Cleric appreciation

Mekkhala - Lost City
Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Cleric
To all clerics:

I started doing bh on this alt and good friggin grief I commend you all for putting up with the **** you do. I've never been yelled at so much in my life "heal me, dont heal, run away, where are you, heal the sin, rezz the sin, rezz the sin again (and again), why are you rezzing the tank is dying?, *** you the sin didnt get boss....on and on and on."

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate your patience now that I see the **** you put up with. b:surrender
Post edited by Mekkhala - Lost City on

Comments

• XXInvictusXx - Heavens Tear
    XXInvictusXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I second this opinion.
    Especially for the clerics who give it their all and don't say a word when somebody else kills them as a result.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heaven's Tear - 8x Venomancer - Logging in just to poke around b:surrender
  • GuinevirX - Heavens Tear
    GuinevirX - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Yesterday i did 1 of the best BHs of my life , Barb was aggroing everything , sin controlled his dmg while killing mobs fast . At other squads barb aggroed 7-8 mobs (i could'nt see if he aggroed them all) sins and BM didnt grab the mobs that were coming to me (they were yelling heal us -.-) and i had to run 3-4 miles circling the barb til lhe realised to click the MAGICAL SKILL CALLED FLLLLLLEEEESSSHHHH REEAMM !!!!!.

Nah who told Cleric's job is hard , this is plain lies b:surrenderb:surrender
    Proud Male Venomancer <
    It's a game ...................... Face it b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Just leave squad when they talk like that against you. When they are attacking the boss will be a perfect time to do so. b:chuckle
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
  • Desire - Dreamweaver
    Desire - Dreamweaver Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I guess you didin't got lucky with that squad b:chuckle , just like most of the cleric do when they are in situations like that, don't bother unless you have a super mega patience to explain things to other squad members. Even in the 100's you meet dumb people jumping in like ninja and scream for heal and rez. This hypers and oracles don't help people learn about their class.
  • Tudordan - Dreamweaver
    Tudordan - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    If I was you then I was saying a reasonable and kind "GO F*** YOURSELF!",leave squad and then teleport.

I'm not gonna waste my time with a**holes.
    I hate idiots,but I'm forced to stay near them!
  • Katinkova - Dreamweaver
    Katinkova - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    I guess i'm lucky in that i have never been told off, only guided when doing Fb's and stuff, though most of the time i was with fac tion mates
    Katinkova - Cleric - Dreamweaver - SenSei

At the end of the day, it's just a game :)
  • Maragon - Dreamweaver
    Maragon - Dreamweaver Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    you get squads like that that think that if they hav a cleric it means their squad is supposed to be invinceable. sometimes when I'm in squads like that (well when I was doin those level bhs) I purposely stole aggro from the tank or sin (on mobs I knew I could handle) so that I didnt have to deal with them dieing. Or if i'm in a squad with someone I know or obviously knows their class I wisper them and run the bh with a duo squad (just letting the others unknowingly be tag alongs)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LaLeLoo - Sanctuary
    LaLeLoo - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Thank you first of all <3 Yes, as a cleric, you'll get rude/needy/pushy squads. And what I hate most is clerics who are 1 or 2 levels more and tell you what your doing wrong. And how much better they are. "You have too little HP" "Why don't you have TT gear?" "You have too much MP" "Your not going to last to long" "Since I'm a higher level you will be healing and rezzing and purifying and chromatic healing".

Yet, you will find squads that appreciate what you do and wont complain and everything goes smoothly.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    If I think my squad is terrible, I leave. If they try to tell me what to do, I tell them to worry about themself, or I just might forget to heal them later. If they QQ about a death and ask why I suck, I tell them to have fun going to town.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • XDarkJessX - Lost City
    XDarkJessX - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    your the only cleric in that squad yes? dont take there **** your a cleric you dont have to take there abuse just leave squad right when they aggro like the post above said :) but seariously dont take the abuse!!!
  • ThanosQRC - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRC - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    usually I don't care if they say something insulting. I just want the job done.
    on the other hand, I haven't squaded a lot on my cleric yet
    main: psy94
    how about having fun instead of expecting the worse?b:thanks
  • Gin_Tenshi - Lost City
    Gin_Tenshi - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Yeah most of the time i want the job done but srsly leave if the squad is being a ***** let them find another cleric to ***** at. and yeah let them all die first b4 you leave.
  • LoneHeart - Harshlands
    LoneHeart - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Ha ha, beautiful, that would teach them, don't think i could do it though, too much of a nice guy hence cleric
  • XDarkJessX - Lost City
    XDarkJessX - Lost City Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Yeah most of the time i want the job done but srsly leave if the squad is being a ***** let them find another cleric to ***** at. and yeah let them all die first b4 you leave.

Gin get outa KageBushi cant rbelieve u didnt know who i wuz b:cry <-- DarkJesss the evil red veno >:O
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This should be coming from a Non Cleric.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    This should be coming from a Non Cleric.

See below...
    To all clerics:

I started doing bh on this alt and good friggin grief I commend you all for putting up with the **** you do. I've never been yelled at so much in my life "heal me, dont heal, run away, where are you, heal the sin, rezz the sin, rezz the sin again (and again), why are you rezzing the tank is dying?, *** you the sin didnt get boss....on and on and on."

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate your patience now that I see the **** you put up with. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    See below...

What is the alt another Cleric or something else?
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010

-.-

The posted has a main that is NOT a cleric and recently started to level their cleric (alt) with bh's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Flinderlien - Heavens Tear
    Flinderlien - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Cleric appreciation day is officially on September 10th :D b:laugh
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Really why that Date?
    edited August 2010
    I actually don't know o.o
  • VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver
    VerenKaunis - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Weird that this thread was made. Yesterday I was in BH squad and failed as a cleric in every way imaginable (first time I've tried cleric while drunk b:surrender). There weren't any deaths but I'm pretty sure it would have been different if the sins weren't charmed. Oddly, after the run everyone was telling me how much of an 'awesome cleric' I was.

Makes me wonder how bad the clerics they've squaded with before must have been if they thought I was good. b:shocked
    This alt has been brought to you by lkurei - Harshlands.
    I'm a guy. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] lol
    'I think most of us f2p players stopped caring about buying gold once the ani packs came in, bent the gold market over a chair and did unspeakable things to it. >_>' Miugre - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Cleric Appreciation Day is September 10th :D show your favorite Cleric's sum lurrveeeee. b:cute
    All Clerics should demand Pay for buffs/rezzes/heals b:avoid
    b:laughjk or am I? b:scorn
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    Weird that this thread was made. Yesterday I was in BH squad and failed as a cleric in every way imaginable (first time I've tried cleric while drunk b:surrender). There weren't any deaths but I'm pretty sure it would have been different if the sins weren't charmed. Oddly, after the run everyone was telling me how much of an 'awesome cleric' I was.

Makes me wonder how bad the clerics they've squaded with before must have been if they thought I was good. b:shocked

It is never a good point to drink and play games at the same time this possibly why squads fail think of it this way what if you were driving a car drinking.What would happen to you if you got pulled over or even if you didn't?
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited August 2010
    You should tell those in Gen. Discussion about this as well.
    edited August 2010
    Cleric Appreciation Day is September 10th :D show your favorite Cleric's sum lurrveeeee. b:cute
    All Clerics should demand Pay for buffs/rezzes/heals b:avoid
    jkb:laugh or am I? ..... b:scorn
    edited August 2010
    done :o
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010
    I already charge for res/buff.

5k for res, 1k for buff, for randoms anyways. Friends/Guildies get it free. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010

You would be surprised how terrible some clerics are. I actually prefer to be the only cleric in squad because 99% of the time the 2nd cleric is more of a nuisance than a help to the squad. I can't stand other clerics. They make our class look so difficult. I mean it's so repetitive and easy I don't understand what everyone says is so hard about it. -___-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2010

Are you serious?

I recommend you stop spamming, I think it's making you dumber. Read the original post and you might have some idea what's going on...

Double post ftw btw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]