Regi plan :)

2»

Comments

• Faynalia - Sanctuary
    Faynalia - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If you mean XXX when you say 3 x's then yes... anything else.... no. b:avoid

I should have known I would get a response like that from you. b:kiss
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It's funny just how differently Regicide and Nefarious are viewed by the server. Were this thread about "Nef's secret plan", it would have a more heated nature to it I think.
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    lol doesn't cybran guy has something better to do than spyying on regicide...

3 words to say: <3333

GET A LIFE
  • Xaratul - Sanctuary
    Xaratul - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Lol ^^

Could it be more transparent as to what people's intentions are in this game? You do what you have to do for your own enjoyment, your own gain. Self-interested people are nothing new here on Sanctuary.

As for Regi being "back-stabbers", how many "allies" have Nefarious turned around and stabbed in the back? QQ, move on. You work with someone until it no longer serves your own interests to do so. Such is the "vicious" nature of the TW-scene.

TW should be about having fun. Not like there is much else to gain from holding land now :p Test your individual abilities and your faction's potential.

Nefarious backstabbed allies. What allies are there to backstab when there have been none to begin with? In the past we've tried to make alliances, but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be. Get your facts right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~NefariousNecromancer
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Do I need to pull up my screenshots of the Nefarious/Outlaw "alliance"? You can say it wasn't meant to be. Call it whatever you like, what I say still stands.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Nefarious backstabbed allies. What allies are there to backstab when there have been none to begin with? In the past we've tried to make alliances, but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be. Get your facts right.

why bring it up? I think
    You work with someone until it no longer serves your own interests to do so. Such is the "vicious" nature of the TW-scene.

is the point of his post, that you can't accuse anyone in particular of backstabbing when that's just how TW is. Nothing more to it.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Xaratul - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    why bring it up? I think

is the point of his post, that you can't accuse anyone in particular of backstabbing when that's just how TW is. Nothing more to it.

I understand what you're saying Quilie. Some people are okay with backstabbing and some aren't. Let Regicide and the other factions do what they need to do. Now, my point is that Nefarious didn't backstab any of its alliances. And my statement stands. Why bring it up? I wasn't the one who brought it up. I'm clearing up yet another false statement.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~NefariousNecromancer
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    Heavenfire - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2010

Come to think of it. When did we back-stab outlaw? O_o I don't remember ever forming an alliance with them. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Come to think of it. When did we back-stab outlaw? O_o I don't remember ever forming an alliance with them. b:shocked
    who DO you remember forming alliances with? cause Xaratuls post implicates there was
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Xaratul - Sanctuary
    edited October 2010
    who DO you remember forming alliances with? cause Xaratuls post implicates there was

No Decep. We can't have broken any alliances when there are no alliances to break. We haven't backstabbed any of our alliances, because there are none to begin with. So who do you think we're allied with or have have alliances with?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~NefariousNecromancer
  • Heavenfire - Sanctuary
    Heavenfire - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited October 2010

We would hated by everyone. as far as i remember didn't form an alliances with anyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cascabicas#2491
    cascabicas#2491 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Phew ... so many arguments .. only faction to conquer the whole map is still Nef of Sanctuary server... Nuff said .. and Nef had alliance OMG O_O... when was the alliance formed? i guess i need to be active Q_Q
  • SpiritDivine - Sanctuary
    SpiritDivine - Sanctuary Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    I noticed one fun thing. Regicide and its "non-" allies said a lot of things about nefarious back in the day and now the same things are being said about Regicide. Regicide use the same defense as they slandered Nefarious for using.

I thought that was quite funny.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    luvoboy93 wrote: »
    Phew ... so many arguments .. only faction to conquer the whole map is still Nef of Sanctuary server... Nuff said .. and Nef had alliance OMG O_O... when was the alliance formed? i guess i need to be active Q_Q

I'm giving credit where it's due. - Conqueror (Lost City) Nefarious (Sanctuary) and Enrage (Heaven's Tear) have all taken their own respective TW maps. Nefarious being the first to take all lands including Tideborn lands. Gratz. :)
    I noticed one fun thing. Regicide and its "non-" allies said a lot of things about nefarious back in the day and now the same things are being said about Regicide. Regicide use the same defense as they slandered Nefarious for using.

I thought that was quite funny.

I'm going to be quite frank here. People will say a lot of things about just about anything. Gossips, rumors, truths and lies. There are always two sides to a coin. Perceive things in the manner you would like to perceive them; I'm not here to change anyone's opinion. I do not know the goals or intent of current leadership, so I cannot give you a clear answer of the faction's viewpoint. But keep in mind, what one assumes cannot be appraised as the definite truth for everyone.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Yay more drama from Sanc. *sarcasm*

*Goes back to r/l and adding more days to my 2+ weeks of having not played*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]