Stupidest Reasons For Being Kicked Out Of Squad

Comments

• vristion
    vristion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I was kicked from a squad because of a silly debate on these forums....b:chuckle
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    On Veno:
    My Build *they looked at my hear went "Failure" and kicked me*
    Lack of a Zeal Genie to Pull with (I don't understand this one either)
    Kicked because of the character I was married to, they must not have liked him, or something?

On BM:
    Not having a Fists (this is a common one, QQ)My HP Pool was too high for a BM (not kidding you, they freaked out over my BMs HP being at 10.3k buffed, and it was more then the Barbs who was three levels lower then I was)

On Cleric:
    Never been kicked from a squad, but I have been known to boot myself from parties XD

the not haveing fists thing is a rather legit reason to be booted since your about 1/2 a bm without them for things like frost and are about useless DPS wise w/o them in tt i have booted many a bm myself for not haveing fists and at least -.1 int when they try to walk into tt

have not been booted from a squad in a long time but have been evicted from a few factions due to my charming persona and flat refusal to take people who cant keep up on gear/are just plain bad on my runs
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    Mraochan - Lost City Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I don't remember ever being kicked from a squad.

I've kicked myself a few times:

Once was a long time ago, I think I was level 65 at the time. Squad needed veno to lure in 69 for 20x3. Squad was 1 cleric, 1 tank, 1 archer, and maybe another, all around low 7x. So I lure the first mob, no problems, we kill it, and the tank starts complaining: "Don't unsummon your pet, just call it back to you"... I'm like "Seriously? We'll all be killed" But thinking maybe there was something I didn't know I tried it. Sent the pet out and grabbed 3 or 4 mobs, we all died shortly thereafter. Don't know if I waited for cleric to res or not, but I promptly left without saying a word.

Recently I was asked to help on another 20x3. This time squad is 9x tank, 3 clerics of varying levels, and maybe a psychic or something. No communication in this squad, tank rushes out into mobs and chaos ensues. For whatever reason, the tank wasn't getting good aggro on the mobs. Mobs go for clerics. I do my best to grab aggro back, etc... Every single time is like this. Still no communication. So after a while we had killed quite a few mobs and I say in squad chat:

"Gotta run, good luck guys ^^" - leaves squad -

I turn away from the computer for a second for some reason, glance back and see the tank pk'ing me, lol But it took 5 hits to kill me b:chuckle

And I'm pretty squishy b:surrender
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Me kicked meself from squad when Mraochan tried to eat me.
    b:shocked
    b:avoid
    Nah me has never really been kicked for stupid reasons.
    The only times me has been kicked was when they found someone more suited like RB/Frost runs and they find someone of a more better level range/class or something.

Me are very squadable? (and wuvable? but not very hugable) ^.^
    b:puzzled
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Klavdian - Sanctuary
    Klavdian - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    "because your hotness makes my wife jealous"

b:cute

haha good reasonb:thanksb:chuckle
  • Tisa - Dreamweaver
    Tisa - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    An alt of mine once got kicked from BH51 for saying to not turn Wyvern around.

Other than that...standing around bored i see people needing help in 1-1 so i join up and get kicked because apparently i cant tank 1-1 with a lvl 100 herc and/or cant hold aggro vs the DDs in their squad (lvl 67 or 68 was highest).

Almost got kicked once in 2-2 or 2-3 for not purging ape immediately every single time he re-buffed.
  • Mraochan - Lost City
    Mraochan - Lost City Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Mmmm... roast Hamsta! b:chuckle

Grats on your forum title Hamsta, just noticed b:victory
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:laugh I kicked some1 from BH metal squad coz he wont zhen "I will steal aggro".. yea.. he got hs +5 i got r8 +10..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • Borsuc - Raging Tide
    Borsuc - Raging Tide Posts: 1,526 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    b:laugh I kicked some1 from BH metal squad coz he wont zhen "I will steal aggro".. yea.. he got hs +5 i got r8 +10..
    If he crits and you don't he could b:chuckle
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I once got kicked from a frost run where everyone else was 1 faction.
    They were doing everything on vent, and somewhere after first boss I asked them to use squad chat so I knew what was going on.
    Couple of mins later I got kicked for not being able to acces theyr vent (and no, they didn't try to give me the vent info)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Sycorx - Harshlands
    Sycorx - Harshlands Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Haven't really been kicked but we had a party wipe when the dumb barb decides he doesn't have enough hp so runs away from the boss AND WE HAD A FREAKING CLERIC HEALING HIM! lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Haven't really been kicked but we had a party wipe when the dumb barb decides he doesn't have enough hp so runs away from the boss AND WE HAD A FREAKING CLERIC HEALING HIM! lol

I once saw a dying barb run away from wurlurd, but forgetting that it's the magic attack that's killing him
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Never been kicked. b:cute

I have left on my own before. I don't appreciate being trashed talked to when I'm healing their arses. Or when the squad just fails in general.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    As the title says, what is the stupidest reason you've been kicked out of a squad?

Most recently for me:
    In BH Metal squad.
    Leader asks if I have level 11 rez in case anyone dies.
    I say no.
    I get kicked.
    wut?

Learn tie lie properly.

I neverbeen kicked..well once it was accident and they invited me back..im th barb..the star player of hte ff run..anyways..hell i never run cause i like to see people die it amuses me.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Yishuin - Sanctuary
    Yishuin - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I was lvl 89. A squad asking for ppl for a lvl 90 or above FCC run.

I pm the man on wc : hey im a sin lvl 89 but i lvl in 0.1% xp (wich was really true). He invites me while im killing the mobs for the xp i need. Then i say "lvl up : 90" on squad chat. The lead is passed to a cleric and i am kicked from the squad

lolwut

I pmed the guy who invited me! He replied "the leader doesnt want an assassin on his squad".

I think ive never felt so lonely after that :D.

Stupidest reason for being kicked : playing the class i like -_-.
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited September 2010

That and he was from a certain faction too..that must've been something b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    i got kicked once for offering a proposition on how loot should be distributed in an FB, back before this whole loot tabber **** got popular, i found it unfair a 10m drop should be obligated to one person, suggesting that it be fair game to whomever recieved it. lo and behold, our server's most famous cheaparse didnt like that idea and decided, you get to gtfo the party.

they ended up kicking me, only to find out they changed the loot to free as the boss died, stole the exact mold i was concerned over, and then tried to vend it for an obscene amount! if anyone knows a former veno named after a popular gundam character you can probably guess who this jack *** was.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I never been kicked from squad. I have left when the Barb/Cleric are horrible.

I have only booted Barbs who can't tank properly.

The best part is Ganking them after they have been booted. b:cute
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Learn tie lie properly.

I neverbeen kicked..well once it was accident and they invited me back..im th barb..the star player of hte ff run..anyways..hell i never run cause i like to see people die it amuses me.

I'm not lying at all.
    It really did happen.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Mmmm... roast Hamsta! b:chuckle

Grats on your forum title Hamsta, just noticed b:victory

Holy ****! Gratz Hamsta!b:flowerb:flower
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
    edited September 2010
    Holy ****! Gratz Hamsta!b:flowerb:flower

Now to become governor of some remote Caribbean country.

Just kidding.
    ^.^

(ninja's GreenBeans: (Squad lead)How many times have you frosted?
    (Me) It's my first =]
    You have been kick from squad
    I then go on to kill squad lead on of the sins and one of the archers before my 60 second timer.....asses.....

Oh and i was kicked from aa bh69 for being to high lvl'd? QQ)
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GreenBeans - Dreamweaver
    GreenBeans - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    (Squad lead)How many times have you frosted?
    (Me) It's my first =]
    You have been kick from squad
    I then go on to kill squad lead one of the sins and one of the archers before my 60 second timer.....asses.....

Oh and i was kicked from a bh69 for being to high lvl'd? QQ
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Now to become governor of some remote Caribbean country.

Just kidding.
    ^.^

Damn...I wanted the Virgin Islands...b:sad
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
    edited September 2010
    Damn...I wanted the Virgin Islands...b:sad

It be mine!
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heavenberry - Dreamweaver
    Heavenberry - Dreamweaver Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The most stupid thing was a kick from a BH 79 squad because the winer wanted all drops. And by all drops he ment the coins that drop from mobs too, he wanted like 40-50k from me, because the mobs would happen to have dropped them, and would say at the beginning "my wines=my drops. And he even got the DQ and arrow drops b4 that xD
    Achievment unlocked: Lagg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I know why you cry, but it is something I can never do.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    It be mine!

b:cry

Oh btw...
    GMs, what's the profile say about his post count?
    IT"S OVER NINE-THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!!!!b:infuriated

I liek joo, I can haz ur fwiendship? :3
    ~Spazz~
  • Must - Lost City
    Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Its not a kick but its almost the same:

On my alt sin:

Squad 2 sins cleirc veno wiz

We need a tanjer says the cleric.

Me: any mage class can tank very well bh 59 bosses.

After 5 min

Cleric we need a barb:

Me: Again any MAGE classes can tank bh 59, really its easy for them.

xx left pt yy left party i well they all left,,,

God do ppl now what mag defence is????b:angry
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    didnt invite a faction member on my fb39, couse i didnt want to wait for her turning all her bhs in and run over everytime b:laugh so i was kicked from faction >_<
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited September 2010
    Its not a kick but its almost the same:

On my alt sin:

Squad 2 sins cleirc veno wiz

We need a tanjer says the cleric.

Me: any mage class can tank very well bh 59 bosses.

After 5 min

Cleric we need a barb:

Me: Again any MAGE classes can tank bh 59, really its easy for them.

xx left pt yy left party i well they all left,,,

God do ppl now what mag defence is????b:angry
    Do YOU know what spelling isb:puzzled
    ~Spazz~
  • Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The most stupid thing was a kick from a BH 79 squad because the winer wanted all drops. And by all drops he ment the coins that drop from mobs too, he wanted like 40-50k from me, because the mobs would happen to have dropped them, and would say at the beginning "my wines=my drops. And he even got the DQ and arrow drops b4 that xD

So he wanted every single drop, plus enough coin to equal more than the cost of a wine share..... And this idget actually finds groups?
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
This discussion has been closed.