Regi plan :)

cybran156
cybran156 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited October 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
It would take from 6 to 8 weeks to accomplish this. See lands with numbers 1-8 on the map. We should start by taking lands 1-6. Then later on if Enelysion is still alive take lands 7 and 8. What will this accomplish? Nef will be forced to attack us since they will no longer have the easy meal land from the other land-owner factions. They will have to choose to fight us or live a life of boredom where the only TWs they will experience will be attacks by factions without lands, which will probably be the typical 5-min rolls…the kind you get bored and frustrated and ask yourself why even show up.

I want Nef to choose to fight or die. If they choose to not attack us after they have been boxed in then we can choose to take other lands if you like. I know our neighbors Vindicate and Legendary will not like to be boxed-in by us, tough, too bad. They haven’t provided us any good attacks either not because they would not like to take lands from us but because they don’t have the power and ability to do so at the moment. This course of action might force them also to attack us…in which case hooray! Awesome TW opportunity for us! So the way I see it them getting pissy at us for boxing them in and they attacking us or planning double or triple attacks against us is not a bad thing…would be very exciting. I know we are rusty at the moment and maybe if in the near future if we get double or triple attacks we might lose a land…it will still be fun and exciting. It might wake up people and have them come back to Regi and show for TWs. If we can’t keep our land in a double or triple attack then we don’t deserve it…playing cautious to avoid the situation were other real factions might form an alliance and double or triple attack us will not do any good to Regi either. At the moment boredom is our biggest threat…we can always get more people in the faction and train them to battle on double or triple attacks.
Post edited by cybran156 on

Comments

• cybran156
    cybran156 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
  • Faynalia - Sanctuary
    Faynalia - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Considering this is directly from the Regi Forums (obvious copy and paste is obvious) I laughed. (see below)

More so since if you were not such an idiot you would know that this "plan" has not been followed. Old news is old because this has been up for 2 weeks now?

Try to fail more at an attempted troll. Are you a cleric by chance? Just wondering because Core Connect tells some things that a "blocked profile" may hide. And I love smiles too : )

Dan knows what he is doing and if you want to spy or be a member that attempts to troll the guild at least be better at it then this b:bye
  • Dreamy_ - Sanctuary
    Dreamy_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I will only say this and that is all. Regi said that they would never go after the whole map and were nothing like Nef. Look and sounds like to me your are kinda in a way worse lied to other factions by saying you would never take all the lands and had them help you get them triple defences you so much love to give Nef for the past what year. And now on your own fourms you are saying you dont care if you have to attack them factions that have helped you in this so called fight against Nef. Kinda funny in a way you got them to help you now your back stabbing them. And yea i am sure TheDan did know what he was doing. Gaining trust of other faction leaders to get help and than plotting to attack them later. Plus one to him real stand up guy there.
  • Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I will only say this and that is all. Regi said that they would never go after the whole map and were nothing like Nef. Look and sounds like to me your are kinda in a way worse lied to other factions by saying you would never take all the lands and had them help you get them triple defences you so much love to give Nef for the past what year. And now on your own fourms you are saying you dont care if you have to attack them factions that have helped you in this so called fight against Nef. Kinda funny in a way you got them to help you now your back stabbing them. And yea i am sure TheDan did know what he was doing. Gaining trust of other faction leaders to get help and than plotting to attack them later. Plus one to him real stand up guy there.

Every faction has goals... well... almost every faction- it is what unites them and keeps them together and helps them grow stronger TOGETHER. If you lack a goal- then unfortunately, a faction will slowly die; just like if you have nothing to live for.
    Regicide had a goal- to kill the king... they successfully did so. They earned everything that they have recieved. Nefarious... had a goal- to turn the map red. They successfully did so. The difference between the two factions is that one decided to reform a new goal- work together for something different. WHO CARES if they go after the entire map- maybe they want to do what Nefarious failed to do... who knows?

Lol and since when was Dan the key plotter in all of this?? Every faction that was in on triple attacks to gain land FOR THEIR OWN FACTION was doing it FOR THEIR OWN FACTION and for the common goal of taking down Nefarious... Dan is not guilty of anything other than doing what was best for his own faction. Things change; the map changes; plans change and what?

@OP- Fail attempt at trolling... no one really cares lol Regicide isnt like Nefarious in paranoia
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I found it hilarious how someone took the time to post what a member wrote in our suggestion forum two weeks ago and how people took it as the leadership's mastermind plan in all sorts of conspiracy theories. To me it seems like people have jumped to conclusions and it displays disturbing amounts of paranoia. Only time will tell. b:chuckle

Oh, and for the record @ the OP. You may have hidden your profile character, but we still know who you are by looking at your core connect. Try again please. b:embarrass

:)

BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Lol ^^

Could it be more transparent as to what people's intentions are in this game? You do what you have to do for your own enjoyment, your own gain. Self-interested people are nothing new here on Sanctuary.

As for Regi being "back-stabbers", how many "allies" have Nefarious turned around and stabbed in the back? QQ, move on. You work with someone until it no longer serves your own interests to do so. Such is the "vicious" nature of the TW-scene.

TW should be about having fun. Not like there is much else to gain from holding land now :p Test your individual abilities and your faction's potential.
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Told you we have a mole b:angry
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • ThaMessiah - Sanctuary
    ThaMessiah - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2010

failed attempt at it too b:laugh
  • Faynalia - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    failed attempt at it too b:laugh

I think that is an understatement of epic proportions.
  • StormDragoon - Sanctuary
    StormDragoon - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited September 2010

O.O Regicide needs surgery to remove it?
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    *flashes tranny *****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • _Vivio_ - Sanctuary
    _Vivio_ - Sanctuary Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    *flashes tranny *****

*does a dance, shakes tranny booty, strips and ................

*turns out people are too drunk and don't remember.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Being a wiz is awesome b:dirtyb:dirty

Sig damage is before facebook Jones Blessings were in game with lunar wand.

Rank8 Wizard as of October 22, 2010 b:pleased
  • Fenora - Sanctuary
    Fenora - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited September 2010

its not back stabbing, it has not even happened and what part of this screams *thedan wrote it!* you are just using this as fodder to bash on regi. Even though they have not done anything to other factions, other factions bash on regi all the time amongst each other and compare regi to nef, not because regi is bad but they need someone to be mad at and put down. .. whatever floats yalls boat have at it. But when the time comes and other factions attack regi, its not gonna be a bunch of QQing its going to be welcomed because thats part of the game and its one of the only fun parts of the game for most high levels so why the heck wouldnt people want attacks and defenses.
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    *does a dance, shakes tranny booty, strips and ................

*turns out people are too drunk and don't remember.

unce unce unce unce unce unce ooohhhhhhh yyeeeeeaaaa unce unce unce unce
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    O.O Regicide needs surgery to remove it?

I'll fix it.

*kick Dan* b:bye
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Sanc has TWs ? I thought it was roll a faction & no show others b:shocked

Oh wait .... b:avoid
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i hope regi leave leg and vindicate out alone to have some fun :Pb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Evga has 666 posts!

DEVIL! RUNNNNN!!!!!1 b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Directive - Sanctuary
    Directive - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    It's interesting to see Regicide's forums being leaked instead of Nefarious'; much in the same manner too. I remember a post by Strife_son that gave a lot of detail on a Nef member's suggestion for TW strategy. This thread got really defensive though.
    b:laugh
  • Tsumama - Sanctuary
    Tsumama - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    thats just YAWN.
    lust and nnw do a strip to get this more interesting ;O
  • Faynalia - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    i hope regi leave leg and vindicate out alone to have some fun :Pb:thanks

I agree with you on this and I would like to think that they will.
    It's interesting to see Regicide's forums being leaked instead of Nefarious'; much in the same manner too. I remember a post by Strife_son that gave a lot of detail on a Nef member's suggestion for TW strategy. This thread got really defensive though.
    b:laugh

It is not like all factions do not have access to others. It would only be those that are *** hurt that would think about posting this. Besides, this was a suggestion that was made and obviously not followed, making this thread maker look like even more of an idiot.

I think it would have been stupid to follow actually since it would kill the chance for other guilds to TW. At this point Regi needs to take the land locks they have on Nef and leave the rest for the other guilds. The fact is, Regi will not have good wars until the server hates them more then Nef and Nef is down to a few lands. Then I can say, let the games begin. Regi has a few more weeks before they can even think about a decent war not inivolving walking down B to the base and pew pew'ing.

But who am I to say, I am just the guildless wifey b:cute
  • Aliure - Sanctuary
    Aliure - Sanctuary Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    omggggwtf ewwwww regi is so conniving, worse then nef omg. tehy lies to all the faction leaders wth?!?
    "There is nothing worth your complete trust in this world other than yourself. The moment you lean on someone, you'll lose the strength to remain standing and when that person leaves, you'll end up hitting the ground."
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Secret masterplan. - Let's do it quick! : )
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    *runs around forums naked*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Faynalia - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    *runs around forums naked*

unce unce unce
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2010

unce unce unce

more like this
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Faynalia - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    more like this

I think this. b:chuckle
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Sexy tranny party! b:dirtyb:infuriated
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Faynalia - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    I am in for the party, but I need my 4th map culti done. Anyone up for some fun 3-x's? b:avoidb:cute
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I am in for the party, but I need my 4th map culti done. Anyone up for some fun 3-x's? b:avoidb:cute

If you mean XXX when you say 3 x's then yes... anything else.... no. b:avoid
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI