INinja - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    That's the first time u'll se a TW from a wizard's view b:chuckle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgC8M1cSCx4

is that a stab at nurfeds tw videos. ok zulu flame on
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    Rhyme - Harshlands Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I don't know if I should laugh at your HP, your weapon, or your skill bar.

All of these prevented me from watching 2 seconds of the video.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I don't know if I should laugh at your HP, your weapon, or your skill bar.

All of these prevented me from watching 2 seconds of the video.

Its not the order of the skill bar nor the HP and weapon of the player that matters, what really matters is how he uses it. b:cool

Venushin I defended u now give me all your money *****.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Liberty_ - Harshlands
    Liberty_ - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Omg yr video make me b:chuckle disgrace to wizard b:shutup
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment. It is blocked in your country.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    well um.....

well bye
  • Meliko - Harshlands
    Meliko - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    omg Venu, I made tw vid as a wizardb:sad and posted..
    Maybe I'd make more if they weren't so short QQ..
  • Venushin - Harshlands
    Venushin - Harshlands Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    lol lib I had a lot of fun making this video and the music fits with it right? b:chuckle

shush rhyme I hatechu b:cry

I like to be r4ped by archers and idc if I'm a squishy wiz, I'm inactive nway b:cute,
    "He who laughs last... is lagged!"
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    The only thing this video showed was you dying over and over again. I'm guessing you made this video as a guideline of how not to play a wiz in tw.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    He didnt show he couldnt play his class in TW on the video cuz imo he is better then alot of mages around, it jus happens that his gears dont allow him to survive longer(jus like most mages at his lvl including me), which isnt his skill to play mage fault but other player gears fault.b:avoid
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    He didnt show he couldnt play his class in TW on the video cuz imo he is better then alot of mages around, it jus happens that his gears dont allow him to survive longer(jus like most mages at his lvl including me), which isnt his skill to play mage fault but other player gears fault.b:avoid

I have 6k hp unbuffed with 3 vit and mediocre gear without really trying. A mage with 4k hp at level 101 would really have to TRY to make themselves that bad. And, if i remember correctly, don't both of you have like 50 vit?
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    I have 6k hp unbuffed with 3 vit and mediocre gear without really trying. A mage with 4k hp at level 101 would really have to TRY to make themselves that bad. And, if i remember correctly, don't both of you have like 50 vit?

lol bad memory, I never added vit on my mage and Im sure venushet is pure aswell.
    6k hp as pure mage cant be obtained with mediocre gear, to have that much you have to have at least an above average gear(or sum FC gears with very good stats + g9 or more hp shards + at least +5 refinement on each piece which would still be a gear that gives u above average stats, making it a very good gear). I really cant believe you have that much HP unbuffed though, cuz u die pretty fast.
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    lol bad memory, I never added vit on my mage and Im sure venushet is pure aswell.
    6k hp as pure mage cant be obtained with mediocre gear, to have that much you have to have at least an above average gear(or sum FC gears with very good stats + g9 or more hp shards + at least +5 refinement on each piece which would still be a gear that gives u above average stats, making it a very good gear). I really cant believe you have that much HP unbuffed though, cuz u die pretty fast.

I have OHT Boots Wrists and Rings, a level 81 4soc helm, cape of elite leather, HH90 gold neck 4th past belt that are all easily obtainable and all of them are sharded with Immaculates from the Nein beast event and are +5 with just mirages. If you think that isn't mediocre...
  • Killermate - Harshlands
    Killermate - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I have OHT Boots Wrists and Rings, a level 81 4soc helm, cape of elite leather, HH90 gold neck 4th past belt that are all easily obtainable and all of them are sharded with Immaculates from the Nein beast event and are +5 with just mirages. If you think that isn't mediocre...

But where is he gonna get the mirages for refines?
  • Soysaucie - Harshlands
    Soysaucie - Harshlands Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2010

wtf that shaaatt is weakkk dudee .Revoo boottt duudee if only ppl knew there was a 2nd version... come on i farmed recast in like 4days... muahahahah ... it was in my dream of course...
    ]
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    6k hp as pure mage cant be obtained with mediocre gear, to have that much you have to have at least an above average gear(or sum OHT gears with very good stats + g9 or more hp shards + at least +5 refinement on each piece which would still be a gear that gives u above average stats, making it a very good gear). I really cant believe you have that much HP unbuffed though, cuz u die pretty fast.

I corrected myself, I meant OHT gear with good stats. OHT gear can sumtimes be better then TT99 armour which is prob the reason y u arent using your TT99 armour set.
    Having a lvl81 hat doesnt mean its a bad armour either, its not the best but not the worst either otherwise you wouldnt have so much hp using it right?
    TT90 gold necklace is one of the best for wizards.
    4th past belt is one of the best aswell.
    g8 shards are good too and getting +5 on all pieces of armour is way too hard for most players that r not willing to cash shop. Jus 4 days ago, I used tienkang stones, tisha stones to make my warsoul helm at least +5 so I can replace it for my lvl81 helm but I didnt get to +3 not even once in about 80 tries. Yesterday tried the same thing but only did around 40 tries(prob was the last time I would try to refine with mirages) and didnt get to +3 either.
    To get +5 with jus mirages you have to be super lucky. Anyways, +5 armour is very good and its basically endgame for most wizards that dont plan on cash shopping.
    I hope what I said was enough to make you realize that 98% of the lvl10x wizards on the server dont have your HP because they are pure magic or cuz they dont have a gear as good as yours which in turn makes your gear above average.
  • Soysaucie - Harshlands
    Soysaucie - Harshlands Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    to get +5 with tienkang is actually pretty easy btw.. u just gotta believe in the heart of the cards look at yugi he did it why cant u??

get about 50-100 stones and like i guess 15-20 tienkang use tienkang after +2 then after +3 too trust me it works but to remember believe in the heart of the cards ...
    ]
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    I corrected myself, I meant OHT gear with good stats. OHT gear can sumtimes be better then TT99 armour which is prob the reason y u arent using your TT99 armour set.
    Having a lvl81 hat doesnt mean its a bad armour either, its not the best but not the worst either otherwise you wouldnt have so much hp using it right?
    TT90 gold necklace is one of the best for wizards.
    4th past belt is one of the best aswell.
    g8 shards are good too and getting +5 on all pieces of armour is way too hard for most players that r not willing to cash shop. Jus 4 days ago, I used tienkang stones, tisha stones to make my warsoul helm at least +5 so I can replace it for my lvl81 helm but I didnt get to +3 not even once in about 80 tries. Yesterday tried the same thing but only did around 40 tries(prob was the last time I would try to refine with mirages) and didnt get to +3 either.
    To get +5 with jus mirages you have to be super lucky. Anyways, +5 armour is very good and its basically endgame for most wizards that dont plan on cash shopping.
    I hope what I said was enough to make you realize that 98% of the lvl10x wizards on the server dont have your HP because they are pure magic or cuz they dont have a gear as good as yours which in turn makes your gear above average.

Your wall of text is so hard to read with no organization. But I get the gist of it.

You misunderstood 100% of what I said. I didn't say it was bad I said it was mediocre. Anyone can get a 4th past belt or HH90 gold neck. Anyone can make OHT gear. Anyone can get a 3* helmet. Anyone can get any of my gear without trying.

As for the +5's, I guess I got lucky. I've only used 1 dragon orb on my gear and that was to +6 my weapon, but endless pretty much gave it to me.

Above Average =/= Mediocre For example, the mage kokorokoking or something like that in Kylin has a +10 FC pataka and evasion gear and never uses stone barrier.

My HP would be demolished if someone with cube neck, warsong belt, event helm and boots came along and bragged.
  • Angarika - Harshlands
    Angarika - Harshlands Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    damn

my nuts are huge man
  • Venushin - Harshlands
    Venushin - Harshlands Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    omd stop fighting guys QQ

ofc I'm better than that, ask Lib, MALI, and the guards from SZ of archo lol

I play for fun and I'm pretty sure I can beat a lot of ppl with good gears and btw rhyme I stopped trying to get new gear since lv95 so ****... and sadly I have points on vit D:

that was an acrher TW, how do u expect me to survive againts Curses, iamkiller, BanzZok and a lot of archers together? I don't think Rhyme is soooooo good to do better than that!!!

blahhh I don't wanna write anymore, I'm sleepy @_@
    "He who laughs last... is lagged!"
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    At least he used force of will on barraging archers. That makes him better than 90% of other TW mages.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SneakyStalk - Harshlands
    SneakyStalk - Harshlands Posts: 440 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    g9 or more hp shards + at least +5 refinement on each piece which would still be a gear that gives u above average stats, making it a very good gear). I really cant believe you have that much HP unbuffed though, cuz u die pretty fast.

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=b4c948321f799d5c

full gear +6 stil don't give enuff HP b:sad
    specially when u merchant slowly so u can afford the tishas for +7
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Un4given
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    I demand rhyme to stop making intelligent posts.
  • BigFIuffy - Archosaur
    BigFIuffy - Archosaur Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    o ** venushin is feeding their ezreal b:shocked, dude just tower hug so you dont feed them anymore b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Venu mate, this was not the best war to get on video b:shocked

We got only the def squads on, the cata squads went to EQ, only to realize it was a no show, as soon as we entered instance zulus were already on our base, and we were to few to give a proper defense QQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Venu mate, this was not the best war to get on video b:shocked

We got only the def squads on, the cata squads went to EQ, only to realize it was a no show, as soon as we entered instance zulus were already on our base, and we were to few to give a proper defense QQ.

In Venu's defense, the last 10 wars have been exactly the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    In Venu's defense, the last 10 wars have been exactly the same.

Lies

We have not defended zulu before this day a couple of weeks already, we were regrouping and gearing up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin
  • Rhyme - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Lies

We have not defended zulu before this day a couple of weeks already, we were regrouping and gearing up.

What the fu.ck did you just say?

Post incoherent is so, read I can't.
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Lies

Talk about gearing up... you haven't even met level req yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    Talk about gearing up... you haven't even met level req yet.

LOOOOOOOOL

I was gone for 5 months like I said countless times in the forums, I joined KY loooong ago, then quit, then came back, of course I'm under level.

Besides, like leveling is a hard thing nowadays, take yourself as an example ^^
    U can ask your hubby about me, I've been 9X probably before u even started the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Former member of Kylin