dragon orb ocean price

Selak - Dreamweaver
Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
edited September 2010 in General Discussion
Why are dragon ocean orbs in boutique 75 gold and only gaurentee 1 rifine lvl when you can use 1 star orb to get same
There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
Post edited by Selak - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Arog - Dreamweaver
    Arog - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    If you have a +9 gear part do me the favour and refine it to +10 with a 1* orb

You will realise it then.

If you didnt get my point you might want to try read item descriptions a bit more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Because with a 1* orb you are only guaranteed to a successful refine if you want to +1 your item, and if you want to +10 your item, that 1* orb is useless?

And if you want to make a +10 orb out tiny little 1* orbs you'll spend way more than 75 gold?

How do people reach level 90 without knowing the difference between a 1* orb and a 10* orb?
  • VlLKASS - Sanctuary
    VlLKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Why are 5 star orbs in boutique 18 gold and only gaurentee 1 rifine lvl when you can use 1 star orb to get same

/facepalm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mirko - Raging Tide
    Mirko - Raging Tide Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    coz you need 1370 of 1 star orbs to make dragon ocean orb..

1 star dragon orb (on sale) is 0.18$
    so dragon ocean orb = 246$ if you make them using 1 star orbs..
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    How do people reach level 90 without knowing the difference between a 1* orb and a 10* orb?

Because it isn't explained in the Hyper Stone manual.
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    i understand if i use 1 star orbs i can build other lvl orbs at greater cost in the end my point is why only 1 lvl for 75 gold is gaurenteed why not 2 as it seems very expensive to pay $200 Australian for 2 refine lvls also since this last update my friends have had 2 star orbs fail to refine +1 gear to +2 even though it is 100% chance and added this item may have caused problems with refines if not implemented correctly was just wondering if there was an issue dont just make assumptions you are the only 1 who can do maths please lol
    in answer to first question i know the differance between variuos orbs and as to hypering is there a manual? since i have never hypered i have never need manual wow people always accuse others of doing things they they think about and then think you think like they do lol
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    i understand if i use 1 star orbs i can build other lvl orbs at greater cost in the end my point is why only 1 lvl for 75 gold is gaurenteed why not 2 as it seems very expensive to pay $200 Australian for 2 refine lvls also since this last update my friends have had 2 star orbs fail to refine +1 gear to +2 even though it is 100% chance and added this item may have caused problems with refines if not implemented correctly was just wondering if there was an issue dont just make assumptions you are the only 1 who can do maths please lol

Because some people are stupid enough to use a 10* orb to +2 something? Is that what you're trying to say?

I thought this game required no skill and no brains to play but apparently I underestimated what some people need help with. Obviously if you need to get something from +4 to +6 you use 5* and 6* dragon orbs that you made from 1* orbs, which is waaaay cheaper than using a 10* orb. No one is telling you to use a dragon orb ocean for something you can accomplish for WAY cheaper. ONE refine is +1, and its' guaranteed as long as the number of *s is equal to or higher than what you're refining to. As for why your "friend's" orb failed, you need to report that via ticket because it's not supposed to happen, but given stupidity of people these days maybe you should check if it was really a 2* orb, or if he actually used the item when he was refining.

Come on guys, PWI is already FEEDING you the levels and the gear, you can figure out when to use a 10* orb and when to combine 1* orbs. OBVIOUSLY if getting +10 is supposed to be as easy as +6 then everyone would have +12 gear by now.

*facepalm*

I facepalmed harder at this thread than that one from a week ago asking why Cenminator
    is missing....
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    How many 1* orbs do you need to make a dragon ocean mirage?

/facepalm.

You best be trollin'
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Because some people are stupid enough to use a 10* orb to +2 something? Is that what you're trying to say?

I thought this game required no skill and no brains to play but apparently I underestimated what some people need help with. Obviously if you need to get something from +4 to +6 you use 5* and 6* dragon orbs that you made from 1* orbs, which is waaaay cheaper than using a 10* orb. No one is telling you to use a dragon orb ocean for something you can accomplish for WAY cheaper. ONE refine is +1, and its' guaranteed as long as the number of *s is equal to or higher than what you're refining to. As for why your "friend's" orb failed, you need to report that via ticket because it's not supposed to happen, but given stupidity of people these days maybe you should check if it was really a 2* orb, or if he actually used the item when he was refining.

Come on guys, PWI is already FEEDING you the levels and the gear, you can figure out when to use a 10* orb and when to combine 1* orbs.

*facepalm*

I facepalmed harder at this thread than that one from a week ago asking why Cenminator
    is missing....

ok we tested twice submitted twice and have done this more time than you can count i understand all the above has anyone else had this problem and isnt just trying to prove everyone one else is stupid oh and i am not walking around in selfbuilt armor and carrying selfbuilt +5 refine lvl 10 TT sharded sphere by being stupid either if you think about it
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Learn to use punctuation before you call someone stupid.
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    ok we tested twice submitted twice and have done this more time than you can count i understand all the above has anyone else had this problem and isnt just trying to prove everyone one else is stupid

You are asking what the point of having a 10* orb when there are 1* orbs and you are accusing me of not being able to count and/or being stupid? I think you need to get your facts straight. So first you can't count, then you have no logic, and now I'm stupid because I can count AND have logic? How the heck did you reach level 90? OH WAIT, I answered my own question in my last post: PWI FEEDS you the levels. Too bad they can't feed you brains.

If your 2* orb failed then submit a ticket. That still has nothing to do with the pure stupidity of your questions.
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    You are asking what the point of having a 10* orb when there are 1* orbs and you are accusing me of not being able to count and/or being stupid? I think you need to get your facts straight. So first you can't count, then you have no logic, and now I'm stupid because I can count AND have logic? How the heck did you reach level 90? OH WAIT, I answered my own question in my last post: PWI FEEDS you the levels. Too bad they can't feed you brains.

If your 2* orb failed then submit a ticket. That still has nothing to do with the pure stupidity of your questions.

i am sry if i phrased question wrong first time and i attempted to repost as soon as i relized as i was in a rush preparing my daughters tea i just was suprised by the vitriol and contempt it was treated with again sry if i have offended anyone that was not my original purpose
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    i am sry if i phrased question wrong first time and i attempted to repost as soon as i relized as i was in a rush preparing my daughters tea i just was suprised by the vitriol and contempt it was treated with again sry if i have offended anyone that was not my original purpose

Several people have already explained to you the 'difference' between a 10* orb and a 1* orb. Most people combine 1* orbs up to 7* and then use 10* orbs for +8, +9, and +10, because it's cheaper that way than using combined 1* orbs. You are not supposed to use the 10* orb for refines if it costs less to combine from 1*. If your friend had problems getting +2 from a 2* orb, that's a problem in the game and should be ticketed, and it's possible that's an undiscovered problem because I dont' know anyone who would use d.orbs to +2 when mirages would be fine.
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Ok I am sry I used 67 mirage stones to get +2 on a piece of gear decide I was not risking that again lol my mum always told me I was unlucky
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    edited September 2010
    My luck is terrible too. My friends can +7 their gear with just mirages and tisha/tienkang but I can't even get to +5. However, I can get to +3 reasonably without dragon orbs.
  • GiantSquidy - Heavens Tear
    GiantSquidy - Heavens Tear Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    obvious troll..

or so i hope b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Dec-21-10.
  • GreenBeans - Dreamweaver
    GreenBeans - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    facedesk.jpg
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    "Reasons why hyper exp should never have been invented"

*points at thread*

Seriously, this thread makes me sadface. =/ No offense to the OP at all, but relax and enjoy the game a bit. Dragon orb refinement is something you used to learn at 6x, tops.
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    "Reasons why hyper exp should never have been invented"

*points at thread*

Seriously, this thread makes me sadface. =/ No offense to the OP at all, but relax and enjoy the game a bit. Dragon orb refinement is something you used to learn at 6x, tops.

seriously this reply makes me sad when people assumed everyone does what they think about doing i do not hyper use oracale, training books or other forms of exp cheat and nor do i not take alts for buffs when i mob bash what is wrong with you people i was trying to ask question as i explained earlier in thread i was tired and making my daughters tea and miss-phrased question i had been playing 7 hours prior sheeez give a bloke a break and as to being learner i beta tested this game left for awhile till the language localization was better and have returned a couple of times to the game with different accounts until i settled with current ISP and i was taught THERE ARE NO STUPID QUESTIONS ONLY STUPID ANSWERS boy were they right b:chuckle
  • ThrilKill - Heavens Tear
    ThrilKill - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    $200 Australian

This explains this whole thread reallyb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    THERE ARE NO STUPID QUESTIONS ONLY STUPID ANSWERS boy were they right b:chuckle

There are PLENTY of stupid questions my friend, plenty.
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    There are PLENTY of stupid questions my friend, plenty.

just because i studied chemistry in uni and know that advogadros constant is 6.022*10 to the power of 23 eg 1 mole should i assume anyone who dont know is stupid
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    just because i studied chemistry in uni and know that advogadros constant is 6.022*10 to the power of 23 eg 1 mole should i assume anyone who dont know is stupid

Yes.
    10char
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Well, i'm not sure Amedeo Avogadro would have been happy to learn people in the future would mispell his name when quoting his work to impress laymen..
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2010
    Well, i'm not sure Amedeo Avogadro would have been happy to learn people in the future would mispell his name when quoting his work to impress laymen..

once again i say sry and i am sure a person of thier understanding would have quickly grasped the concept of a typo if it had been explained to him oh and would he be stupid if he did not know what one is and had to ask first time lol
  • Qsmack - Harshlands
    Qsmack - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Thread well and truly derailed now, time to lock me thinksb:victory
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited September 2010

Come on guys, PWI is already FEEDING you the levels and the gear, you can figure out when to use a 10* orb and when to combine 1* orbs. OBVIOUSLY if getting +10 is supposed to be as easy as +6 then everyone would have +12 gear by now.

*facepalm*

is missing....

b:dirty

I think I just had an ****.

ILU Lenore <333

b:surrender
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • I_sage_i - Harshlands
    I_sage_i - Harshlands Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    seriously this reply makes me sad when people assumed everyone does what they think about doing i do not hyper use oracale, training books or other forms of exp cheat and nor do i not take alts for buffs when i mob bash what is wrong with you people i was trying to ask question as i explained earlier in thread i was tired and making my daughters tea and miss-phrased question i had been playing 7 hours prior sheeez give a bloke a break and as to being learner i beta tested this game left for awhile till the language localization was better and have returned a couple of times to the game with different accounts until i settled with current ISP and i was taught THERE ARE NO STUPID QUESTIONS ONLY STUPID ANSWERS boy were they right b:chuckle

boy are you stupid....the highlighted was all i needed.

THERE IS A SUCH THING AS A STUPID QUESTION
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Brb, gonna go +12 my wep with 1 star dragon orbs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    there are no stupid questions because questions aren't sentient, and therefore measuring their intelligence would be a foolish task.

A person asking a question can indeed be stupid, or ignorant, or both.

also, i want PWI to feed me brains...

BRAINS!!!!! b:zombie
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]