level 1-80 in 8 hours??? How

Comments

• OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    bad thing was he did it on a wiz..prob cash shop al lthe wiz gears or something..gl on the wiz man!
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Foxgrit - Lost City
    Foxgrit - Lost City Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    whats the point...game is dead
  • Saiyori - Dreamweaver
    Saiyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Wow...I spent 9 months getting to 80 with no oracles, hypers, anything but bh and quests then hypered to 89 so I could farm TT for 90...And I have done every quest to my current level.
    I watched that vid and...I hope you can get spirit and money as fast as exp. I would've used those packs to make genies and make a ton of money, personally. But...wow...this really explains why there are so many barbs that don't know what flesh ream is, so many venos that don't know how to amp, clerics that don't level IH only wellspring, and so many psy's, wizzies, archers, and sins that can't control their aggro.

The point to playing an mmo is to waste time and get to know people, not just appear at lv 80 and fail. To play well and be successful you have to put sometime into it, more than a few hours and a lot of money. Even though I used hypers 80-89, I would rather have grinded that and not had hypers around at all if it forced people to know their classes.
  • Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide
    Fuzzy_Wuzzy - Raging Tide Posts: 770 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I would rather have grinded that and not had hypers around at all if it forced people to know their classes.

Let them spend their time in frost with their hypers if it makes them happy.

The amount of horribly under-skilled players running around makes no difference at all to Fuzzy. If anything, it makes life easier. They are under-geared and under-skilled? Excellent! When they meet up with Fuzzy in TW he will continue to drop 30 of em with 1 armageddon. Me will continue to rely on good players in friends list an still be able to fill 3-x or nirvana squads or anything in 5 minutes or less. It be Fuzzy's experience that the skilled players will always find each other and more often than not work together anytime they want. No need to even think twice about said hyper junkies.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I watched the video...the funny part..was he had such fail luck with packs b:surrenderb:laugh

5 ecstasies out of 500? b:chuckle
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    But...wow...this really explains why there are so many barbs that don't know what flesh ream is, so many venos that don't know how to amp, clerics that don't level IH only wellspring, and so many psy's, wizzies, archers, and sins that can't control their aggro.
    actually i dont agree, plenty of players that never had hypers/oracle still have no idea what they are doing. frost? even if its blamed so much that is kinda of a good place to start improving yourself in a squad
  • Bogatir - Heavens Tear
    Bogatir - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I just totally fail to see the point. It shouldn't be about getting to endgame as fast as possible. It should be about the journey. I just made lvl100 a couple of days ago, it took me 9 months and 1 week of long hours and hard work. i never used a hyper and only used a couple of training scrols that were given to me. the sense of accomplishment was great.
  • Elahinon - Dreamweaver
    Elahinon - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    More oracle babies? yeah that's exactly what this game needs, more clerics that can't tell their pataka from a hole on the ground, more barbs that force me to attack bare handed because their aggro management sux, more venos that don't know how to pull with a pet

And people asks why we're leaving this game
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    ~_~...this is stupid
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    More oracle babies? yeah that's exactly what this game needs, more clerics that can't tell their pataka from a hole on the ground, more barbs that force me to attack bare handed because their aggro management sux, more venos that don't know how to pull with a pet

And people asks why we're leaving this game

Think about it from a different point of view. More people to 1 shot whilst they cast vicious arrow on you hoping to crit with their amazing 40 DoT. b:cute
  • BordoRose - Sanctuary
    BordoRose - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Game is dead, levels don't matter.

So true ;s

The most lazy man i ever saw.. Maybe u re exp on 100lv barb (after 1year grind for example) but do you know well 80lv psy which you got after 15min? Don't think so..

Welcome army of high lvl noobs. Oh god.. that fast lvlin was lookin like lame priv PW server.. b:shutup
  • ArchSaber - Sanctuary
    ArchSaber - Sanctuary Posts: 1,440 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Never new someone would read my post...hehe...oh an no u dont need a high lvl psy. My psy is only lvl 75 that does this :Pb:bye

mexican, do your fraps video like you promisedb:laugh i wanna see how you do it.
    AP classes are a real butt pounding...
  • A/B/C/D/E/FG - Raging Tide
    A/B/C/D/E/FG - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    where do i get these packs from?
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    1-80 in 8hours.Sure thing.I got to 80 from 1 in close to 1 and a half years because I was too lazy to do anything sometimes.Just need to let it feel like 8 hours then I can safely say I leveled 1-80 in 8hours
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Forget 1-80 in an hour... we would have people at 105 already if tiger/coral/anniversary packs had an exp award like Nein/Celestial event packs.

You know it's gonna happen.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Deora - Lost City
    Deora - Lost City Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Forget 1-80 in an hour... we would have people at 105 already if tiger/coral/anniversary packs had an exp award like Nein/Celestial event packs.

No, we'd have level 9001, Shin would be 9,000,000,000,000,000,001
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2010

You do realize that the latter looks much cooler when written as 1+(9*10^18), right?

b:cute

inb4ITSOVERNINEQUINTILLION
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Well I hope not.. since my main long term goal is to either be the first to 105..or among the few to get there.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010

get on msn/skype I'm bored QQ
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    1-80 in 8 hours should be easy with a lot of money ofc.
    1-35 ~15-20 min making cs stones on hyper xD
    35-75 horacle
    75-80 FF?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Buy lots of perfect chi stones, if you right click on them they give you billions of xp in just one tiny click!
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Took me a year with the bm to get to this level and to discover the stuff and do most of the quests. But good to level an alt.
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Hmm, I don't see why anyone would wanna do that, where's the fun? But... I've heard about people taking their alts into FCC with 12x hypers.... Lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Leveling is only fun first time around...if you have several alts it just becomes too repetitive. On my BM I did all the quests, on Sin I did them up to lvl 80, on my Cleric up to TBorn quests, Archer...I don't even remember the last time lol. She's lvl 65 now but as soon as she turns 70 I'm going to pop in all the cultivation orbs from BH100's and FC till lvl 100 b:bye
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm SOO wanting to do that, I can save my frustration and time actually get to demon archer in no time. again, can someone please share me the trick of getting from level 1-80 in 8 hours plz???

facepalm

REALLY? demon archer is at 89!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even more noob n pathetic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    facepalm

REALLY? demon archer is at 89!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even more noob n pathetic.

"demon archer in no time"

You really need to step off the Red Bull and Hot Pockets for awhile.

RedMenace
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • Reveriez - Dreamweaver
    Reveriez - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Dang! That's fast, but doesn't that take out a big part of the fun in a game? o.O

Granted sometimes lvling can be a pain (usually between 30-60 on most MMOs, when there are less quests to work with, or if you have alot of alts), but still....totally takes out a point in playing. Plus you don't learn anything from it if you're a newbie. xP
    I was imagining on the board not too long ago, I didn't know it resets post count when you pick a avatar. xD

PWI newbie, been playing for about a month or so. Currently main is my Venomancer Reveriez! =D
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    Demon_EA - Harshlands Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    someone on harshlands plz help me with mexican trick, or take me to frost I'll give away my genie discipline and level it with my own spirit and you can pk me as much as you want T_T I just need lvl plz
    The one and only... demon_troll... i will be pwn when i go demon again >)
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    someone on harshlands plz help me with mexican trick, or take me to frost I'll give away my genie discipline and level it with my own spirit and you can pk me as much as you want T_T I just need lvl plz

Why so desperate?

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demon_EA - Harshlands
    Demon_EA - Harshlands Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Why so desperate?

b:laugh

I miss BHs and i miss high level b:cry
    The one and only... demon_troll... i will be pwn when i go demon again >)