For those of you spazzing @ GM's

Options

Comments

• truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Forum.pngVILKASS: It's a kill a messenger case. Had no problem with GMs, till I saw a furry one of them posting complete bs that TW causes inflation in game... & that they are trying to solve a problem... Anyone wants to calculate how much 5m Tokens bring into the economy daily??

~300 mil in 5 hours, so roughly 60 mil per hour aka 1.44 bil per day.
  • Archers_Soul - Lost City
    Archers_Soul - Lost City Posts: 746 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Soon the devs will implement a function in which if your account have spent more than $8,000 on this game you can talk to the devs.
    I don't care how old or young you are, how small your **** is, how much of a nerd irl you are or how depressed you are that you never will get laid. There is no reason to act like an A-hole to everyone on an mmorpg. Its a shame that I have to take time out of my day to tell people "stop being an A-hole". So I end with this, if your acting like an A-hole, and some one tells you your being an A-hole chances are your being an A-hole.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Soon the devs will implement a function in which if your account have spent more than $8,0000 on this game you can talk to the devs.

Fixed. Sounds better.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • SxCii - Lost City
    SxCii - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Nerdraging:

Lmao, im being called a brown noser and that i charge for my ****? Im a veno , venos can farm things fyi and maybe you should get out of your hiding avatar and show your name. Its a dog eat dog world if you can’t deal with it then don’t play games and be all negative. Also none of my gear is over +6.. so go choke on a cup of dirt and stop turning this into a flame convo!

Warmheart :
    I don’t think i understand what you’re saying but yes of course it affects the whole community, my point was that its the developers not the GM’s.

Kephras :
    It might be so.. but you’re still playing it!! Clearly something the developers are doing is working and you gotta admit, for those that got addicted, they got addicted gooooood .. Imo if someone hates game just don’t play, theres other games out there ...

Asmodiel :
    Even if you had contact with the developer, what is the rep representing you going to say to them? This person hates this and this person hates that? Thats like 250,000 complaints lol – story is u cant EVER make everyone happy no matter what your doing.
    Asmodiel - :
    They can make mistakes too >.> thats why they want our opinions and not our QQ!
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    for those of you spazzing at all the GM's, they do not produce the game. Go google what GM means and what Developer means. the GM's are the people who run the game. Developers are the people who create, program and tweak the game with patches and ****.. go read and stop qq'ing about how this gm does this and this gm wont do this.. developers are clearly bringing back the packs because its a huge hit. Whether you like it or not, Whether you close or open your eyes when you hit that mouse button to open the pack, YOU LIKE IT! So stop qqing because clearly they made a game thats been a success and its been making them money, theyre running a business not a butt-hurt qq organization. Also, theres a difference between opinion and QQ.

Opinion: This TW system will leave us with no money for charms and repair

QQ: OMG... I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITHOUT TW.. GAME SUX.. ETC. and then the person proceeds to buy more packs -.-

If you do 1 nirvana run a day, you make 500k a day at a MINIMUM....

Thats 3.5mil a week for just 1 nirvana run.. OH LOOK ITS MORE THAN MOST TW............

For those of you who cant nirvana.. go collect herbs and farm lowbie hh.. its a dog eat dog world! if you cant survive in game how are you gonna survive irl ... ijs...

SO.. go farm more nirvana cuz i need uncanny + rapture prices to go down so i can get my set b:victory

/endrant b:bye

You don't even go to war, wth are you talking about?

Yeah, of course you can make money because you don't have any costs associated to war.

Sorry, your rant is pointless.

/thread
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    Egaenil - Heavens Tear Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Personally.. i got nothing against the GM and Mod, but I DO have issue with the devs

Let me put this way.. Do Deves Look at the forum? NO

Do GM read the form? Yes

so yea. If I dont QQ to GM.. who do I QQ to
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]"wink wink"
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I think it more like . .

GM read forum
    GM sent the suggestion and complains to manager
    Manager read the reports
    Save the reasonable and can be done
    Manager goes to director to discuss it
    After discussion manager or director sent message to developer on CN
    Manager or director receive reply say *still in process*
    They told GM to announce it
    Players ignorantly goes to rage at GM

Add extra story*

GM goes back to company report that player goes rage (at him or her)
    Manager say " It's your job GM, the company hire you for that. Be patient and drink aspirin take enough rest after working. "
    GM say "but . . but sir . ."
    Manager say " Please we really need you to calm those people so do your best, OK. Good luck. "
    GM say " Then sir, is the bug and the other things will be fixed soon ? "
    Manager say " It's still in process. "
    GM goes rage in his mind
    Manager say " You can quit if you unable to take it anymore. It's fine we don't want our worker stress when working. "
    GM "It's alright sir. Thank you for your time. "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Legend - Raging Tide
    Legend - Raging Tide Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I think it more like . .

GM read forum
    Manager read the reports

So liek we qq about perfect horns for 1-3 days and they remove it from cash shop, we QQ(Several well thought out opinions and fact covered statements) about packs ruining the game/content/Achievements/Economy for several months and they respond with a LoLuMaDbRo?
    -quit-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Read my above post . . added extra b:pleased
    I think it more like . .

GM read forum
    Manager read the reports

Add extra story*

GM goes back to company report that player goes rage (at him or her)
    Manager say " It's your job GM, the company hire you for that. Be patient and drink aspirin take enough rest after working. "
    GM say "but . . but sir . ."
    Manager say " Please we really need you to calm those people so do your best, OK. Good luck. "
    GM say " Then sir, is the bug and the other things will be fixed soon ? "
    Manager say " It's still in process. "
    GM goes rage in his mind
    Manager say " You can quit if you unable to take it anymore. It's fine we don't want our worker stress when working. "
    GM "It's alright sir. Thank you for your time. "
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    as soon as we get some contact information for the dev's and the marketing department, im sure we will all be happy to take our complaints directly to them, after all the GMs dont log into the game or test the patches (as kanto and frankie have stated in other posts)

until then, they are the only ones who will even get the chance to hear out complaints and its in their hands to do with those complaints what needs to be done, and their inaction on that front, and the BS they give us in an attempt to calm the rage is on their hands.

@at ega for wanting to keep big notes in the game: very nice troll, you know everyone means take the option for trading TOBLs for big notes out, of course trading coins for big notes at the banker is ok silly. you rich **** tele-seller b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options

@at ega for wanting to keep big notes in the game: very nice troll, you know everyone means take the option for trading TOBLs for big notes out, of course trading coins for big notes at the banker is ok silly. you rich **** tele-seller b:cute

b:surrender I'm not like any other trolls.. I dont like the naked trolling.. I troll it in my own trolling way b:thanks Just remember tele at west arch 10.5k atm.. go go go XD buy some
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    For those whose think that GM cannot do anything. That's really BS.
    Are so naive to think that GM which paying for license doesn't have any word? If you leasing the car and car became broken you don't have right at least for free repair of car? And if car is still broken(many times) you have full right to leave contract. The question is... does GM wants to leave? No they have huge profit from game so they shut up. But is not true that they don't have any right in game, because they paying huge money for license.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    For those whose think that GM cannot do anything. That's really BS.
    Are so naive to think that GM which paying for license doesn't have any word? If you leasing the car and car became broken you don't have right at least for free repair of car? And if car is still broken(many times) you have full right to leave contract. The question is... does GM want to leave? No they have huge profit from game so they shut up. But is not true that they don't have any right in game, because they paying huge money for license.

Eerr . . the one that buying license isn't GM
    GM just employer like in game mods
    GM isn't the director
    GM isn't the manager
    Read my post on page 4
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Eerr . . the one that buying license isn't GM
    GM just employer like in game mods

Ok, then these who paying for license. I'm pretty sure that some1 from GM is very connected to these people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ok, then these who paying for license. I'm pretty sure that some1 from GM is very connected to these people.

Connected i guess it possible, but what GM can do even if they connected ?
    GM just working for them basically, taking orders
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kanel321
    kanel321 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Connected i guess it possible, but what GM can do even if they connected ?
    GM just working for them basically, taking orders
    really now ??

Yes GM's are employees .. but they run this version of the game. They devs are in China and work on things for PW. Clearance and getting stuff done has to go through them but they do have say over the day to day of this game. Patch implementation and taking up and down sales .. website work .. customer relations are all part of their responsibilities. They get feedback from these forums to report to China. So QQ respectfully so they get the point .
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    kanel321 wrote: »
    customer relations are all part of their responsibilities.

They definitely gotta work on that one.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    kanel321 wrote: »
    really now ??

Yes GM's are employees .. but they run this version of the game. They devs are in China and work on things for PW. Clearance and getting stuff done has to go through them but they do have say over the day to day of this game. Patch implementation and taking up and down sales .. website work .. customer relations are all part of their responsibilities. They get feedback from these forums to report to China. So QQ respectfully so they get the point .

What is the last part mean ?
    "So QQ respectfully so they get the point."
    I also don't really understand what these post say . .
    Sorry, i am not native english speaker and i am rarely use it on livings. b:surrender

You say GM run the game of these version (managing surface & some back ground yes)
    The Dev in China still developing (yes right)
    *i don't understand these part* (sorry)
    Patch install, take up down sales, website work, costumer are GM responsibilities. (Yes, but by orders of people above them. What if they told GM to not tell something.)
    *i don't understand these part* (sorry)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bogatir - Heavens Tear
    Bogatir - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i've been reading this and several other threads for days now and have to say this is the biggest group of babies i've ever seen. yes my income is down but i look for other ways to make coin. if u can't take it quit the game for god's sake. the real world economy is a mess and i'll bet not a one of u has written a letter or made a phonr call to the people who run things. if you could generate this kind of passion and do something with it you might actually make it a better world. but no u bend over hand them the vaseline and smile at em. but here in a game you freak out get abusive and throw fits like a five year old. grow up.
  • Egaenil - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i've been reading this and several other threads for days now and have to say this is the biggest group of babies i've ever seen. yes my income is down but i look for other ways to make coin. if u can't take it quit the game for god's sake. the real world economy is a mess and i'll bet not a one of u has written a letter or made a phonr call to the people who run things. if you could generate this kind of passion and do something with it you might actually make it a better world. but no u bend over hand them the vaseline and smile at em. but here in a game you freak out get abusive and throw fits like a five year old. grow up.

I dont want to grow up!! mumi are we there yet? b:sad I want icecream!! b:cry I want lollies!!
  • SxCii - Lost City
    SxCii - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    You don't even go to war, wth are you talking about?

Yeah, of course you can make money because you don't have any costs associated to war.

Sorry, your rant is pointless.

/thread

sorry im a little busy irl to be able to make it to friday/sat tws my summer school ended july 30th and my classes were mon/wed/fri/sat 7:30-9:30pm (9pm = war)... also ive been playing for a year now and i never missed a kami war back when i was still there. Even without salary, many people were still going without complaining about $$ cause ppl farm. No need to hate b:chuckle
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    *yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn* oh..think the thread died
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lenore - Harshlands
    Lenore - Harshlands Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Most QQ stop bullying the GM threads do. Even if the admins/mods don't close it themselves, they eventually run out of things to say because angry mobs will not listen.
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle If you know what you say is valid/true, then yea no point in making pointless threads like these anyway b:laugh
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited August 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle If you know what you say is valid/true, then yea no point in making pointless threads like these anyway b:laugh

Wrong. If nobody will complain and QQ they will think how good changes they are doing. They need to have mirror to their acting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Give us some sort of community liaison that IS in touch with the devs/whoeverthefck is in charge of this game and we'll stop.

They have already stated that they are in Contact and that the Dev's have been passed the communities concerns. They have also stated the response from Dev's...ijs
    as soon as we get some contact information for the dev's and the marketing department, im sure we will all be happy to take our complaints directly to them, after all the GMs dont log into the game or test the patches (as kanto and frankie have stated in other posts)

until then, they are the only ones who will even get the chance to hear out complaints and its in their hands to do with those complaints what needs to be done, and their inaction on that front, and the BS they give us in an attempt to calm the rage is on their hands.

This contact information is Public and has been posted on the forums numerous times -.-

Because it is Friday and I took Monday off from work --> I am in a good mood -->

Here is the info:

8th floor, Huakong Building, No. 1 Shangdi East Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100085, People's Republic of China
    Phone: (86 10) 5885-8555
    Fax: (86 10) 5885-1012
    Email: info@pwrd.com

PS --> Perfect World to Announce Second Quarter 2010 Financial Results on August 16, 2010 (there will be a live webcast :P)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Wrong. If nobody will complain and QQ they will think how good changes they are doing. They need to have mirror to their acting.

So like i said...the complains and QQs a lot (including myself) are posting (frequently lol) just show how bad those changes are.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bogatir - Heavens Tear
    Bogatir - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i have no problem with legitimate complaints that are well thought out and to the point. after all there is plenty to complain about. my problem is the abuse of gm's the name calling and other bs. u do that to me in RL u gonna get a knuckle sandwich. i can't blame gm's for ignoring a large percentage of these complaints. i agree that there should be a better response to large numbers of legitimate complaints on the same issue. but as most of u know the gm's have little real power, it's the dev's who really can make changes. this is a business and they're making money so i don't see much real change coming till something really hits them in the pocketbook. better communications on these issues from gm's would be nice, but doubt we'll ever see much improvement there. in my opinion the gm's are not doing that bad a job, i've seen worse.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i have no problem with legitimate complaints that are well thought out and to the point. after all there is plenty to complain about. my problem is the abuse of gm's the name calling and other bs. u do that to me in RL u gonna get a knuckle sandwich. i can't blame gm's for ignoring a large percentage of these complaints. i agree that there should be a better response to large numbers of legitimate complaints on the same issue. but as most of u know the gm's have little real power, it's the dev's who really can make changes. this is a business and they're making money so i don't see much real change coming till something really hits them in the pocketbook. better communications on these issues from gm's would be nice, but doubt we'll ever see much improvement there. in my opinion the gm's are not doing that bad a job, i've seen worse.

I agree with most of what you have stated...it is hard though (imo) for those that have never worked a Customer Service job or been in the position to take and field complaints that are out of your control.

Just because ppl do not like something, it is no excuse for the name-calling, etc. If people posted more constructive things, then maybe a better response would be given...Food for thought.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Remmi - Raging Tide
    Remmi - Raging Tide Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    LOL yeah... devs don't read our comments

'cause they don't have computers in China, or maybe no internet, or maybe no devs or management people in perfect world know english b:surrender
    I vote BS

I've seen their resume
    There is also a job description for GM's, we just ask them to do their job, nothing else