Kylin vs Zulu TW video (09/04/2010)

Comments

• Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    What the fu.ck did you just say?

Post incoherent is so, read I can't.

LOL very true, idk what I was thinking when I wrote that, think my English got facked up for a sec there. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Your wall of text is so hard to read with no organization. But I get the gist of it.

You misunderstood 100% of what I said. I didn't say it was bad I said it was mediocre. Anyone can get a 4th past belt or HH90 gold neck. Anyone can make OHT gear. Anyone can get a 3* helmet. Anyone can get any of my gear without trying.

As for the +5's, I guess I got lucky. I've only used 1 dragon orb on my gear and that was to +6 my weapon, but endless pretty much gave it to me.

Above Average =/= Mediocre For example, the mage kokorokoking or something like that in Kylin has a +10 FC pataka and evasion gear and never uses stone barrier.

My HP would be demolished if someone with cube neck, warsong belt, event helm and boots came along and bragged.

Ofc anyone can get it but doesnt mean its easy, I have been trying hard to get ppl to help with the quests to get 4th past... there is a reason y u dont see alot of players with 3rd past or TT90 gold neck, 4th past is even harder to see.
    Korokoroking got that pataka from a pk drop, he really doesnt have much time to play and doesnt cash shop thats y his gears are not very good.
    Ofc someone with cube neck, warsong belt, event helm and boots would have to be a cash shopper and obviously an op player. There is a difference between having a gear above average and having a over powered gear, your gear is not op but still above average in the server.

P.S Sorry for late response, only saw your reply 1 min ago.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Ofc anyone can get it but doesnt mean its easy, I have been trying hard to get ppl to help with the quests to get 4th past... there is a reason y u dont see alot of players with 3rd past or TT90 gold neck, 4th past is even harder to see.
    Korokoroking got that pataka from a pk drop, he really doesnt have much time to play and doesnt cash shop thats y his gears are not very good.
    Ofc someone with cube neck, warsong belt, event helm and boots would have to be a cash shopper and obviously an op player. There is a difference between having a gear above average and having a over powered gear, your gear is not op but still above average in the server.

P.S Sorry for late response, only saw your reply 1 min ago.

See, you are sympathizing for the "other" mages is because you think it is hard to do those things. I got my HH90 gold necklace and 3rd past before annipacks and hypers. I was level 90 with 4.5k HP buffed and HH80 Gold gear.

Too many people think this game is hard. But you guys look for reasons why you can't rather than why you can. Just pathetic.
  • Venushin - Harshlands
    Venushin - Harshlands Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    See, you are sympathizing for the "other" mages is because you think it is hard to do those things. I got my HH90 gold necklace and 3rd past before annipacks and hypers. I was level 90 with 4.5k HP buffed and HH80 Gold gear.

Too many people think this game is hard. But you guys look for reasons why you can't rather than why you can. Just pathetic.

errr I remember when I was 8x in the same level as u I had more HP when AyaBrea ( or something like that) invited us for GV... u CSed or used some poor guildies' money to buy ur stuff cuz u got better in a little time b:chuckle
    "He who laughs last... is lagged!"
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited September 2010

lol I dont think its hard, I know its hard. I dont have TT90 gold neck cuz its not so easy to get coins to buy the gold mats for it, even cuz ppl dont usually sell it for acceptable prices; farming it is even harder. Like I said, 4th past is hard to get too. Ofc if you have friends or know ppl that do the runs needed to get those stuff alot you wont find getting it too hard which isnt the case for most ppl.
    This game is not hard, perhaps using the word hard is not correct in what I have been saying in this thread... its jus that this game has things that require too much work for players that either dont log in to do pve or players that dont cash shop.
  • Venushin - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    lol I dont think its hard, I know its hard. I dont have TT90 gold neck cuz its not so easy to get coins to buy the gold mats for it, even cuz ppl dont usually sell it for acceptable prices; farming it is even harder. Like I said, 4th past is hard to get too. Ofc if you have friends or know ppl that do the runs needed to get those stuff alot you wont find getting it too hard which isnt the case for most ppl.
    This game is not hard, perhaps using the word hard is not correct in what I have been saying in this thread... its jus that this game has things that require too much work for players that either dont log in to do pve or players that dont cash shop.

that's what I wanted to say b:pleased
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    people need to leave computers and get out more...arguing over gear on a game forum board, sorry but are u like 10? Never mind don't answer that, you might not be 10 but you probable sound like one.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    people need to leave computers and get out more...arguing over gear on a game forum board, sorry but are u like 10? Never mind don't answer that, you might not be 10 but you probable sound like one.

Apparently 10 year olds are smarter then you, what a shame...
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Apparently 10 year olds are smarter then you, what a shame...

well im stronger then 10 year olds ;D smartness cant stop a fist from hitting them in the face can it?

btw pai why so mad?
  • kenlee
    kenlee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2010
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    omd stop fighting guys QQ

ofc I'm better than that, ask Lib, MALI, and the guards from SZ of archo lol

I play for fun and I'm pretty sure I can beat a lot of ppl with good gears and btw rhyme I stopped trying to get new gear since lv95 so ****... and sadly I have points on vit D:

that was an acrher TW, how do u expect me to survive againts Curses, iamkiller, BanzZok and a lot of archers together? I don't think Rhyme is soooooo good to do better than that!!!

blahhh I don't wanna write anymore, I'm sleepy @_@

He died everytimes by that. I dont think you can be better than that, Rhyme ;)
    Only few wiz can resist (Cashopers) to an archer +10-11-12 lunar/Nirvana/R8-R9(At this point, it isnt very pro, you just click on a button)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    well im stronger then 10 year olds ;D smartness cant stop a fist from hitting them in the face can it?

btw pai why so mad?

I'm going to take a guess here. You are around 14 or 15, you will lie about your age to make you seem "cool". You are moderately overweight, but for no real reason. You are sometimes picked on in school due to your minor flaws. And your only friends are those kids no one sit with at lunch.

So you come home, put on your cool guy glasses, and then go around on forums comparing your strength to ten year olds. You will also post about all the crazy sex you had/going to have. And you are going to say your are a "jock" and the popular kid in school.

Oh and Dralight, maybe I should get a pataka, maybe then I will own them.

Oh and I own Barbapapa, Curses, Iffy, Nurfed and them all day. But then Scarlet steals my kills. b:sad
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I'm going to take a guess here. You are around 14 or 15, you will lie about your age to make you seem "cool". You are moderately overweight, but for no real reason. You are sometimes picked on in school due to your minor flaws. And your only friends are those kids no one sit with at lunch.

So you come home, put on your cool guy glasses, and then go around on forums comparing your strength to ten year olds. You will also post about all the crazy sex you had/going to have. And you are going to say your are a "jock" and the popular kid in school.

Oh and I own Barbapapa, Curses, Iffy, Nurfed and them all day. But then Scarlet steals my kills. b:sad

Spot on b:victory I only have 2 balls and i think u have 3, one of them is a crystal ball.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Sorry I have to decline, I can't be labeled as a geek. I have worked to hard to be labeled a jock.

LOL, Rhyme u are my hero
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    edited September 2010

hahaha nerd rage is super duper funny on these forums

I guess my post get to u

also guy who plays female character to get him self off, it's ok I know my post get to u deep down they **** you off so much that u spend about half a day trying to come up with a better come back to diss me. I just want you to know it makes me feel so wonderful at how I get under your skin ;)
    LOL, Rhyme u are my hero

if **** ur way it's okay

ya and u ont like me caz I pissed u off 'still wondering what I did lol' so u will agree with anyone when they diss me it's aight man haters gonna hate on me caz u kno thats what haters do ur a pro at the inter web thats something that u can probable brag about with all your friend irl and tell them how awesome u are at pissing people off ' not me though i find what u say and do pretty funny lol' u do ur thing br0
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited September 2010

I guess my post get to u

if **** ur way it's okay

See, thus proving my point. I will further elaborate. Only an immature adolescent like yourself
    would comment on someones sexuality as a rebuttal to a statement that was clearly made, obviously correct, which cause you to have no true response to the issue at hand.

Also, using the term "super duper" is an obvious indication of your social status. I'm pretty sure the people that I have associated with never said things like, "Hey man lets smoke some bud its super duper!" or "Lets go to the party man its gonna be super duper!"

Also, it seems to be a recurring theme in your post that you claim that someone is "nerd raging". Now, since there is no true definition to the phrase, I will presume that you consider someone logically stating a blatant observation as "nerd rage".
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    See, thus proving my point. I will further elaborate. Only an immature adolescent like yourself
    would comment on someones sexuality as a rebuttal to a statement that was clearly made, obviously correct, which cause you to have no true response to the issue at hand.

Also, using the term "super duper" is an obvious indication of your social status. I'm pretty sure the people that I have associated with never said things like, "Hey man lets smoke some bud its super duper!" or "Lets go to the party man its gonna be super duper!"

Also, it seems to be a recurring theme in your post that you claim that someone is "nerd raging". Now, since there is no true definition to the phrase, I will presume that you consider someone logically stating a blatant observation as "nerd rage".

i think every post someone makes on here to me as pretty much nerd rage man or their mad and u do seem mad i guess someone pissed in ur cereal today and now u gotta take ur anger out on me threw the internet, which is totally fine with me I dont really care

atleast i can put up with ur **** un like some :)
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lol be careful or this might happen
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088000/
    and yes im old
    b:bye
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    lol be careful or this might happen
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088000/
    and yes im old

thats a good movie, I should probable watch it while rhyme reply's he takes forever u kno
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited September 2010

I guess my post get to u

also guy who plays female character to get him self off, it's ok I know my post get to u deep down they **** you off so much that u spend about half a day trying to come up with a better come back to diss me. I just want you to know it makes me feel so wonderful at how I get under your skin ;)

Oh, I see you edited your post. Thats just dandy! Super Duper in fact!

Now, you are claiming that I am a homosexual, but then you claim that I "get off" to my female character. You are clearly contradicting yourself.

And as for your post "getting under my skin", you are completely false. You see, everything I do in life is for enjoyment. Using my proper grammar that any 6th grader could comprehend, I induce responses from kids who think of my grammar as that of a nerd. Then they follow up with statements such as "UMAD BRO" or they hint that I am sexually confused. Fortunately, I got all the responses I wanted from you.

UMAD BRO Y U SO ****?
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    thats because he cant type fast on his iphone
    wow im slower than his iphone
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Oh, I see you edited your post. Thats just dandy! Super Duper in fact!

Now, you are claiming that I am a homosexual, but then you claim that I "get off" to my female character. You are clearly contradicting yourself.

And as for your post "getting under my skin", you are completely false. You see, everything I do in life is for enjoyment. Using my proper grammar that any 6th grader could comprehend, I induce responses from kids who think of my grammar as that of a nerd. Then they follow up with statements such as "UMAD BRO" or they hint that I am sexually confused. Fortunately, I got all the responses I wanted from you.

UMAD BRO Y U SO ****?

that was to gara not u... b:chuckle I wish I could take everything seriously in life like you. Ah well I gotta go Im tired, nice talking to ya ^^. Also I don't own a Iphone hanky im to poor im just tired atm havent got any sleep in about 18 hours so ya ._.
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    i meant rhyme with the iphone
    i know yer poor i wouldnt think you had one
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    edited September 2010

that one hit me in the heart old man...so mean :(
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited September 2010

See, there really is no trick to the iPhone. With a standard QWERTY keyboard or DVORAK you can memorize the keys, but with the iPhone's version of these you can't, if you are like a millimeter off you hit another key. Simple sentences are hard to pull off.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    that one hit me in the heart old man...so mean :(

Go to sleep, got to be prepared for the first day of fifth grade! Math starts getting hard because they start using LETTERS instead of numbers!
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    if **** ur way it's okay

ya and u ont like me caz I pissed u off 'still wondering what I did lol' so u will agree with anyone when they diss me it's aight man haters gonna hate on me caz u kno thats what haters do ur a pro at the inter web thats something that u can probable brag about with all your friend irl and tell them how awesome u are at pissing people off ' not me though i find what u say and do pretty funny lol' u do ur thing br0

Who says I don't like u? also, why do u think u pissed me off?

First of all, I can't say I like u or not, I don't know u. Second, I don't get pissed on the forums, I'm a grown man.

U just gotta admit that Rhyme's comment was right on, because, who comes into an online game forum to stablish that he/she is a jock? I mean, come on lol!!!!

Also, I find it funny when u say that u find dumb that ppl disscuss stats, gear etc on the forums, cause after all, this is the forum OF A GAME, is made for ppl to disscuss that lmao, if u wanna disscuss economics, sports, etc, there are a lot of other places that are MADE for that lol

And the last and more important point, I find funny that u think this game is made for teenagers lol, u really think the pwi developers made this game for young ppl with no salaries who have to borrow mom's credit card to buy 20 gold, lol. This game is made for 19years+ ppl, that have a salary and are able to spend at least 100 dollars a month in the game, maybe more.

I actually enjoy your posts cause they are so inocent hehe.

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Venushin - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    hmmm this topic is very interesting now! Rhyme's answers r cool lol

keep fighting guys!!! gogogo (>;...;)>
  • Nieka - Harshlands
    Nieka - Harshlands Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Go to sleep, got to be prepared for the first day of fifth grade! Math starts getting hard because they start using LETTERS instead of numbers!

I didnt do that kinda math till 10th grade
  • Pot_Head - Harshlands
    Pot_Head - Harshlands Posts: 701 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    there's grown ups in this thread arguing with a 17 year old... this is sad...no wonder why this server is laughed at so much.