wouldn't be hypocritical at all. b:surrender

Oh, and G'night, by the way. Time for me to sleep. Sadly, I probably won't be able to respond to whatever it is you have to say because I'm sure by the time I wake up in the morning this'll be locked, and thank god for it. That aside, some people have jobs and life they need to concern themselves with so I cut this short, being one of them. Shame we couldn't handle this like adults, eh?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • Aisubeki - Sanctuary
    Aisubeki - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Then explain to me exactly, and I mean EXACTLY what it is that you think I don't understand that makes me an idiot. Help the world become a smarter place. Oh yeah, and make sure you do it in a way that doesn't make it look like YOU are one complaining about all of it. Because then that wouldn't be hypocritical at all. b:surrender

Oh, and G'night, by the way. Time for me to sleep. Sadly, I probably won't be able to respond to whatever it is you have to say because I'm sure by the time I wake up in the morning this'll be locked, and thank god for it. That aside, some people have jobs and life they need to concern themselves with so I cut this short, being one of them. Shame we couldn't handle this like adults, eh?
    you are labeling the concerns and thoughts of individuals to be petty, and trivial. that would be like someone taking your thread in the off topic about love issues, and calling those feelings petty and asinine. quite frankly, no one has a right to deem neither or. each of the people getting banned are fighting for something that might just be the most important issue in their sphere they call life.

as ive stated before, this forum is a home away from home, an escape from reality to avoid our misery. when our second home is threatened, we react. some people find the way the management is handling things to be totally the opposite of what the customers want. sadly, when someone speaks out against this, in a concise or inflammatory matter regardless, they are being squelched and or banned as if their opinion is naught.

the reason why you are being considered foolish is because you cannot dictate how people should feel, react, or behave, especially when they are within every right to feel the way they do. quite frankly, if one wanted to, they can tell you to not post and go away because all you are doing is criticizing others with no rhyme nor reason.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    remember our fallen heroes
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Then explain to me exactly, and I mean EXACTLY what it is that you think I don't understand that makes me an idiot.

Read the post above this, and then read the first post that you quoted. You obviously don't understand. Why do I need to hold your hand and tell you, if you're really that interested to stick your nose in and rant mindlessly, you could actually take the time to understand a situation before telling people how to correct themselves.

EDIT:

Two posts above your initial one:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=10441492&postcount=25

Apparently you didn't even really bother reading anything. Good job. /facepalm
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    One more click before I turn this off for good for the night then.

Common sense says: Everyone has a right to their opinion. Therefor, complaining. Although, while they have this right, it doesn't make this situation a legitimate, life-altering, and life-threatening issue. I may be one of those people who could call this place a second home. But one can always pack up and leave if the landlord raises the rent. If you don't want to compromise, then you can make your own life less miserable by escaping the issue. This forum is no different. As a matter of fact, the only people who actually have a legit reason to even start complaining are those who spent money on this game. That said, if you regret it now, that's noone's fault but your own. You put trust in the company who never made you spend a cent on it, and in all honesty, they don't owe any of us anything but what they promised to award in-game for money spent. Otherwise, nothing else is our god-given right from them. They could shut down the game at any minute if they wanted. And even those of us who spent hundreds on this game would suddenly lose all of that money just like that. Maybe then we'd have a reason to get pissy, though its their right to do so, and we all agreed to it when we started playing.

Complaining about 'unfair' moderation on that very FREE TO PLAY game's forum is just about ridiculous considering what COULD be happening that we could be more mad about. I'm about to the point where I wish they would just shut down the entire forums for their sake and ours. If they don't tempt you with the goodies, then there's nothing to follow. If they didn't give the gift in the first place, then you wouldn't have it at all, now would you? One should just be thankful for that and not spit in their face and demand more gifts and demand that you get them exactly as you want them. That's just rude.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

dont even bother to reply b:avoid

i can only tell:

http://image-upload.de/get/wjvFVS/8011df5e5e.jpg b:laugh
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Complaining about 'unfair' moderation on that very FREE TO PLAY game's forum is just about ridiculous considering what COULD be happening that we could be more mad about.

This is a valid complaint of the consumers of a (since random capitalization seems to be big with the stupid people) FOR-PROFIT COMPANY. If people are DISPLEASED they have every right to VOICE THEIR OPINION. If you don't like it, IGNORE IT.

Of course in your opinion it's a FREE TO PLAY GAME, so why are you even bothering to kiss *** when it is clearly NOT NEEDED.

/asdf;lkj
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Lol@ people saying they have "rights" on a forum that don't belong to them.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Thought this thread was about holding hands and talking about feelings yo.

Can we have a fire in the middle too? If so, can we roast a pig in it? :D

Well anyways, here's how I feel at the moment. Its 5am and my hunger...IT BURNSSS. I long to consume the flesh of dead animals, but NO! The cafeteria does not open for another 2 hours b:shedtear
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Thought this thread was about holding hands and talking about feelings yo.

Can we have a fire in the middle too? If so, can we roast a pig in it? :D

Well anyways, here's how I feel at the moment. Its 5am and my hunger...IT BURNSSS. I long to consume the flesh of dead animals, but NO! The cafeteria does not open for another 2 hours b:shedtear

b:chuckle I never knew making a thread like this is just...interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    brent40 wrote: »
    Lol@ people saying they have "rights" on a forum that don't belong to them.

/facepalm

I have the right to respond to you in the context that you can't tell me not to and to not allow me to. Of course we don't have a right to free speech here on the forums. We are granted access to these forums, being here as well as posting is a privilege. The admin and the mods can delete or edit your posts, limit, restrict or outright ban you for any reason or for no reason at all and there is no legal due-process that must be adhered to. I guess I should post a disclaimer like this any time I need to say something that only certain words will convey to cater to those stupid people like you who fail to understand ideals targeted in a specific context... *shrug*
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

i can only tell:

Personal attacks are not allowed on the forums,
    even if you censored his name, you'd have to have the mindspan of a goldfish to not know who it is.
    In the end, you're just as bad as us. So...
    Shut the frack up and gtfo my forums bish. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

i can only tell:

You all should just take this as a big joke and think it's fun. I don't remember ever seeing forums this active. This is not a war. This is way too funny to be a war.

And you're butthurt and naming and shaming someone.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And you're butthurt and naming and shaming someone.

OMG KUP. She was SOOOO not naming and shaming anyone, she totally erased Michae--- I mean that dude's name. CAN'T YOU SEE?
    CAN'T YOU SEE?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Personal attacks are not allowed on the forums,
    even if you censored his name, you'd have to have the mindspan of a goldfish to not know who it is.
    In the end, you're just as bad as us. So...
    Shut the frack up and gtfo my forums bish. b:cute

b:kiss Thank you sweets, but just read their sig... then look at the little image they made... the font choices are horrid. Must have taken them half an hour in MS paint to make a troll picture. Overall, you can see the epic fail.

If you want further proof of brilliance, read this thread it's worth the strange stares a few co-workers or family members will give you for laughing your *** off out loud.
    edited October 2010
    Options
    b:kiss Thank you sweets, but just read their sig... then look at the little image they made... the font choices are horrid. Must have taken them half an hour in MS paint to make a troll picture. Overall, you can see the epic fail.

If you want further proof of brilliance, read this thread it's worth the strange stares a few co-workers or family members will give you for laughing your *** off out loud.

DW, bby I totally posted in that thread, see ?
    Save your breath and read his/her sig.

Point proven.

I'm sure (s)he will get **** anyway. Obviously they are not that good at protecting their stuff.

I should have guessed to get such a response from her. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    DW, bby I totally posted in that thread, see ?

I should have guessed to get such a response from her. b:cute

lol, I didn't re-read it, I just remembered how funny it was... lemme search...

Oh, my my... this one was quite the gem too. b:pleased
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol, I didn't re-read it, I just remembered how funny it was... lemme search...

Oh, my my... this one was quite the gem too. b:pleased

D'aw, people who ride unicorns while shooting rainbows out their *** and yelling to the community how great the game is <3 It warms my heart. (Loltank where's my picture?!@U* RAGE)

Not really. Makes me wanna gag, and LOL at all the negative comments in a "HAPPPPEH PPPLZ THREAD"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    D'aw, people who ride unicorns while shooting rainbows out their *** and yelling to the community how great the game is <3 It warms my heart. (Loltank where's my picture?!@U* RAGE)

I got one for you b:shy
    http://cache1.bigcartel.com/product_images/2017833/topatoco-unicorn-****-shirt1.jpg

Not really. Makes me wanna gag, and LOL at all the negative comments in a "HAPPPPEH PPPLZ THREAD"

ikr? b:chuckle
    edited October 2010
    Options

Shanks Sweetums b:kiss

OHHHHHHHH THE MISERAAAAAAABLE PEOPLE LIVING IN A FOOLLLS PARADISEEEEEE
    or something like that I just made that up, my hunger is getting at my brain
    ONWARD
    to

THE BASEMENT FREEZER.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Shanks Sweetums b:kiss

OHHHHHHHH THE MISERAAAAAAABLE PEOPLE LIVING IN A FOOLLLS PARADISEEEEEE
    or something like that I just made that up, my hunger is getting at my brain
    ONWARD
    to

THE BASEMENT FREEZER.

awww go eat! b:angry
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm not saying those concerns and thoughts are petty or trivial but when those concerns and thoughts are expressed in a way that violate the forum rules, then the poster deserves the ban. People have been posting their opinions on the matter and those that know how to express their thoughts in a well mannered way didn't get banned. There's no need for anyone telling anyone to behave a certain way but when you post on this forum, there are a few rules you should follow. One of them is to not flame mods/GMs. When one delibrately and continuous bash on the GMs and mods, then he/she deserves what they got.

This forum isn't run on a democratic system. They can decide who becomes a mod without any input from any of the forum goers. Maybe we ought to see how the new mods do before we publicly embarass and lash out at them. I mean, geez, they have just been appointed and haven't done anything worthy of all this abuse. If you don't feel like they are doing their job or you aren't satisfied with how they do things after given them adequate time to prove themselves, THEN you can start this whole mess again. Except this time, you actually have a reason to bash them. Just be mature and smart and go about it the civilized way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'm not saying those concerns and thoughts are petty or trivial but when those concerns and thoughts are expressed in a way that violate the forum rules, then the poster deserves the ban. People have been posting their opinions on the matter and those that know how to express their thoughts in a well mannered way didn't get banned. There's no need for anyone telling anyone to behave a certain way but when you post on this forum, there are a few rules you should follow. One of them is to not flame mods/GMs. When one delibrately and continuous bash on the GMs and mods, then he/she deserves what they got.

That's complete bull**** right there.
    NightRage flamed and trolled the forums for a while, and at one point, the GMs & mods thought it was funny and gave him a new title. Then when he really got pissed off, he wrote a carefully, long thought out post about how bad the game is becoming. He was banned after that thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    That's complete bull**** right there.
    NightRage flamed and trolled the forums for a while, and at one point, the GMs & mods thought it was funny and gave him a new title. Then when he really got pissed off, he wrote a carefully, long thought out post about how bad the game is becoming. He was banned after that thread.

I didn't see that thread but I was told he made a thread full of **** and that was the reason he was banned. His usual blabbing about how game is dead and what not is very well thought-out but I don't think that's what got him banned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I didn't see that thread but I was told he made a thread full of **** and that was the reason he was banned. His usual blabbing about how game is dead and what not is very well thought-out but I don't think that's what got him banned.

No. You didn't read what i wrote. The GMs allowed him to go on for a long time about how the game is dead. The other night, he posted a thread stating exactly why he thought that.
    I didn't read the replies (Over 6 Pages sooo) but it was that thread that got him banned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No. You didn't read what i wrote. The GMs allowed him to go on for a long time about how the game is dead. The other night, he posted a thread stating exactly why he thought that.
    I didn't read the replies (Over 6 Pages sooo) but it was that thread that got him banned.

He didn't break any forum rules when he made the thread about how the game is dead. he broke the rules when he started cursing excessively in one thread and that was the reason for his ban. At least that's what I got from reading another thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2010
    Options
    He didn't break any forum rules when he made the thread about how the game is dead. he broke the rules when he started cursing excessively in one thread and that was the reason for his ban. At least that's what I got from reading another thread.

Maybe, but over my course of playing the game and reading the forums, do you know how many people swear? In game, there are people in WC saying someone **** his daughter and son at night, there's things like Fuuck your mother and I fuucked your sister last night. There's so much wrong with this system, it's disgusting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]