Stupidest Reasons For Being Kicked Out Of Squad

Comments

• NightRage - Raging Tide
    NightRage - Raging Tide Posts: 1,582 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Then you assume she's angry..Lmao it's called a rant you Twit. SHE'S(yes it's a girl sh*t head) obviously calling all you sickos (you could be one of em) out. Call her nerd, call her w/e you want but you're not reading her posts because YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THEM...

Go join your little without a vocabulary buddy up there for another lesson on how to read because obviously you forgot how mate.

/End Return Flame

Lol level 58 nonfactor riding the leg of a 7x nonfactor. How priceless. I understand her posts. I also understand that her incessant nerdrage is ruining a perfectly good thread that will now have to be shut down.

Lol. U. Mad.
  • Demans - Lost City
    Demans - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I think we both know what i mean by this. Just proved you're an idiot once again by posting that last one. Keep it coming this thread's going to be closed soon.

o no, u did not jsut call me a f****** cash shopper, that is the BIGGEST insult u can call me on a forum, if u played same sever as me id stick my noncashshoped lunar wep up ur a**

how DARE u assume im a cashshopper bc im lv 100 u prejudice sob.
    well when ur LA psy has same wep grade and refine as ur pure AA wiz, hits as high per shot, has faster dps, and has 2x the crit %, time to retire the wiz............

dam op fishy....
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Filter circumvention is a bannable offence - Ary
  • Demans - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Lol he's not mad he's right, i see you got butthurt from something i said.. Aww boo hoooo

Wanna know why this thread might get shut down, because you didn't keep your feelings to yourself and try to act unfazed with calling people Nonfactors (guess that word makes you feel good about yourself and nerd rage).

Nerd Rage? Well let's see we're nerds and my level -29 lower than yours. After the T.W Issue honey i quit and capped this character.

As a lesson that should be learned don't group me with you lol. Our levels don't mean sh*t.

Oh Kiangelo's level 58 he's defending a college buddy, I'm level 71. Michael Dark's level 102 oh and he admits he's an arrogant jerk, but suddenly he just has your well deserved respect because he's level 102 and talking sh*t to everyone in the forums.

In other words, in order for you to respect someone, they have to be 100+ lol. Well you better get used to seeing my middle finger because i'll have it up as long as you think that way along with my flameshield

/gg bye nao

P.S:

Lmfao, NightRage is this your son...He's obviously in the same boat as you.

That'sFrom "Demans" Let me correct that for you honey "DEMONS". I take it he's 12 or 11. Now i'm officially not taking that person serious anymore lol. one load off my back

i spelled it Demans for a reason -_-, how many other ppl u seen w/ Demans anywhere? and im 17 u A**
    well when ur LA psy has same wep grade and refine as ur pure AA wiz, hits as high per shot, has faster dps, and has 2x the crit %, time to retire the wiz............

dam op fishy....
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    KiAngelo - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Oh Kiangelo's Level 58 He's Defending A College Buddy, I'm Level 71. Michael Dark's Level 102 Oh And He Admits He's An Arrogant Jerk, But Suddenly He Just Has Your Well Deserved Respect Because He's Level 102 And Talking Sh*t To Everyone In The Forums.
    My Reply In Red:

Exactly, Who's The Nerd Now Respecting People Because Of Their Level And Regardless Of Who They Are And What They Do To Other People. Yeah I Know Michael He's Funny But Damn Rude Sometimes.

*nerdish Inhalte From Nightrage* Like Omg He's Like Effing 102 Two Levels Higher Than Mine Like Omg He Has Over 4k Posts He's So F*cking Ownage...

congrats Dude You Wrote Your Own Book Published By Two College Students. It's Called

"how To Contradict Yourself For Dummies"

/gg Champ.

lmfao, Nightrage Is This Your Son...he's Obviously In The Same Boat As You.

That'sfrom "demans" Let Me Correct That For You Honey "demons". I Take It He's 12 Or 11. Now I'm Officially Not Taking That Person Serious Anymore Lol. One Load Off My Back Lol!!!

Hahahahaha Priceless!!! My replies are in Red.
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    i spelled it Demans for a reason -_-, how many other ppl u seen w/ Demans anywhere? and im 17 u A**

Then act like you're 17 and not 10 okay?b:chuckle

Demans is not unique it's a terrible way spell a word, let alone degrade the word if that's what you're into.

Lol if i were a demon I'd pull the plug on your pc everytime you logged onto that character.

and it's plural... Lol that's really terrible.

Take care, sorry for the insults but you asked for it. Just sayin
    *nerdish Inhalted From Nightrage* Like Omg He's Like Effing 102 Two Levels Higher Than Mine Like Omg He Has Over 4k Posts He's So F*cking Ownage...

Inhale<--Fixed
    edited September 2010
    Lol he's not mad he's right, i see you got butthurt from something i said.. Aww boo hoooo

No, I generally stopped reading your posts after the first sentence. I haven't even read any before the last page.

Wanna know why this thread might get shut down, because you didn't keep your feelings to yourself and try to act unfazed with calling people Nonfactors (guess that word makes you feel good about yourself and nerd rage).

I haven't displayed any feelings or emotions thus far. It is a video game forum.

Nerd Rage? Well let's see we're nerds and my level -29 lower than yours. After the T.W Issue honey i quit and capped this character.

I quit before you. This game died a long time ago. I just like to post on forums.

As a lesson that should be learned don't group me with you lol. Our levels don't mean sh*t.

I never said your level meant anything, but your opinion is still just as worthless.

Oh Kiangelo's level 58 he's defending a college buddy, I'm level 71. Michael Dark's level 102 oh and he admits he's an arrogant jerk, but suddenly he just has your well deserved respect because he's level 102 and talking sh*t to everyone in the forums.

Who said Michael has my respect? He is often correct about what he posts about, because he has experience. I disagree with him at times too. You don't see how your level might correlate with your knowledge and experience? Of course you don't. You remind me of Yulk.

In other words, in order for you to respect someone, they have to be 100+ lol. Well you better get used to seeing my middle finger because i'll have it up as long as you think that way along with my flameshield.

Not necessarily, but more often than not, low levels like you are just too inexperienced to know what the hell they're talking about.

/gg bye nao

P.S:

Lmfao, NightRage is this your son...He's obviously in the same boat as you.

I haven't even read his posts. Most of them are not English, nor do I care what you two are arguing about.

lolnonfactormad.
  • Demans - Lost City
    edited September 2010
    Then act like you're 17 and not 10 okay?b:chuckle

Demans is not unique it's a terrible way spell a word, let alone degrade the word if that's what you're into.

Lol if i were a demon I'd pull the plug on your pc everytime you logged onto that character.

and it's plural... Lol that's really terrible.

Take care, sorry for the insults but you asked for it. Just sayin

er maybe bc its not suppose to be demons? im never called "de-mins", usualy called de-mons(said how it looks)

also ur posts make me sad, im gonna go r*** a dog on the street to make my e-peen feel better b:surrender

and maybe a few cats to...

o and ur sigy is wrong should say

"R.I.P Michael Jackson. I will Always Adore what you tried to do for us. Molest our children.*

dam op fishy....
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    lolnonfactormad.

Then continue being a Robot okay?

Have a good day. b:bye
    edited September 2010
    Then continue being a Robot okay?

Have a good day. b:bye

Bleepbloop.
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Edited due to Filter circumvention which is STILL bannable! - Ary
  • Demans - Lost City
    edited September 2010

n because your Son "Demans" is trolling also trying to get this thread locked..

plz stop calling me his son, i dont even no who he is, now if ull excuse me, got to go to my engineering class

ill be back....in like 3 hours >_>

dam op fishy....
    edited September 2010
    Edited quote - Ary

Lol I don't know who any of you are. I don't have any sons. Also, I think you mad.
  • Born_Again_ - Sanctuary
    Born_Again_ - Sanctuary Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    That's just rude. They still paid for their wine fees and therefore, should not get kicked out regardless they stack or not. You're just unlucky to have them, though. There are days when I forget to stack and have to pick up BH. But then again, not like I've done BH for awhile now.

Sry to disappoint you, but I am not beeing rude. The squad members know before leaving Archosaur, and long before paying for any wine. That they will get kicked if they leave the dungeon. So there is no risk involved if you not a stacker. Either you start stacking there and then, or you find yourself another squad.

b:cute b:heart

It would be equally rude to join a stacker squad, and steal all the benefits from the stackers.
    b:heart C. G. C. b:heart
    - a guild/faction on many servers, where ethics and behaviour actually matters and makes a differense

b:pleased

facebook.com/group.php?gid=22920649068
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=348361
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Lol I don't know who any of you are. I don't have any sons. Also, I think you mad.

Well if that's what floats yer boat If you think im angry then knock yourself out and sleep on the thought that you're the victorious one .

Pwnage Tactics by the Guy In Denial of His name: NightRage:
    Attack random players on the forum WITHOUT reading their posts, play the mind games you just did( that would work on a 10 or 11 year old) and make yourself believe we're angry.

Sorry mate those...I--just can't buy those b:surrender
    edited September 2010

Sorry mate those...I--just can't buy those b:surrender

You can't afford me. b:cool
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Well, this was a fun thread up until a few pages ago.

/Inb4lockIsuppose
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    You can't afford me. b:cool

Well apparently KiAngelo And Myself Bought you.

@KiAngelo, I remember this guy a while back.

Read this post and then let's move on to another thread

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=865022

He's an admitted troll and we sort of fell for it. I knew he was a troll just didn't have any evidence ready. So when he posts from now on don't take him serious b:chuckle
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    well Apparently Kiangelo And Myself Bought You.

@kiangelo, I Remember This Guy A While Back.

Read This Post And Then Let's Move On To Another Thread

Pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=865022

He's An Admitted Troll And We Sort Of Fell For It. I Knew He Was A Troll Just Didn't Have Any Evidence Ready. So When He Posts From Now On Don't Take Him Serious B:chuckle

Lmao this guy was yankin our chains this whole time? FML. Gotta admit he's pretty good..
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Where's my facepalm emote...

Anyways D: Recently a faction mate kicked me out of squad in TT and then tried to PK me. He quickly reinvited me back, though. It was pretty lulzsome, since we were talking on Vent too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CuteButEvil - Harshlands
    CuteButEvil - Harshlands Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I got mad once and chewed out a cleric for insisting a barb 7 lvls lower was going to tank a bh...uh; no, barbs are great but 7 lvls lower and a sin will tank better...and since the cleric refused to heal; it about killed my charm b:surrender
    b:victory
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Where's my facepalm emote...

Anyways D: Recently a faction mate kicked me out of squad in TT and then tried to PK me. He quickly reinvited me back, though. It was pretty lulzsome, since we were talking on Vent too.

Hey Dashiko it's yer old "buddy bud" Graviora...

Wheres MY face palm emote....
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010

Really you're gonna shoot me in the foot like that? That's not my f*cking buddy..b:angry
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Got kicked out of a squad yesterday for claiming to be a 4aps sage clawric. xD
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    And for some of you people, BACK ON TOPIC!
  • failerpwnd
    failerpwnd Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Really you're gonna shoot me in the foot like that? That's not my f*cking buddy..b:angry

lmao hatred in the House..He was kidding Dashiko pour some water on that flame >_>

I got kicked for flying faster than a squad mate to bh51....

I told em i used a friggin speed remedy... Booted...wtf..
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Why does every post of mine in the same topic you guys post in always turn into a flame at me? My facepalm wasn't directed at anybody, simply at the previous fight. This is a good thread, and one of the few that don't deserve to be locked. So please take this elsewhere.
    Got kicked out of a squad yesterday for claiming to be a 4aps sage clawric. xD

I should try that myself and see what happens...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    my Reply: Forsaken World's Coming Out Tomorrow (for Some Today Maybe)..

lies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lanyiara - Harshlands
    Lanyiara - Harshlands Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    World : Looking for Sin for FC 9x.
    *Gets in squad*
    *Gets to first boss*
    *Sparks*
    *Gets booted*
    "Your sage! Fail!"

Next person to do this to me will regret it, I now run with a 2 hour lock and I reset it before I enter FC. Im not gonna get screwed by people cos my sin is meant for PvP.
  • MeIony - Dreamweaver
    MeIony - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I don't need to. All I saw was an angry little 7X veno posting about some complete nonsense and circumventing the filter to show just how nerd-raged he was.

7x veno posting tl;dr = instant dismissal.

I +1209842349283 his posts. Srsly. This is supposed to be a fun thread. Going around the filter is not only an offense, and I really hope a Mod edits all your posts to get rid of half of the stuff you said, but it IS just a game. (And yes, I did read all your tl posts.) If you don't like how someone is acting, silently take a few screenshots, submit a ticket , leave the squad/faction/blacklist the person and MOVE ON. If you really wanna rant about it take it somewhere else. I am reading this thread for fun and you're just ruining it for everyone. b:bye

Uhh I should probably put something on topic too.

I don't remember ever getting kicked from a BH squad or anything, but I've kicked plenty of people out of FC squads. Mostly barbs who don't know what the heck to do, or afk BMs. Sometimes I kick people out to invite a friend, but I hate kicking in general so I usually pass lead to someone else and say to kick some person. >_>; Oh. There have been times where I go to boot someone and accidentally pass them lead. -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:cute I <3 my Haxxie c:
This discussion has been closed.