SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I miss BHs and i miss high level b:cry

Too bad so sad. >:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    someone on harshlands plz help me with mexican trick, or take me to frost I'll give away my genie discipline and level it with my own spirit and you can pk me as much as you want T_T I just need lvl plz

As I said, young grasshopper, ye must pay to level that fast.

I.E. Get a job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Why so desperate?

b:laugh

Because he needs to be level 80 to kill level 30s. Duh :O
  • MeXyCaN - Archosaur
    MeXyCaN - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    mexican, do your fraps video like you promisedb:laugh i wanna see how you do it.

hehe bring a level one to Archosaur with 5 hypers for x12 and i show you. In one pull mob pull i can get u from 1-28/30 killing 32 mobs in 3.5 min. b:laugh
    !!!!MeXy FeVeR!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    hehe bring a level one to Archosaur with 5 hypers for x12 and i show you. In one pull mob pull i can get u from 1-28/30 killing 32 mobs in 3.5 min. b:laugh
    those mobs need to give at least 3k (and something) xp to get a minimum 1.2-1.3k xp on a lvl 1 without hyper
    not like i want to see it how you do it but for 7x range there is only mobs in TT1-x and some but very few in public quest area which neither will do it
  • Kairu_ - Sanctuary
    Kairu_ - Sanctuary Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lol so you think, for a lvl 75 pq mobs (elites) give more then 3k per kill before hyper and before x2 lol. and a high enough refined and well geared psychic can drop them in under 3 minutes no problem whatsoever. maby you should go down there and kill them. the the current exp and cut it in half for 75 (lvl 75 it's around 7.5k with x2 exp active) before you say their exp isn't over 3k lol.

ps: next time do your homework before blindly talking out of your *** about something you don't know
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lol so you think, for a lvl 75 pq mobs (elites) give more then 3k per kill before hyper and before x2 lol. and a high enough refined and well geared psychic can drop them in under 3 minutes no problem whatsoever. maby you should go down there and kill them. the the current exp and cut it in half for 75 (lvl 75 it's around 7.5k with x2 exp active) before you say their exp isn't over 3k lol.

ps: next time do your homework before blindly talking out of your *** about something you don't know
    dumb *** its not like you getting the whole xp for yourself. you'll get it all in a squad with another char, the one that is lvl 1, thats why i said a minimum 3.2k xp per mob. you didnt bother to read or think, a minimum xp per mob doesnt mean there is no mob that can give you more for decent hp. i said that its not doable, you wont find any 32 free mobs and not like a psy alone can kill them all that fast. ive been there with my wiz and i needed heals when i was using db for just a few
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    FFS.

I can't believe I read this whole thread. I feel dirty....
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2010

The base exp for those mobs is actually 3750.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Neldth - Heavens Tear
    Neldth - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I did 1-70 in under a hour using nien packs :) Probably took less than 15 mins.

And you are one of the people everyone doesn't like..

Back on topic, if you want to be a Decent archer, or even player. Learn the class please? My archer is level 89, I've been playing a long time, longer then MOST of the level 100+ That i know in Radiance, Enrage, Ex-Tao, etc. (the big TW guilds in HT for those of you that don't know), because simply, I actually play. That and I'm lazy when it comes to my dailies and I just rather sit in TT's and FB's all day. But back to the main point, I've seen allot.. of people who just bought scarlet fruits to hit 30 then oracled all the way to 80 then hypered to 90+ in under 2 weeks. Then they don't know they're class, and I'll use the archer as an example since well.. i play my archer more then my other characters. The archer that did that, Don't know how to do damage control to Not Die, then when they do die, they start trolling in squad chat saying "Fail barb" then get a res and rage quit the squad.

But, if you still want to do it. and want to be one of those archers up there i described. Then just scarlet fruit to 30 buy a ton of oracles to get to 80 then Hyper like hell for about a week to hit 89. theres your demon archer.

Almost looks like a rant so I best stop talking now ;) b:shutup
  • Sirenwolf - Heavens Tear
    Sirenwolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    This is why we have n00b high levels.

Actually take time to enjoy the game and learn your class. No one likes a high level oracle/hyper/fruit n00b.

i know i hate that specially if u end up getting one as ur tank that is just down right annoying >.<and y would any one do that any way with out enjoying the game
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    And you are one of the people everyone doesn't like..

Back on topic, if you want to be a Decent archer, or even player. Learn the class please? My archer is level 89, I've been playing a long time, longer then MOST of the level 100+ That i know in Radiance, Enrage, Ex-Tao, etc. (the big TW guilds in HT for those of you that don't know), because simply, I actually play. That and I'm lazy when it comes to my dailies and I just rather sit in TT's and FB's all day. But back to the main point, I've seen allot.. of people who just bought scarlet fruits to hit 30 then oracled all the way to 80 then hypered to 90+ in under 2 weeks. Then they don't know they're class, and I'll use the archer as an example since well.. i play my archer more then my other characters. The archer that did that, Don't know how to do damage control to Not Die, then when they do die, they start trolling in squad chat saying "Fail barb" then get a res and rage quit the squad.

But, if you still want to do it. and want to be one of those archers up there i described. Then just scarlet fruit to 30 buy a ton of oracles to get to 80 then Hyper like hell for about a week to hit 89. theres your demon archer.

Almost looks like a rant so I best stop talking now ;) b:shutup
    You know, I had an epic day on my archer several weeks ago in frost. Some other archer was in the squad, and proudly proclaimed they never even used a Hyper XP stone, no less an oracle (not even the supply stash one eh?), got booted from the squad for my archer, who had just about every person in that squad friends list her for being far better. Why? I pushed back magic mobs too, but the difference was, I knew when and how to push them back, the separated ones, and into the pile, not away from it. I also knew when to BOA, which mobs would be a better idea for me to get (harpies), and I wasn't as dumb as the other archer in the squad to use STA on every single thing in an xp instance. Strangely, I got a similar effect of people FL'ing the only other two chars I used oracles on (wiz and barb).

I can't tell you how many archers I've run into who have played a long time and simply suck at their class, never mind players of every other class. It's highly naive for those people to assume (not saying you are, but your post is an ideal one to respond to, to refute, or to compliment) that only because someone oracled or hypered that they don't know how to play their class. By the way, my archer was oracled from 30 to 70, then used brain power orb and orb of cultivations saved up from my BM and wizard BH100s to get her to 81 in a couple minutes. Yet, the obvious truth is a decent archer is one who simply pays attention. A DD class like that has a very low learning curve, which can easily be easily figured out by playing the game a lot on other classes as well or simply paying attention. So a player has to be made of fail in order to stink as an archer, of all classes.

Now, the one apparent thing is true, and that is there is no accomplishment for leveling a character to 100 that fast. Mainly, in my case for those couple chars, it was to skip annoying and pointless mid-level questing since my only enjoyment from this game was doing high level dungeons (FF, RB, lunar, nirvana, TT, warsong, etc.) or special events like COA, or doing trophy runs. But more often than not, the race to 100 in a matter of days ends up a race to boredom, as once you reach 100, most of the content that was more difficult and fun to do early on gets boring and tedious later.