PWI Community. Let us hold hands and...

Options
Cocobelle - Sanctuary
Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
edited October 2010 in General Discussion
...Speak up for what we believe in? Let us say how we feel as members of the community?

QQ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Cocobelle - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I feel sad....and emo....

._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I feel that the GMs and mods need to shove a brick up their asses.
    Or something like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • SweetHope - Raging Tide
    SweetHope - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I feel like laughing at the moment since I'min MSN with my friends
    At the moment, thats all i need in life
    b:laugh
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    personally couldn't care, was just something to rant about. Everything will be back to normal in a few days like this never happened...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Honestly...the lot of you are being a bunch of ******n wankers.

Grow up already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Aisubeki - Sanctuary
    Aisubeki - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Honestly...the lot of you are being a bunch of ******n wankers.

Grow up already.
    now who's the childish ones here? the one's getting banned for expressing their opinions or you name calling because their view is different than your own. take a good hard look in the mirror before answering.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    remember our fallen heroes
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    now who's the childish ones here? the one's getting banned for expressing their opinions or you name calling because their view is different than your own. take a good hard look in the mirror before answering.

They're not martyrs. They were asking for their bans. And they got them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Lupumid - Sanctuary
    Lupumid - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Why's everyone forgetting keph?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    now who's the childish ones here? the one's getting banned for expressing their opinions reduntantly or in a flammatory manner or you name calling because their view is different than your own. take a good hard look in the mirror before answering.

fixed b:victory
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    They're not martyrs. They were asking for their bans. And they got them.

I agree.
    Some of you are complaining about things that forum mods don't have any control over. I mean, damn, this is just an online forum, no need to get all emo about it just because a couple of new mods got appointed. Go worry about something real.. like getting them straight a's or ending world hunger or something. b:surrender

Hop off this QQ emo bandwagon.

Threatening/flaming mods will get you nowhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Why's everyone forgetting keph?

Me hasn't, me remember all.
    Although me recall abilities appears to be damaged.
    .-.
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Expressing your opinions? great. Protest? That's great also. Just don't do it in a way that comes off as belittling GMs. I'm sure you know how to articulate yourself in a way where you can get your points across without any flaming.

What makes you think the newly appointed Mods won't do a good job? They were chastised just because they became Mods? How about giving them a chance before you guys verbally abuse them. All I'm seeing is a bunch of angry mobs directing their ill feelings toward developers onto these new forum Mods. Is that fair? They're only moderators of a forum. They can't do anything about boutique sales, bugs, and whatever issues you have in game.

Martyrs? Give me a break!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Expressing your opinions? great. Protest? That's great also. Just don't do it in a way that comes off as belittling GMs. I'm sure you know how to articulate yourself in a way where you can get your points across without any flaming.

What makes you think the newly appointed Mods won't do a good job? They were chastised just because they became Mods? How about giving them a chance before you guys verbally abuse them. All I'm seeing is a bunch of angry mobs directing their ill feelings toward developers onto these new forum Mods. Is that fair? They're only moderators of a forum. They can't do anything about boutique sales, bugs, and whatever issues you have in game.

I second this all the wayb:victory
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options

You couldn't have missed the point to why people are responding the way they are any farther than you have. Good job.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Frankiegaye.

Your name is made of win. Seriously, brightened this unusually effed up day on the forums.

I think the rest of you should read a lot of the posts that was put in the lower depth. Some of the banned ones didn't deserve to me so and some of them honestly gave the new mods a chance. Personally, I think everyone has behaving ****ing childish, but I understand why they did it perfectly. Doesn't change the fact that we should protest in a different way than we have though. Too many amazing forum people has been banned and there's probably more to come.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I can think of no more fitting tribute to the "martyrs" than a song that expresses the depth and seriousness of their sacrifice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He12HYnAvbk

Now, i don't mean to minimize what happened in forums today, but seriously, let's keep things within proportion. No one got banned that wasn't asking for it.

As for the rest of us (including the "martyrs" in their new alt accounts) life goes on...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Abk1jAONjw
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wow guys...seriously, IT'S A GAME
    Grow upb:shocked
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wow guys...seriously, IT'S A GAME
    Grow upb:shocked

More like 'Its a forum!'

b:surrender Seriously, it feels like you guys think that Hitler just took over. Your responses may be 'Oh, but this is WORSE than Hitler!' ... Come on, guys.. for one thing, noone forces you to be here. Noone forces you to be in the forums. Secondly, IT IS A FORUM, not a country. At least its not the poor country that got Obama for a president, just feel lucky for that. Now THAT, was a stupid choice. (And no, I'm not trying to start a political debate by any means. And I'll state this here and now that I was all for Obama back when. As soon as he made it in, I immediately regretted it.) Point being, just feel lucky to even have a forum and to have any mods at all. If you don't like it, get out. You have that freedom.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Tyvm, I'm too tired to explain that myselfb:victory
    ~Spazz~
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    at what point did the fourum rules change? the rules are common courtesy simple enough for an anarchist or drugged out hippie to follow

the tradeing cards of banned trolls amuses me though you'll notice the people who stayed somewhat civil in the now infamous mod thread are still here and posting

omg nooooooos we have new mods...that will not change anything at all?

and now to express what every 5 year old knows...fire hot

btw a gm/mod does not need to "connect with the comunity" they are simply here to enforce the rules as long as they do their job idc abotu the restb:surrender
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    Options
    at what point did the fourum rules change? the rules are common courtesy simple enough for an anarchist or drugged out hippie to follow

the tradeing cards of banned trolls amuses me though you'll notice the people who stayed somewhat civil in the now infamous mod thread are still here and posting

omg nooooooos we have new mods...that will not change anything at all?

and now to express what every 5 year old knows...fire hot

btw a gm/mod does not need to "connect with the comunity" they are simply here to enforce the rules as long as they do their job idc abotu the restb:surrender

Well said
    ~Spazz~
  • Aisubeki - Sanctuary
    Aisubeki - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    the point that half of you people are missing is the fact they hired:
    1. one player who does nothing more than posts pictures of his 65 BM in the pics board. he has no active part in the community aside from occasional spam. how can we trust this guy to make proper decisions, and to enforce the rules properly.

2. a former moderator who could not handle the job the first time and had to -lie- to us to try and get back into the swing of things. frankie was caught in the lie and admitted this in the now depth'd post. lying to the community is inexcusable, despite how well the intentions may be.

3. a minimoderating girl from the FW forum, ...which i have no idea why it is active if the game isnt even up yet. she has not experienced the intensity of the disapproval of the changes made in this game, and thus far has not made the best decisions in how to react to threads pertaining to criticism. this is not a good way to get started.

and the players had no hide nor hair of what was going on, nor any response to how these people were selected. we have no idea, nor reason to trust them to get the job done, or their qualifications for the position.
    btw a gm/mod does not need to "connect with the comunity" they are simply here to enforce the rules as long as they do their job idc abotu the rest
    im not sure if you're aware of the principles of machiavelli, but no one respects leaders who try to use coersion and fear to rule. people respect the rules and follow the lead of those who show an effort to connect with their unit, whatever it may be. ie school and a principal, work and a supervisor, generals and their armies; players and their GMs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    remember our fallen heroes
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ffs im sick of that trolls and hippies debates who should calm down and how to react

it doesnt matter

situation on forums is getting outta control and every staff move just increase flames. it s handled poorly

thats a fact :3

frankie need to re-think his 'proceedengs' before he get an ulcer
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I won't quote all of that, because its unnecessary. Its really not our business who they decide to do their work. If they don't do it right, either they'll be kicked out, or not. Big deal either way. b:lipcurl At least we now have more mods than we did. One would think you'd be happy for at least that fact, even with you having something negative to say about every single one of them.

And again, I'll reinstate YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE HERE. Don't deal with it if you don't like it. Just play the game and ignore the forum. Or don't play the game. The decision is up to you. Noone is forcing you into accepting any one of them or their decisions, so just make yours. If you don't like how the restaurant treats their customers then you don't go back, right? Same rule applies. If you don't like it, don't come here. You guys all act like you own the forums and that they are yours to command how you decide is fit. Not only could that be farther than the truth, but you being here is a PRIVILEGE. I can't stress enough the statement: If you don't like it, don't come here. If you spend money on this game and this situation bothers you, stop throwing your money into it, walk away, and grow up. If you love the game for being what it is, then stay. Again, your choice, but don't make it out that the FORUM MODERATORS, of all freaking things are what ruins this game. Maybe to you they ruin the forums, and if you believe that, then again: GET OUT. Go complain about something else. Something that really affects your life.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I won't quote all of that, because its unnecessary. Its really not our business who they decide to do their work. If they don't do it right, either they'll be kicked out, or not. Big deal either way. b:lipcurl

And again, I'll reinstate YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE HERE. Don't deal with it if you don't like it. Just play the game and ignore the forum. Or don't play the game. The decision is up to you. Noone is forcing you into accepting any one of them or their decisions, so just make yours. If you don't like how the restaurant treats their customers then you don't go back, right? Same rule applies. If you don't like it, don't come here. You guys all act like you own the forums and that they are yours to command how you decide is fit. Not only could that be farther than the truth, but you being here is a PRIVILEGE. I can't stress enough the statement: If you don't like it, don't come here. If you spend money on this game and this situation bothers you, stop throwing your money into it, walk away, and grow up. If you love the game for being what it is, then stay. Again, your choice, but don't make it out that the FORUM MODERATORS, of all freaking things are what ruins this game. Maybe to you they ruin the forums, and if you believe that, then again: GET OUT. Go complain about something else. Something that really affects your life.

Wow, you're an idiot. QQ more and dictate to others how they should act. Sorry, people have a right to act how they want, if it's deemed inappropriate, they can be banned or 'moderated'. They have every right to be as pissy about poor management as you do about them being pissy so **** and go away if you can't handle other people being upset for some valid reasons.

b:bye
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wow, you're an idiot. QQ more and dictate to others how they should act. Sorry, people have a right to act how they want, if it's deemed inappropriate, they can be banned or 'moderated'. They have every right to be as pissy about poor management as you do about them being pissy so **** and go away if you can't handle other people being upset for some valid reasons.

Yeah, I'm an idiot. Right. Everyone has a right to their opinions, of course. And can complain about what they like, but when its something so insignificant and trivial as who's moderating a forum? Doing their job of keeping people in line and making sure things don't get out of hand, as soon as people actually start doing that, then everyone throws a temper tantrum. Sure, they can do what they like and noone has to do what I say, but at the same time, who's the ones acting like the child in this situation? Regardless, leave 'poor management' up to the superior. You can complain all you like, but nothing of what we say would matter in how they decide to run their business. Yes, perhaps they would take ideas and suggestions, but its always up to the discretion of the one in charge. Which isn't a single one of you people who are complaining. So just get over it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Mikosage_ - Dreamweaver
    _Mikosage_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LOL jesus I been lurking for a few days...soooooo much butthurt on this forum. XD

Every thread has been full of QQ and life's not fair and damn those mods and all kids of self destructive emo antics. For high levels and experienced users you all whine alot.

I guess its true what they say, the internets are srs bizness.

(Also, I don't know how much experience you people have with this but just so you know, like 99.9% of these threads and posts are trolls, and pretty unremarkable ones at that. Way to feed the troll y'all.)
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yeah, I'm an idiot. Right. Everyone has a right to their opinions, of course. And can complain about what they like, but when its something so insignificant and trivial as who's moderating a forum?

Stopped reading right there because you really don't have a clue what's going on. Sorry, try again after you inform yourself.

• Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Wow, you're an idiot.
    Jesus ****ing Christ man will you just stop calling everyone you disagree with an idiot... and try to formulate your points in a more constructive manner. It's getting beyond ridiculous. We even have a saying that goes "if everyone is an idiot, makes you wonder who's the actual idiot" in my country. You might consider it for a bit.

inb4you'reanidiotormoronasusualborsuc