[Server Maintenance] 8-17-10 COMPLETE

Options

Comments

• SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    In Cube so can't check atm, but someone is claiming they are like 19K now in WC, hopefully someone is just freaking out....b:surrender

and LOL at the WCs selling Hyper EXP in mass amounts, Pwi ruined the Hyper EXP market....rofl

Yeah people in WC are like 19.2k and 19.3k O_O

Then Knownase was trying to sell it for 19k too like them WC'ers. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crystalynnex
    crystalynnex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    In Cube so can't check atm, but someone is claiming they are like 19K now in WC, hopefully someone is just freaking out....b:surrender

and LOL at the WCs selling Hyper EXP in mass amounts, Pwi ruined the Hyper EXP market....rofl

shh!! dont say that out loud.. the gms might hear you >.>

and **** the hyper xps! mai empee fuuuuuudd yaow!!! D:

lets jsut hope the prices dont reach so high so as to resort to being mp charmed >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

♥ siggy by Susylu - HT

"you can compare alcohol to a woman; she can make you feel so high, or she can make you miserable that it's far beyond everything." -AL
  • SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I guess they want to make people buy more packs so when they get tokens they won't feel bad and buy more QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Minagustave - Sanctuary
    Minagustave - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    For People who have a new experiance in TT which I have with the GBA Boss in TT 3-1 Is not soloable no more by venos at all. due to the maintainece i experianced that the GBA has a random agro and a aoe that one hits me and clerics even when i have like 4k hp + not to mention my assassin friend who has over 5k hp was one hitted by this boss. the GBA monster is now a very nasty boss. IM ADVISING ALL VENOS IN ALL SEVERS DO NOT GO FOR THE GBA BOSS NO MORE :) unless you have a full squad XD -GBA mean Giant beast armor mat from the boss XD-
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Duke announces.....everything now too....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • littlemoya
    littlemoya Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    lol cant wait to try 3-1 and see...
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    For People who have a new experiance in TT which I have with the GBA Boss in TT 3-1 Is not soloable no more by venos at all. due to the maintainece i experianced that the GBA has a random agro and a aoe that one hits me and clerics even when i have like 4k hp + not to mention my assassin friend who has over 5k hp was one hitted by this boss. the GBA monster is now a very nasty boss. IM ADVISING ALL VENOS IN ALL SEVERS DO NOT GO FOR THE GBA BOSS NO MORE :) unless you have a full squad XD

um, whats the GBA bosses real name if u know (or the mats it drops at least) because i dont know what u mean by GBA
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver
    SuperHebbe - Dreamweaver Posts: 185 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I wonder if the Genie Bars will ever be fixed b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • volst
    volst Posts: 180
    edited August 2010
    Options
    um, whats the GBA bosses real name if u know (or the mats it drops at least) because i dont know what u mean by GBA
    The fat dude, collos-something I think.
  • Bollocks - Raging Tide
    Bollocks - Raging Tide Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    GBA boss is Dark Colluseast: Null.

Just tried it. And I got 1 shotted for 7.5K damage. I have just over 6K hp buffed and I was in BB. b:shocked
    Aasimar:
    "Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo."
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    so other bosses are ok? any other ones do any new aoes or over powered hits? (3-1 specifically)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Minagustave - Sanctuary
    Minagustave - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Other bosses are fine just the GBA is very bad XDb:surrender
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ty for the info Dx
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asila - Lost City
    Asila - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Twilight Emperor: Vacuity now does a bubble like the 2nd boss in frost that hits like 3 times harder. Also he seals and does that Lightning AOE that the Dinosaurs in Warsong have.....b:angryb:shocked
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    wow.... so barely any fixes and no fixes to the most important things.... go pw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • mishkavermaak
    mishkavermaak Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Can anyone please direct me to a URL to download the newest patch and do it the manual way. id i have to see file download error 1 more time i will FREAK
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    take it as a sign, and go download something else
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ranfa - Dreamweaver
    Ranfa - Dreamweaver Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Wth is matter with you people (PWE)?
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ever bothered checking the download page? If you did, you would find it there.

http://pwi-ns.perfectworld.com/patches/manual/ec_patch_392-398.cup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Patch Version 398
    Released August 17, 2010

Twilight Temple Act III
    Tweaked the Boss AI/Aggro behavior to increase the difficulty.

dont tell me now hh 3-3 is as hard as nirvana
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

Read the QQing about this already in the other thread. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:surrenderlol too lazy just wanted to know if we still can finish bh 3-3 with random squads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daikataro - Dreamweaver
    Daikataro - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Team Daikataro: What i like about this update:

...It didn't make my client crash i guess

Guild Daikataro: What i don't like about this update:
    -They did nothing to fix the UI
    -The genie exp bar is still stupidly large compared to the container bar, the genie energy bar is still invisible untill it fills up
    -Now the font on the skill bar is ridiculously small OLD SIZE WAS FINE!!! (old size = before this new UI ****)
    -Instead of making the font smaller, you make the buttons larger so the stupidly large font fits in? yeah that's so professional looking
    Private Daikataro: -Stupid chat tags are still there, make them OPTIONAL
    -GBA boss is now stupidly strong, it's increase difficulty not make him immortal! now the boss AOEs, random aggroes, uber hits, decreases max hp, you name it!
    -Hypers are now attainable with tokens, thank you for making more lvl 9x noobs who have no idea what's their role on a squad
    -Old bugs are still there, along with the new bugs this update introduced
    Originally Posted by frankieraye: To say that would be a lie, because in regards to the DQ problem, it's something that we're honestly still working on, and something that we believe we can fix.

(8)Don't stop! believing! hold onto that feeling!(8)
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options

3-3 bosses are harder than old Lunar bosses now. b:surrender

b:surrenderlol too lazy just wanted to know if we still can finish bh 3-3 with random squads.

Beast boss in 3-1 was hitting me for 700-800 normal 4k ranged/magic. In BB. It stunned, sealed, debuffed... AoE'd. In 3-3 with a pick up squad? lol I doubt that.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    so i just had my WORST BH ever today... I understand why people aren't liking that hypers will get people to higher level and they will have no idea how to play their class and they will be horribly under geared, thats what happened in my BH. But if we take a second to think about this... it will lower gold prices unless we all decide to be idiots and keep paying for over priced gold and tokens (like we are now). Also, I don't have much time to play the game, and never have enough money to afford hypers, now that they are cheaper I can, and I can level. I know how to play my class though and I have decent gear for how broke I am...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Hypers weren't that expensive....anyway, they're not ever necessary.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Whoever decided this was a positive change in development FIRE THE ******.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Kimmber - Lost City
    Kimmber - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    OK Frankie I would like to see a developer reply to some of the post on here and the UI thread as i feel they are so outta touch with the players it is not even fun anymore.....

1) Duke needs to shut up.... this is just stupid and I miss so much of what is going on because he announces everything including if you make armor and make all class pet = just stupid turn that off no one wants to hear it!!

2) so many are still getting headaches and quitting game because of new UI and font.... give us options as to what we want to use don't cram it down our throats!!

3) get rid of the boxes in the chat system they are useless and clutter things up making it look like a 2 year old is programing...... or wait maybe it is a 2 year old that is programing it !!!

4) BH29 is fubared yet again and will not reset pat yourselves on the back for yet another mess up in game that will take days to fix most likely....

5) the auto tracking was nice to use for BH's but now it is useless because unless you are in that instance you cant track to the dungeon pat yourselves again for messing this up as well.......

6) why does the GM's, Moderator's, and development team not listen and try to do something that the player base wants......... oh ya as long as they get money from the sales they don't care about us because this is not our game but it is THEIR game and they will mess it up however they want

I am sorry to be so negative but for some reason you keep bypassing what we are saying so the more I play the more I see people upset with what is happening and not getting fixed............
  • XxGypsyxx - Heavens Tear
    XxGypsyxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    On another game i play they released some changes last week that most were unhappy with. It took them 12 hours to revert back to the way things were an issue an apology to the player base. The devs on pwi seem a bit obtuse so I'll make my point very clear. Your player base doesnt like the changes you are making. If you value said player base you should follow the good example other games set. I would name this game so you could verify what I'm saying but that would result in my post being deleted. Apparently if we don't post other game names here they don't exist.

Btw...I invite you devs to look at my account information i have charged a significant amount of zen over the past year and none since these changes. I cant see the sense in paying you to not listen to your player base.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    On another game i play they released some changes last week that most were unhappy with. It took them 12 hours to revert back to the way things were an issue an apology to the player base. The devs on pwi seem a bit obtuse so I'll make my point very clear. Your player base doesnt like the changes you are making. If you value said player base you should follow the good example other games set. I would name this game so you could verify what I'm saying but that would result in my post being deleted. Apparently if we don't post other game names here they don't exist.

Btw...I invite you devs to look at my account information i have charged a significant amount of zen over the past year and none since these changes. I cant see the sense in paying you to not listen to your player base.

You would think they would do that...but eh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
This discussion has been closed.