dragon orb ocean price

Options
2»

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    there are no stupid questions because questions aren't sentient, and therefore measuring their intelligence would be a foolish task.

A person asking a question can indeed be stupid, or ignorant, or both.

You may be intelligent but that is a stupid statement.

Learn English please.

b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You may be intelligent but that is a stupid statement.

Learn English please.

b:pleased

how do you figure, sports fan?

it was a response to OP saying there are no stupid questions. I'm pointing out that people ascribe human characteristics to non-human things. e.g. there are no bad cookies, stupid questions, god is good, etc.

please point out my English mistakes so i can improve myself, and understand your criticism.
    comments are welcome on the philosophical flaws as well.

or are you just making a sophistic parry for fun?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    how do you figure, sports fan?

it was a response to OP saying there are no stupid questions. I'm pointing out that people ascribe human characteristics to non-human things. e.g. there are no bad cookies, stupid questions, god is good, etc.

please point out my English mistakes so i can improve myself, and understand your criticism.
    comments are welcome on the philosophical flaws as well.

or are you just making a sophistic parry for fun?

Just being a smart-***. b:surrender

However, using the word stupid to describe a question is accepted usage of the word. You can also say he's a bad apple, that's a stupid question or alter it and say he's as dumb as a rock.

While you may not like the way I am using those words, their usage isn't incorrect. Just the particular definition you choose to make that judgment.

Yes, I'm just having fun.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    These are the endgame people nowadays. THESE.

Oh I'm so glad I'm out.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    seriously this reply makes me sad when people assumed everyone does what they think about doing i do not hyper use oracale, training books or other forms of exp cheat and nor do i not take alts for buffs when i mob bash what is wrong with you people i was trying to ask question as i explained earlier in thread i was tired and making my daughters tea and miss-phrased question i had been playing 7 hours prior sheeez give a bloke a break and as to being learner i beta tested this game left for awhile till the language localization was better and have returned a couple of times to the game with different accounts until i settled with current ISP and i was taught THERE ARE NO STUPID QUESTIONS ONLY STUPID ANSWERS boy were they right b:chuckle

I think people would take you more seriously if you used punctuation. Don't give me the "English is not my first language" excuse, because that is bullcrap excuse and these are the reasons:

-I am most fluent in English and second most fluent in Chinese, but when I type in French, I still use punctuation, even though I probably have the vocabulary and grammar of a cheeseburger in French.
    -People, especially other people who's primary language is not English, might have a hard time understanding you when you don't mark where ideas and statements begin or end. This would be a huge contributor in why people "misunderstand" your questions.
    just because i studied chemistry in uni and know that advogadros constant is 6.022*10 to the power of 23 eg 1 mole should i assume anyone who dont know is stupid

This is common information that educated people learn in high school. You may have impressed the middle school kiddies and maybe some dropouts who live in their parents' home, but to the rest of us educated people, you look like you're just spouting unrelated facts to look smart. You don't even have to study chemistry or be in university to know that.

Secondly, if you must relate this topic to Avogadro's Constant, your question is like asking, "Why would anyone care about how many atoms are in a mole or about mole to mole ratio if you can just keep adding reactants until you get what you want? Same result!" The answer: It's more efficient?
  • Zerhee - Lost City
    Zerhee - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This is common information that educated people learn in high school. You may have impressed the middle school kiddies and maybe some dropouts who live in their parents' home, but to the rest of us educated people, you look like you're just spouting unrelated facts to look smart. You don't even have to study chemistry or be in university to know that.

Although it seems like you need to be in uni to misspell 'Avogadro'. b:chuckle

Edit: Has already been pointed out, silly me. I must go to bed.
    Far Beyond Driven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]