Question about rank armor and high lvl's

Options
2»

Comments

• Lessein - Sanctuary
    Lessein - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I spent ages doing DQ61, and when i got about 20% of the way there, I decided to allow myself to level to 71, so that I could do DQ71 and get the higher chance of a silver d.order (and buy the coppers or do it on an alt)

I too decided at 65 to go for them (& the rank armour too), I wish id known about them since lv. 1 would of made such a big difference. I'm going for them both at the same time, doing DQ's and spending any extra cash on reputation. Doing quests is really a good way of doing it since you can get DQ items, reputation and money! =] all in 1.

It might take a bit longer, since Im focusing on both and not just 1, but i am really looking forward to having all that -interval! XD
  • NightHavoc - Heavens Tear
    NightHavoc - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    It's very possible if you don't waste your coins. Grind mobs istead of just doing BH, don't spend coins on crazy stone, etc.
    I didn't get mine till 70, but that's because I didn't really decide to go for them till 65, and then decided to stay at 70 until I got them. My genie loved me for that. Then I spent hours a day grinding, merchanting, etc., and I bought up Dragon Orders. (Eventually someone sold +3 bracers with 3 flawless garnets in them in the AH, though, so I sold the orders I had and picked them up right quick.)

It's quite possible to get them. Rank 4's gonna be harder, but I'll live. It's all relatively achievable, just takes time and effort. Hopefully when I outgrow them I can sell my bracers for at least as much as I payed, or send them to an alt/factionmate. <3

Did I have to play in heaven tear ..lol
  • Twsted - Raging Tide
    Twsted - Raging Tide Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Meh I didn't even find out about those bracers till last week lol. As for rank top I jus got it when I hit 93. Just be a fb ***** :D. [PHP][/PHP]
    is it jus me or does every thread turn into a flame thread at some point? wheres the love?? b:cry
    WTF is a gank? -_- its called pvp
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Meh I didn't even find out about those bracers till last week lol. As for rank top I jus got it when I hit 93. Just be a fb ***** :D. [PHP][/PHP]

Originally, I only managed to get the Rank IV on my archer at 92, after farming coins to buy a total of about 1,400 reputation. Then again, I pretty much stopped doing quests after 69.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I just recently got Rank III; 2337 rep left until Rank IV. I plan to halt for a while at 80 to farm FBs and One-Man-Armies until I can get Rank IV. Though I also plan to get all epically geared up at 80 in general so I can try PK. I have already decided what gear I shall get, and either have or am well on my way to having half of it.

I was originally going to wait until 9x to PK, but I changed my mind. Lol, I also need to let my wifie (who is 11 lvls below me and not my GF's main) catchup with me.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~